MoLex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't like them. He wasn't strong enough to let his dad die alone. The guilt would kill him.

Maybe that's why he'd been "saving up" to move out for the past few years. No one knew this, but at this point Alex had $8250 put away. That was more than enough for a deposit, first and last's months' rent, and to start getting furniture.

But, for some reason, he could never find the right apartment. There was something wrong with every one of them. Some were too small; others were too big. Then there were those that had noisy neighbors or had ugly carpets.

So, he just continued to stash money in that savings account and look for the perfect apartment.

Dammit Mom! Why couldn't you have just cheated with a white guy?

______________________________________________

After work, he and Monique made plans to grab something to eat before going back to her place to watch another episode of their current binge watch, "Grey's Anatomy". The two of them started this series as a compromise because all the shows they'd previously watched together had been of his choosing. He was reluctant at first and didn't think he'd enjoy it. However, now he was just as into the storyline as she was.

The two of them intimately lay together on the couch, amidst a bunch of half-empty Thai food containers. He was laying on his back, she was on top of him with her head in his chest. There was no hanky-panky due to "Aunt Flow's" visitation.

But there were plenty of ways to be intimate that didn't involve genitals.

Alex didn't realize she was asleep until he heard her lightly snoring. His heartbeat had lulled her to the point of making her nod off. He was laying there, enjoying the smell of her hair and the feel of her weight on his chest. He looked down at her, only able to see the top of her slumbering head. For the millionth time, he thought, "I still can't believe she's mine."

Her phone, which was on the coffee table within arm's reach, buzzed with a message. Or rather, another message.

Curiosity burned him. Monique's phone was a popular device as of late. Her receiving a lot of texts wasn't new. There were always messages from Toni, her family, her boss, etc. But lately, even by those standards, it was a bit much.

If that wasn't odd enough, her reactions to some of them were...interesting. He'd gotten to the point where he could tell who it was from by the face she made as she read it.

If it was Toni, there was a knowing smirk that came on her face. Maybe Toni said something crazy, or there was an inside joke. Whatever it was, Monique's attitude was usually playful.

If it was from her brother, her eyes lit up. She missed him since he went across the world to Japan, and she was always happy to hear from him.

Her eyes rolled if it was from her sister. Ci Ci was the wild child of the family. Normally, her texts came with a question of borrowing money.

But then, there were the mystery texts. Alex didn't know who these were from, but her reactions to them gave him an uneasy feeling. He couldn't pinpoint exactly what her emotion was regarding them. It was like a bitter, agitated fascination. On top of that, she'd always slightly turn her phone away from him when she got these. It was weird.

Looking at her phone buzzing on the coffee table, he asked himself, "Is this text from Toni, family, or Mr. Unknown?"

He had to catch himself. Why did he assume that Unknown was a Mister? Did he not trust her? Did he think she was being sneaky?

Yes, he trusted her. He couldn't imagine her doing something to break his trust. And yet, he couldn't avoid the follow-up feeling that she was hiding something.

With her safely napping, and her phone within arm's reach, it would be nothing for him to just...take a peek. She'd never even know he did it.

His hand was itching to reach over there and satisfy his curiosity. But he stopped himself. He wasn't going to be that boyfriend. Until Mo gave him a real reason to question her trustworthiness, he wouldn't.

Mo sighed contentedly in her sleep and snuggled against him, as if she knew he made the choice to trust her instead of giving in to his doubts. He wrapped his arms around her, smiled to himself, and continued to watch their show.

She woke about a half hour later. By this time, their situations had reversed. He was asleep underneath her. It was a good thing too, because she was horrified to find that she'd been drooling all over his chest.

She got off him, took a quick trip to the bathroom to take care of her womanly business, and returned to the living room. A quick check of her phone found her doing that scowl that Alex notices.

From Trey: U can't tell me that little dick over there hits it like I do.

She groaned. He was so full of himself! His ego made her want to scream! Did he think he's the only one on the planet capable of inducing orgasms?

If only he knew about Alex's magic tongue!

