MoLex Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex and Monique begin their romantic relationship.
8.6k words
4.58
21.5k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,294 Followers

IN THE PREVIOUS SERIES, "LEXXY BABY" ...

Monique caught her fiancé, Trey, cheating on her. This was the final page in a history book littered with infidelity, and she broke up with him.

After a year, she was still reeling from this. However, she caught a ride from an Uber that was pure kismet. The driver would go on to fundamentally change her perception on men and relationships.

They were vastly different. He was white, she was black. He was a nerd, and she was a full-time personal trainer, part-time YouTube celebrity. On paper, they did not fit.

Despite that, they became quick friends. Alex became one of her clients, and months of training together drew them closer.

Naturally, Alex's feelings for Monique grew past friendship. She was smart, ambitious, gorgeous, and she liked Star Wars! But she didn't feel that way for him. She wanted to remain friends. He squashed his own feelings down inside of him and accepted her friendship for what it was.

By the time Monique realized she had feelings for him, he'd met another girl, Cameron. Now it was she who had to stand aside in the friendzone while he dated.

But true love cannot be ignored. Alex's feelings for Monique never went away, and eventually he had no choice but to accept the inevitability of MoLex.

***

SCENE FROM LEXXY BABY PT 08:

"How do you feel about me?" Monique asked.

"I...I kinda love you."

That was it. There was no more detachment in her expressions. Of all the things she expected Alex to say, that was NOT it.

"What? You...love me?"

"Yeah." He said, chuckling nervously. "Now, I'm not expecting you to say it back. I understand if..."

That's all he got out. He couldn't even speak anymore because her mouth had completely devoured his. He didn't even realize she'd grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in until their lips were smacking.

Eventually, they separated their lips, but still held the embrace as they gazed into each other's eyes. He lovingly touched her forehead with his.

"I think I'm finally ready to make love to you." he said with a smile.

"Oh really?"

"Hell yeah."

She giggled, reached behind her, and felt around for the elevator button. It took a few moments for it to arrive, but that was fine with her. She was good where she was.

It finally opened. With a lick of her lips, she left his arms, turned, and went through the doors.

His heart was racing. This was it. He was finally going to fulfill the dream he'd had since he first met her.

When he tried to follow her into the elevator, she held out her hand and put it right in the middle of his chest to stop him. She then gave him a smile and shook her head.

He looked at her, confusion etched all over his face. "Mo..."

She giggled. "If you want me, then do it right. I'm done hanging out with you as friends. Ask me out on a proper date. Sweep me off my feet. Only then will we talk about sex."

"Oh, come on!" he said, almost begging. "I've wanted you for so long. Please..."

She leaned in and kissed him again. This one was soft and sensual. "I love you, Lexxy, and I'm not going anywhere."

And now, onto to MoLex Pt. 01

************************************************

Monique carefully applied her lipstick while analyzing her reflection in the bathroom mirror. It was the finishing touch to two hours of strategic primping. After she was done, she puckered her lips to get the full effect.

Pleased with her face, she took a stroll to her full-length mirror.

One of the benefits of being a trainer at a gym was being paid to work out. The stiletto heels she wore added inches to her height. They also made her freshly shaven legs look long, smooth, and toned. Her tight, form fitting dress hugged her narrow waist, her hips, and her thighs, showing off her hourglass curves. And turning to the side to view herself at another angle verified that her ass, which was by far her most prominent feature, popped out the back with the perfect roundness.

Her only insecurity was her tits. She just wished they were a little bit bigger. She wasn't flat-chested by no means. She had a nice, full B cup (sometimes C cup, depending on the bra), and her flat stomach made them noticeable; especially in dresses like this. But in her mind, her tits didn't match her ass.

She rubbed herself to smooth out any wrinkles. She then planted one hand on her hip, popped one knee out, and posed with a smile.

She didn't want to think of herself as a vain person, but damn she looked good! If Alex's jaw didn't hit the floor when he saw her, she'd consider the last two hours a complete waste.

Her intercom buzzed from the kitchen, letting her know that someone needed to be let into the lobby. Her apartment building was big on security. All persons entering the building either needed a key card, or they needed one of the residents to buzz them in.

