Molesting Ms. Cullum Ch. 02

Story Info
Geeky techie continues to interfere with senior exec.
8.3k words
4.54
38.8k
38

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

"Well?"

Kelvin was in Ms. Cullum's office. He had been summoned again. This time it was not because her PC was not working. The program had not told her that: rather she was asking about his conclusions from the photographs.

"It's like with computer jacks. You have to have the right size. A 3.5mm audio jack isn't going to fit into an Ethernet socket and a 2mm Nokia power charging jack is going to be too small and simply wrong for a 3.5mm audio. He did not like to go into the complexity of multiples connectors like VGA and DVI-D. In the sex shop he had visited, he had been amazed at the variety of dildos and most certainly had seen those with multiple connectors or, at least double ones, a jack for the back passage as well as the vagina. Nor did he start talking about square pegs, like USB type B, not fitting in round holes. He was keeping it simple for Ms. Cullum. She was not a technical person.

Even so she looked puzzled. "But, I don't understand, vaginas are not rigid and can adapt to different..." even she smiled, "... rigid penises. They all go in... except perhaps the really big ones but I have no experience..."

It was a legitimate point. Vaginas and penises were not like metal and plastic connectors at all.

"Yes, but there is an ideal fit. Is your boyfriend's 137 mill. square right for you? It can be tested."

And, of course, he had bought a set of dildos in the shop, a brightly coloured 'training set.' They were in the cardboard box he had brought up with him. The box was the sort computers come in, indeed it said 'Dell' on the outside and something about a 'hard drive' but inside were the set of dildos.

"How? I have had various boyfriends and their penises have varied but I can't say I found anyone particularly better than another. What are you suggesting? I try a whole football team out with them all standing in graduated order. She seemed to find the idea rather funny. I could get Gloria, my secretary, to do the ordering. That would surprise her as a job. She'd probably be better at that than she is at typing."

Kelvin had noticed how often Gloria seemed to be painting her long nails when he had walked past her to visit Ms. Cullum. She was very decorative, but perhaps more use on her back than as a secretary. He had certainly imagined her hand with its long yellow or green painted nails around his penis emptying it down her cleavage.

"I have a set of artificial penises in this box. No need for the team."

"Really?"

She seemed genuinely interested but that was perhaps the result of the program. It was her hands on his box that opened it. "So, there are!"

Just seeing Ms. Cullum handling the dildos was arousing. "This is a big one!"

It was indeed, black, smooth and big.

"Just like yours, Kelvin."

It wasn't, not a bit of it but the program was talking. The program made her see him as bigger than he was, even if he was (just) bigger than her boyfriend.

"Can you try now?"

The alacrity in which she hopped up on her desk pleased Kelvin. She had on a blue dress and the way she pulled up the cotton material before plumping her bottom down on the desktop was rather graceful. "We won't need these."

Lovely to see her lifting her knees and pulling down her panties to just let the blue silk flutter down her legs to the floor. He bent to pick them up, inevitably taking a peak between her open legs as he rose again, catching a glimpse of red hair under the dress material. He swallowed and looked at the woman sitting there with legs rather apart, the blue dress only just hiding the join of her thighs and her expectant look. He glanced at the door. This was a bit riskier than he had planned. He had rather intended to poke the dildos into her from under the desk as he had done with the torch. It would not do for someone to come in whilst he was manipulating his hand and a dildo between Ms. Cullum's thighs. From the doorway the person or persons would not see what he was doing but it would look very odd. It would certainly look like he had a hand up inside her dress or, worse, if he actually suggested trying his own penis for 'fit.' Seeing her sitting on the desk like that made the idea more than attractive.

"May I?"

Ms. Cullum nodded her permission and, with his hand shaking a little and his penis straight up inside his jeans, Kelvin placed his fingers upon her upper thigh and then touched her sex. There was a real delight in feeling the soft hairs and then the skin. With two fingers he parted the outer labia and touched the soft skin within. It was dry to the touch.

"You're not wet?"

"I'm not aroused."

But the able IT technician was prepared for that. What mechanical engineer would be without his (or her) tin of grease to oil the moving parts of machines? Kelvin had a suitable tube of lubricant - not for machines but for women. So very pleasing to squeeze and apply and then feel everything so much more 'oiled' and easy. The IT technician stuck three fingers into the senior executive's vagina.