Then again, maybe he should know. Trey needed his bubble burst. So much of his identity was built around his prowess between the sheets. She felt a sadistic desire to chip away at that. He needed to know that Alex was just as capable of giving satisfaction.

Toni's advice was for her to just ignore him; block him on everything and scrub him from her life. And she intended on following that wise advice...later.

She absentmindedly strolled to her kitchen, her thumbs typing away. With a sly smirk on her face, she texted him: U have no idea what my man does to me.

Trey: What can little dick possibly do?

Mo: More than u EVER did. He could give u lessons.

His next few texts came in back to back succession. They were an explosion of butthurt, bruised ego responses. A sadistic glee filled her and as she read words like "hateful bitch" and "conceited cunt". And of course, he would be remiss if he didn't jab at least one racist white joke in there, telling her to have fun shitting on her ancestors by fucking the KKK.

Ahhh, yes Trey. Way to keep it classy.

By this time, she heard her lover stirring on the couch. With a smile, she put fucking with Trey to the back of her mind. Putting her phone in her pocket, she went in her living room.

"What time is it?" he asked, reaching for his phone which was also on the coffee table. He didn't have to do that because she had a clock on the opposite wall.

Reading it before he could bring his screen up, she answered, "A little after 9. Why?"

He stretched his arms over his head while answering, "I should probably get going. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Sarah has early classes every Tuesday and Thursday for this semester, and Darius works the night shift and doesn't get in til 7. So, I told them I'd take Brie to school."

With an appreciative smile, she sat next to him and said, "You are so sweet."

"I guess." He said with a shrug as he stood and grabbed his jacket, which was laid across the back of the couch. "But my sweetness now has me waking up at 5:30 so I can get her there by 6:30 and still make it to work by 7. Yay sweetness."

Monique gave him an amused smile, though she was disappointed to see him grabbing his jacket. With the honeymoon phase of their relationship being so fresh, she couldn't help wanting to spend as much time with him as she possibly could.

As if a something just came to her, she said, "You know...I live closer to your sister than your dad."

Alex paused and thought for a moment, analyzing this fact he hadn't even thought about. "Ehhh...not too much closer. Maybe a couple minutes or so." He said after consideration.

Monique fought the urge to forehead slap herself so hard she'd get a concussion. Her boyfriend was such a clueless dork. He continued putting on his jacket, dismissing that little tidbit as just a curious fact instead of an obvious hint.

"It's still closer." she said, rising to meet him. Grabbing the lapels of his jacket and tugging at them as if she were helping him dress, she casually added, "You could just...I don't know...stay the night."

"Here? Really?"

"Yeah." She said with a shrug, like it wasn't a big deal. "You know...if you want to."

"But I don't have a change of clothes."

"I have a washer and dryer." She said nonchalantly. In his distraction, he didn't notice that she was tugging at one of the sleeves to slide it from his arm. As if on autopilot, he assisted her by pulling his arm out.

"I also snore." He warned.

The jacket was pulled down from his shoulders as she replied, "I know. And I sometimes hog the blankets."

With his jacket folded in her arms, she stood there looking at him and waiting for him to either concede or produce more lazy excuses. It was then that he noticed what she did. He could do nothing but laugh.

"What the fuck am I doing?" He silently chastised himself. "Am I seriously trying to talk myself out of staying the night with her?"

Looking at her with a smile, he asked, "Which side of the bed do I sleep on?"

____________________________________________

A relationship truly steps into the next level when two people start sleeping together. No, not "sleeping together" as in having sex; actually sleeping.

Spending that one night together turned into two nights. Then it was three. And then it was the rest of the week.

What you find out is that perfection is an illusion that the mind plays on itself. Monique was probably one of the most beautiful women on the planet (at least, in Alex's eyes). But over the next couple of weeks, sleeping next to her showed that even she was human.

She wore some kind of African head-wrap over her hair. It was to protect her hair while she slept because, guess what, her hair was fake! Little fact that Alex would never have guessed. It looked so natural that he just assumed it was all hers. That's the beauty of having a hairdresser as a best friend. Every few weeks she strolled in to get it touched up, and she used her "family and friend" discount to make it a consistent appointment.

