Molesting Ms. Cullum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All was going very well, perhaps towards a climax, but then a surprise. Another man appears fully dressed walking towards them. A shock to the man who pulls out and stands clearly surprised and appalled having been caught 'in flagrante delicto.' The girl is quite unconcerned, perhaps she has been expecting the other man, waving, making her boobs bounce again, and giving the man a hug.

"No!" Exclaimed Miranda Cullum.

But yes! The naked and very erect man on the screen was being formally introduced to the new arrival. The girl making the introductions. A quite remarkable scene of them shaking hands, the newcomer fully dressed, even with jacket and tie, the other not only completely undressed but sporting an erection. The photography very much emphasising the contrast and the penis at full stand.

It was clearly going to be a threesome, obvious that the new man would join in. The new arrival stood for a little time watching the couple reconnect, again the girl taken from the rear, before undressing himself. Naked, he too is tumescent. The girl pulls away from the first man leaving him standing and turns her bottom towards the newcomer by way of invitation. A nice series of exchanges of cock followed as, in turn, the girl pulled herself away from one and the other cock and pushes herself onto the other one. The camera work making the most of the exchanging cocks and multiple penetrations.

The girl gave every appearance of having reached a most satisfactory orgasm, a very visibly coming, though Kelvin thought it probably faked, but 'you never know.'

It was clearly time for the men to ejaculate either within or on the girl, in the nature of such films, but Kelvin knew better. It was a video he had seen before. The 'money shot' (or shots given the two men) would be delayed.

The girl smiled at the men and then slowly pulled herself from the penis currently within her and then, all of a sudden, ran off. So dramatic and unexpected, quite unlike the usual porn film, and it left the two men momentarily confused. Again, the camera work and probably direction really showing the surprise. Two naked men standing there looking at each other with raised eyebrows - and raised penises. The two men appearing to be actors rather than mere porn film studs! A comic interlude followed, as the men run after the girl with their penises waggling. Two men running erect indeed, chasing a naked girl with intent, all filmed at quite a length and clearly well planned. It made Miranda laugh.

The girl in the film was, of course, caught and then manhandled back to the swimming pool. Very much manhandled! In some ways what followed was the best shot of the whole video, at least the most unusual. An idyllic setting, blue skies and warmth, by the sea, with two fine looking men, as erect as could be, swinging a pretty, naked redhead by her hands and feet between them by the side of the pool. One, two, three and they let go. The camera catching her flying up into the air and then down into the pool with a big splash. Kelvin had seen a still of the scene. The girl in the air with legs wide and showing her sex very clearly and the two men erect on the pool side with their arms towards the girl, having just released her. The director had caught it all from two angles and had slowed the film down to prolong her flight.

Of course, the men then jumped in after her, another slow motion shot of the two men in the air having jumped, and then there is further intercourse in the water before they all get out and the 'ritual' money shot scene enacted with the girl lying on a lounger and wanking the two men as they stand either side of her, so they can come copiously all over her breasts for the benefit of the audience.

"Mmmm," said Miranda as the twin ejaculations came.

"Friendly fire!" Remarked Kelvin.

"Huh?"

"They did not just cum on her. One shot goes a bit far and caught the other on his cock." He did not need to rewind to show. The director had clearly thought it worth doing a slow-motion repeat of the two cocks ejaculating across the girl. It was all very visible, and even more so from the second repeat from a different angle.

"Oh, yes!" Ms. Cullum turned to Kelvin, her eyes sparkling. "Can I do that? Come on, stand up. Let me make you cum over my tits."

Kelvin had not expected Ms. Cullum to say 'tits.' It pleased him. Moreover, it was so a fantasy come true. A woman intent on making him cum. Over her breasts moreover. He was more than happy to present himself, stand there with his cock up and with his hands not touching it, ready for Miranda Cullum to take control. She was enthusiastic, once more commenting on how big he was as she reached and held; lovely to stand there as she fingered and stroked him, before settling into a steady rhythm, one hand to his penis, the other fondling his balls; such a joy to stand over her as she sat in her chair and be made to release himself over her.

Kelvin dressed and left, leaving Ms. Cullum was still sitting at her PC, still on her towel. His semen was down her front and on her breasts. She had not done anything about that. Her fingers were playing again as she stared at the moving images. She was watching the villa and pool video again. It would repay a second showing. After all it was well directed and almost had some sort of plot. It was certainly very sexual.

Kelvin would like to have played again but he no longer had the ability. Another day. It had been a very pleasant evening.