He looked up from his hand to her simply sitting on the desk looking back at him. It was quite remarkable. There sat Ms. Cullum, such a senior executive, yet there he was with his hand up her dress.

"Well, Ms Cullum, I think we can try the first."

He reached into the box. It was yellow and really quite thin. More suited to anal insertion perhaps. Another time maybe, if he wrote the code, he might do that. Under her dress he touched the yellow dildo to her sex and pushed. It slipped easily into Ms. Cullum. Very easily.

"Clearly too small," he said pulling it from her and bringing a green one to bear. It was what IT technicians like to do, or rather in generality, would like to do. Push rounded objects into rather attractive women. Kelvin took a peek at it just sticking out from her sex - green and in 'there.'

"How's that?"

"A bit small?"

A white one was next.

"That's about right."

"Really? it's smaller than your boyfriend's." Kelvin held it up for her to see. Wet with lube or perhaps even her, round and phallic but, unfortunately, not realistically moulded. He would have preferred seeing her looking at shaped plastic.

"Oh!"

"But this," Kelvin smeared lube onto a red dildo, "is about your boyfriend's size."

"Oh, yes, perhaps that is better. Try it."

Again, he applied the dildo and pushed.

"More my size. Yes." Ms. Cullum sounded just like she was at a clothes shop trying on skirts or dresses.

Kelvin moved the red dildo in and out, glancing at the door. It would not be a good idea for Gloria to enter just then. "Shall we try a little larger?"

The purple dildo was duly lubed and pushed steadily into the woman. Kelvin's penis was almost 'going off' on its own at what he was doing. The purple plastic certainly went in, Kelvin watched the graduated marks upon it - marks in centimetres showing the German origin of the dildo set. Germanic precision and efficiency. How many German men had bought the set to try on their Frauen und Fräulein? He had been attracted to a shiny metal set, but it had been absurdly expensive. It too had been German. Perhaps he would suggest Ms. Cullum purchased it. Her salary was clearly far in excess of his own.

"Well, perhaps a little big."

"So, you will not wish to try this?"

The final size in black really was rather large.

"Not today, thank you!"

"So, we are between the red and the purple as your perfect size. A little bigger than your boyfriend but not too much bigger. I haven't a dildo for that but, perhaps, if you want to try, my own penis is about that size."

"No... it's much bigger." The programming of days before was still there. Ms. Cullum still thought of Kelvin's penis as big! A problem. He was being caught out by his own programming. Hoist by his own petard indeed!

Slowly he extracted the purple dildo and placed it back in the cardboard box.

"I think you are mistaken. I have measured. May I try for size? Close your eyes and just feel, see if it is the right size for you. The perfect size. It is important to get these measurements right. It is like totting up figures on a balance sheet. The total must be got right."

A dream come true. Ms. Cullum sitting on the edge of her desk, bare bottom on the top, blue dress rather rucked up and partly showing her sex. She nodded in agreement. "Yes, accuracy is important." Her eyes closed, and Kelvin was able to tug the brass zip of his jeans down, extract his penis and balls and present them to the senior executive's sex. He lifted the material of her dress a little away, so he could watch. The touch of his knob to her lubricated warm and so soft flesh just perfect both visually and by feel. Just as with the dildos he pushed and slid. So different from sliding his cock between lubed fingers. This was the real thing.

"That is very nice, so comfortable. I hadn't realised there could be a perfect size or fit."

Kelvin had never, of course, had his penis in a vagina. The warmth was a delight, the slipperiness perfect, the whole idea wonderful and - yes - it was certainly 'somewhat' comfortable. Utterly enjoyable actually!

He had been impressed with the seeming stamina of men fucking in videos he had seen, how they could happily fuck away with enthusiasm and not come. He began to move and, after only three strokes was on the verge of coming. Did he dare, would she mind or notice?

A knock at the door stopped all that. Kelvin jumped backwards, pulling himself from Ms. Cullum and in a panic grabbed the cardboard box.

