Mollified Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter wasn't in yet, so I decided to do my laundry. He was sitting on his bed when I got back.

"Hey buddy. What time did you get back?" Peter asked.

"About an hour ago."

"Strange, I haven't heard back from Heather. I haven't seen her since she walked out on us at the regatta celebration. Do you think she's pissed at me or something? Although I don't know what she could be pissed about."

"She talked about that in the car on the way back here," I explained, "She's upset, Peter, you really hurt her feelings. I think you need to talk with her and listen to what she has to say."

"Since when did you become the expert in giving me advice about girls?" Peter paused, and then added, "You didn't even join the team at our celebration party. You walked away from us before Heather did. I thought we were friends. Hell, I thought we were teammates."

"Peter, we are still friends and you're right, I'm nobody who can give advice about girls, But I spent almost five hours in a car with two girls, one of whom knows you a lot differently from the way I know you. I listened to that poor girl pour her heart out to Molly."

"She said that you guys were all shit faced drunk," I continued, "and that some of the guys groped her, called her names, and poured beer on her and you did nothing about it."

"I don't remember too much of what happened that night," Peter replied, "But we were just having a few laughs. Heather can be a real tease when she's drunk, and we were only trying to get her to flash her tits. She loves the attention. You used to be part of the fun, but you'd rather chase some pussy instead of partying with us."

"I can't believe you just said that," I scoffed, "You and the guys on the team were ragging me about being a virgin this whole year. I was the guy everyone was laughing at or laughing about at those team parties because I wasn't 'chasing some pussy' as you just put it. Now you're getting on my case because I want to make up for some lost time with a girl that I care about? Just because of the one time I'm not joining the rest of the team to get shit faced and degrade women or to insult your girlfriend?"

"I'm glad you got some pussy this weekend," Peter retorted, "But you have no idea what it's like to go out with a self-centered cockteaser like Heather. Just because you finally get laid doesn't make you an expert on women."

"Maybe I did want to give you some advice," I replied, "But I can't give you advice about girls in general, because I don't know enough of them. I can only advise you on the one girl I heard telling Molly and me how hurt she was. The same girl who worked with you to bring Molly and me together. I'm telling you all this because I am your friend and your teammate. And I feel I owe you one."

"Okay Ward. You made your point. What do you want to say about Heather?"

"She wants you to treat her like a person. She's a beautiful woman and that's how you and everyone else treats her. But she's also a lot more than that and she wants you to get to know her as more than a beautiful woman."

"I don't get it," Peter said, "I thought I was doing all of that. We have a lot of fun together. I make her laugh and she knows I'm a considerate guy."

"She said all that in the car."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she really did. She also said she liked your big dick."

Peter laughed.

"She didn't really tell you that, did she?"

"She told Molly that. I just happened to be in the back seat at the time she said it."

"Fuck! I love that girl," Peter said.

"Then call her, text her, do something. I know she has a surprise for you, but I'm not allowed to tell you what it is."

Peter reached for his iPhone, "Damn, Ward. For a dork, you're all right."

"Peter, be careful with her. You might want to take things a little slower with her tonight."

"Fuuuuck, she likes my big dick."

That was the last thing I heard as he headed out the door.

I wondered how Molly made out with Heather. First, I texted her, but when she didn't respond, I called and left a message. There was nothing else I could do except to wait. I was so anxious that I folded my laundry for the first time this year. (I usually just stuff my clean clothes in my drawers).

After 15 minutes, I got a message back.

"Come to my dorm, now"

Molly met me in the lobby.

"Kiss me now," she said.

I did, and as I explored her mouth, I detected a peculiar taste. I continued to taste her mouth before confirming my suspicion.

"You taste like pussy," I said.

"Shhh! Not here," she responded with a sly smile, "Let's go upstairs."

When we got to her room, she sat me down on the bed while she sat in the desk chair across from me.

"I just had a hot and heavy session with Heather. I thought you might want to taste some of Heather's pussy juice."

"You're incorrigible, Molly, you know that, right?"

"After that car ride we had together, I thought you might want to sample some of the goods, that's all," she said smiling.

"So, tell me what happened."

