MoLex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you this wasn't over." Trey said. A cold glare was in his eyes, a hateful sneer on his lips.

Alex's brain finally kicked in, analyzing all the possible escape routes. He could run back into the store with Josh and have him call the police. Trey was bigger, possibly faster than him, but it was worth a try.

But, for some reason, he didn't want to run. Not from him.

A resolve came over Alex. Despite their previous encounter, he knew that he couldn't match Trey in a fight. His only options were to get his ass kicked or talk his way out of it. But he refused to run.

He did remember that his cellphone was in his hand.

"Whatever you're gonna do, do it." Alex said, squaring his shoulders and trying to make his voice sound brave. At the same time, he was pulling up the voice recorder app on his phone.

This only made Trey laugh again as he paced in front of him. His hands were jammed into the pockets of his hoodie, like he was barely restraining himself. He looked like a lion toying with his prey.

"Well, aren't you brave?" He asked, taunting him sarcastically. "You think you got another lucky punch in you?"

"I'm not gonna fight you." Alex said, holding up his phone. "I'm just gonna record you assaulting me so I can get you locked up."

Trey's eyes darted to the device in his hand. In a voice a little less sure of himself, he asked, "And what's to stop me from grabbing that outta your hands and stomping on it?"

"Nothing." Alex said. "But the phone is just the icing. The actual cake is the host of security cameras in the parking lot." To make his point, he directed Trey's attention to the tops of a few light poles.

The "cameras" were outdated and hadn't worked in years. They were in a plaza, so no one really owned the parking lot. No store was responsible for the maintenance, and Best Buy was way too cheap to care what went on outside.

Still, Trey didn't know that.

"If you look closely, you can see them." Alex ended it with. When he saw acknowledgment in Trey's eyes, he smiled innocently at him.

"Whatever." Trey said with a shrug. "I didn't come for that, anyway."

"Really? So, you stalk me in an empty parking lot at night to...what? Talk?"

A swagger returned to Trey; his smirk once again on his lips. "Nah. I just came to educate you, bruh."

With that, one of his hands emerged from his pocket holding a USB drive. Seemingly innocent in its appearance, but given Trey's growing arrogance, there was something here that Alex would not want to see.

His gut told him to flip Trey the finger and get in his car. But he hesitated.

"What's on it?" Alex asked.

Trey's smirk widened. "I think you know, Lexxy Baby."

____________________________________________________________

Monique checked her watch. Where the hell was Alex? Did he personally kill a turkey and grind its meat? She called him again for the third time, but it went to voicemail.

Worry was starting to creep in. This was so unlike him. Did he get into a car accident? Fall in a ditch? Get abducted by aliens?

Her phone chimed with a text. She was ready to thank God until she checked the sender. It wasn't Alex. It was Trey.

Rolling her eyes, she ignored it. She didn't have time to give him his daily kicking in the nuts right now. She had to figure out what was going on with Alex.

There was something that made her take a second glance, though. She realized that his text was a video file. Curiously, she clicked on it.

The first image that assaulted her was one she never thought she'd see again. It was her, on all fours, with her face buried in the snatch of another woman. Trey was behind her bent over ass, driving his large cock into her.

It didn't take but a few seconds for the full horror of what she was looking at to hit her. Her mouth opened; her face took on a look of dismay.

"Why would he send this to me?" she thought, her panicked brain trying to reconcile what it was seeing. A sense of dread filled her.

Another text from him came through, right as she stopped the video. It was Trey again, and it said: I sent this to ur man, along with the others. More movies for u to watch together. Have fun.

And that was where the heart inside of her chest just stopped. Her body went numb. Her mind momentarily went blank due to being overloaded with horrifying imagery.

Alex was somewhere, watching this video of her.

"No! No! No! This can't be happening!"

But it was much worse than that because the full text included the phrase: along with the others. Meaning: Alex has seen them ALL.

If she remembered correctly, she made 6 videos with him, including one with a threesome she did for his birthday one year. The two of them went to a strip club, hit it off with an exotic dancer named Peaches, and took her home to have sex with her.

And he taped a good portion of their adventure with his camcorder.

"No! No! No! No! No!" she screamed aloud when she thought about the things she did in those videos.

Eating out the stripper and getting eaten out until she was writhing all over the bed. Allowing him to fuck Peaches while she sat on her face (and vice versa). Even sucking his dick while Peaches licked his asshole. This combination ended with him exploding in her (Monique's) mouth, and her happily swallowing it all.

The threesome video was by far the longest and most debaucherous one (33 minutes), but the other five still held intimate moments she shared with her fiancé at the time. One video had them trying anal for the first time, another had her giving him sloppy head. Then there was the one with him just pounding her from the back to watch her ass jiggle.

All these videos, as freaky as they were, were made in moments of love. She assumed they were off limits in their little war with each other, but Trey used them as weapons to hurt her.

"What goes around comes around." Her conscience said to her. What did she expect Trey to do when she'd been weaponizing her boyfriend against his ego?

She was frantic. Her phone went to work. Texts on top of texts, back to back calls, and panicked voicemails.