The sight that met the CEO of Transhipment Airlines Inc. was of Ms. Miranda Cullum seated on her desk with her back to him talking to a young man who was clearly a computer technician evidenced not just by his overall appearance but by the cardboard box clutched in his hands with all the wording denoting IT equipment upon it. It was, of course, though he did not know that, lucky all the dildos had been replaced in the box one by one as they had been used for the testing. He would not have thought them pens or pencils had they been scattered across the desk in all their colourful glory! The CEO always enjoyed meeting Ms. Cullum and, if the truth was known, despite his severe demeanour and air of being interested in nothing but business, he too, like Kelvin, had fantasised about Ms. Cullum. He too had ejaculated to the thought of Ms. Cullum in various states of undress and in various 'situations.'

The blue dress pleased him as she came around her desk to greet him. A dress rather than a suit, one which swished around her thighs. He paid no attention to the technician walking out of the door with the cardboard box clutched low at his waist. It was more than likely he would think of that blue dress again that evening, imagining removing it and doing things to the woman as he made a 'tribute' right across one of the photographs he had of her in his case. What he did not know was Ms. Cullum was no longer wearing panties under her dress and was more than wetly ready for sexual intercourse: indeed, had been doing just that the moment before he walked in.

Kelvin hurried for the lift past all the desks with people in them. It had been lucky he had not lowered or removed his trousers but, even so, his cock was still upright and rigid against the cardboard box and his balls were swinging freely below it. No one could have had any idea how exposed he was behind the box, not how he was walking with his erect penis right out of his fly up the office, passing desk after desk of people. Only as the lift doors closed did he drop the box, stare momentarily at himself in the lift mirror, and with difficulty tuck himself away - luckily before Diana Hope got in at the next floor.

Back at his desk he taped up the box. It really would not do for Fiona Mescher, Bob Bittle or anyone else in the IT department to open up that cardboard box and find a set of (used) dildos rolling around, a pair of blue silk panties and a tube of sexual lubrication. He was a little concerned at the wet shape imprinted on one side of the box. It did look remarkably like the shape of the erect male sexual organ. He turned that side to the wall and thought it would dry and disappear.

It was perhaps too risky - no 'perhaps' about it - to continue with sexual activity in the office. Kelvin needed to get Ms. Cullum elsewhere, perhaps in her flat. He still liked the idea of Ms. Cullum making him cum in her hand in her office. Perhaps it was best to ensure things only happened after everyone had gone home. But, even then, he could not guarantee that no one would come in. Some people liked to work late or needed to work late on particular projects. Perhaps if he could visit her in her flat he could get properly inside her knickers and cum. He needed a reason and, of course, computer programming gave the answer. It was odd how a few days later Ms. Cullum's home PC seemed to develop a virus, notwithstanding the installed virus protection. It was quite unconnected - or rather Ms. Cullum did not make the connection - with the photo album software Kelvin had kindly lent her when she asked him for advice. The request for the software itself had, of course been programmed by Kelvin, as had something else.

Once more the 'phone rang with a request from Gloria, Ms. Cullum's secretary, for him to visit her boss 'at his earliest convenience,' as she had another computer problem. Once more the IT technician ascended in the lift. This time without cardboard box or exposed penis.

"She says to go in."

Kelvin walked past the secretary. Her nails were a Prussian Blue as were her toenails seen in sandals beneath her desk. Kelvin had a momentary thought of her nipples painted the same colour and her pubic hair (if she had any) dyed just the same and she asking him to paint her arsehole to match. It was a very odd thought. The image of Gloria naked and bent right over exposing her arsehole for him to paint meant he knocked and walked a little stiffly into Ms. Cullum's office. She did not even look up at him.

"Kelvin, I've a problem on my home PC, I think it's a virus. What shall I do?"

"Have you tried your Anti-virus software and got it to run a scan?"

"Huh?"

"You could bring the - is it a PC or laptop - into the office and..."

"It's too heavy, it's a PC."

"Shall I come around and take a look?"

"If it's not too much bother. When can you come?"

She bothered to look up then. This was not work but asking a favour. Her smile was winning.

"If you're not busy I could come this evening. I am not doing anything."

"Yes, that would be great. I haven't any other visitors. If you could come?"

Kelvin, of course, had every intention of 'coming' at Ms. Cullum's but had been very keen to know the boyfriend was not going to be there. That would have considerably spoiled things. He took the word 'visitors' to include the boyfriend. There would be no 'visitors.' Nobody to disturb his molesting of Miranda Cullum.