"Well, after we got back, she came to my room with her shaving kit," Molly began, "So, we washed her landing strip."

"Wait, we? Who else was there?"

"It was just the two of us, silly," Molly said, "As in we two. If you're going to interrupt, I'm not going to tell you the story."

"Okay, sorry, go on."

"Well, the water was nice and warm, and the shaving cream was nice and warm also," Molly continued.

"Okay?"

"Anyway, Heather was really enjoying the sensation of me rubbing the shaving cream on her landing strip."

"Because it was nice and warm," I interrupted.

"Right," Molly confirmed, "So, I took the razor to shave off the hair, but I needed some place to put my hand to keep the razor steady so I wouldn't cut her."

"I get that, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, there aren't a lot of places to hold onto down there," she continued, "It's not like you guys with your own built-in handles."

"I've had some first-hand experience with female anatomy in that area, as you recall," I reminded her.

"You don't have to get sarcastic," Molly said, "I'll speed it up."

"I ended up resting my hand just over her clit," she continued, "So, as I was shaving her, I kept putting more and more pressure on her clit."

I was beginning to see where this was heading, but I kept quiet.

"By the time I was finished, she was dripping!" Molly continued, "But that was just the beginning. I forgot how sensitive that area can be when I wiped the excess shaving cream from her pussy."

Molly paused, looking at the floor looking for the right words. "She creamed right there. Her orgasm... it was amazing. I mean... she looks so hot when she cums. I could feel myself getting wet just from watching her."

"I knew you should have sold tickets," I joked.

"Ward, get serious."

Molly was laughing when she said that, which made it all the funnier.

"Sorry," I said, still laughing. "Please continue."

"Well, the next thing you know, she practically knocked me over and kissed me. It was one of those kisses that you do, except that she has softer lips, and her boobs press up against mine."

My cock stirred thinking about that.

"Go on."

"Well, she starts to take off her top and she tells me she wants to taste me. So, we moved to the bed and got undressed. Then she went down on me. I think she's done this before because she was really good at it.

Soon we got into a sixty-nine position, and she gave me my second orgasm."

"You didn't tell me about your first one," I pointed out, "I'm guessing that's when she first went down on you."

"Right. I did tell you she was good at it."

"I remember that part, yes."

"Well, that's when my phone went off and you were texting me and calling me."

"I wondered where you were, that's all," I explained.

"I understand," she said, "Well, I wanted to give her one more orgasm before she left, to match the two she gave me."

"Very sporting of you."

"Shut up, Ward," she said smiling.

"Sorry. But I take it you succeeded?"

"I did! But not before she gave me my third orgasm. Now I still owe her one."

"Wait," I interrupted, confused, "I didn't realize we were keeping score. Why do you think you owe her an orgasm?"

"I don't know, I just do, okay? We're teammates and I want her to feel as good as she made me feel."

"I noticed the same thing with your sister this morning," I said, "Why does sex have to be a competition with you?"

Molly thought about that for a few seconds.

"It's not always a competition. It's just Heather and Morgana, they have such great bodies," she said slowly, "I saw the way you looked at Morgana with her bigger tits. All the guys in high school looked at her the same way. I guess I just want to feel that I can be just as sexy as they are."

"I think you're very sexy," I said, "Tits and asses aren't everything. You're cute as hell and your casual self-confidence is a far bigger turn-on for me than Heather's bra size."

"Yeah, well, maybe knowing I can give Heather as many orgasms as she can give me is good for my 'casual self-confidence'."

I sighed. "I see. Well, let's see if I can understand this thing with you and Heather this afternoon. You said she gave you two orgasms while you were in the sixty-nine position. Right?"

"Right"

"And she gave you one orgasm when she went down on you when you first got on the bed, making a total of three, right?"

"Right."

"And you gave her how many orgasms while you were in the sixty-nine position? One, right?" I asked.

"Wrong! I gave her two in that position," she corrected me.

"Okay, two in the sixty-nine position. But what about the orgasm you gave her while shaving her?" I asked, "Doesn't that make three from you?"

"Ward. That one doesn't count."

"Why not? You were responsible for her having that orgasm. I mean she wasn't masturbating at the time, so she didn't give it to herself. And you're sure she did cum, right?"

