Molesting Ms. Cullum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked out onto the patio carefully carrying their two drinks, one ice cold, the other warm, even hot – certainly body temperature!

It was more than unusual sitting under a parasol with Kelvin following Miranda's lead of alternately sipping from one glass and then the other. They talked as if nothing was unusual even if it was! As Kelvin thought to himself, 'if you can't stand the heat: stay out of the kitchen.' He had put the 'watersports' idea in Miranda Cullum's head and she had taken it to heart. Joe, her boyfriend, was certainly in for a 'wet' surprise.

Miranda had drunk straight from the 'tap' before taking it from the glass and Kelvin knew he would be doing the same. After lunch Miranda lay down on a recliner on the patio and opened her legs. She moved them, opening and closing them a bit, drawing Kelvin's eyes to the places between them. Kelvin erected.

Miranda's eyes were upon it. "I feel all aroused again, Kelvin, would you mind kissing me a little down there, and then you can do what you like with your big cock. Put your stuff where you like."

Miranda's hairy pudenda looked more than inviting. Delightful to be there with her, to be so free and easy and to be able to happily erect in the sunshine whilst looking at her. Kelvin was more than happy to push his mouth and face into her sex though he knew exactly what would happen, and, of course, it did. A gentle swirling around and around with his tongue at the edge of her lips, a mouthing of those lips and then his tongue exploring, feeling the strength of her clitoris and the sexual entrance to her body. He knew it was going to happen, so he deliberately tickled her pee hole with his tongue. The expected rush was hot and dramatic. One moment nothing, the next forcing its way past his tongue into his mouth. He opened his mouth, not swallowing but letting it rush in and then out, whilst holding his tongue right in the stream. A strange sexual excitement. His penis stayed rigid.

Kelvin did not stop using his tongue, even when Miranda ran out of wee. He brought her off like that. Finally, with his jaw a little aching, Kelvin arose for his turn. He looked down on the splayed and (for the moment) satiated women. What would he like to do? Good for a few moments just to stand there above the naked executive, such a pose of abandonment and availability. Her boobs there with raised nipples, her open thighs and hairy sex all there for him to play with. Fantastic to be standing there with not a stitch on him, his penis up in the air and looming over her.

It seemed obvious to just relax his muscle and let his wee flow up and out, to splash it upon her body, to enjoy seeing his stream work its way over her, directing it from breasts, down over her tummy and onto her legs and, of course, between her legs. And it was what he did. So good to feel and see it start. It was not how he normally weed, he was not normally erect, but whilst it meant he had to use his body to move the stream and aim, rather than his hand, it otherwise did not matter. He had not quite finished even as he settled himself upon Miranda's wet body, the wee still coming out as he moved himself into position and readied himself to copulate. Still dribbling he pushed into Miranda and for the second time that day, after the usual copulatory movements, ejaculated inside her.

There was even a third time before they left to drive back. Miranda had been very generous with the afternoon tea, had, indeed, been encouraging him to drink water all afternoon as the lazed in the sunshine and did a little gardening. Kelvin found it a little strange mowing the lawn naked but was more than happy to enjoy the sight of a naked Miranda Cullum weeding without clothes. They had, of course, hosed down the lounger and it had been a bit of a laugh hosing the other down with the cold water from the garden hose.

"Do you think you can a third time?" Miranda had the tea pot in her hand and was pouring another cup.

Kelvin assumed she meant sexual activity. He hoped he could get up for it. "I can certainly try."

The warmth of Ms. Cullum's tea warmed mouth on his limp penis was a joy. A pleasing contrast to the coldness of the beer earlier. How lovely, such a nice surprise, for her to just lean over to his chair, to his lap and take the whole of his penis into her mouth. Just to sit there at the garden table and feel and watch her head bobbing up and down. He firmed and grew in her mouth. He was aching a bit from having already come twice that day but his capability for a third was there in her mouth.

"Oh good!" Miranda sat up. "There it is again, your lovely big, strong cock. Stand up and let me look at it. "Mmmm." She reached and held his balls as she stared at his penis. The way she was looking at it was stimulation enough and then her mouth came forward again.

What would her parents think if they suddenly came around the corner – though Miranda had assured him they were away – what would they say? Probably they would be more shocked to see it was not Joe there. They could hardly think their daughter was not yet sexually active and sexually active tended to mean not just copulation but oral sex as well!.

