Mollified Magic Ch. 12

Story Info
Peter and Heather Transform.
7.1k words
4.83
7.6k
8

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Peter and Heather Transform

Wednesday.

Peter had spent the last two days in bed, even missing crew practice the day before. After I shaved and got dressed, I pulled the blankets off his bed and told him he had to get up or I would get the entire swim team over here to tease him, including Heather.

"Fuck you, Ward," he grumped.

"Fine," I said, "but I won't tell you what Molly has planned to get Heather to see your point of view."

"Heather?" he muttered, "What?"

"I'll let you know at lunchtime . . . in the dining hall," I said to entice him.

"Okay, I'll get up," he relented.

"You need to be shaved and showered," I told him.

"Yes mother," he said sarcastically as I left.

Molly and I had arranged to meet up for breakfast to go over our planning for giving Peter and Heather the gender changing potions we made. Mornings were the perfect time for making plans. Very few students were up or bothered to go for breakfast, so it was easy to find a table in the corner someplace where we could talk in private.

"I'll bring Heather over at 6, you should bring the pizzas at that time," Molly instructed.

"Do you know how long it takes for the potions to take effect?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied, "You know, I was thinking about that. We should note the time so we can have a good idea when they start to change back."

"I can't believe we've gotten this far with this crazy idea of yours," I remarked.

"Agnes said they'd fall asleep just before they start to change," Molly informed me, "We need to hang around so we can switch their clothes and reintroduce them with their names. Since they're going to think they're still themselves, otherwise."

"That makes sense," I said, "But what about after 12 hours when they start to change back? What are we going to do then?"

"I'm not sure," Molly replied, "Maybe I can get a hold of Agnes and see if she has any ideas. Or I could call Morgana and see if she could come in tomorrow morning. At least we have Samantha Potts nearby in case of an emergency."

"I'll trust you, Molly," I said, "I never thought we'd get this far. We might just pull this off, at least I hope so."

"Of course we'll pull this off," she said optimistically, "After all, we make a great team. Oh, before I forget, I won't be able to meet you for lunch. I'm going into town to find some fancy containers for the potions."

"That's fine," I replied, "I told Peter to meet me here for lunch so I could tell him what you're up to. I'm only going to tell him about the pizza party. It was the only way I could get him out of bed. I'm not going to tell him what time until after rowing practice."

Aside from the times I was in the lab or in class, I spent most of the day worrying about what could go wrong and how we could prevent or fix it. Fortunately, Peter made it to lunch and to rowing practice. His mood was better, but he was under the impression that Molly was only going to bring Heather around to his point of view. He had no idea what was in store for him.

We were back in our room by 5:30 and I had to go to pick up the pizza. That's when I told Peter that Molly and Heather would be here in half an hour. I suggested he clean up and try and put the closet door back on its hinges.

Of course, the pizza parlor was crowded. By the time I got back, I was 20 minutes late. Things were not going well. Heather was sitting on my bed and Peter was on his bed. Neither one wanted to say anything. Molly was in the middle, trying to get them to talk with each other. I put the pizzas down on the desk and turned to face Peter and Heather.

"Okay you two," I said, "Molly went through a lot of trouble to set this up. The least you can do is to make an effort to cooperate. Give her a chance to work her magic on you."

Maybe I need to work on my phrasing.

"Now, the first thing we need to do is to move the beds towards the center of the room so we can sit closer to each other," Molly said, urging Heather to stand up and help her move my bed.

"You too, Peter," I said as I pulled him off the bed.

Once that was done, I repositioned Heather and Peter, so they were both sitting on Peter's bed. Molly brought over one of the boxes of pizza and set it down on the bed between them, along with the extra napkins that I took from the pizza place.

I sat on my bed, while Molly brought the second pizza over and set it down on the bed between us. Peter was opening the box and was about to pick up a slice when Molly stopped him.

"I wanted tonight to be about rebuilding relationships," she announced, "and it starts here. Heather, I want you to serve Peter a slice of pizza and Peter, I want you to serve Heather."

Molly demonstrated by handing me a slice of pizza. I set it down on a napkin and then handed her a slice.

Peter folded his arms across his chest. "This is bullshit."

"Peter, Molly said this was a trust-building exercise," I explained. "Let's give her a chance."

