Mollified Magic Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Molly Switch Bodies.
7.4k words
4.77
17.1k
18

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Switching Bodies

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Additional note: This chapter and some future chapters will contain gender-swapping content. When Molly and Tom swap bodies, they still think of themselves in their original gender form. For ease of reading and understanding, the pronouns will reflect the way they think of themselves, not their actual appearance. So, when Tom is a female, he will continue to refer to himself as "he." When Molly is a male, she will be referred to as "she" or "her."

Chapter 3: Switching Bodies

"I'm a witch."

I heard the words, but my brain didn't connect the meaning. She could have told me she was a toothbrush, and I would have reacted the same way.

"You're a witch?" I said smiling. "I'm a vampire. Nice to meet you."

"Tom, vampires don't exist. I'm being serious."

"Vampires don't exist? Molly, witches don't exist either! What's going on here?"

"Tom," she began, then paused, "Ward, listen. Magic is real. Witches are real, and I'm a witch. Didn't you notice anything funny when you asked the coach for permission to stay with me next weekend?"

It took a couple of minutes for the meaning of her words to sink in. Molly waited all that time, watching for my reaction.

"The coach was acting strangely when I asked about spending time with my girlfriend," I recalled. "You're not going to tell me there was some kind of magic spell on him or something."

Molly didn't say a word, she just looked me in the eyes.

"You're serious! You really are a witch. A real witch!"

"I've never been more serious in my life."

"You mean like Hogwarts and Harry Potter is real? You're like Hermione?"

"That's all fiction, Tom. Something that J.K. Rowling made up, well mostly."

"But you can do magic and all that other stuff?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by other stuff, but I can do magic. That's how I knew your coach would give you permission to stay with me next weekend."

"Shit! You did put a spell on him!"

"It was a simple spell, really," she explained softly. "We call it a compulsion spell. I cast it so it only gets triggered when you say the word "girlfriend" to him. He'll remember giving you permission, but he won't remember why. He'll think there must have been a good reason for it, so he'll keep his word."

My mouth dropped open as I remembered the scene.

"But wait. You told me to tell him I was going to stay with my girlfriend," I was getting suspicious. "Did you put a spell on me, too?"

She looked hurt.

"No! No! I would never do that. Tom, I think too much of you to ever use magic on you, well, at least without your permission."

Now it was my turn to get serious.

"I don't know if I can believe you. Ever since our date, strange things have been happening."

"Like what?"

"Well, you seem to be reading my mind. You always seem to know what I've been thinking. In bed, you seem so tuned into my body and know exactly what to do to calm me down or get me aroused."

Molly started to laugh.

"That's a different kind of magic. That's the kind of magic that people do every day, reading body language and showing love, caring, and respect. You don't need to be a witch to do that."

"So, magic is real? There are so many stories, movies and shows about magic, witches, wizards, dragons, vampires and well, all that stuff. How much of that is real and how much is just something people made up?"

"Tom, most of that stuff is made-up. The magic community wants to keep their activities secret, but sometimes people find out about some things. So, we started spreading stories about vampires and werewolves just to throw them off. Witches have been doing that for centuries. That way people won't know the difference between the stories and real magic. Sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight. After a while, people think that everything is made up."

"All this time, I've been going out with a witch?" I asked, still trying to take it all in.

"Molly Spellman is a witch? Spellman! Oh my god, why didn't I figure that out before? And you're from Salem, Massachusetts! I must have been an idiot not to have seen it before."

"I don't think you're an idiot," Molly said reassuringly, "Up until now you didn't think magic was real, so why would you think witches are real? And even if you believed all of that, why would you think someone with the last name of Spellman is a witch. Give yourself a little credit here, Tom."

"Can you fly? Like on a broom I mean."

"I suppose I could if I tried, but I'd feel a lot safer on a plane or in a car. Besides, even flying brooms don't travel very fast and if you don't keep your mouth closed, you could end up with a lot of bugs in your teeth."

She had a funny grin on her face when she said that. I couldn't tell if all that was true or if she was putting me on.

"What about a magic wand?"

"Oh, I do have that! It's here in this drawer."