"I wonder," said Miranda leaning back in her chair, "whether I could simply come from you weeing on my clit?" It was clear the programming, the electronic hypnosis, had really got to her. "Perhaps I would need more than one man, not together, but to go on long enough. Do you think you and Joe..."?

Kelvin did not really want Joe brought into the picture. He would have to be careful to adjust the programming to stop her suggesting such things to Joe. Perhaps he should have put his program on Joe's laptop whilst he had the chance, but it had not been his intention to bring Joe into the picture. Controlling Joe did not really interest him. "I suspect you might need a whole team of men. It would depend how excited you were. Perhaps if I got you to almost there and then..."

"Can we?" She reached and held his penis looking straight at the eye.

Kelvin masturbated Miranda as she did the same for him. Leisurely and enjoyable in the afternoon sun under the shade of the parasol. So good to be naked and playing with each other. Only when she was near orgasm did Kelvin suggest she lay on the table with her legs apart and her sex open to him.

"Would you like me to?"

"Oh yes, please, right here." Her finger indicated, pulling back her hood making her little button that much more obvious, readying it for an unusual stimulation.

He knew where it was and did not really need showing. The tea and water had trickled through his system and was now pushing to be let out. Kelvin lined himself up, pulling his erection down, aiming his 'pistol' at the target – not the usual one that he could see a little further down, the normal 'bull's eye' for a penis but a smaller target. He did not intend to miss. He did not.

It is not unusual for women to use a shower head when alone and feeling in need of sexual release, but this was a very focused shower, a thin and focused jet upon Miranda's nerve endings. Hot as a shower but even more effective. It made her wriggle upon the table and cry out at the sudden stimulation. Her finger moved pushing her clitoris this way and that in the hot stream. She came, she could do little else, just as she had wanted, a clitoral orgasm from Kelvin's hot wee.

Lovely to see the business woman, without her formal clothes, squirming in sexual passion upon the garden table; good for Kelvin, when his flow subsided to push into the open and available vagina; good to fuck her there and then, watching his erection sliding in her and to add to the semen he had deposited earlier. For the third time in succession Kelvin ejaculated into Ms. Cullum.

It would be a reasonable question to ask what was Kelvin's end game in all of this playing with Miranda Cullum? It was not Ms. Cullum, of course. He had no desire to take her away from her boyfriend or start a romantic relationship with her. The idea of perhaps moving in with her and leaving his rather poor bedsit did not particularly interest him. He was not terribly worried about the meanness of his accommodation, though he might have liked a bigger room to set up more equipment. No, it was the sex he was interested in. His goal little more than finding more experiences, having rather exhausted the solo enjoyment he had got from Internet searches. He had had a taste of the real thing with Ms. Cullum. Had enjoyed the elation of finding his rather remarkable programming of people via the PC had actually worked, and had very much enjoyed the various, and new to him, sexual activities with Ms. Cullum. They had certainly been varied. To know, if he wished, he could program her to welcome him into her office, get her to ring Gloria to say they were not to be disturbed and then ask him to bring his penis out of his fly and either make him come there in her hand or apply her lips and make him cum in her mouth, was a pleasing thing to know. He would like to have fucked her in that office to conclusion. Would like to have bent her over the desk and lifted her dress or skirt and removed her panties and applied himself but he was worried about discovery. The prospect of Gloria walking in and finding her boss being fucked by a lowly techie unnerved him too much. It was so much easier, and relaxing, to visit her flat and that he had done quite a few times.

Kelvin felt he had rather 'done' Miranda Cullum and perhaps it was time to move onto a different project and different experiences.

What drew Kelvin's attention next was not Gloria or Diane Meechin, the rather obsessive and serious young woman who worked with him in the IT section. It was the CEO, no less. Not some moustached and greying man, but a woman. She was rather too old for him, really, if only just forty and still in very good trim. It was a surprising choice for a young IT guy with a rather useful program, when he could have chosen young women.

It was, though, fascinating seeing what was going on between her and her personal secretary. Mrs Cathryn Smith was a married woman with kids yet was 'playing around' with her secretary. Was it any different to things in the past where chairmen and other men of power not infrequently toyed with their young secretaries? Was it the power that attracted the young girls to those men and perhaps now Mrs. Smith? Was power something which increased the sex drive of these men and perhaps Mrs. Smith? Was it the lure of expensive dinners, very nice presents and luxury hotel rooms that enticed the young women?

