Molesting Ms. Cullum Ch. 05

Story Info
Geeky techie explores a new kink with senior exec.
6.7k words
4.6
25.8k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelvin sat at his desk. It was late. Everyone else had gone home, but he was in no hurry to return to his crummy little bedsit. There was nothing particularly for him there, compared to the array of expensive and shiny computer equipment around him. The servers, the spare laptops, the humming 'Tardis' with the IT connections throughout the building. He was wondering what else to do with Miranda Cullum. He had fucked her several times, come in her hand and in her mouth, even down her back. He had penetrated her bottom and left his stuff as far inside her as he could go. He had somewhat humiliated her boyfriend, not least in getting Miranda to think his penis small and needing making bigger. Should he do more of that? Should he try and bring the boyfriend under his control. He had had Joe's laptop and could easily, he was sure, get it again. Would it be amusing to play with the two of them together? Kelvin had quite liked the cuckold videos of a man having to put up with his wife being taken – screwed – by another man with a much more impressive cock.

He had quite liked the cuckold videos but was not much taken with that idea, really. Amusing enough to see Joe via Miranda's laptop with his penis trapped in that transparent extension but he was not sure he really wanted to humiliate him in person – especially as the reality was his cock was not much smaller than Kelvin's. Though, he supposed, he could program him to think it was, even be in awe of Kelvin's big cock.

What he was taken with and had not done, though, and that had been an idea from when he first ventured up Ms. Cullum's skirt – with a torch – was to see her urinate close to. It would be both interesting and... Kelvin undid his fly and looked at the eye of his penis. He knew it was childish but he still rather associated sexual acts with weeing. He wanted to wee upon her too, not just in the shower with Miranda unaware but openly. But where could be the opportunity. The office was completely out of the question. In her flat perhaps? Back in the bath or shower. That would do at a pinch but best really in the open air where it could all be done rather freely. Down by the sea, on a beach would be really the place. A nicely deserted beach in the hot sun. Nice to imagine him lying on the sand and Miranda Cullum standing over him, astride him so he could see up between her legs, and she letting go, her wee splashing down upon him, perhaps even raining it all hot down on his penis. He liked the idea of her giggling, not that she was a giggly girl, and running off. He would catch her and do the same. It might not be that easy to wee whilst struggling with her, especially as he would probably have an erection by then. Kelvin had one now – he had grown at the thought.

Nice to imagine them rolling around in the sand. The sand would stick to where their bodies had been wetted. It would be really fun if Miranda tried to wash it off using his hose. How good to be in her hand and, rather than asking him to cum, asking him to wee. The thought of her washing the sand from her breasts with his stream of wee was very pleasing. The cum could follow a little later – and then, of course, a real wash in the sea.

Kelvin could not really see, though, how he could get Miranda to a beach, and a deserted beach at that. A walk in the countryside, perhaps, on a sunny day. Nice to imagine Miranda not in shorts but a skirt. Plentiful water to drink which was a good idea on a hot day, perhaps a coffee or two to encourage her bladder to fill. The two of them out in the fields or woods, perhaps atop a hill and both needing to go.

Kelvin knew he wanted more than just to see Miranda wee again, nice as it would be to urinate together, she squatting with her skirt drawn up and him able to see it all come splashing out as he directed the flow from his penis. He would like her to hold his penis whilst he did his wee, being all little girl like in finding out what it was like to have a 'hose' to direct. 'Little girl like' in the way Kelvin liked to imagine – girls fascinated by boys' 'equipment' and keen to play games like 'doctors and nurses.'

Better still if she directed his flow onto her body, perhaps even into her mouth. The correlation between the desire to ejaculate in a girl's mouth and to wee obvious. Would he be happy for Miranda to do the same to him? Yes!

But why would she go walking with him? Perhaps the idea should remain just that, an idea, rather than be worked up into reality. Perhaps it might have remained just an idea had an opportunity not fallen into Kelvin's lap – or splashed onto him – almost the very next day.

"My Dad's PC is not working, Kelvin, and he is getting very frustrated. It's an old one."

"Perhaps he should get a new, up to date one. It'll be faster and..."

He's a bit, um, set in his ways. A bit old. He won't take to all sorts of new things. You know how you've been using Word for years and then it gets upgraded and everything is in a different place and you can't find things. It's infuriated me, and I cannot imagine how bad it'd be for Dad. Best if it is fixed. Could you?"