She opened the drawer to the bedstand. She reached in and pulled out a twelve-inch, pink, plastic vibrator. She held it up, beaming.

"I call her Betty. Isn't she beautiful?"

"Get serious, Spellman, that's not the magic wand I meant."

She laughed at the joke, but it turns out, the joke was on me.

"Look again, Ward."

And with that, her pink, plastic vibrator morphed into a 12-inch stick.

"This is such a great disguise. Not only would anyone not suspect it's a magic wand, but it doubles as a friend on lonely nights. And it never needs batteries! Although Betty's been pretty lonely since I met you."

She returned Betty to the drawer.

"Well, you did lie to me about using magic on me, Spellman."

"I certainly did not. I would never -"

I held up my hand to stop her.

"You've had a spell on me since the day I met you. It may not have been witch magic, but I haven't been able to stop thinking of you ever since."

"You say the nicest things," and she leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Sitting back, her facial expression became more solemn, and she took on a more serious tone.

"You need to promise me that you'll never tell anyone about me or witches or magic. It is a secret held within the magic community that can never be violated. Do you promise?"

"Why didn't you ask me this before you told me you were a witch?"

She thought about that before replying.

"I suppose that does make sense. Now that I think about, that is what I should have done. But I have a funny feeling about you, I can't put my finger on it, but I trust you. I also felt that somehow, I knew you would agree. I'm not sure how I knew that, though."

"No matter, Molly. You know me too well. I promise not to tell anyone you're a witch, or that magic is real. Okay? But you still haven't told me why you're telling me this now. Is it because of the coach?"

"No, it's because I want to perform magic on both of us."

"I'm not following you."

"Two days ago, you asked me to teach you how to make love to me, to help you to sense how I feel and to be able to react to make me feel good during sex. I want to use magic to keep that promise. But I want your permission to use magic on you to do so."

"You're not going to turn me into a frog or anything like that, are you?"

She laughed, "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not going to make love to a frog."

"You're not going to take away my free-will, are you?"

"I would never do that."

"Promise?"

"Witch's honor," she said holding up her right hand.

"Is there really such a thing as witch's honor?"

She smiled, "No, not really. I just made that up, but I thought you would like it. Honesty is as valued in the magic world as much as in the non-magic world. It may be even more important with witches. After all, if you live in a world where anyone can cast a spell on you, you can't form relationships or alliances to protect yourself without trusting that a fellow witch is going to be honest with you."

"Tom," she added. "Do you trust me?"

"Molly, I trusted you from the day you took my hand and brought me up to your dorm room." Then I smiled and added, "I trusted you from the time you tried to kill me with that taste of Pad Thai."

We laughed, and it seemed to break the tension.

"Ward, you can be such a dork at times. But do I have your permission to do magic on you?"

"I suppose you could have used magic on me whenever you wanted to. But the fact that you're asking me for my permission tells me that you respect me, care for me, and would not purposely harm me. That makes me trust you even more. So, of course you have my permission. What do we have to do?"

"Well, we start by taking off our clothes."

"I like where this is heading already."

"I thought you might," said with a knowing smile.

Once we were both naked, Molly had me lie back with my legs slightly spread.

"I'm going to suck your cock and I want you to cum in my mouth."

About a dozen comeback lines ran through my head when she said that, but the only thing I said was: "Okay, I'm ready."

Actually, I wasn't all that ready. All this serious talk of magic and witches didn't do much for my sex drive. It might have had the opposite effect if anything. But getting naked with Molly and being told I was going to get a blow job and cum in her mouth started to get me aroused.

Fortunately, Molly's blow job skills are nothing to be trifled with. She pumped my partially erect shaft a couple of times before she put me in her mouth. She moved her tongue back and forth on the underside of my cock as she lowered her head until I could feel the back of her throat. When she came back up for air, my cock was thick with her saliva. She placed both hands on my slick shaft and slid them up and down until I was rock hard. Still holding my cock with one hand, she then put the tip back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the sensitive underside. With her other hand, she gently massaged my ball sack. She did all this while keeping eye contact with me.