Another "Monique is perfect" myth buster: when on her period, she was gassy as hell. So, this equals farting in her sleep. It didn't stink, luckily, but it brought her down to mere mortal status.

As crazy as it sounded, this was what Alex needed. Before now, all he knew was how amazing she was. Monique was so driven...so motivated...so charming...blah blah blah. But she was also the woman who occasionally talked in her sleep. And honestly, Alex loved her that much more for her humanity than for being a goddess.

But...we all know the story of Eden. Even in a perfect paradise, there is trouble brewing.

Monique's secret text conversations with Trey grew. No matter how many times she tore him down, he kept coming. And he was relentless; to the point of being obsessive.

He continually tried to force the issue with comparing himself to Alex. There was no way that this corny white boy put it down like he did. How the hell could she choose him over him?

This white boy had no swag. None. And it wasn't like he was rich. If he were paid, Trey could concede defeat. It would make sense. But there was NOTHING about the two of them that made sense.

He had to know. It was eating at him. So, he continually pressed through her rejections, looking for a crack in her armor. She had to be lying about how well he satisfied her. She couldn't be satisfied by him when she had three years of getting the best dick she ever had.

But Monique never relented. She gleefully told him that Alex made her cum so hard she almost passed out.

Was this private? Yes. Was it none of his business? Yes. But she enjoyed telling him because she took pleasure in making him pay for constantly bad-mouthing her man.

She did, however, keep these convos a secret from Alex. For one, she didn't see anything good coming from telling him that Trey was running him down on a daily basis. She was handling it, and there was no need for whipping up Alex's insecurities. They popped up in the most random ways, especially when it came to Trey.

But there was another reason she didn't tell him; one that was more selfish. She didn't want him to know just how sadistic and petty she could be. Trey hurt her years ago, and just walked away. He moved on with his player's heart still intact while hers was shattered. She had to watch from the sidelines, facing the truth that she was nothing to him.

And now...she got to give that same feeling back to him. It was justice. And she enjoyed it.

But it's near impossible to control chaos without eradicating it. Chaos will never be content to remain in the borders of comfortability. If you don't bring order to it, it will gain sentience and move at its own will. More than likely, it will sneak to areas you don't want it.

Trey's obsessive curiosity urged him to cyber stalk Alex. He was all over his Facebook, Snap chat, Linked In, etc. Alex absentmindedly accepted his friend request, and that gave him even more access.

The more he learned, the more he saw. He was able to piece together the rough sketch of MoLex (that's what they called each other, how cute). He followed their journey, and his disdain for this guy grew.

She was his personal trainer? They watched movies for an entire year before he finally hit that? What a fucking loser!

This guy was the biggest pussy he'd ever seen. Not only was he such a joke that he needed a woman's help getting in shape, but he was a perpetual simp who sat around for a year begging for scraps.

The sad thing was guys like Trey fucked her within a week of meeting her. There was no way a woman would keep him on the sidelines for a year.

The less Trey respected Alex, the harder it was for him to accept Monique's claims that she was satisfied with him. Women like her don't stay loyal to men like him. Eventually, she would cheat with a guy like him. It was only a matter of time.

It's how women are. They say they want a guy who is sweet, caring, and sensitive. But really what they want is to be fucked into the mattress until the bed breaks under the pressure.

At this point, it wasn't just about her anymore. Trey felt compelled to set this situation right. Alex needed to go.

So, while Monique was entertaining herself needling Trey's ego, he was plotting. His goal was to find a chink in her armor and work that weakness. He had to get his dick inside of her, then rub Alex's face in it.

Unfortunately, there was a flaw in his plan. She hated him! At first, he thought that her continuing to engage him was a sign that she harbored secret feelings for him. That was his fuel to keep coming at her. But as weeks wore on, he realized that she was just enjoying being a bitch.