"How old?"

Miranda slipped across a piece of paper. She had written the details down. The processor was very old.

"Oh, that old! Well, I expect I could. Where is it?"

"At home – his home."

"Where's that?"

It was a long way away and Miranda did not think her father would be at all happy having it taken away to be fixed. She wondered if Kelvin minded being driven there and back on the Saturday. Her father would not be there. He was visiting his sister in France, coming back on the Sunday.

She looked up at him suddenly seeming a little coy, "We could... as well... if you like."

Joe had not yet returned. Ms. Cullum was clearly missing the sex. Kelvin did not hide the bulge that grew in his jeans.

"I can see you like!" Her hand reached and moulded the bulge, feeling the hardness within. "Can I?"

Kelvin looked up at the door as Ms. Cullum's hand stroked. "What about..."

"Oh, fuck Gloria!" It was an uncharacteristic exclamation.

Kelvin raised his eyebrows.

"I expect you'd like to," she said, "like to fuck Gloria. Well, I can tell her to do a lot of things but not that. I can't tell her to bend over my desk and ready herself to be fucked by you!"

Her fingers were pushing under his belt into the waistband of his jeans, he could feel them touch the very tip of his erection. It really was not the time. A too busy part of the day. Any moment and...

There was a knock at the door, followed two seconds later by its opening. In came the very young woman Ms. Cullum had suggested Kelvin might like to fuck only moments before. The hand in the jeans had been hastily withdrawn in time. But Kelvin was more than a little conscious, had Ms. Cullum got his penis out and been sucking or wanking it, perhaps even emptying it into the palm of her hand, there would have been no time to hide anything. A shocked Gloria would have seen it all.

A file placed on Ms. Cullum's desk and the door closed behind her.

"Fuck," said Ms. Cullum, "yes, I want to. We could, probably be all right, meet at the executive shower. You know where that is – the female one. In fifteen minutes? You happy with that?"

Kelvin did not actually know where the executive showers were. He was not an executive, but he soon found out. He had a schematic of the building in his IT room. It was not hard to find, a door labelled 'Shower F' in the modern wood panelling. The corridor was not one he had been in before or had need to be in. He busied himself at an electric socket in the wall, undoing the screws and making it look like he was doing some maintenance. No one came until Ms. Cullum appeared looking poised and so professional in her knee length skirted suit and high heels. She nodded at him and he followed her into the shower. She turned the lock. Outside the red indicator on the handle showed it was occupied.

The room or rather cubicle was not exactly set out for a sexual liaison. A short wooden bench, a set of hooks to the wall and a tiled shower basin with door. Ms. Cullum looked at her watch, "I've half an hour. You can make me come in that time, can't you?"

Was it a question or command? Ms. Cullum took off her jacket and hung it on a peg. Kelvin reached and began undoing the buttons of her blouse and was soon inside the blouse with his hands massaging her breasts through her brassiere. He unclipped and brought the lovely pair of breasts out into the air. He bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth. Ms. Cullum moaned as women are meant to moan.

"I should've had a wee before... bit of a bother to redress and I shouldn't really leave you alone in here. Someone might come."

There was not a lavatory in the shower room – a bit of a design error. The executive female lavatories were up the corridor

"Go in the shower. Won't matter."

"I'll be all right."

She was all right until they were both naked and Kelvin had his hand up between her legs and she was stroking his now revealed erection.

"I'm going to have to..." She made to move into the shower, but Kelvin came with her, his hand not leaving her sex. "Just let me squat, Kelvin."

"No, wee like this."

"Over your hand? This is a bit, err, odd. Least you can't, not like that."

She meant erect, but Kelvin knew better, "Oh yes I can."

"No!"

It was a bit of a risk. It might have upset or shocked Ms. Cullum, but Kelvin knew what he wanted to do. He let go and from the end of his erection up to her breasts came a rather more copious flow than Ms. Cullum was used to receiving from him. A short burst but quite a lot of wee!

"Kelvin!" She was open mouthed at what he had just done but perhaps that very act made it difficult for her to hold on herself. Through his fingers, fingers still moving and stirring, rushed her own hot wee. They could hear it splashing on the porcelain below. "Sorry," she said, "I can't help it."