She suddenly stopped sucking but continue to pump with her hands. The impish smile on her face warned me that she was about to do something unexpected. Sure enough, she moved her body around and straddled my chest so that I was now staring directly into her pink lower lips. She wiggled her ass before lowering herself down to my face. I could smell her musky aroma as she resumed licking and sucking my manhood.

I reached around her butt with both hands and pulled down on her lower back until her lower lips were just above me. I then raised my head and kissed those lips and stimulated as much of the area as possible with my tongue without touching her clit. I could feel her sucking on me even harder, and she took me deeper until it felt like her lips may have reached the base of my cock.

Her mouth drove me crazy. I pushed my face into her outer lips and drove my tongue deep into her, past her wet inner lips. I felt her inner muscles tighten as I wiggled the tip of my tongue inside her. I pulled back to take a breath, then went back a second time, pushing my face still deeper.

The tip of my cock started to vibrate. Molly was humming into my cock. I was on the edge; I knew I was going to cum soon.

I felt this overwhelming need to cum, but my lust-crazed brain wanted to make Molly cum first. I felt that my own needs would not be met unless I could make Molly cum first. I changed the angle of my head, reached down with my tongue and wiggled it against her clit.

Then everything seemed to happen all at once.

I heard Molly moan loudly into my penis.

"MMMMMMM!!!"

She tried to close her legs, squeezing my chest tightly. That's when I erupted into Molly's mouth, filling her with my cum. I started to moan, but that was suddenly choked off by a cascade of her vaginal honey filling my mouth. I gulped down that musky, complex mixture as if my life depended upon it. Without missing a drop, I swallowed it all, and lapped at her inner folds, looking for more.

For her part, Molly swallowed every drop of my semen. She was positively beaming after she unstraddled my head and shoulders and stood up again on her now slightly shaky legs. She reached down with her hand and pulled me to my feet, and we embraced in a deep congratulatory kiss. I thought I could taste some remnants of cum on her tongue, but not having tasted semen before, I couldn't be sure. But I know she could taste her own juices in my mouth.

"Wow," I marveled. "That spell worked great. I really felt the magic."

She looked at me and laughed.

"That was magic all right, but we haven't done the spell yet. That was just the prep work. I needed to eat your cum and you needed to drink my pussy juice. My original plan was to swallow your cum first and then stimulate my clit while you lick my pussy afterwards. But while I was sucking you, I thought maybe you could start licking me while I sucked you and we could save some time in getting me to cum later. But it worked out even better when you made me cum in your mouth."

"But I couldn't make you cum in my mouth before when we practiced. If it wasn't witch magic, how did I manage to make you cum now?"

"I don't know. It could be that I was so turned on by sucking your cock that I was closer to my orgasm. Or maybe you surprised me when you licked my clit, I certainly didn't expect that. However, I strongly suspect that my grandmother may have had something to do with it."

She raised her voice on that last sentence.

"What does your grandmother have to do with it?"

"Never mind, I'll explain later. It's time to work the spell."

Molly spread the quilt on the floor.

She sat down on the quilt cross-legged and told me to sit the same way across from her. Molly had us hold hands, forming a small circle with our arms.

"Close your eyes. Don't open them until I tell you."

She began to chant:

"Kindred spirits,"

"Exchanging goals,"

"Pliant lovers"

"Reverse their souls!"

The room suddenly got cold and dark. I felt what seemed like a breeze, but it was circular in nature centering on the circle created by our arms, I imagined it to be a sort of whirlwind. It felt like we were spinning around the room with the whirlwind. I was glad my eyes were closed, otherwise I might have thrown up. This may have lasted up to a minute until the room brightened and the wind disappeared. There was a lingering chill in the air.

I heard a deep familiar voice say: "You can open your eyes now."

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was - me! I was holding hands with myself? But I seemed to have moved. Before the spell, I was facing Molly's roommate's side of the room. Now I was facing Molly's side.

"What happened?"

That was Molly's voice, but it was spoken the exact same time that I spoke. I looked around, but I didn't see Molly anywhere, yet I heard her voice.

"Where's Molly?"

