Mollified Magic Ch. 09

Story Info
Molly turns sex into a competition.
9.4k words
4.89
8.3k
10

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mollified Magic

Chapter 9: Molly turns sex into a competition.

I was in a dark, purple cave that was dimly lit by several unseen light sources. There were various objects strewn around the cave that were indistinct in the dim lighting.

I was naked and spread eagle on a soft surface, possibly some type of altar because I was unable to move my legs. They felt like they were being restrained or weighted down by some unseen force. I felt relaxed, even comfortable as if I had been drugged or asleep.

There was a stirring in my groin, my erection was needed for some sort of sacrifice. It was being cleansed in a warm bath, interrupted by cool air before being bathed again. My balls were given a similar treatment. Perhaps only my manhood was to be sacrificed and I should enjoy these last moments of pleasure before I would lose them forever.

A raven squawked nearby, followed by the sound of girls giggling.

Giggling?!

I woke up and opened my eyes. I was in Morgana's room and when I looked down, I saw Molly and Morgana's faces close to my cock. Molly had a hand wrapped around my cock and her warm, moist mouth was sucking gently at the top. Her tongue swirled around the tip.

Morgana's face was lower, and she licked my balls, putting them slowly in her mouth, one at a time, and sucked on them seductively. The sisters were about to trade places when Morgana noticed me watching them.

"He's awake," she whispered to Molly.

"Good, but same rules apply."

"Deal."

With that, Morgana edged up and sucked on my cock while Molly drew back and put a testicle in her mouth.

"What are you two up to?" I asked, although whatever it was, it was making me very horny.

But neither one answered. Instead, Morgana continued to suck me for about two minutes with Molly gently caressing my balls until I hear a "caw" from Edgar, Morgana's pet raven.

The two sisters giggled and then Molly moved up and put my rigid rod in her mouth. Morgana got up and straddled my head. She lowered herself down on my face. Her musky odor filled my brain as the sight of her moist inner lips filled my field of vision.

"Eat me," she said.

I felt Molly lift her head off my cock.

"No fair!"

"There's nothing about it in the rules. Now get back to sucking or you'll forfeit the game."

Molly put my cock back in her mouth and started swirling her tongue around the tip again.

I was too horny to argue with Morgana's pussy staring me in the face, so I licked and sucked on her outer lips instead. I was instantly gratified by the moans above me. I tasted her secretions, a mixture of musky honey and vanilla flavoring, but muskier with more vanilla and less honey compared to Molly. Wanting more, I ran my tongue along her inner labia. Those juicy lips squeezed together, and more nectar dripped into my mouth.

Remembering my tongue's magical enhancement, I extended it up into her honey pot, searching for her g-spot. Morgana startled a little and squeezed my tongue with the walls of her channel. She held my tongue inside her with her muscles for several seconds before she relaxed enough for me to find her g-spot. I wiggled my tongue against it.

"Aaaiieee!"

Morgana let out a short scream that was abruptly cut off. She drew her legs together squeezing my head while another stream of her nectar filled my mouth.

At the same time, I arched my back and erupted into Molly's mouth. She pumped me with her hand and gulped down every drop while my body squirmed and spasmed beneath her.

Morgana unstraddled my head and lifted herself off my face.

"I won!" she said.

"You cheated. I want a rematch," Molly protested.

"Would someone please tell me what's going on?"

Molly sat up and folded her arms under her naked breasts.

"She cheated. That's what's going on," she pouted.

Morgana stretched out alongside me. She propped her head up resting on her elbow.

"While you were asleep, Molly and I thought it would be fun to play a little game. We would each take turns sucking on you for two minutes, and whoever was sucking on you when you came would lose. And the winner would get to have sex with you in any position or positions of her choosing until you came a second time."

"I see. So, the person sucking my balls was trying to make me cum while the other person was sucking my cock?"

"Exactly," Morgana confirmed.

Molly moved up and leaned herself on my other side resting her arm on my chest.

"But sitting on your face wasn't supposed to be part of the deal."

I looked at Molly. "Did you exclude that beforehand?"

"Well, no, but- "

Well, it seems to me from the way you described the game that Morgana won fair and square," I stated.

"I thought you were on my side. I think you just want to fuck my sister."

"No, Molly," I said, "I don't want to fuck your sister."

Morgana pushed her tits in my face. "You don't want to fuck me?" she asked indignantly.

"No, I do want to fuck you. I mean... Oh shit, this is getting complicated."

Then a thought struck me. "Wait a minute. Who was keeping time to make sure you changed every two minutes?" I asked.

"Edgar," said Morgana.

"Edgar? Your raven?" I asked.

"What about it?" Morgana asked.

"Edgar can keep time?" I asked.

"Of course."

"So how do you know that Edgar didn't give Molly more time on my cock? How do we know that Edgar didn't cheat?" I asked.

Edgar cawed twice.

"Edgar would never cheat. He's a very smart bird," Morgana responded.

I saw Edgar eyeing me suspiciously.

"How smart is he? Is he smart enough to get away with cheating?" I asked.

Edgar flapped his wings confidently, raising his head in the air.

Morgana looked at Edgar before answering slowly. "I guess we'll have to have a rematch."

"Yay!" Molly gave me a huge hug, her stiff nipples pressing firmly on my chest.

I looked at the clock.

"It looks like the rematch will have to be at another time and another place. It's already after 8 and your mother will have breakfast ready at 8:30. I have to get cleaned up because I have essence of Morgana on my face, which I'm sure your mother will notice."

After I got dressed and washed my face thoroughly, I joined the two sisters downstairs where Tish was serving pancakes.

After breakfast, I thanked Tish for the wonderful meals she served me. I offered to help clean up, but she stopped me.

"That's sweet of you Tom, but there's really no need," Tish said, "Magic does have its advantages, you know."

A few "scourgifies" later the kitchen was cleaned. That took less than 15 seconds.

We were ready to leave by 9:15, but Tish had some last-minute instructions.

"Now Molly, things are going to be very busy next weekend. You cousin is coming, and I also expect your father will be here."

"Daddy will be here? I can't wait to see him!" Molly squealed.

Morgana didn't look quite so happy.

Tish looked at Molly, "I'm glad you're excited, but I'm not so sure about how he'll feel about Tom."

Tish shot a glance in my direction.

"Oh, I never thought of that," Molly replied.

"I'll also have to come up with some sort of sleeping arrangements for everyone," Tish said thoughtfully. "I'm sure everything will all work out."

"Molly could sleep with me in my bed, and you could put Tom in Molly's room," Morgana suggested.

"I suppose that might work," Tish said thoughtfully, "But I can't have the three of you sleeping together and sexing each other like you did last night."

"And you two," she raised her voice, looking directly at Molly and Morgana, "had better keep your hands and mouths to yourselves if you're going to sleep together while your father's here."

"You knew?" Molly and Morgana both asked, not quite simultaneously.

Tish sighed. "When will you two ever learn that I was your ages once and can read your body language like a book. Not to mention the way you two smell. At least Tom, here tried to get the smell of Morgana off his face. And you, Morgana, had better learn how to orgasm without screaming."

The two sisters laughed nervously, while I felt myself turning 5 shades of red.

Tish held out her arms for a group hug.

"Look," she said after Morgana and Molly were enveloped in her arms.

She paused before continuing. "You're included in this hug, too Tom. Come here."

I joined the hug from the outside with Molly and Morgana between me and Tish.

"Look," she repeated, "Sexuality and sex are part of who we are. We derive energy and power from it, and with luck, a lot of enjoyment as well. That's why I haven't said anything up until now. I only want to remind you that next week, with another witch and possibly a warlock or two in this house, things can go terribly wrong with unexpected consequences, even worse than what you arrived with. You three need to be very careful. much more so than this past weekend. Have I made myself clear?

"Yes," we all said, not quite in unison.

"Good. Now don't forget the bag of sandwiches and apples I packed for your trip back. Oh, and that reminds me, when your friend Heather stops by, have her come into the store. I have something for her."

Heather came 15 minutes earlier than expected, so we only had to wait 5 minutes after getting the last-minute instructions from Tish.

Heather parked in front of the store and walked in with us. Tish was waiting there, dressed in her black witch's gown with the black cat brooch.

"Good to meet you, Heather, dear. I'm Molly's mother, Tish."

"Good morning, Mrs. Spellman," greeted Heather.

"Now we'll have none of that Mrs. Spellman stuff around here. All my friends call me Tish and I hope you would consider me to be a friend as well, are we clear?"

"Yes, uh, Tish," Heather said with a smile.

"Good," said Tish, "I wanted to meet you before you left and thank you for bringing Molly home and for taking her back to school. That was most kind of you."

"Oh, you're welcome Mrs. uh, Tish," Heather replied, "But it was really no trouble, you see Molly and I are best friends and since I was going to Boston anyway, well it was no problem, really."

"Nonetheless, Heather," Tish continued, "It was a kindness, and I would like to give you something in return."

Tish handed Heather a small jewelry box.

"Oh, no, really I couldn't," Heather stammered.

"Nonsense," said Tish, "Please, open it."

Inside was a small pendant of a black cat with emerald-green eyes. The emerald eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Oh," Heather exclaimed, "It's so cute! It's lovely! Why thank you, Tish."

"The chain is only aluminum and rather cheap I'm afraid, but the cat is 14 karat gold, and the eyes are made of real emerald chips," Tish explained, "It's a popular item in the shop and a small token of my appreciation."

"Aww," Heather said, her eyes tearing, "That's so sweet of you. May I give you a hug?"

Tish came around the counter and helped Heather place the pendant around her neck. Then the two embraced briefly.

"Now have a safe trip back," Tish said as we departed.

As Heather was walking around to the driver's seat, Molly whispered quickly in my ear.

"My mother gave her a protection charm. It guarantees a safe trip back to campus."

It was only when we were back on the main highway that Heather felt comfortable enough for a conversation. For the first hour, we chatted about the regatta and how well we raced. Later, talk shifted to the food and music and finally Heather told us about the celebrations with the team Saturday night.

"You guys are so lucky you left when you did," Heather began.

"What happened?" Molly asked.

"All the guys got shit faced. It wasn't so bad at first, a lot of crude language and demeaning jokes. But later, some of the guys groped me. They poured beer on my shirt to see my boobs."

"That's awful," said Molly.

I spoke up from the back, "What did Peter have to say about that? He must have been pissed."

"That's the worst part," Heather replied, "He was just as shit faced as the rest of them. He thought the whole thing was a big joke."

"I'm so sorry, Heather," Molly said.

"Me, too," I echoed.

"Some of the girls from the women's rowing team were there, too," Heather continued, "A couple of them stayed around, probably to get laid by as many as they could. But many of them left with me. We ended up in a bar with a few cocktails before we went to our separate hotels. That's why I was early this morning."

"I'll have a talk with Peter," I said, "He never should have treated you like that."

"He was talking trash about you too, Tom. He was upset that you left the team after packing up the trailer and walking off with Molly and her sister. He said some crude things about you in a threesome. I'm sorry Moll, I didn't mean to offend you by that."

Molly was in the front seat with Heather. She winked at me when she was sure Heather wasn't looking. "No offense taken, Heather. We had a good time last night. My mom treated us to dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant. Tom finished his whole meal without catching fire."

That lightened the mood.

"You know, it's funny," Heather said thoughtfully, "Peter and I set you two up on a date and you guys are doing so well, but now our relationship is on the rocks. I wish I had what you guys have."

"Relationships are a delicate thing," Molly said, trying to reassure her, "It's something that you have to work on every day to keep the magic going."

"You guys seem to have the magic going, all right," Heather agreed.

"You don't know the half of it, Heather," I called from the back seat.

Molly gave me a sharp look, but she couldn't help smiling.

"You once told me that Molly has a wild side," I continued, "I won't go into details, but that's one of the things that keeps us going."

"Tom, you don't have to tell me about that, Heather replied smiling, "I already know her secret."

"You do?" I asked.

"You do?" asked Molly, a shade of anxiety crept into her voice.

"Of course," Heather said, "The whole swim team knows about it. We see it every day at swim practice in the locker room. She shaved her pussy. No more pubes tickling your nose!"

I did my best to suppress a relieved chuckle.

"Oh, I forgot about that," I said, "I guess it's hard to keep that kind of thing a secret when you're all in the locker room together. Beautiful women. Naked. Without any clothes. All those naked girls in the same room."

Molly laughed, "Better get that image out of your head, Ward. Or you're going to make a mess in Heather's car."

That helped lighten the mood even more, maybe too much.

Heather then asked Molly, "So, tell me the truth, Moll. Does Tom give good head?"

Hey, I'm right here, you know."

Heather smiled while checking me out in the rearview mirror. "We girls are allowed to trade secrets. Just in case guys become available."