Kelvin was delighted and let himself go again, a strong stream up onto her breasts, he moved slightly so the hot stream caught a nipple. He looked at her face. It was a bit of a picture of surprise.

"Nice?"

"Err," her flow continued, "yes, I suppose."

They fucked in the shower with the hot water – from the shower - cascading over them. They went straight from weeing to that. Ms. Cullum had been ready to take Kelvin's penis back in her office – she was more than ready to go straight into that with no preliminaries. It was quite clear to Kelvin she wanted to be taken there and then against the shower wall and he obliged. A raised, pink thigh, held up by his hand, and a steady pushing against the tiled wall. Not a steady, 'thump, thump, thump' against the wall. That would have rather given the game away to whosoever was in whatever was the next room. Kelvin was more careful. A very pleasant break in the day, much better than just a tea break!

Kelvin had enjoyed his visit to the executive shower. Not just the copulation and showering with Ms. Cullum but the weeing. He suspected his visit to her parents' home would give more opportunity especially if he used his program. Her boyfriend was going to be in for a bit of a surprise at Miranda Cullum's sudden interest in what Kelvin knew the cognoscenti called 'watersports.'

He was not surprised to find her parents' house was a very nice one in a leafy suburb. There was clearly money in the family. Miranda Cullum's car nosed through the entrance into the driveway with practised ease and speed.

She had talked of many things during the drive but all at once she said, as she turned the engine off. "That was a funny thing to do – in the shower."

"The executive shower?" Kelvin was pleased, delighted in fact, that Miranda was raising the subject. It suggested his programming was working. What might, or would she suggest."

"I was wondering," she looked a bit bashful, "whether we might do the same again."

"Weeing together?"

"Very together."

They sat and drank coffee in the nicely appointed kitchen. Coffee with a glass of water in the Turkish fashion. Outside the garden looked delightful in the sunshine.

"More water?"

Neither had 'paid a visit' since their arrival. It was clear to Kelvin that Miranda was filling them up with a very definite purpose in mind.

"Would you like to see the garden? It's what my parents mostly do these days. It's very hot. Shall we not bother with clothes?"

It was certainly nicer without. Pleasant to just casually remove them in the kitchen. Kelvin had rightly assumed that the garden would be very private. He was sure Miranda would not have suggested nudity otherwise. He was by now desperate for a pee, and by the way Miranda was squirming, thought it was just the same with her.

Desperate but not so desperate not to enjoy just wandering along the paths and across the lawn with a naked young woman. It was a completely new pleasure to be outside naked and moreover not alone. By a flowerbed they paused.

"Do you need to take a leak?"

"Just a bit."

"Might I hold it whilst... just go a bit."

Pleasant to be taken in hand and pleasanter still, surprisingly, to finally be able to relieve the pressure. No sooner in her hand than he started. It seemed to surprise her, though she did not simply hold but waggled it around with a predictable result, showering the flowers and leaves in the flowerbed. He erected of course, even as he weed.

"Stop!"

Kelvin halted the flow. Ms. Miranda Cullum was grinning with undisguised delight. It was so unlike her. His program had had quite an effect.

"I want to fuck and wee at the same time. I've been thinking about that for days. Can we... can we wee?" A giggle, the play on words not like her at all.

"Yes, of course, anything you like."

She got him to lie down upon the grass and swung her knees over his stomach, facing him, and reversed herself back towards his erection. Her sex felt nice and slippery and entry was as easy as anything. Leaning forward she pushed back at him and then slid herself up and down.

"Oooh, nice, but I can't hold myself."

Kelvin had a perfect view of Miranda's sex, her spread thighs hid nothing, her spread lips, prominent clitoris, where his penis was inside her body and her pee hole. It was clear to him Miranda could not hold herself, her pee hole was already dribbling. She stretched her body backwards, arcing it back over his legs, as she slid up and down his cock, and then it happened. A sudden release – the dam 'burst' – and out from her little pee hole shot not a dribble but a strong stream up into the air in front of her, curving up in a parabola before falling back to the ground or, rather, onto Kelvin. Not just onto Kelvin but right on his face. He closed his eyes and just accepted the hot stream hitting him. To his ears the sound of Miranda's laughter and 'yes, yes!' She did not stop her fucking and that made the stream move up and down his body. His programming had certainly worked – she was into the 'wet' game in a big way.