"Gee, I never thought of it that way," Molly considered, "maybe we are tied."

"Now, let's go for the tiebreaker."

"What do you mean? What tiebreaker?" she asked.

"Answer me this. When you were in the sixty-nine position, who was on top?"

"She was."

"Aha! Molly, you win the tiebreaker."

"How do you figure that?"

"Easy," I explained, "The person on the bottom always has an easier time getting an orgasm because they're lying down and are more relaxed. The person on top has to hold themselves up, so it's much more difficult for them to cum. Since you were on the bottom, you performed the more difficult feat, so you win."

"Hmmm," Molly considered my words carefully, "I'll accept that for now, but still, I want to think about that a little more.

"Molly, something's different about you. Are you okay?"

"I feel fine, what do you mean?"

"Something else is bothering you. It's not just a lack of self-confidence about appearances. Just now, when you were telling me about your afternoon with Heather, you seemed so different, maybe a little flighty or possibly giddy?"

Molly didn't say anything for a while. Her eyes were on her grandmother's quilt, but she seemed to be staring off at nothing in particular.

"You can read me very well," she said slowly, "I don't know what's happening to me. I found myself wanting Heather the same way I want you sometimes."

She paused again.

"No, not the same way. I wanted her, but it felt different from the way I want you. Your right, I am having second thoughts about myself. I've always been into guys. But this whole weekend, I've made out with girls - and not just Heather. I made out with my own sister - and I loved it - my own sister! I don't know what's wrong with me. Am I some kind of pervert? Am I'm bi or turning gay?"

"Molly," I said affectionately, "Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"Trust me. I know that body almost as much as you do. Take off your clothes."

She undressed herself, but much slower than she had done last week when she was giving me sex lessons. I got undressed as well and then carefully folded grandmother's quilt and left it at the foot of the bed. I climbed into bed and sat with my back against the wall at the head of the bed.

"Here," I said, patting the bed next to me, "Come sit next to me."

When she sat down, I put my arm around her, and she put her head on my shoulder.

"You are the kindest, most generous, most caring person I know. You care very much about Heather because you love her in your own way and we both saw how unhappy she was with her relationship with Peter. You just wanted to help her anyway you could because she's such a good friend."

I continued, "Heather has been on an emotional roller-coaster this weekend and I guess those emotions spilled over when you were shaving her, aided by the pressure you unintentionally put on her clit. As for your feelings, I think Heather's body has a lot to do with that. I think her body could turn gay men straight."

Molly giggled at that, putting an arm around my waist. In turn, I reached around her and rubbed her breast soothingly.

"I remember how I felt about Heather when I was in your body that day after swim practice," I continued, "I think if I wasn't as tired and emotionally drained as I was at the time, I would have had sex with her right there myself."

"But that's different, Ward. You're a guy. Of course, you're attracted to her body."

"But I was a girl at that time. And not just any girl, I was you," I said, "I think something happens to us when we switch bodies. We still think of ourselves as male and female on the inside, even though we're the opposite on the outside. But as you pointed out, maybe the difference in the hormones changes us and we begin to think like the gender of the body we're in. Does that make sense?"

"It does. I think I said something about that to you last week," Molly replied.

"You did," I agreed, "You were reassuring me after I tasted cum for the first time. And also, after I sucked your dick, well my dick, but you were wearing it at the time. I was worried about me turning gay."

I was noticing that Molly's nipple was getting hard. I lightly brushed it.

"Hmmmm, that feels nice," she cooed. She reached over and stroked my cock in the same soothing manner that used on her breasts.

"Remember what your mother said before we left," I reminded her, "she said that sex and sexuality is part of who you are as a witch. She said that sex is an important component for your energy and power, but I suspect it's part of what it means to be a witch. I think witches are wired differently that way. If I'm right, then none of these labels make any sense. Maybe words like "gay," "bi," and even "heterosexual" don't apply to witches. That's like applying words like carnivore, omnivore, and vegan to anyone who eats. Sure, you can choose to narrow your choices, but that shouldn't stigmatize you or change how you feel about yourself."

"But that still doesn't excuse me from making out with my sister," she said.

