Mollified Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now we had reached the small alley behind her house. Molly raised her arms.

"Revealatia!"

The back door to the house appeared and we entered.

"By the way, Ward. When is your birthday?"

"The end of July. On the 31st."

"Oh my god!" Molly replied, "That's the same day as my sister's."

We climbed the back stairs and entered the living room. Morgana was sitting on the couch with a book about potions in her hand.

"At least there's nothing magical about that day," I said.

"There's nothing magical about what day?" Morgana asked.

"Tom has the same birthday as you, Morgana. He doesn't believe that day is magical.

Morgana closed her book and looked at me. "Tom, have you ever read the Harry Potter series?" she asked.

"Yes, I love those books."

"Do you realize you and I share the same birthday as Harry Potter?"

"Well, yes," I replied, "But Molly tells me that's all a work of fiction and that none of it is real."

"That's not exactly what I said, Ward. I said that it was mostly fiction, but parts of it are true."

"Okay, but even so, why would July 31st be a magical day?"

Morgana smiled. "I think you can figure that out yourself. How long is the gestational age in humans?"

"9 months," I answered.

"Okay, genius," she said. "You do the math."

Up until now, I never thought of birth dates in terms of gestation. The magic significance of July 31 occurred to me at once.

"Holy shit! That means you would have been conceived on Halloween!" I exclaimed.

"See, Morgana, I told you he wasn't as dumb as he looks," Molly said, laughing.

"But what's all this stuff about Harry Potter? Most of it is fiction and some of it is real. I mean the birthday thing, isn't that just a coincidence?" I asked.

"J. K. Rowling is a smart lady," Morgana said, "She probably figured that out when writing the book. But some of her ideas were fed to her by witches in the London coven."

"Why would they do that? Wouldn't that reveal more about the magic world? I thought you wanted to keep that a secret?" I asked.

"We do," said Molly, "That's why they did it."

"You see, Tom," Morgana explained, "If you know that Harry Potter is a work of fiction, then bits and pieces of truth sown in there would also be considered fiction as well. Sometimes the best places to hide things are in plain sight. Deception is an important part of the magical world. The so-called "magic" performed by non-magical humans that call themselves "magicians" is all deception and illusion. It looks real in part because they're good at deception, but also in part because they call themselves magicians and we want to believe that magic is real."

Tish poked her head out of the door. Her room was next to the living room.

"Could you people please keep the noise down? I'm trying to concentrate on some spells in here."

"Sorry Mom," said Morgana.

"Sorry Mom," said Molly.

"Sorry Mrs. Spell- I mean Tish."

"If you guys are going to get to Boston by eight tomorrow, you'd better be up by 6 so you can leave by 7 and get there on time," Tish reminded us.

She was about to duck her head back inside her room when Molly called out.

"Oh, Mom! Tom agreed to be my transfer vessel at my 'Coming of Age' ceremony."

"Is that true, Tom?" Tish asked.

"Yes. I feel Molly has given me so much, and this is an opportunity to give something back to her."

The three women laughed. I realized too late that what I said could be taken in an entirely different context. I must have turned three different shades of red.

"Then I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of you," Tish said quietly.

Morgana and Molly laughed even harder at that.

"Goodnight girls. Goodnight, Tom," Tish said before ducking back into her room.

"Goodnight Mom" Morgana and Molly said in unison.

"Goodnight, Tish."

We all turned in after that. Molly made sure I had everything I needed before giving me a goodnight kiss.

"I'll wake you at 6."

That was the last thing she said before closing the door.

*****

Saturday.

I heard a knocking sound in the dark.

"Tom? Tom? Are you awake?"

That was Molly.

"It's 6 AM. I wanted you to have the shower before me."

"Okay," I yawned, "Thank you."

I hurried into the bathroom and cleaned up as fast as I could. I half expected Molly or Morgana to join me, but they left me alone. As I left the bathroom, Molly was outside the door wearing her bathrobe and carrying a towel. She gave me a quick kiss before entering.

I dressed in my rowing shorts and college tee with a hoodie over it, so I wouldn't have to get changed at the boat house. I then repacked my backpack and headed down the stairs. The smell of bacon permeated the air. Both Tish and Morgana were there fully dressed. Morgana was already seated with a plate of bacon and eggs and a side of toast.

"Have a seat, Tom," instructed Tish, "I'll have your eggs ready in a minute. How do you like them?"

"Over easy, please."

"I told Morgana to start eating," Tish explained, "I can only cook two eggs at a time and there's no sense in letting them get cold while waiting for everyone to get served."

Tish put two slices of bread in the toaster.

"I got up before you and already took my shower," Morgana told me, "We should go as soon as Molly is ready."

We were on the road a little before 7 and managed to get to the boat house in plenty of time, despite the heavy traffic along the Charles River.

Boston takes on a party atmosphere for regatta weekend with crowds lining both sides of the river, and street vendors are everywhere. Morgana had to drop us off as close to the boathouse as she could get before driving off to find a place to park.

It was fortunate that we got there a little early, as it took a while to find my teammates. The coach was happy to see me there on time and we unloaded the trailer and started rigging the shell for our race.

Our college managed to field two crews for our division. Being sophomores, Peter and I were in the second, less experienced boat and we started further back in the field. But both our crews did well.

The coach was pleased with the results, apparently the best in our college's history. He had no objections to my leaving with Molly and Morgana after we finished packing the boats and the equipment. My teammates were a little disappointed that I wasn't going to join them in celebration afterwards, until they saw me leave with the two Spellman sisters. They teased Peter by saying that since he helped me lose my virginity, he was responsible for my not joining the team celebration and leaving with two girls!

"Go ahead and join the rest of your team," Morgana suggested, "We can wait for you."

"I love spending time with those guys," I admitted, "But they're going to be doing a lot of heavy drinking, and I made a promise to Molly not to drink, and I plan to keep it."

Morgana turned to her sister. "Tom promised you he wouldn't drink, even after a sporting event? Molly, you've got to teach me that spell."

"That wasn't witchcraft, Morgana," Molly laughed, "that was a different kind of spell."

We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the food and the music and watched a few of the races, but by 4 o'clock, things were winding down and we decided to leave.

When we got back to Salem, the store was busy. Both Agnes and Tish were serving customers, so after the three of us entered the house, Morgana changed into her black witch's outfit and joined her mother and Agnes in the store to help out.

"I could really use a shower right now," I said to Molly as I still smelled gamey from the regatta.

"Oh! I could join you to wash your back!" said Molly excitedly.

"Molly, I've enjoyed the showers we take together, but only once have you ever actually washed my back," I noted.

She made a mock sad face.

"Does that mean you don't want me to join you?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? I love showering with you," I answered, "But my body is tired from the regatta, and I won't be able to do much more than shower."

Ten minutes later I was enjoying the warm water cascading down my head and face. Molly had soaped herself up and was rubbing her soapy body up and down my chest and abdomen to "wash my front." Her hands were "making sure not to miss any important areas." Her warm, soft body rubbing against me and feeling her tits gliding up and down my chest was far better than any loofah. Combined with her soft, soapy hands on my cock, it wasn't long before my erection came to full attention.

"You're incorrigible," I whispered quietly as I put my arms around her.

She giggled.

I reached for the bar of soap behind her and began to scrub gently over her lower back and cute little ass cheeks.

"Mmmm," she said, as we just stood under the warm water, enjoying the embrace, "That feels nice."

I froze when I felt a pair of tits with firm nipples against my back. A hand reached around and joined Molly's hand holding my cock. A soft voice whispered in my ear.

"They didn't need my help in the store, so I thought I would give you a hand back here," Morgana cooed.

Molly looked up and smiled at her sister. Then the two of them began to slide their bodies up and down against mine. My skin tingled from the sensation. They tried to slide in synchrony, but Molly lagged a bit as she got caught up with my erection which not only physically made her slide more difficult but distracted her attention as well. I didn't mind.

I reached around and grabbed both girl's butts, but their movements prevented me from getting a good hold and I ended up dropping the bar of soap in the process.

"I'll get it," Molly said quickly with a smile.

She spun around and bent over, wiggling her ass in the process.

Morgana was behind me, still holding my cock in her hand. She pushed me forward with her whole body, while aiming my cock directly at Molly's waiting hole. Within seconds, I was buried in her velvety channel with my pelvis pressed firmly against her ass cheeks.

"Aaahh!" Molly blurted from the sudden feeling of fullness as she steadied herself against the shower wall.

Morgana began rubbing my nipples while pushing her pelvis into my ass. She set the pace of my cock moving in and out of her sister.

"Fuck that little bitch with that big cock of yours," she said, thrusting harder and harder against me.

"Ohhhh," I moaned quietly. My whole body felt relaxed except for my cock that was enjoying the softness of Molly's muff, accentuated by the occasional squeeze of her pussy muscles.

Morgana started to pick up her pace.

"The store will be closing soon," she said, "It's time to make her scream before mother gets back."

We were all panting and gasping for breath as my orgasm approached. Each thrust shoved Molly's forward followed by her recoil back again. She moaned a soft "ugh" with each thrust.

"Al . . . most . . . there," she panted with the next three thrusts.

"Me too," I gasped.

Morgana increased her speed and suddenly pinched my nipples.

"Aaaaiiiee!" Molly and I moaned as one as Morgana held my pelvis tightly against Molly's ass.

Molly spasmed tightly over my cock, which was twitching and creaming into her. The side of Morgana's head leaned against the back of my right shoulder as her entire body rested on my back. Her arms held Molly's hips, sandwiching me between the two girls. The warm water from the shower cascaded down on all three of us.

We stayed like that for several minutes as the waves of pleasure diminished and our breathing gradually returned to normal. Molly moved first, standing up and slipping my cock out of her in the process. Morgana unwrapped herself from around me. We all started talking at once.

"Wow."/"That was great"/"That was so hot."

We stopped and looked at each other and laughed. I wrapped my arms around the girls' shoulders and brought them in for a three-way hug.

"We should get dressed," Morgana said. "Mother will be back soon, and she wants to take us all out to dinner tonight."

We each took turns rinsing ourselves off, spinning under the spray of the shower, before exiting to get dry.

Thirty minutes later, we joined Tish and Agnes in the cool night air of downtown Salem walking to the restaurant. To my chagrin, it was a Thai restaurant. Molly smiled and gave me a meaningful glance.

Tish knew the Thai chef-owner well. The small South Asian woman personally greeted us and ushered us to the best table in the place. She offered no menus.

"Tish," the owner/chef said, "I make sum-ting special for you and fammery. You like."

"Thank you, Sue," Tish said, "As you can see, Molly is visiting us from college and she brought her boyfriend, Tom with her."

Sue looked at me and smiled.

"Welcome to Thai Place," Sue, the chef-owner said. "You like Thai?"

"Yes," I replied, "But not too spicy, please."

"Okay, mild for you," Sue said before turning to Molly. "He handsome boy. You like?"

"Yes," said Molly, "But he needs more spice."

The women all laughed at that. I couldn't help smiling despite my embarrassment.

When Sue left for the kitchen, Tish asked us, "So, how was your day in Boston?"

That set off a lively conversation about the regatta, the atmosphere, the music, and the food. That's also when I learned that Agnes was a Radcliff graduate with a dual major in chemistry and biology.

"That comes in handy for my line of work," she said, smiling.

I was confused.

"How does that help you in the store?" I asked.

The rest of the table broke out in short laughter.

"It's what I do when I'm not working at the store," Agnes explained.

Morgana, on my right turned to me and quietly said, "Let me give you a hint. Agnes' last name is Brewster." She put a lot of emphasis on the first syllable "brew."

Molly, on my right, saw the confusion on my face.

"Agnes makes potions," Molly whispered in my ear, "She's very good at making witch's potions."

Agnes was positively beaming from across the table.

"I'm a chemistry major," I told Agnes, "maybe you could teach me a thing or two if I ever get stuck."

"I would be happy to," Agnes replied.

"I'd like to see that," Molly said, "Tom's a straight A student."

"Is that true, Tom?" Tish asked.

"Well, I've been pretty lucky so far," I replied.

"Nonsense," Agnes said, "Luck has nothing to do with it."

"I don't know about that," I said, smiling as I reached for and held up Molly's hand.

That brought on another round of laughter.

Sue came out with another server with trays of various rice and noodle dishes. There was a variety of colors in the various dishes set before us on the lazy-susan at the center of the table. Sue placed two bowls in front of me. One was a fried rice and chicken curry dish she said was a specialty of hers. The other was a noodle soup.

"Not too spicy for you," she said smiling.

Molly helped me to a steamed dumpling that she wanted me to try. It was delicious with the ginger sauce that accompanied it.

The conversation stopped as we all enjoyed the feast set before us.

I found no problem with the mild amount of heat packed in the two dishes Sue prepared special for me. But half-way through the meal, both Molly and Morgana, who were sitting on either side of me, kept offering me tastes of their dishes. They each had impish smiles on their faces, and I flatly refused, especially when Molly put a small piece of a red colored beef on my plate.

"That's enough, girls," Tish admonished, "Honestly, you'd think you two were back in high school."

The offerings of spicy food stopped at that, but it wasn't long afterwards that I felt Molly's hand on my left thigh under the table. She kept it there for a minute or two, before slowing moving up towards my crotch. I gave her a quick glance, but she was smiling and appeared to be listening to something Agnes was saying, sitting to her left.

A few minutes later, I felt a hand on my right thigh under the table. Morgana was talking to Tish, sitting to Morgana's right. Soon, her hand began to inch slowly towards my crotch.

"Tom," Tish said, interrupting her conversation with Morgana, "You look a little flushed, are you feeling all right?"

The hands near my crotch stopped moving. I gulped.

"Um, no, I'm fine," I replied, "It must be the spices."

"Do you want me to say something to Sue?" Tish asked, "I'm sure she would be happy to bring you something else."

"No!" I said quickly, "I'm sure I'll be fine. This is really quite good."

"If you say so," Tish replied before turning to Agnes to ask her a question related to the store.

When Tish turned her head, the hands on either side of me moved onto the crotch of my jeans. That's when they contacted each other. Suddenly, Molly turned her head to look at Morgana at the same time Morgana turned her head to look at Molly. Both hands quickly withdrew from my lap as I smiled to myself.

"I'm beginning to acquire a taste for Thai food," I said quietly.

We left the restaurant carrying several bags of leftovers and only after Tish won the argument with Sue about insisting on paying the bill. Tish hugged and thanked Sue for the wonderful meal. We said goodnight to Agnes, who lived in the other direction. We then walked slowly back to the store/house and sat together in the living room.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Tish asked.

"Heather said she'd pick us up around ten," Molly explained, "It takes us a little over four and a half hours to get back, unless we need to stop for food or gas."

"I'll pack you some sandwiches and a few apples for your trip back," Trish said.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Now, about next week," Tish began, "Morgana will drive down and pick you up on Friday to bring you two back here for your birthday and your ceremony."

"Mother," Morgana interrupted, "I'd rather get there on Thursday and stay overnight to rest and then drive back on Friday."

"Where would you sleep?" Tish asked.

"I think I can work something out with my roommate, Jennifer," Molly offered, "She usually doesn't sleep there, anyway."

"It's settled, then," Tish said. She got up from her chair and walked towards her bedroom.

"Tomorrow's Sunday," Tish said as she reached her bedroom door, "I'm going to sleep in a little and I'll have breakfast ready around 8:30 tomorrow morning. Goodnight children."

"Goodnight," we chorused back.

After Tish shut her door, we all looked at each other. Molly turned to Morgana and the two of them smiled and looked at me.

"I'm not sure what the two of you are thinking," I began, "But today I rowed a three-mile race and took an intense shower afterwards. I'm tired."

Molly and Morgan both stood up and each offered me a hand.

"Come with us," Morgana said, as she led us into her room.

Once inside, the two sisters started to undress me.

Molly pulled my shirt over my head.

"I agreed to share you with Morgana tonight. But if you're too tired, we can just cuddle together."

"That sounds nice."

Morgana was untying my sneakers and slipping them off me.

"Since I have the largest bed, I thought we should all sleep here, tonight."

"I don't want to offend you but, do you two always share guys like this?"

The two sisters giggled.

Morgana answered the question. "This is a first for us, Tom."

The two girls removed my pants and boxers and neither said a word at my growing erection.

Molly explained further.

"I had such a good time with the three of us today and with your monster cock and magically enhanced tongue yesterday, that I'm no longer jealous of Morgana over you. I also know you'd appreciate the added attention, not to mention this is also a nice way to thank Morgana for her help. A win for all of us."

Morgana had pulled back the covers on her bed while Molly was pushing me to lie down.