It was not a young male secretary but the so efficient and so feminine, Nmoni Bella. Not a toy boy but a toy girl. Not the young, virile, ever ready to stand and cum cock of a young man but something very different. Perhaps, thought Kelvin, it made a change from her husband. Perhaps it was a long-repressed desire that Nmoni had brought out. He wondered how it had come about.

The affair or liaison was not, as far as Kelvin knew, in any way common knowledge. His information came in his usual way – through his IT prowess. Mrs. Smith's laptop had been playing up, she had told him. He had been summoned and had rather nervously found himself not only in the CEO's large office on the top floor but there with the formidable Mrs Cathryn Smith herself. An incredibly uncluttered desk with only the laptop and family photographs. Pictures of her three children smiling and her husband looking out of the frame.

It was so clearly the hard drive. Something very wrong.

"Sort it, please or get me another."

It was the way Kelvin had turned as he stood next to her, looking at her laptop, to say something and found himself looking down Mrs. Smith's cleavage as she leant forward watching what he was doing as he sat in her chair. It surprised him a little to find a sexual reaction to the sight even as he hurriedly looked upwards and said he would need to "take it away for a little while."

"Don't be long. I need the machine."

It was a priority task. The laptop clutched to his chest, Kelvin descended in the lift. He looked at the mirror in the lift and winked at himself. He had been surprised at how attractive he had found Mrs. Cathryn Smith. Was it the aurora of power or her ample chest? She had probably, he thought, breast fed her children with that chest. The thought of what he had half seen released and oozing sweet hot milk had him hard in his jeans as he walked to the IT room.

Diane Meechin was staring into her screen and did not even look up when Kelvin walked into the room, did not see the bulge in his jeans. Kelvin was quite sure she was a virgin, had no interest outside the obsessive world of IT. She was actually very like him, well quite like. He could not imagine her writing the sort of program he had written and trying it out.

The hard drive was beyond repair. The laptop was an old model being phased out by the firm. He unboxed a new machine and began setting it up. It was naughty, very naughty, but he gave himself administrator control privileges over the built-in camera above the screen and the ability to remotely turn it on. It was naughty, unethical and very much a bit of snooping with the aim of a bit of voyeuring. Maybe Mrs. Smith worked late, perhaps even in her bedclothes or, on a hot night, very little at all. He had a desire to see those boobs out in the open and wobbling. Perhaps he might program Mrs. Smith as he had Ms. Cullum. He had been wondering who to try next. Gloria seemed a little too obvious and perhaps not terribly rewarding.

He saw more than he had been expecting to see. Indeed, that very evening when few were left in the building he had tuned in to Mrs. Smith's laptop and been most surprised. Alone in the IT room he had gaped. The laptop placed on Mrs. Smith's desk showed a seated CEO but with her young secretary actually on her lap. It was so like the idea of the moustached CEO with his pretty young secretary on his lap as he made her giggle and she made remarks about him having 'something in his trouser pocket.' Like the imagined male CEO might well have done, Mrs. Smith's hand was inside young Bella's blouse and in the process of bringing out a breast. The buttons to her blouse were undone and rather more dark skin was showing than anyone else would have seen that day in the office.

Sitting at his desk, Kelvin undid his fly. Only once had he done that before. He had been sitting there with Diane Meechin at her desk and he had done it as a dare to himself. He had got it out in the open, there under his desk with Diane in the same room. He had even erected making it impossible or not easy to tuck himself away. It had been a strange and very sexual experience sitting there pretending to work whilst actually looking at Diane in her dungarees and thinking inappropriate thoughts about his colleague. He had not got himself 'out' again: until now. Upon the screen Mrs. Smith pulling a very brown breast out of Nmoni's white brassiere.

Kelvin wanked as he watched Mrs. Smith's lips touch and then bite a black nipple. Kelvin liked Nmoni's breast very much indeed. A coal black nipple and a large areola. Nmoni's eyes were closed. It did seem she was neither unwilling nor not enjoying what was happening. It did not look, to Kelvin, like some new activity: rather the repeat of what had been done before. He watched spellbound as their mouths sought each other leaving the black nipple hard and wet.

It looked like it might pay to use his program on both subjects. Perhaps they might need some equipment to help them along. The thought of being able to do things with both, separately and, indeed, together was both pleasurable and a challenge. He would get his cock into both of them and, the sudden thought was pleasant, watch them each lick his cum from the other.

He wanked away happily as he watched the screen. He was going to enjoy this. He was really going to enjoy this. Already thoughts of Miranda Cullum were beginning to take second place in his mind. The IT technician had a new project.

12