Heather glowered at me.

"Who are you to tell me about trust-building? I can't even trust you to keep your mouth shut about my personal life."

"I am really sorry, Heather," I said sincerely, "I understand how you must feel about me, and I guess I deserve that. But I never meant to hurt you and I hope you can give me a chance to earn your trust again. I was only trying to find a way of getting the two of you back together again and to remind Peter how much you two enjoyed being together."

"And that's our goal tonight," Molly added, "By the end of the night, we want you guys to really enjoy being together."

Peter picked up a slice of pizza and started to eat it.

"Peter, you're supposed to serve Heather as a way of building trust," I reminded him.

"Let's just eat the pizza," he said, "I'm starved."

"Peter, if you want Heather to understand you better, you need to get her to trust you," Molly explained, "This is just the first step towards rebuilding that relationship."

"Don't waste your time, Molly," Heather interjected, "He only cares about himself."

"Fine," Peter grumbled, "Here's your slice."

He took another slice from the box and pushed it in her direction. He then went back to eating the slice that he already took out of the box.

"Now it's your turn to serve Peter," Molly said to Heather.

"But he already has a slice," Heather replied.

"Give him another one," I suggested, "I've seen him eat a whole pizza by himself."

We all ate quietly to ourselves. No one talked and the tension in the room was palpable. Molly was watching Peter and Heather carefully for some kind of opening, but it just wasn't happening. Heather was finishing her slice just as Peter was nearly finished with his second and before he could reach for this third slice, Molly stopped him.

"The next step is to feed each other," she said, "I'll feed Ward and Ward will feed me and you two feed each other."

I thought the whole idea was corny, but I went along with it, in hopes that Peter and Heather would pick up on it.

After Heather and Peter had taken a couple of bites from the slices held by the other, Peter was the first to give up. He allowed Heather two bites before he decided he didn't want to continue.

I looked over at Molly and saw a look of exasperation.

"How about we play a little drinking game while we eat?" she announced.

She pulled out four colored, ceramic bottles, each stoppered with a cork. She placed the pink bottle in front of Peter, the light blue bottle in front of Heather, the red bottle in front of me and the dark blue bottle in front of herself.

"Here's how the game works," she said. "Each of us is to ask the person sitting beside us a question. But the question has to be about something that only person of the same sex would know. So, that means that Peter and Ward would ask us girls questions that most guys could answer, and Heather and I would ask questions that most girls could answer. If you answer your question wrong, you have to drink the liquid in the bottle. Whoever drinks their liquid last wins the game."

"What's in the bottle?" Peter asked.

"It's a wine that my sister brought from Romania last year," she answered.

"Who wants to start?" Molly asked.

No one answered.

"I'll start," I volunteered, "Molly, what is the most sensitive part of a man's penis?"

"That's easy," she said, "it's the underside near the tip."

"Correct," I answered, "Now what?"

"Now we go clockwise around the room," she said, "Heather, it's your turn."

"Give me a second to think of a question."

She paused for several seconds. "I know. What should a guy do when his teammates pour beer on his girlfriend?"

Peter just looked at the floor. "He should tell his teammates to stop, I guess."

Molly and I looked to Heather.

"Yes," she said quietly.

I looked at Peter.

"It's your turn to ask Heather a question," I said to prompt him.

Peter thought for a minute.

"Okay, I got one," he said, "What should a guy do when he finds his girlfriend has been cheating on him?"

"I never cheated on you!" Heather protested, "You've been the only one, Peter."

"Answer the question," Peter demanded.

"He should talk it out with his girlfriend," Heather answered.

"Wrong!" Peter yelled, "He should break up with her, so drink up."

"Time out!" said Molly, "I think Heather answered correctly. What do you think, Ward?"

"As much as I want to take Peter's side, I have to admit that if I thought Molly was cheating on me, I'd want to know what's going on. I have a lot of feelings for Molly, and I would want to know more before I walked away from a good thing."

"I also know how much Heather means to you, Peter," I continued, "You changed a lot after you two started dating."

"Well, Peter?" Molly asked.

"Fine. I'll accept her answer," Peter said, grudgingly.

"My turn," Molly announced, "Okay, Ward. How far apart are my periods?"

"What? That's not a fair question."

Heather and Peter were laughing.

"Answer the question Ward," Molly said.

"I don't know, thirty days," I guessed.

"No," she said, "I'm now on the pill and my period occurs every 28 days. Drink up!"

I uncorked the bottle and drank the contents. It was only water, but I made a face like it was the worst stuff I ever tasted.

"I guess I'm out, but do I still get a chance to ask questions?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Molly said, "Give me a hard one."

"That's what she said," laughed Heather.

More laughter.

"How can you tell when a guy is ready to cum?" I asked.

"Easy again," she smiled, "When his balls start to tighten or twitch."

"Damn!" I said, "Heather, it's your turn."

"Peter, what does it mean when a woman shaves her pussy?" Heather asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Peter complained.

"Answer the question!" We all said in unison.

"It means she wants sex," Peter spat.

"That's too vague," Molly said, "You need to be more specific."

"Okay. It means she wants her boyfriend to fuck her," Peter answered.

"Wrong!" Heather said, "Drink up."

"Peter," I said, "even I knew the answer to that one. It means she wants you to go down on her."

"Correct!" Molly and Heather said in unison.

Peter uncorked his small pink bottle. He drank the contents down.

"Hey, that's not bad!" he said, smiling for the first time in three days, "It tastes a little fruity, do you have any more?"

Molly and I looked at each other in surprise.

No," said Molly, "just the four bottles."

"Girls win!" declared Heather.

"Not so fast," I said, "Peter gets to ask you a question."

Peter smiled again, but a bit more sinister this time, "Who is Charlie Cole?"

"Who?" asked Heather.

"You heard me," he said, "Who is Charlie Cole?"

"That's not a fair question," Heather protested.

"It's as fair as Molly asking me how far apart her periods are," I said.

"I don't know," said Heather, "Is he one of your drinking buddies?"

"Wrong!" Peter said triumphantly, "Tell her, Ward."

"Charlie Cole is a famous American oarsman who rowed for Yale and Kellogg College, Oxford," I recounted, "He competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics and won a bronze medal."

"Drink up," laughed Peter.

Heather brought the bottle up to her nose and sniffed.

"It smells smokey," she said.

"Drink it!" we said in unison.

She downed the contents.

"Mmm," she said, "That tastes like beef broth."

Molly and I looked at each other in surprise for the second time.

"Is the game over?" Peter asked.

"No," I said, "Molly gets one more question."

"I'm ready for you, Ward," she smirked. "Give me what you got."

"That's what she said!" Peter and Heather said together.

We all laughed over that.

I was trying to think of a question that Molly couldn't answer. I first thought I should ask another sports question, but since Peter and Heather had already drunk their potions, I figured I should ask a sex question. But Molly was right about one thing. Guys are pretty easy to figure out sexually compared to girls. Finally, I came up with the only thing I could think of.

"Molly, which do guys prefer getting more, oral sex or vaginal sex?"

Molly opened her mouth to answer, then paused to think about it.

"That's a hard -" she caught herself, "Oh no, I'm not going to finish that line. I'm pretty sure the answer is vaginal sex."

"Wrong!" I said, laughing, "Guys like sex any way we can get it."

Peter laughed at that. Heather looked lost in thought.

"I don't know about that," she said, "I think Molly is right."

"I agree with Ward," Peter said, "I wouldn't refuse either one."

"But that wasn't the question," Heather insisted, "Which one would you prefer?"

"That depends upon how good the girl is at giving head," Peter said, "I've had some terrific blow jobs."

"Peter," Heather said, "I had no idea you thought my blow jobs were that good, why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I didn't say I got those terrific blow jobs from you," Peter taunted.

"Let's not get into an argument over this," Molly said, "I'll drink the wine."

With that, she uncorked her bottle and downed the water inside.

"Not so fast, Molly," Heather said a little too late, "Peter, you never complained about my blow jobs before, why are you trying to embarrass me now?"

"I wasn't trying to embarrass you," Peter replied, "I was just stating a fact."

"I'm sorry I asked the question," I said.

"You have no right to complain to me about oral sex," Heather said, "You're terrible at it."

"What is it with you two?" Molly asked, "This was only a game. If you guys don't like the way you give head, maybe you should practice more. I have Ward do extra practice laps, and he doesn't even need the pool."

We all laughed at that. But when the laughter died down, Heather spoke up quietly.