Monique was intentionally trying to hurt him. She laughed at him, mocked him, and used her fake ass boyfriend to make him feel low.

The text, that infamous straw that was one too many for the camel, read: Didn't my man knock u out? If he's so pathetic, what does that make u?

That little ditty was an arrow aimed straight at the bull's eye.

Trey angrily stewed on that. That lucky punch lived inside his head. This Alex guy not only stole a girl he had no business being with, but he won a fight using the same four-leaf clover.

He found out where Alex worked from his Linked In page. It was time to pay this little fucker a visit. Round two had been postponed for way too long.

But kicking his ass wasn't enough. Not for this guy. More humiliation was needed. It would take more than a lucky punch to save him now.

A grinch-like smile appeared on his face as he grabbed what he needed and headed out the door.

_________________________________________________

Alex put his bookbag on his shoulders and gathered his keys. His phone was in one hand, and the other was used to hit the light switch on the wall. The only light illuminating the room of his lab came from various computer monitors.

After taking another look around to ensure he didn't leave anything, he walked out and locked the lab door behind him.

Josh, the manager on duty, was doing a final round before setting the alarm. Alex waved to him on the way out the door, and at the same time was dialing his girlfriend over facetime to let her know he was on the way.

"Hey sailor." She said with a playful smirk. "You off yet?"

"Yeah. Just walked out the building."

She nodded, and then asked, "Sooo...you're coming over here, right?"

"Yeah." he said, but in a moment of doubt, added, "Unless you think I've been spending too much time over there."

"No, Lexxy. Bring your ass." She said. A little agitation seeped into her voice at having to constantly reassure him. She covered it up by adding, "I need you to stop at the store and bring home some ground turkey meat. I'm making us spaghetti tonight."

Alex grinned as he said, "Bring home some turkey meat? So, your place is my home now?"

"You know what I mean." She said blandly, though she wasn't denying his observation.

She kind of wondered why she phrased it like that too. She didn't do it intentionally. It just came out like that, almost as if she thought of her place as their place.

"Just pick it up."

Giving her a salute, he said, "Yessir! You're the boss."

For some reason, that sent a tingle to her thighs and changed the mood. Yes, she was the boss. Her inner dominatrix liked that. Hearing him say that made her imagine him cuffed to her bed, with her sitting on his face. His magic tongue all up in her pussy...

She shivered at that thought. With a naughty smirk, she added, "While you're in the shopping mood, pick up some condoms."

Alex stopped walking at that. "Wait...was that a hint? Are you...you know...done with your...?"

"Yes, I'm done with my period." she said, laughing at how hard it was for him to say the word. "And no, that wasn't a hint. You don't pick up on them very well. I have to be direct with you."

Giving the camera a "serious" look, she said, "I'm gonna lay it out for you, Lexxy baby. No more fucking around. Yes...Mama Mo is horny. My coochie has been playing games with me the last few days, and now I need some attention. So, go buy the meat, buy the rubbers, and let me feed you and fuck you. Can you do that?"

"I think so. Let me write that down first..."

"Boy, bye! You get on my nerves!" she said, laughing.

He laughed with her before saying, "I'll see you when I get home."

Her mouth opened in surprise as she pointed at the camera and said, "See! You just did it too! You said home!"

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did!"

"Whatever!" he said, waving her off. "I'm hanging up now. Love you."

She puckered her lips and kissed before saying, "Love you too."

Ending the call left him feeling alone. The store was closing, so the parking lot was dark and desolate. The only two cars here were his and Josh's, but he was still inside the store.

Maybe he was being paranoid, but it felt like he was being watched.

He looked around him, almost ready to chastise himself for being nervous over nothing. When he turned directly behind him and saw a tall figure looming over him in the darkness, his heart hit the floor.

This guy wore a hoodie that partnered with the darkness to obscure his identity. It was like the grim reaper, sans the sickle.

Alex couldn't help it. He yelped.

The hooded figure laughed mockingly at him, relishing in his fear. When he removed his hood, Alex saw that his danger was even worse than he imagined.