Ms. Cullum's apartment, it seemed rather too grand, too expensive, to call it a 'flat,' was so much better in every way than Kelvin's tiny bedsit. Despite Kelvin doing her a favour she was in her executive mode, brusque and keen for the job to be done.

"I can't get any work done whilst it's like that. Just look."

The PC's large monitor screen was just slowly typing gobbledegook.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Coffee?"

That was at least friendly-ish or polite. It was not, of course, that Kelvin needed to set to work. He knew exactly what to do. He knew exactly which key combination would disable the 'virus.' He had a very definite plan.

"What have you been looking at?" Behind him he heard Miranda Cullum take a sharp intake of breath. Upon the screen was a very pornographic image. A big curving cock dripping with semen right up close to a pretty girl with, very obviously, more of the same in her mouth.

It was, of course, a set up. Kelvin had got his program to encourage Ms. Cullum to search for pictures at home, pictures that would have been very unsuitable for the office. He had her search for pictures of cocks - cocks alone, both soft and hard, cocks ejaculating, cocks being assisted to come, cocks in use, even comparative cock studies of more than one together.

"I... I..."

Kelvin moved the cursor and one by one the photographs she had been looking at appeared, just as he had planned.

"Please, please don't tell anyone, I..." She was worried. There was real panic on her face and in her voice.

"Of course not, Miranda, why would I do that? Seems natural enough to me. If your boyfriend's cock is not the right size or he's not around, then... everyone... well, certainly I look at pictures of naked girls and..." He paused at a picture of a cock, a very fine specimen in peak form, indeed it was 'peaking' as the clearly feminine hand clasped around it had done the necessary work and cum was bubbling up and running down the shaft over her fingers. The implication of what he did when he looked at girly pictures obvious.

"Oh, yes, I suppose... it's only been recently. I didn't before. I just seem... I can't help it." She handed him his coffee.

Kelvin nodded his thanks.

"I just can't seem to get enough of cock pictures." Her eyes were on the screen as she spoke. It was a very big screen and made the whole thing larger than life. Much larger than life - even bigger than the black, plastic dildo in Kelvin's set.

"Would you like to show me, what you really like?"

Ms. Cullum nodded as Kelvin knew she would. He had, after all, arranged the compulsion.

It was rather pleasant, rather than searching through sites on his own, to have someone do it for him, even giving a commentary on what she liked. And it was that much better, presumably, to have a she doing the finding and commenting than another man.

"I really liked this one." A couple of men by a swimming pool, lying down, and having their cocks exercised by a pretty girl between them. Already one had pooled and, presumably, the other was about to. "I imagine myself... helping."

Kelvin nodded as if agreeing it was a pleasant idea for Miranda Cullum to imagine that.

"And this one." Two men, one black and one white with cocks extended held by a woman, again one in each hand. Clearly, she favoured the big one. A scene implying comparison perhaps between her husband or boyfriend's small dick and the bigger one... or, maybe, it was it the other way around. Her husband too big? The young lady actually preferring the smaller! It did not look like it.

And another. A penis sticking up and held between the breasts of a fairly well-endowed and undoubtedly very pretty girl. It was the glans and a bit more appearing, the implication of a 'tit fuck' rather staring you in the face.

"We need to undress, Miranda."

Ms. Cullum looked rather shocked.

"Everyone watches porn naked from preference."

"Oh," a pause. "of course!" The dawning of realisation lit up her face.

It was only right the host - or rather hostess - should undress first. And what a pleasure for Kelvin to watch. The tee shirt being pulled upwards revealing the white brassiere, the brass button of the blue jeans being undone, the yellow panties revealed and then the undergarments removed revealing Miranda Cullum's body entire for his delectation and delight. And it was exactly so. He had not dared make this happen at the office.

She looked coy, amused and excited all at the same time. She sat down beside him again. "Like this?"

"Not quite, like this." Kelvin reached and placed her hand on her bush.

"Oh no, not with you watching..."

"But yes!" He pushed her fingers between her thighs and released. "You need to open your thighs a bit, I think."

"I... I usually sit on a towel so as not to..."

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I get rather wet you see."

"And drip?"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers