Mollified Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I don't have to feel self-conscious in that body," I said. "This body swap thing has given me a new perspective on myself."

She reached out to hug me.

I hesitated because I was having mixed emotions. The whole idea of being hugged by a naked man, and one with an erection at that, seemed gross to my male brain. But knowing it was Molly inside that body changed the way I thought about being hugged. Then there was the fact that I was now female and felt some physical attraction to that naked man approaching me.

I didn't see myself as being attracted to men, only to that man, who was after all my body. If there was any overall difference in how I viewed men by being in a woman's body, it was that I could start to see how beautiful the male body could be.

"Aww," she said. "Let me hold you."

I allowed Molly to envelope me in those strong arms. It was a comforting embrace as I tried to adjust to the situation. Did Molly feel this way when I held her before we switched bodies?

"I feel so different in your body, Molly. I feel smaller and more vulnerable, but I also feel safe and secure with you holding me. As a guy, I would never allow a naked man to hug me like this, but in your body, it almost feels natural."

"I think I can understand what you're saying in the reverse sense," she replied in my deeper, male voice.

I couldn't get over the fact that I was hearing words and expressions that were unmistakably Molly's coming out in my voice.

"I feel so much stronger and powerful in this body," she continued. "I feel like I want to protect you and take care of you. But I'm also surprised about how horny this body can get so quickly."

I giggled when she said that. I had the same thought when I was in my male body looking at Molly's naked body.

"But I've never been attracted to men, Molly," I explained. "I always thought that penises and testicles looked gross, but now I think you look attractive to me. How do you explain that?"

"This is all new to me as well, but if you think about it, it makes sense. You're experiencing all the sensations and hormones of my female body, even though you still think of yourself as male. I've always found you to be an attractive guy, so it makes sense that you're feeling that in my body."

I reached around and hugged her waist. I moved my head and looked up into my former face and into those blue eyes. I saw compassion in those eyes and wondered if that was Molly or if that was always the way I looked. I reached up with my right hand and cupped the back of Molly's neck, drawing her face closer to mine. I kissed her on the lips, softly.

Molly parted her lips and her male tongue slipped between mine. As a male, the idea of kissing a guy would have seemed gross, but now I found her firm lips and tongue to be a turn-on. As her tongue continued to explore my mouth, I felt my entire female body tingle, a strange, but pleasant sensation. I moved my left arm so that both arms were around her neck and drew her closer as I stood on my toes to get the height I needed to explore my former mouth. She smelled of male sweat, combined with the catsup, and the greasy hamburger I had for supper.

Her warm penis touched my lower abdomen as we were kissing. In my male body, that would have grossed me out, but in Molly's body, I welcomed the sensation. I could feel my whole body getting warmer with a tingling sensation in my breasts and clit. My vagina was getting moist as well. Molly's female body was more sensitive than I suspected. Good to know!

We continued to kiss, but now Molly cupped my left breast with her right hand. I could feel the light pressure and gentle squeeze she gave it. My whole body felt it, especially in my groin. This intensified when she gently scraped the calloused palm over my sensitive nipple. It was too much. I broke off the kiss and came down from my toes, letting out a gentle moan.

"Oh my god, Molly! That feels so good! Is that what you experience?"

"My nipples are sensitive in general," she replied, "But your hands have its own magic on me. Still, it all depends upon your timing and the amount of pressure you use."

I felt myself getting aroused. I grinned and looked her in the eyes. It occurred to me that I was now giving her that impish look she often gave me. I wanted to see if I could make my male body just as horny for Molly as she made me when I was in that body.

I reached down and stroked Molly's penis with my soft right hand. My left hand reached underneath and massaged her balls. In Molly's hands, they felt larger and heavier than I remembered. Now that I had a woman's perspective, I thought my male body was fairly well-endowed.

"Oh, you little minx!" Molly cried. "I know what I'm going to do with you!"

And with that. she bent her knees and reached under me to pick me up like I was weightless. I could no longer hold onto her cock as my legs were kicking in the air.

"Put me down," I laughed.

"That's just what I intend to do."

She threw me down onto the bed. She then climbed on top of me, pinning my arms to my sides and scrunching my legs against my chest with her torso. I could feel my bare butt and wet slit open and exposed beneath Molly's male body. In that position, I could also feel a very warm and rigid cock poking into me there as well. I suddenly stopped struggling.

"Ah, Molly, before we go any further, would you mind putting your grandmother in a closet or drawer or something? Now that I know she's there, I'm feeling a little self-conscious. I hope she understands."

Molly got off the bed and pulled me up after her.

"I don't think grandmother will mind for one night."

I watched as my male body carefully picked up the quilt, folded it gently and put it in the closet. I heard her whisper: "Thank you grandmother," before closing the door.

Then she turned with a lustful grin and a twinkle in my former eye and said: "Now where was I?"

She started to lunge towards me.

I turned away in a half cringe, holding my left hand out as a stop sign.

"Wait! Molly, you're too rough. Would you please just hold me?"

I watched my male face melt. I knew that feeling. She slowed her approach and wrapped her arms around me. She picked me up, but this time it was slower, and I put my arms around her neck. She gently put me down on the sheets of the bed. She then laid herself down next to me. Lying down face-to-face, we entwined our legs while she held me close. I felt so comforted and secure in that position. It felt so good to have those arms wrapped around this body. I began to give Molly a series of short, affectionate kisses on her cheeks and neck. She returned those kisses, but as she did, I could feel her cock pushing against my stomach and twitching.

Molly began to shift her body, carefully moving over me, all the while she was giving me a series of gentle pecks on my cheeks, neck and down to my breasts. She gently caressed my right breast while lightly sucking on my left nipple. My entire body tingled from the sensation, and I could feel it all the way down in my penis. No, wait. I didn't have a penis. That must be my clit. I made a pleasant cooing sound from the feeling. After a few minutes, she switched sides, massaging my very sensitive left breast while lightly sucking on my right nipple.

"Ohhhh! That feels so gooood!" I moaned softly.

I could feel my clit swell slightly. It was much more subtle than the swelling I felt when I had a cock. Speaking of which, I could feel that same cock on my right leg leaking pre-cum. She stopped and looked up at me.

"I want to taste you."

I nodded and felt a wet sensation in what I knew was my pussy. The sound of my male voice alone was turning me on.

Molly slid down on the bed, until she was level with my hips and upper thighs. She moved seamlessly between my legs and reached under my hips, holding each cheek of my muscular ass in her hands, raising my womanhood off the bed. I bent my knees and parted my legs further for better access.

She gave me soft kisses on the inside of my thighs, moving slowly, ever so slowly higher, and higher towards my opening. I could feel myself getting wetter. The sensation felt similar to pre-cum, except it was in much greater quantity. My body started to squirm, seemingly on its own. The anticipation was killing me.

Molly worked her way up slowly, licking my thighs between kisses. I felt her warm breath between my legs. Even that light breath stimulated my lower lips and clit, which now felt swollen and peeked out from under its hood. She first planted light kisses on my outer lips followed by some gentle licks with her tongue. Without warning, she drove her tongue into me, starting from the bottom near my rectum and sliding it along my inner lips nearly all the way to the top, stopping just short of my clit. It felt incredible.

"Oh, God!" I murmured as I clutched at the sheets beneath me.

I tried to raise my hips to feel that tongue on my clit, but Molly was too fast for me. She did blow lightly on it, and I let out another low moan. A second long lick came, but this time, Molly stuck her tongue deeper into me, sliding just past my inner lips barely reaching my vaginal walls. My pussy spasmed from the intense pleasure and Molly's perfectly positioned elbows kept me from involuntarily closing my legs around her head.

This teasing felt like a sweet torture. My whole body tingled, sensitive to every touch, every movement. She licked my sensitive slit over and over, increasing my arousal each time. My breathing became heavier, and my breasts were rising and falling sensuously. I massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples, but instead of finding release, it only made me feel hornier. It felt like a dam was holding back the flood and I needed to break that dam. My body was warm and perspired as I squirmed beneath her touch.

I heard a deep chuckle between my legs. Molly was enjoying the sight of me squirming, looking for release.

"Please," I cried softly. "Please. I need it."

It sounded pathetic, but I couldn't help it. I was getting desperate. My body needed to cum.

I felt the bed shift slightly and there was less pressure holding my left leg outward. Suddenly the flat of her warm tongue licked my clit. At the same time, I felt a large finger enter my folds and curl upwards finding a sensitive area I didn't know I had.

My body exploded as the first wave of my orgasm washed over me. I arched my back while my legs clamped down on Molly's head. I squeezed hard on that finger that was gently massaging my g-spot. I could feel that orgasm throughout my body, but my clit became the epicenter. The expression "rock my world" took on an entirely new meaning for me.

My body shook and spasmed like that for what seemed like several minutes before I started to relax my muscles and started catching my breath.

Molly crawled up the bed and lay beside me, watching me come down from my world-shattering, first female orgasm. She was lying on her left side with her head propped up with her elbow and a generous smile plastered on her face, my body's face. I was on the side of the bed against the wall, her back was to the nightstand and the floor.

As I recovered sufficiently enough, I was horny, and my emotions took over. I suddenly reached across and planted kisses furiously over her face and lips. I could taste pussy juice on those lips, my pussy juice! I threw my (female) body at her, wrapping my arms around her neck and pushing my tongue past her lips trying to fuck her mouth with it. I flung my leg over her, straddling her. Without a wall behind her, my lustful enthusiasm was threatening to push us both off the bed.

I felt her cock behind me, just below my ass cheeks. It was very hard and felt hot against my warm skin. I tried to hump that cock, but at that precarious angle, there wasn't enough leverage to have much effect.

Molly managed to get one foot on the floor behind her. She was able to pull herself up into a standing position with me clinging to her neck and my tongue buried in her mouth. My legs were now fully wrapped around her waist, with Molly's hands on my ass holding me up.

I unwrapped my legs as she put me down, gently helping me to stand before pulling my arms off her neck. Face-to-face, her erect cock was now poking into my stomach.

I grabbed her cock and gently pulled her towards me, sitting down on the bed as I did so.

"Make love to me, I need to feel you inside."

I laid back on the bed and she laid herself alongside me. I saw that male face smile, but with a sense of worry in those eyes.

"I don't think I can last very long," Molly said, "I wanted to -"

"Shhh" I whispered, "This my chance to show you how good a pussy feels to that cock."

Then, remembering Molly's words on the first night we made love, I smiled and said, "Don't talk, just feel."

I gently stroked Molly's cock. (Well, it was still my cock, it just wasn't part of my body anymore.) It felt both familiar and foreign at the same time. Touching it from this angle was the likely explanation. The thought crossed my mind that I should be repulsed by touching another person's penis, even if that other person was me. Maybe it was being in a woman's body, or the fact that the other person was Molly, but the idea of stroking her penis and giving her pleasure was making me horny!

"Hmmm," she murmured, "That feels nice."

"Yeah, I practice a lot when I'm alone," I joked, remembering a favorite line from a Woody Allen film.

Molly chucked and leaned in and kissed me, holding my face tenderly with her left hand. The calloused hand and her light stubble on my cheeks heightened my arousal.

Molly's male form turned towards me, her knees pushing my knees apart. No words were spoken as Molly positioned her body over me. I opened my legs wider and could feel her cock near the entrance of my thoroughly drenched pussy. I looked into her eyes as I reached down with my right hand and guided her cock towards my pussy. I could feel some pre-cum on my hands. I started to scooch down in the bed to get that penis inside me, but the effort was both unsuccessful and unnecessary. Molly slowly pushed herself into me.

It was only three days ago that I felt that cock enter this vagina for the first time. Now I was experiencing what it felt like to be on the receiving end, and it was remarkably different. As a guy, I had only to gently push while Molly's folds opened up and enveloped my cock. As a woman, I found Molly's push to be slightly painful, causing me to briefly break my mood. I needed to relax my vaginal muscles.

It didn't take long for me to find the muscles I needed to relax or to figure the best way of doing that, but even that short delay seemed to take forever. Then, as she slowly entered me, that cock felt huge. I felt that I was being stretched, and the constant feeling of wanting to squeeze it was difficult to resist. The deeper she pushed, the fuller I felt and the more intense was the desire to squeeze. The whole experience felt like a balancing act. The pleasure sensation of being filled balanced against the natural feeling of internal muscles contracting. I wanted to hug that penis tightly inside me and allow deeper penetration both at the same time.

Molly was patient. She knew that cock could easily fit in me, and her male body also wanted to plunge into me and enjoy the sensation of burying herself deeply within my womb. But knowing this was the first time I've been penetrated, she was able to hold herself back, allowing me time to work out the right combination of relaxing my vaginal walls and gripping her cock. By exchanging bodies, we could both appreciate what was happening at this moment. I felt my pussy being slowly filled. It felt both strange and natural at the same time, as there was something in me that wasn't a part of my body, yet it somehow belonged there anyway.

When our pelvises met and I felt her reach my depths, the fullness was unbelievably satisfying. I could feel my vaginal juices flowing freely. But I wanted more. I needed more, and I needed a way of letting Molly know without breaking the mood. I reached out with my arms and pulled Molly's neck down for a tight embrace and a passionate kiss, sticking my tongue as far down her throat as I could manage. I felt my tits being smashed against her chest as we locked into that embrace. At the same time, I squeezed tight on my vaginal muscles knowing what effect that would have on her.

Molly began moving her hips, and the sensation of her sliding against my vaginal walls sent shivers up and down my spine. My pussy muscles started to spasm as if they had a mind of their own. I felt like I was losing control of them. We both started breathing much deeper and our chests were expanding and contracting against each other. We both groaned into each other's mouths at the same time.

I watched Molly succumb to the lustful nature of my male body. Her need to cum took over and she started thrusting vigorously into me. Her intensity only served to further my arousal, which I didn't think could get any stronger. I wanted her to cum. I needed her to cum. She was in my body. I knew she was close. I wanted to push her over the edge. I knew what to do.

"Cum. Fill my pussy with your hot seed," I said, my words coming out in breathy gasps.

I squeezed hard on her cock when I said that and was instantly rewarded. I felt that cock swell in diameter followed by the warm jets of semen filling me. My vaginal muscles clamped down hard on Molly's cock as she drove her rod into me over and over.

"Oh my god!" I heard her groan. She kept cumming, and cumming until I felt the warm flow sliding down my perineum and tickling my anus.

That's when my body shook as a wave of pleasure crashed over me. My breathing stopped and my body went rigid from the total sensation of intense pleasure. My body felt warm and tingly throughout. I heard a female voice screaming in the throes of ecstasy and it wasn't until later when I started to come down that I realized those screams came from me. An orgasm with a penis buried deep inside is far more intense.

After we both came, the sexual pressure was released, but the aftershocks remained. My vaginal muscles continued to spasm on their own, while I felt occasional twitches from her cock still buried inside me. We were both breathing heavily in our recovery.

After a while, I could feel her cock softening. I squeezed it, hoping to keep it from slipping out, knowing from my limited experience that the effort was futile. We were both smiling, gazing into each other's eyes, basking in the afterglow. Until I remembered she wasn't wearing a condom.

Molly saw the change in my facial expression.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You're not wearing a condom. You're going to get me - er, you pregnant." I realized this added a whole new meaning to the expression "you're going to get yourself pregnant."

The male face above me broke into a smile.

"I forgot to tell you what I was doing when I got back from the swim meet. I went to the student health center and picked up some birth control pills. That body you're in is on the pill."

She thought of everything! I hugged her neck and gave her an affectionate kiss.

Physically exhausted and emotionally spent, I fell back into the bed. I soon found myself curled up with my back to Molly. She had her muscular arm around me, holding me just under my breasts in a spooning position. I felt warm and secure and even the softening cock between the crack of my ass felt nice. I remember wiggling my ass against it before drifting off to sleep.

*******

Next Chapter: Tom's day as a woman

12