"Oh Heather, he's the best," Molly said, smiling, "Tom can get me to cum with that tongue. Why sometimes it feels like his tongue is going all the way up into me."

Heather started squirming in her seat.

"Jesus, Moll. I didn't expect that. I thought you were going to say yes or no, but now."

Molly was laughing.

I tried to modify Molly's remark, "Heather, Molly taught me everything I know. If I'm any good in bed, it's because Molly taught me. You said earlier that we seem to click, well we do, but that magic, ah, I mean chemistry that we have is because of Molly."

Looking in the rearview mirror, I saw Heather smile.

"Aww. That's so sweet," she said.

"Geesh, Ward," Molly said, "you can say some nice things at times."

"I try."

"But Heather, what Ward isn't telling you is that he asked me to teach him," Molly explained, "He wanted to learn how to turn me on and make me cum. I may be a good teacher and maybe my techniques are a little unorthodox, but Tom is a good student and a fast learner."

Molly continued.

"With Peter, you have a known entity because he has experience with lots of girls. There's a lot to be said for that. But we're all different and unique. Peter needs to see you and treat you the way you want to be treated, he needs to study you and understand you to meet your needs and avoid your dislikes."

"I agree with Molly," I added, "But sometimes it's important to change things up and get out of your comfort zone occasionally, but in a way that your partner finds acceptable."

"Most of the time I like to tease Tom and surprise him with something different," Molly added, "But sometimes, I have to prepare him in advance or do it in a way that he can accept."

"I think I know what you're saying, but there's still something I don't get," Heather said.

"Like what?" Molly asked.

"Well, for one, I've never had a problem getting a date or getting laid. I mean, you've seen my body, Moll. I know I'm smoking hot. I can pick up any guy I want."

"You'll get no argument from me," I called from the back seat.

"Down boy," cracked Molly.

"But you two are less experienced, no offense, and you're giving me advice on relationships? Especially Tom, who was a virgin two weeks ago."

I spoke out from the back, "Maybe I can answer that. Heather, you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. No wait, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. But maybe that's the only thing guys see in you. They may be so blinded by your looks, that they don't see the person inside you. That's the person that I'm getting to know through Molly and through these conversations in this car ride."

"I feel so lucky to have met Molly, who has changed my life," I continued, "She may not have your looks, but she has my heart. Molly is the person I trust and care for the most."

"Oh my god, Ward," Molly said, "You might still get laid tonight with that little speech."

"Hey, Moll?" Heather asked.

"Yes?"

"I don't suppose you'll let me borrow Tom for a few days?"

Heather's voice had a tone of sincerity in it.

"Heather, as much as I would enjoy that, I could never do that to Peter, even if Molly agreed," I said, "I'll have a long talk with him. That's the least I could do for you after all you two have done for me."

No one said a word for the next ten minutes, until Heather broke the silence.

"Moll, do you want to help me get rid of my landing strip tonight?" Heather asked.

"I'll be glad to help," I called from the back seat.

"No chance, Ward," Molly said, "this stuff is strictly 'girls only'."

"Can I watch? Do you sell tickets?" I asked.

"Is he being serious?" Heather asked.

"NO" Molly and I said in unison.

"I was just trying to cheer you up," I explained, "While you two girls have fun with that, I'll be talking to Peter. Is it okay if I tell him that you'll have a surprise for him?"

Molly looked at Heather, "What do you think?"

"Sure. Just don't tell him what the surprise is."

After another pause in the conversation, Molly turned to Heather.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Heather?" Molly asked.

"Of course, Moll, we're BFFs," Heather answered.

"What is it that you see in Peter?"

"There's a lot I like about Peter. He can be funny at times, he has a good sense of humor, he's usually very thoughtful and considerate when he wants to be. But if I really must be honest with you and with myself, the thing I like most about him is his dick."

Molly and I started laughing. Heather eventually joined in.

"Stop laughing, guys. I'm serious. That thing is nine inches long. He even let me measure it once. We even -- well I won't say in front of Tom, and I won't tell you, Moll if you're going to tell Tom."

"You probably shouldn't tell me, at least not in the car," I said, "I don't want to make a mess in your back seat."

The rest of the car ride was nowhere near as much fun. We ate the sandwiches that Tish had packed for us, and we had a couple of apples. We did stop for gas as we got closer to college and got back to campus around 3 PM.