"That's Lexxy." She thought to herself as she practically skipped across the floor to get to her kitchen.

"Is this Lexxy, my date, or are you another gentleman suitor?" she asked playfully as she pressed the talk button.

"It's Alex. No other men here for you tonight, although I may or may not have accidently run over a bunch of guys standing in line and holding flowers outside of your building. Oops."

Giggling, Monique said, "Such a bad driver. Uber should be disappointed." With that, she buzzed him in.

She left her front door unlocked and went back to her bedroom. There wasn't any more primping she needed to do. She just wanted to make an entrance.

"Mo?" he called out when he entered her apartment.

"Have a seat. Be right out."

He sat on the sofa, anxiously tapping his hands on his knee as he waited.

Why was he so nervous? He and Mo had been friends for close to a year and a half at this point. They spoke everyday via phone or in person, and he physically saw her no less than 5 days a week. Unless they were fighting about something, they were ingrained into each other's daily routine to the point of near obsession.

Why was tonight so different?

Because this is your first date. His mind reminded him.

He and Monique had been doing a sort of mating dance for the past several months. They circled each other in a friendship orbit, staying just out of romantic reach. Insecurities and past heartbreaks kept them apart at a safe distance. It took the intervention of friends, family, and just a bit of luck to convince them to open to love.

And now, here they were.

For Alex, he had to keep reminding himself that this wasn't a dream. He found it hard to believe that a woman like Monique felt strongly for him. Despite her being a constant presence in his life, he knew women like her wouldn't look twice at a guy like him.

Monique was beautiful. And not just in a "Wow, she's really pretty" sort of way. It was more like "GODDAMN! WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!"

She was a 9.5 on any scale. And that's before she started trying.

Alex, on the other hand, wasn't someone who would normally end up dating a woman with model good looks. He wasn't short, but not particularly tall at 5'8". He was also a regular at the gym, so he kept in shape. Still, no one would mistake him for being a WWE wrestler. And while he wasn't ugly, he wouldn't be the guy in the movies that all the woman fell over themselves in competition for.

He'd describe himself an average, nerdy white-guy; unimpressive in every way.

"Okay. I'm ready." He heard off to the side. When he turned his head and his eyes fell upon his date, everything melted from his brain.

A breathless, mouth-agape, wide-eyed look of awe. Just the reaction she was going for.

She smiled saucily at him, basking in his speechless appreciation. She even gave him a spin, so he could fully gaze at the beauty that was going to be on his arm tonight. That spin highlighted how round her ass was, how shapely her toned legs were, and how fast the blood could rush from his face and to his groin.

"Mo...you look..."

His words disappeared. There really weren't any that could do justice to just how drop dead gorgeous she was. Maybe if he were a little smoother, had more game, or at least a poet. But he was just Alex.

Little did he know, speechless appreciation was worth a thousand sonnets from Shakespeare.

He rose from the couch to meet her. Her eyes scanned him as he did, and it was now her turn to be shocked.

Alex's typical attire comprised of relaxed fitting jeans, some old sneakers, and a T-shirt that did nothing to show off the hard work he put in at the gym. He would never wear a fitted, dark blue blazer over a white button-down shirt. Dress slacks that matched the blazer and black leather shoes wouldn't be a part of his ensemble either. Cologne would not meet her nose as he drew near. And he would certainly never, ever, wear contact lenses that removed his glasses and showed off his blue eyes.

When the hell did he get blue eyes?!

Who was this guy? He was not her Lexxy! He was a GQ model impersonating her best friend.

"Oh my god, you look so good!" she blurted out.

He couldn't help it. He blushed. "Really?"

She ran her hands across his jacket to wipe off some errant lint. There wasn't any lint, really. She just wanted to touch him; to feel his chest on her palms. The shock of seeing how well he cleaned up had her so...fucking hot.

It was only when she saw his bandaged hand that the expression on her face changed.

Seeing his injury reminded her of the night he got it. Trey, her ex-boyfriend, attacked him in a fit of jealousy one evening. The ironic thing about it was, she and Lexxy weren't even dating then.

A wave of guilt washed over her. She felt responsible for that injury. It was her fault he got it.