"Pickup! Pickup! Pickup! Pickup! Pickup!" she pleaded with every redial.

Just when she thought she was going insane with worry, her phone rang. Her heart stopped as she looked.

"Please be Alex!"

Nope. It was Trey.

"WHAT...DO...YOU...WANT...FROM MEEEEEEE?!" She screamed into the mouthpiece. The humiliation and agony she felt watching herself debasing her body for this demon rang out in her voice.

Trey's evil laugh echoed inside of her ears.

"You know..." he said calmly. "You over there mad at me, but if your boy was half the man you say he is, what we did wouldn't bother him."

The most angering thing about what he said wasn't the smug arrogance in his voice; it was the truth in it.

_______________________________________________________

"You like Daddy's dick?"

Monique's face filled the screen. Also in shot was her two fists, one on top of the other, clutching Trey's dick. Only the bulbous head of it was visible, and it was coated with her spit.

"Yes." She answered dreamily. "I love daddy's dick."

And then, she put it back in her mouth.

The lewdness of her slurpings sounded wrong, and yet, so familiar. Alex had been hearing it the last few nights. Yes, she was on her period, but she enjoyed giving him head.

But the sound of her sucking Trey's massive cock was nothing compared to the sound of her begging him to fuck her while she worshipped him.

"Please daddy! Please fuck me. I need it."

He laughed. "You need daddy's dick?"

"Yes!"

Even as he held the camera with one of his hands, he was able to flip her onto her back. Monique instinctively spread her legs for him, presenting him with her jewel.

Trey, being the narcissist he was, got a shot of his pride and joy; his dick. It was shiny with saliva, ready to penetrate.

His pornstar cock lined up with its destination. And then, ever so slowly, it started to disappear inside of her. First, the head was gone, and then the length of his shaft followed. With each inch he pushed, Monique's wails grew louder.

"Auuuuuggh yes! That feels good. Fuck me baby." She moaned gutturally.

He granted her wish, and showed a nice close up of the action to boot. In and out he went, eliciting moans, whimpers, and begs.

"What's my name?" he asked as he fucked her.

In a breathy whimper, she said, "Trey."

He panned up to her face to show exactly what effect he was having on her. She was lost in a sea of lust and desire. Her eyes were hooded over. Her mouth was open with a quivering bottom lip. Breathing was ragged.

With her orgasmic face filling the screen, he asked the question to kill all other questions.

"Whose pussy is this?"

Monique fully opened her eyes and looked right at the camera. With a smile on her face, she said, "It's yours, daddy. It'll always be yours."

________________________________________________

The glow from Alex's computer screen illuminated his haunted face. The sounds of sex filled his speakers.

Surprisingly, the video that hit Alex that hardest wasn't the threesome video. He could actually understand the hedonism in that. That was pure lust, taken in a moment of sexual abandon.

This video was the one that killed him inside. It wasn't even that long; only 5 minutes 19 seconds. But packed into that 5 minutes was enough to kill him a million times over with heartbreak.

It was shot in first person point of view. So much more intimate, like he was looking at Monique through Trey's eyes.

The girl Trey saw as not the one he saw. Monique was not this girl for him; this whimpering, begging, submissive woman.

She looked into the camera (and essentially, at Trey) with such lustfully devoted eyes. It was unmatched by any way she'd ever looked at him.

And the desire in her voice when she said, "It's yours, daddy. It'll always be yours."

It was almost beautiful. Her pussy was his. Always.

That was a running theme in all the videos he watched. Oh yeah...he watched them ALL. He couldn't stop himself. He was pain shopping, and he had a basket full.

The worst thing about it was, of course, Trey's godlike body. His abs, his chest, his shoulders...

His dick.

Seeing Trey have sex with Mo only highlighted Alex's inadequacies. Thinking back to his own clumsy attempts at sex was laughable and embarrassing. Yes, he was able to give her good oral sex, but this guy FUCKED THE SHIT out of her. He owned her in a way Alex never would. She was so submissive with Trey, yielding to his power.

She would never be like that with him.

First off, he couldn't even last long enough for her to get off. But even when he was inside of her, her reaction was nothing like it was with Trey. Alex would never elicit moans like that; at least not with his cock.

He was so pathetic that she had to train him with hand jobs!

He hated to admit it, but Trey was right. He would never measure up to the guys like him and Hector. It's no wonder women like Monique and Summer went for them.

His phone had been blowing up for a while now. He knew who it was, even without looking. He didn't know if she knew what he was watching but judging by the desperation levels of attempts to contact him, she more than likely had a clue.

He didn't answer because he wasn't ready to face her. All his insecurities had just detonated around him, and he was left trying to find the broken shards of his dignity. He didn't know what to say to her. Hell, he didn't know how he felt.

He closed his eyes and relived Antonia's wise words of wisdom.

Fuck 'em. Focus on the fact that Mo chose you; she loves you. Fuck the rest.

But right now, those words held no power. All he saw was Trey's massive dick being shoved inside the woman he loved. Then, he pictured his own inadequate member, trying to measure up.

Trey was right. Monique deserved better.