Mollified Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I also enjoyed playing with Morgana when I was sharing you. I'm seeing and thinking of my sister in a whole different way. I think she's really sexy."

Morgana looked at Molly.

"I was thinking the same thing about you!"

"Let's give him a show!"

They were both standing at the foot of the bed when Molly pulled Morgana's hoodie over her head.

Morgana, in her bra and jeans, put her hands on either side of Molly's face and gave her a deep kiss. I could see Morgana's tongue reach for Molly's open mouth just before their lips locked. Molly moaned into Morgana's mouth.

After a few seconds, Morgana stepped back and pulled Molly's hoodie over her head. Molly reached down and unbuttoned Morgana's jeans. She knelt in front of her sister, holding her jeans as Morgana wiggled out of them. They then reversed the process with Morgana unbuttoning and pulling down Molly's jeans while she shimmied them down, past her hips. They posed briefly in their underwear before Molly moved behind Morgana.

Morgana looked momentarily puzzled, until Molly reached around and massaged Morgana's breasts through her bra. Morgana let out a sigh of satisfaction as Molly worked her hands over and over both breasts at once. Morgana reached around behind her with both hands in an attempt to hold Molly's ass, which could be seen moving side to side as she massaged Morgana's breasts.

After a couple of minutes, Molly slipped her hands under Morgana's bra and pulled it upwards. Morgana's tits bounced out of its confines, exposing her areolae and firm nipples.

Molly brushed her hands along those nipples briefly before pulling her hands back and unfastening Morgana's bra. Morgana pulled her bra off and turned around to face Molly, who kneaded Morgana's bare chest. They kissed each other again and Morgana moaned into Molly's mouth.

When they broke the kiss, Morgana bent down and licked Molly's right nipple. Morgana must have unfastened and removed Molly's bra during the kiss. I saw Molly's left breast and perky nipple momentarily before Morgana reached up with her right hand and caressed it. Molly held Morgana's head in her hands while her own head was tilted back in a look of pure pleasure. After a couple of minutes, Morgana switched breasts, sucking on Molly's left nipple while massaging her right breast. Molly let out a series of blissful moans.

Morgana stood up and rubbed her hands down Molly's stomach and over the front of her panties. Molly smiled between gasps and looked directly into my eyes. At one point Morgana looked over her shoulder to see where I was looking. She gave me a wicked smile and then slipped her hand under Molly's panties and massaged her clit.

Molly gasped, and her knees buckles slightly before recovering. She reached under Morgana's shoulders and pulled her in for a brief open kiss. After the kiss, she dropped her hands down to Morgana's panties. She hooked her fingers over the top of the panties and pulled them down while descending to her knees in front of Morgana's nude body. When Morgana stepped out of her panties, Molly took a couple of playful licks at her clit.

Morgana gently pulled Molly up by the shoulders and then bent her knees and pulled Molly's panties off while she descended to kneel in front of Molly. As Molly stepped out of her panties, Morgana reached up with her right hand and gently fingered the outside of Molly's pussy. Molly gasped and froze briefly. Morgana then leaned in and lapped at Molly's clit several times.

This was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. I absently stroked my 8-inch cock and pre-cum was starting to form. When the girls saw me stroking myself, they stopped the show and crawled into be with me, Molly to my left and Morgana to my right. They slid beside me and together stroked my cock.

After about a minute, they leaned over in front of me and deep kissed each other. Their hands continued to gently stroke my stiff pole which was now oozing pre-cum. I saw their cheeks move as their tongues danced back and forth between them. I reached up and cupped a breast from each of them in my hands. I caressed their soft mounds in my palms and felt their hard nipples rub against my callouses. The girls moaned into each other's mouths just inches from my face.

After a few seconds, Morgana broke the kiss, bent over, and wrapped her soft lips around my erection. She gently massaged my sensitive tip with her tongue while slowly stroking the base of my cock.

Molly watched her sister move her head up and down my shaft before she turned my face towards her and slipped her tongue between my lips. I moaned in her mouth.

I reached around Molly's shoulder and down her back to cup her butt cheek. She cooed in my mouth as I caressed her tender ass.

Morgana's position made it possible for me to reach around her shoulder with my other arm and cup her breast. I massaged her, lightly scraping her sensitive nipple with my calloused palms. She moaned into my cock, the vibrations causing reactionary twitches of pleasure.

I felt Morgana's body shift as she took my rigid member out of her mouth and moved up my body, gently nudging Molly off my face and replacing Molly's mouth with her own. Her hand pumped the base of my cock a little more firmly than before.

Molly, for her part, removed Morgana's hand from my manhood and replaced it with her lips. I twitched again from the stimulation. A hand found its way to my scrotum and was gently coaxing me to release its contents.

Morgana's new position didn't allow me to reach her breast, so I extended my arm and caressed her butt cheek, while my other hand still fondled Molly's soft butt as well. Like her sister, Morgana enjoyed having her butt touched as she broke our kiss briefly to moan her pleasure.

I placed my lips back over her mouth and slipped my magical tongue past her lips and down her throat.

"Mmm--!" she moaned in surprise before my magical tongue cut her off.

She swallowed and her throat muscles massaged my tongue in a gentle squeezing motion. I thrust my tongue in and out of her throat in a "fucking" type motion. I squeezed her tush hard and she tried to scream, but my tongue prevented the sound.

I retracted my tongue and broke off the kiss. Morgana gasped for breath, her bare chest and gorgeous tits heaved steadily.

"I just came from that," she panted.

Those were the first words anyone had said in the last twenty minutes.

I barely heard her. Molly's sucking and the kiss with Morgan brought me to my own orgasm. My whole body tingled and stiffened as I filled Molly's waiting mouth with multiple spurts of my musky seed. She swallowed it all and was smiling proudly when she crawled back beside me after I finished. I hugged her tightly with my left arm under her shoulder. I could feel two hands, one from each side, gently massaging my shrinking penis.

"Someone here hasn't had an orgasm this evening," I announced to Morgana.

"Oh, no!" Molly squealed as I lifted her across my body and placed her between me and Morgana.

Morgana licked and sucked on Molly's right breast while I did the same to the left. I reached down to finger Molly's clit, but I found Morgana's hand already there. So, I reached under Morgana hand and into Molly's pussy in search of her g-spot. She was well lubricated, and I had no problem finding that sensitive area.

I wiggled my finger against that sensitive spot and Molly clamped her legs and squeezed my finger from the assault. She squirmed, moaned, and gasped for air, but Morgana and I kept up the attack. The longer we continued, the louder she moaned and the more she writhed beneath us.

Morgana briefly released Molly's right tit from her mouth.

"Shhh!" You'll wake Mom!"

I stopped licking and sucking Molly's left breast to cover her mouth with my lips. I slipped my tongue past her lips, and she lustfully sucked it to stop herself from screaming. My hand slipped out of Molly's pussy from her wild bucking and writhing, so I fondled her left breast and pinched her nipple instead.

Molly shook her head to break our kiss as her orgasm continued. Morgana was still rubbing her clit and sucking her breast when Molly was finally able to gasp out the words,

"No . . . More."

Morgana removed her mouth from Molly's breast and put the hand that was massaging Molly's clit on my shoulder. She pulled herself up and leaned over Molly's face to kiss me. We were just inches in front of Molly's face when we sucked each other's tongues, taking turns moaning into each other's mouths as we did. I broke off the kiss and grabbed Morgana's wrist and playfully licked her fingers, tasting Molly's juices. Morgana smiled and lightly licked those same fingers after I was done.

Molly was now recovered enough from her orgasm to talk.

"Oh my god! That was so hot!"

She crawled back over me to put me between her and Morgana rubbing her nipples across my chest and briefly humped my left leg as she did so. The three of us were huddled together in the middle of the bed, my arms were underneath their shoulders on either side of me. Both sisters were turned on their sides facing me, each with a hand on my chest.

"I thought we were just going to cuddle," I remarked.

Both girls giggled.

"I guess we got carried away," Molly said.

"Morgana," I asked, "Are you seeing anyone?"

"No," she said flatly.

"Oh my god, Morgana," Molly said looking across my body. "What happened?"

"I'd rather not say," Morgana replied. She got very quiet after that.

As my eyes were closing, I felt two hands gently holding my penis.

"Incorrigible." I muttered as I fell asleep.

*******

Next Chapter: Molly turns sex into a competition