"He should apologize to me," Heather said.

"I did apologize to you," Peter protested, "But that wasn't good enough for you. You should apologize to me for having sex with another guy."

Molly looked over at Heather. Heather nodded her head.

"Peter," Molly said solemnly, "Heather never had sex with another guy. It was me. Heather asked me to help her shave her landing strip and things got out of hand. There was nothing behind it, it just happened."

Peter looked at me.

"Did you know about this?" he asked.

"Molly told me after it happened," I said, "She was worried that she was turning lesbo or bi or something. I told her there was no chance of that. In fact, we had one of our best nights of sex after that."

"I thought you were straight," Peter said to Heather, "Now you're into girls?"

"No, I'm not into girls," Heather said, looking away, "it's just. . . I don't know what happened."

"I don't know what was in that wine," Peter said, yawning, "I couldn't taste any alcohol, but it feels like it's going right to my head."

Heather gave Peter a concerned look.

"Peter, are you okay?" Heather asked, "You usually hold your alcohol better than me."

"Maybe you didn't have enough in your stomach," Molly suggested, "I get like that if I drink on an empty stomach."

Peter took a few more bites of pizza. He was just about finished with his fourth slice when he started to stretch out on his bed, putting his legs behind Heather, who was still sitting down.

"Give me a minute to rest," he said, yawning, "I need to catch my second wind."

"I'm starting to feel tired myself," Heather yawned.

Molly and I stood up and walked over to Heather.

"Here, stretch out on my bed for a while," I said, "I'm sure that will pass soon."

Heather stood, but she was unsteady on her feet as the potion was taking effect. We helped her take the three steps to my bed, and she stretched out on it.

When I turned around to look at Peter, his eyes were closed, and his breathing was steady.

"Looks like he's out," I said to Molly.

"Her too," Molly said, looking down at Heather's closed eyes and regular breathing.

"Now what do we do?" I asked.

"Well, to make this work, we have to move the beds," she said, "We're lucky that you guys use the college issued sheets and blankets and not blankets from home. Your beds look identical. Otherwise, we'd have to move their bodies and keep the beds where they are."

Together, Molly and I lifted and dragged the beds around the room so that Heather was now sleeping on Peter's side of the room and Peter on my side.

"Next, we have to undress them," Molly instructed.

"Great," I said, "I'll take her, you do him."

"Very funny Ward, but that's not going to happen," Molly said standing with her hands on her hips, "Aside from the obvious, Peter is a lot heavier than Heather, so you get to undress him."

I started to lift Peter's upper body, but I then couldn't pull his shirt over his head and still keep his head and chest off the bed. Molly was facing a similar situation with Heather.

"Looks like we need to use teamwork again," she said.

I lifted Peter while Molly slipped his shirt over his head. We could see the changes had already started. His blonde hair was already past his ears, his facial features were softer, and he no longer had an Adam's apple. He was developing breasts. After we slipped off his pants, his penis was only about 3-inches in length and his balls were drawing up into his pelvis.

Moving over to Heather, opposite changes were taking place. Her hair length changed from shoulder length to just below the ears. Her facial features lost some of her softness; most noticeably her chin line was better defined. When we removed her sweatshirt, her bra was loose, and Molly remarked that her own boobs were the same size or larger than Heather's were now. When we removed her slacks, we could see a bulge take the place of her clit as the early stages of a cock began to emerge. The skin on her pouty outer lips was starting to sag loosely as she was forming testicles.

"Now, all we can do is wait," Molly said, while checking the time on her phone.

We both watched in fascination as the gender changes continued over the course of the next 20 minutes. The hair on Peter's head was now down past his shoulders. In fact, it was difficult to use a masculine pronoun, the changes had progressed that far. His face had softened, and he no longer had a five o'clock shadow. Aside from his long flowing locks, there was no hair on him anywhere.

Peter's breasts were now well developed, and Molly estimated them to fill at least a C-cup, maybe larger. His abdomen was drawn in and he was developing the classical hourglass shape, accentuated by his widening hips.

Peter no longer had a penis. There was an oversized clit in its place, but that seemed to be shrinking down to a more normal size. In place of testicles, his wrinkled skin was smoothing out with a crevice parting in the middle forming an elongating slit which was obviously a vagina.

12