"What's wrong?" he asked, noticing her changed mood.

"Nothing." She said, letting go of those feelings. She lightly kissed him on the lips. As she wiped her lipstick from his mouth, she added, "Nothing at all."

"Cool." He said with a nervous laugh as he looked down over himself. "I'm glad you like the clothes.

What he wasn't going to tell her was his entire outfit was picked out by his sister. When Alex told her the great news -- the fact that he finally got a date with the woman of his dreams -- Sarah jumped into action. She took him shopping (dragged him, actually) and spent hours trying on different outfits. She vetoed all his choices and bought the ensemble she liked most on him.

She was not going to allow him to ruin the "first impression". Years from now -- decades even -- he and Mo will travel back to this moment in fits of nostalgia. Sarah was not going to allow Alex to fuck this up by showing up at her door wearing a pair of khakis and a Star Wars T-shirt. Mo deserved better.

He was worried that he looked like a pretentious douche bag, but honestly, he could've gotten it right there in the middle of her living room. If Monique hadn't spent the better of two hours getting ready, Alex would've had to scrape her off him with a crowbar.

"So...shall we?" he asked, holding his arm out.

"Let's do it."

She placed his hand in the crook of his arm and followed his lead. The apartment door closed behind them as they ventured out on their first ever real date.

***

He was nervous. His heart was beating like a horse's hooves in full gallop. He kept stealing glances at her in the passenger seat, and each time reminded him that this was indeed not a dream. A small part of him couldn't let go of the notion that one wrong move would make this entire scene evaporate.

In his mind, the same mantra kept repeating itself.

Don't fuck this up. Don't fuck this up.

She caught him looking at her. She met his eyes before he could snatch them away. And then she smiled radiantly.

She could tell he was nervous. It showed in his face; rang out in his voice during their stilted conversation. Normally, their banter flowed with ease. They never had uncomfortable silences; never had to search for things to talk about. But now, Alex seemed so...uneasy.

He made small talk about the weather. After every sentence, he'd chuckle nervously. Gone was his effortless sense of humor; his nonchalant sarcasm.

It was like she was a stranger that he felt pressured to impress. Sure, this was their first date, but he knew her. They'd been friends for nearly a year and a half now.

Mo grabbed his free hand, laced her fingers into his, and placed their combined hold on her lap. He seemed surprised by the movement. When he looked over at her, she smiled and said, "I'm really excited about tonight."

"Me too." He said, returning a smile to her.

The line to get into the restaurant was massive. There were dozens of people waiting to be seated. When Alex and Monique strolled past them, all eyes seemed to focus on them.

Monique was used to the attention, especially when she looked like she did tonight. So, she just strolled through, like a stallion oblivious to its beauty.

But for Alex, it was like walking the Green Mile. Being the center of attention was hard for him. Adding the fact that his date looked like a movie star made it worse. He imagined everyone looking at the two of them, wondering what the hell he did to get a woman like her.

Luckily for Alex, he had reservations, which meant he didn't have to linger about under the stares of everyone trying to piece him and Mo together.

Mo wasn't expecting him to have one. She was prepared to wait with the rest of the people. So, when he walked straight up to the host and said, "I have a reservation", her jaw dropped.

She knew this place. It was one of the fanciest restaurants in their area, located in the blue light district. The blue light district was a two-block radius in downtown that was popular for its clubs, dining, and high-end cocktail bars. In fact, the club that Monique and Antonia (her best friend, other than Alex) frequented was right across the street.

Monique knew that this place needed at least a two weeks' notice to hold a reservation. Quick math told her that when Alex had finally asked her out on a real date, he'd already had this spot reserved.

They were immediately taken to their table, amidst the envious glares of the other would-be diners. When they were seated, Alex ordered one of the most expensive bottles of champagne to start them off with.

That touched her, but she couldn't help but to feel a little worried about that. Alex wasn't rich. Quite the opposite. He was one of the Geek Squad at Best Buy. On the side, he was an Uber driver. None of that equated to purchasing a $300 drink before they even ordered.