"That was pretty kinky stuff," I admitted, "but how is that any worse than having 77 women over the age of 19, three of whom are family members, blowing a guy in public followed by a public display of sex in front of those same women? I don't know much about witch culture, but making out with your sister sounds pretty tame to me by comparison."

Molly lifted her head from my shoulder and turned her face towards me. She craned her neck upward for a kiss. I bent my neck and gave her an affectionate kiss on her soft lips. She continued to pump my cock, which was now fully erect.

"That makes sense when you put it that way," she said, "I feel better about myself now. I also think what we're doing helps a lot."

"I thought it might," I said, "But this magic and witch stuff is unknown territory for me as well. That's why I left the quilt on the bed. If I've got my theories wrong, I would like you to talk with your grandmother about it."

I moved my hand down between her legs, stroking her outer lips as I continued.

"I also found that when we're naked together, we tend to shed our pretenses and egos along with our clothes. I find that it's easier to open up to you when I literally have nothing to hide."

Molly stroked me faster and slightly harder.

"How did everything go with Peter?" she asked.

"I'm not so sure," I replied.

"He was upset with me for not joining the rest of the team at their celebratory debauch. It was also clear that he was so drunk at the time, that he doesn't recall what happened. That plus the fact that he's had so much more experience with girls than I have."

"That shouldn't make any difference," Molly responded.

"I know that, but it seemed to make a difference in Peter's mind. So, I told him about the conversation we had with Heather in the car and how hurt Heather was feeling because of his actions and inactions at the party."

Molly opened her legs, giving me better access to her inner labia, which were very moist. I ran my finger along those sensitive lips. She moaned contentedly as I continued to tell her about my conversation with Peter.

"He seemed to take notice. I think he cares deeply about Heather, but I also think his ego gets in the way sometimes. I get the impression that he has a hard time seeing things from her point of view."

"Hmmm," Molly said. "Too bad we couldn't switch those two for a day."

I laughed, "Couldn't you just picture what Peter would do in Heather's naked body in the girl's locker room? That would be a disaster."

Molly giggled at that. She glanced at my cock and the pre-cum that was oozing onto her hand.

"I told him that he needed to apologize to Heather and listen to what she had to tell him," I said.

"Did you tell him that Heather had a surprise for him?" she asked.

"I did," I said, "and I was careful not to tell him that she had or was going to shave her bush."

"Well, it sounds like that went off pretty well."

"I'm not so sure," I said, "I may have made a mistake."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, at one point, I told Peter that Heather likes his dick."

Molly stopped stroking me but kept her hand on my cock. She turned her head and looked at me, "you told him that? What were you thinking?"

I stopped stroking Molly's pussy, although I kept my finger there. "I'm sorry. It seemed like a good idea at the time. He was starting to feel guilty and was wondering what Heather saw in him, after saying he was doing many of the same things that Heather liked about him. I thought it might boost his spirits a bit and go to her with a more positive attitude. But when he left, he seemed to be thinking more about his dick."

"More like he was thinking with his dick," Molly commented, "Maybe you were thinking that way, too."

"That's not how I felt at the time," I started to gently stroke her pussy again, "It felt like the right thing to do. It was only after he left, that I reconsidered the wisdom of telling him."

Molly started stroking me again, "I think you had the tougher job. We'll just have to wait and see how this all comes out."

My finger was well lubricated, so I lightly rubbed her clit.

"Oooohh!" she moaned.

Molly was getting really wet and it was turning me on. My cock was twitching from the stimulation of her gentle massage.

I looked into her emerald-green eyes as I fingered her, "I don't know about you, but all this pillow talk is getting me really horny."

She smiled.

"I don't think it's just the pillow talk," she said, giving me a little extra squeeze, "and I'm feeling the same way.

"We can make love if you want to. But I'm really enjoying sitting here next to you doing this."

"Funny, but I'm feeling the same way."

We continued to masturbate each other for another 15 minutes, with me lightly massaging her clit more and more until she let out a moan and her body shook softly. She squeezed my cock in the process and I found myself cumming over Molly's hand, my legs, and abdomen. We both smiled and kissed each other affectionately after that.