"Go on, Kelvin, you too. It'll be just like you coming and coming." As the woman bounced up and down on his cock, Kelvin relaxed and let the pressure of the bounding girl on his bladder be relieved for a moment, and then another, and another."

"Oh yes, I can feel it, as if you are ejaculating again and again."

Miranda's stream was fading, Kelvin opened his eyes and watched the lessening stream retreating down his body until there was hardly any wee coming from her. Not so immediately behind, there was a steady stream running down the shaft of his penis as Miranda moved up and down upon it. It was his own which he was stop starting inside her, filling her and needing to find a way of escape. There was no let-up in Miranda's movements – it was clear her intention was to move from weeing to orgasm in one.

"It's as if you've been ejaculating for a whole minute!"

It did not exactly feel like that, but it was certainly enjoyable for Kelvin. It had had something of ejaculation about it, though that itself would follow on. Even with his very full bladder Kelvin could not keep the intermittent spurting up for ever. Eventually he ran out – as it ran out of Ms. Cullum onto the grass.

Up and down rode Ms. Cullum in the sunshine, taking full advantage of the techie's equipment at her disposal. She did indeed move from weeing to orgasm in one, there was no let-up in her movement and the transition was seamless. So too for Kelvin. With the weeing ceasing it became possible for a different valve to open and the same exit used for a very different fluid. Not straightway, there was a very pleasant, sliding interlude before that happened. Ms. Cullum felt the short, sharp spurts as she had felt the much longer, fuller spurting.

"Oh dear!" Miranda got to her feet, "All a bit of a mess." But she seemed in no hurry to rush to the shower. Instead she walked Kelvin around the rest of the garden as if walking a visitor around a garden whilst both being rather wet and she leaking seminal fluid was the most normal of things.

Showered, dried but with no suggestion they should re-dress, Kelvin examined the ageing computer which had been the ostensible purpose of the visit. It was very old, not in the way a table or a chair might be old, but old in IT terms. It seemed as if the hard drive had never been de-fragmented nor purged of temporary, unneeded files. Cleaned, updated and the odd minor virus removed, the machine was quite a different animal – more hare than tortoise – even if not what Kelvin would wish to use. Miranda was delighted.

"Lunch?"

Pleasant to watch it being prepared and then to be offered an ice-cold beer. It really was very cold, as were Miranda's lips and mouth when she suddenly dropped to her knees, lifted and sucked on his penis. Rather a shock but nice. She had been drinking the cold beer too. A very nice way to drink beer, taking a swig as Ms. Miranda Cullum's eyes looked up at him with his penis in her mouth. The cold was sexual but also made him think again of a need to wee.

"Pass me my beer." She sipped. Again, her cold lips and tongue were applied.

Was there still beer in her mouth when she popped his penis in? Seemingly yes.

"Warm my mouth, Kelvin."

Surely, she did not mean... but she did. Another sip of beer and then the cold mouth. It was another opportunity, an opportunity afforded by his programming and not one he wanted to miss. He had ejaculated in her mouth, but this was different. He released, and Kelvin Smith was peeing in the mouth of senior executive Ms. Miranda Cullum. A quite remarkable thing to be doing. Kinky? Just a bit.

"Warming!" Miranda Cullum stood up and poured more beer into Kelvin and her glasses but then fetched another two half pint glasses. Kelvin swallowed. What had his programming done to her?

Quite remarkable and very strange to have her hold one glass under his penis and just look at him. It was like a barmaid, a naked barmaid, about to fill a beer glass from the tap. "Go on."

There was nothing for it but do as he was told. His wee splashed into the glass and he watched the liquid rising steadily up the sides until his penis was immersed in it. He stopped. Miranda lowered the glass.

"A bit more please, the full half pint." She placed the glass, brim full on the worktop. "Do you want one too?"

"Err..."

"Which?"

Like at a bar, Kelvin was being offered a choice: not a choice of beers, Special or IPA, but Ms. Cullum's or his wee. It had to be hers, of course! "Shall I hold the glass."

Sexual – well sort of – and certainly fun for Kelvin to hold the half pint glass up between Miranda's legs and wait. It was not for him to pull the lever of the beer engine or turn the tap. Only Miranda could do that and did. There was a real rush and the glass was quickly filled or rather overfilled – not quite the overflowing, foaming tankard of ale but certainly some went on the linoleum.

12