When the waiter left, Monique grabbed his hand from across the table. As she rubbed his knuckles with her thumb, she said, "Hey, Lexxy, I love all the forethought that went into this evening, but I have to ask. How are you paying for all this? The least expensive meal on the menu is $60, and that champagne..."

"I have a little money saved up." He dismissively cut her off with.

That answer should've calmed her, but it brought another question; one she hoped she was wrong about.

"This isn't the money you were saving to move out of your dad's house, is it?"

He didn't answer, but the look on his face told her she was right. Instead of feeling grateful, it filled her with horror.

"Lexxy...why would you do that?"

He shrugged. "I just wanted our first date to be special."

That would've probably made most women swoon. If this were just some random guy she met, it would've made Monique swoon too. But with Alex, it just made her worry for him.

"You don't have to spend all your money to make tonight special." she said to him.

He nodded and smiled. "I know. But...you're special to me. If you only knew how long I've dreamed of this moment, then you'd see how unimportant the money is. It's honestly a small price compared to it. A part of me feels guilty because I've loved you for so long now that it's almost like I've been pretending to be your friend."

She could only stare at him. Her breath was trapped in her lungs.

"Lexxy, I..."

She was interrupted by the sudden reemergence of the waiter. He was proudly holding the restaurant's choice champagne up, presenting it label first. He then started to ready their flute style glasses to be filled. Before he popped the cork, Monique stopped him by lightly grabbing his arm.

"Hey, hey...Jeff..." she said, reading his name tag. Smiling sweetly at him, she said, "This is really embarrassing, but we've changed our minds on the champagne. Could you take that back?"

Confused, he looked questioningly at Alex. "Sir?" he asked.

"We haven't changed our minds, Jeff." Alex said, shooting her a look.

She ignored him and softly touched the waiter's hand. It was a light touch -- just the tips of her fingers. It was the kind of touch that would distract any man.

When she had his full attention, she pulled him close until her face was obscured by his. Then, she whispered something in his ear.

Alex couldn't hear what she was saying, and he couldn't read her lips. All he was privy to was the waiter's reaction.

Something flashed in his eyes, almost like sympathy, or understanding. When she was finished, he looked at her and said, "I understand."

"Thank you."

He stood straight up and turned to Alex. No longer presenting the bottle to him, he said, "Sir, might I interest you in some non-alcoholic beverages? I highly recommend our strawberry lemonade. I've heard it's the best all around."

"Wait...what?"

"Yes!" Monique said, speaking over him. "Strawberry lemonade sounds great. What about you, Lexxy? You want something nonalcoholic, don't you?"

Alex was confused, but the smile that she was giving him told him to not push this. It was almost like a warning. Surrendering, he nodded and said, "Sounds great."

The waiter nodded and was once again off. She picked up the menu and perused it, giving it her full attention. It was raised high enough to cover her face, and she pretended not to notice Alex's questioning eyes on her.

"What are you having, Lexxy? I think I'll try the salmon." She said, as if nothing were amiss.

Alex didn't know if he wanted to laugh or choke her. He finally settled on a chuckle as he curiously asked, "What'd you say to him?"

"To who...Jeff?" she asked, her eyes still down.

"Yes, to Jeff."

She lowered the menu, and her mischievous grin was no longer hidden. "I told him I was two months sober, and that I wasn't strong enough to be around alcohol yet."

"You're kidding?"

"Afraid not." She said, lifting the menu again.

"Why would you do that?"

This time, she put the menu down on the table. Her face looked serious now, a stark contrast to the playfulness she was displaying earlier.

"Because...I love you too." She simply said.

***

Dinner went well. The evening was more comfortable after that. Alex's nerves calmed, and he was able to return to his old self.

After dinner, the two of them went for a barefoot walk on the beach under the starless sky. Each held their shoes in their hand as they talked, laughed, joked, and enjoyed each other. Hours had slipped by without them even noticing.

When his car finally pulled into the parking space at her building, they just sat there for a moment. The night felt woefully short, and both were reluctant to end it.

Alex finally turned to her, leaned over the impasse between the driver and passenger seats, and found her lips. Her eyes closed as she accepted him into her personal space; his mouth hungrily devouring hers.

javmor79
javmor79
2,294 Followers