MoLex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing it was useless to continue to deny it, Alex started to laugh.

"I knew it." his dad said, chuckling. "I recognize that "I-got-some-pussy" grin from a mile away."

There was no point arguing that since he was technically right. So instead, he just leaned into it.

"It's not like that." Alex said, leaning his back against the fridge. "She's not just sex for me. She's...special."

"Aren't they always?" His dad said with a chuckle, nostalgically thinking back to the days he felt that way. "So, you and Carmon getting pretty close, eh?"

Something akin to a punch hit Alex in his gut. It was moments like this that were the hardest for him.

He and his dad were once close. There was no problem that couldn't be solved at the lake. That was where his dad used to take him fishing. It was where his dad told him about sex when he found a Hustler magazine in his room, where his dad gave him advice about a girl he was crazy about, and where his dad gave him his first sip of beer.

It was also where his dad told him that he was divorcing his slut of a mother because she would rather fuck niggers than be in this family.

Precious moments like this -- moments where his dad was lucid and sober enough to hold a conversation without it devolving into verbal abuse -- were rare gems. You could almost forget the years of cold indifference.

"Uhh...no dad. I'm not with Cameron anymore." Alex said, both answering his question and correcting his error on her name.

"Right. Right." He said with a nod. Then, with a proud smile, he said, "So, you've got another one? Damn Casanova!"

"Dad..."

Putting his hands up, as if he were surrendering, his dad said, "I know. I know. She's special"

He gave Alex a hearty slap on the shoulder. His look of pride still stayed on his face until it turned into a laugh. Alex couldn't help but to laugh with him.

Why can't he be like this all the time?"

"So...tell me about her."

This was where Alex's heart dropped. He tried to keep it from his face as he purposely skipped the physical description. They were having such a good time for a change, and he didn't want to ruin it with the revelation that he was dating a black girl. That would only lead to a situation.

Still, he had plenty he could tell his dad. Mo was more than her skin color. So, he started with, "Okay...first off, she's my personal trainer..."

"Get the fuck outta here!"

"Yeah. Really."

His dad laughed again. With his eyebrows bouncing, he said, "I'll bet she's smoking hot."

"She is." Alex agreed, but added, "She's also smart, ambitious, funny...and she likes Star Wars."

"Whaaaaat?! She sounds perfect for you!"

Seeing an opportunity to connect with his dad's lucid side, Alex decided to flood him with Monique's highlights. Of course, he kept her race out of it, but told his dad everything else. His plan was to paint a true picture of how wonderful his girlfriend was. Maybe, just maybe, when he finally found out she was black, he'd be sold enough to accept her.

Perhaps, it could even put a chip in the thick armor of racism he guarded his heart with.

Longshot? Yes. But it hurt him on a deep level that he couldn't share this part of his life with his dad. When his sister (Sarah) got pregnant by her black boyfriend (who she later married), his dad exploded. He never found out a thing about Darius. He just immediately flashed back to catching his wife in bed with a black man, and that's all he saw. Skin color. He kicked her out and told her not to come back until she dumped the nigger and aborted the mutt in her belly.

His sister hadn't been back to his house since. That was thirteen years ago. Thirteen fucking years.

He and his dad talked for another hour. It wasn't until he reached past Alex to grab a beer that it ended. Knowing what lied ahead after he got a couple more of those, Alex left his dad in the kitchen and escaped to his room. Once inside, he booted his computer up and continued his search for a place to live that was in his price range.

***

"So, you finally got you some of that white dick!"

"Toni, shut up!" Monique said, her eyes rolling.

Monique was sitting on her couch, facetiming Toni with her iPad. Toni was out of town with her own boyfriend. He was an up and coming rapper, and he was currently on tour. Every few weeks, he flew her out to whatever city his group was in.

"So...inquiring minds wanna know." Toni said.

"Know what?"

"Girl...do NOT play dumb."

Monique had to laugh at that. She knew what Toni wanted to know; the big horndog she was.

"Do you remember that time Trey and I had the threesome with that stripper?" Monique asked out the blue.

Toni, who was curious as to where this was going, answered, "Uh...yeah."

"Remember when I told you how she ate me out? How I said I'd never had my pussy ate that well, and that no guy would ever be able to match her?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...I was wrong." Monique simply said, letting that hang in the air as its own answer.

Toni picked up what she was putting down. She gasped in shock. "You're kidding?!"

"Nnnnope." Monique said, extending that word and popping the p at the end to make her point. A wicked smirk was on her face as she continued, "Let's just say that if he kept going, I'd have passed out."

"Girl, stop it!"

The two of them laughed together. Monique's phone buzzed with a text message. She expected it to be from Alex, telling her once again what a wonderful time he had. Yes, he just left not too long ago, but a girl can never get enough of hearing how great she was.

It wasn't from Alex, though. It was from Trey, her ex. Nothing much, just three short words: I miss us.

Monique looked down at her phone, and she didn't know what to feel. Anger? Incredulity? Fatigue with having him constantly thrown up in her face?

All the above.

She sighed with annoyance. Toni, seeing this over facetime asked, "Where'd you go Mo? We were just talking about you sitting on Lexxy's face and you disappeared on me."

Monique shook her head, then held her phone up to the camera so Toni could see. Giving it context, she said, "From Trey."

Toni read it and shook her head. "When is he gonna get the picture?" she asked, getting irritated herself.

"Girl, when it comes to him, I don't know. Should I just ignore him, or respond to tell him to get a fucking life?"

"Uh-uh." Toni responded immediately. "Never, under any circumstance, give him the time of day. Trey is like that house fly you can't kill. You can spend all day chasing him around, getting yourself worked up. Or you can just ignore him and wait for him to either die or find his way out."

Jumping on that, Monique said, "Yeah, but Trey's that fly that won't go away, no matter how many windows you leave open. And just when you think he's gone, he buzzes in your ear just to let you know he's still there."

"Tou-fucking-che"

Monique was once a slave to Trey's cock. She was a highly sexual woman, and simply put, Trey was a GOD in bed. He was particularly blessed in the cock area, and he knew how to fuck. That dick kept her blind to the many neon flashing warning signs in their relationship.

Before she and Alex had sex, a secret worry of hers was that he wouldn't be able to satisfy her. Her year of self-enforced celibacy after she broke it off with Trey came surprisingly easy for her. She simply shut that part of herself down. It wasn't a conscious effort; more like a person passing out to protect themselves from the immense pain.

But she knew that wouldn't last. The moment sex was reintroduced to her, all of her cravings would return.

Alex was inexperienced. That showed last night. But that could change. She could teach him what she liked. And while he wasn't as...physically blessed...as Trey, he had a skillset that was miles above any other that had come before.

That fucking tongue was...amazing!

Monique tossed her phone on the couch next to her. Trey was yesterday's news; irrelevant. He didn't deserve any response from her.

He no longer had a hold on her. There was nothing he could do to her to make her question what she had with Lexxy.

Nothing.