No mistake this time. That was Molly's voice coming from my mouth. As I began to understand the reality of the situation, I felt a little lightheaded.

I saw the person that looked like me opening his mouth to speak.

"Look down."

I looked down at my chest and legs. There were a pair of perky breasts, a well-toned swimmer's stomach and a triangular patch of dark brown hair and the partially open outer lips of a vagina. The arms and legs were clearly feminine and well-toned. I dropped my hands and felt those thighs, arms, and abdomen. It wasn't a mirage. I could feel me touching myself. I touched my breasts. They were real and they were part of me. I even got a small thrill from the touch.

I looked over at my body sitting opposite me.

"Molly?"

He/She smiled.

"In the flesh! Well, in your flesh. So, what do you think, pretty neat huh?"

He/She was smiling broadly.

"You didn't tell me we were swapping bodies! You said we were going to use magic to -" I didn't finish because I already knew what she was going to say.

"You wanted to understand how my body works, what turns me on and how you could better satisfy me sexually. What better way to do that than to spend some time in my body?"

"Molly, I may be in your body, but I still think and feel like a guy. How can that be?"

"This is all new to me as well, but the best way I can explain it is that we are still essentially ourselves, just wearing each other's bodies. I'm still a girl, but I'm learning what it's like to be a guy and enjoy all the pleasures of a guy's body. You're still a guy, but you can now experience sex from a girl's perspective."

"Molly, please tell me we can reverse these changes."

"Of course we can, silly. But I think we should enjoy each other's bodies in the meantime."

"How did you learn to do this spell? You said Harry Potter and Hogwarts wasn't real."

"It was my grandmother's idea, actually. She taught me the spell this afternoon"

This was more than surreal. I heard my voice speaking from what used to be my body, but those were Molly's words and expressions.

"Your grandmother? When did you speak with her?"

"Oh, we talk every day. By the way, she thinks you're cute. Now that you're in my body, I know she'll find you adorable."

I saw my body giggling.

"Molly, I never met your grandmother. How could she know what I look like? Please don't tell me she's invisible and she's watching me now."

"Honestly, Ward, I don't where you get these strange ideas about magic and invisibility. We can't turn ourselves invisible, but I'm pretty sure she is watching you now." My male body nodded his head towards the quilt on the floor beneath us.

"The quilt!" I said. "Your grandmother turned herself into the quilt!"

Again, that giggle. Giggling looked adorable on Molly's body, but it made my body look ridiculous.

Molly stood up. I suddenly found myself staring at my cock, which was semi-erect and just a few inches from my face.

"No, she's still back in Salem, but she enchanted the quilt with connective properties. She's able to see and talk to me through the quilt. She can also protect me during the night until I reach my full witch potential on my 19th birthday. I also suspect she may have lowered our orgasm thresholds during our preparatory session earlier."

Knowing that her grandmother might be watching, I suddenly felt very self-conscious of my nudity. I tried to cover my breasts and vagina with my hands, even though I knew it was Molly's body I was trying to cover, and I was sure her grandmother was very familiar with it.

Molly reached down and helped me to my feet. Molly's female body is about six inches shorter than my male body and it felt strange looking up at her.

We stepped back and took a minute to look at each other in what could only be the literal definition of an "out of body experience." I found myself admiring the muscular shoulders and arms my male body had developed on the rowing team. There was no baby fat on that abdomen that was starting to develop a six-pack. Those legs looked muscular and well-toned. That penis was semi-erect, but for the first time, I didn't think of it as looking gross, I was starting to see it as a fitting adornment to that male body.

"I had no idea how cute I looked," that was Molly looking at me in her body. "Turn around, Ward. I want to see my tushy."

I turned slowly, giving my ass a little wiggle as I did so.

"Wow," she said. "I look so fuckable. Swimming has really made that body so well-toned and attractive. Too bad my boobs weren't bigger."

I turned to face her putting my hands over my boobs.

"Be nice to these boobies. I think they look adorable on this body. Now it's your turn to show me what I look like from the back."

As Molly turned my male body, I could see the strong muscles I had built up in my shoulders and back. Even my ass was muscular and attractive. I decided that my back was my best feature.

12