Mollified Magic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Peter look shorter to you?" Molly asked.

"Now that you mention it, yes," I replied.

The changes in Heather were just as dramatic. Her hair was now shorter than Molly's pixie cut. And her facial features were definitely male, with a strong jaw line, thicker eyebrows, and a prominent straight nose. Her soft lips were now much thinner and firmer. The skin on her face was showing just the fainted hint of stubble.

She now had an Adam's apple. She not only retained her muscular shoulders, but they seemed broader and better defined. Her beautiful breasts were nearly gone, now with just a trace of body fat where they used to be. Her torso was no longer curved, but straight and muscular with six-pack abs that any bodybuilder would be proud of. She had a sparse amount of hair on her chest, but there was still no pubic hair where she had recently shaved her pussy.

She now had a semi-erect 6-inches of what Molly referred to as "man meat" between her legs, but the absence of pubic hair made it appear even larger. Her testicles were as big as mine were before Morgana's magical enhancement. Her hairless legs looked muscular and well-toned. Heather could pose for men's underwear ads with the body she had now.

"I think we can get them dressed now," Molly said after another inspection.

We dressed Peter first. Peter was all woman now and I could only think of Peter in feminine terms. Her body was similar to Heather's before the change, but she still retained reminders of Peter in her face. Heather's bra fit her perfectly. It took more effort to pull Heather's tight-fitting slacks up and over Peter's female hips, but when we finished, they looked just as good on Peter as they did on Heather.

Heather was all male and looked every bit the Adonis counterpart as a male as she was as a female. He was easier to dress than Peter. By the time we got to him, Heather's transformation was complete. Molly took great care to tuck his 7-inch flaccid cock gently into Peter's boxers. She patted his manly ball sack through the boxers.

"Ah-hem," I cleared my throat, "Let's get his jeans on."

"Okay, For the next 12 hours this is 'Peter'," Molly said pointing towards the male Heather, "and this is 'Heather'," she said pointing to the gorgeous female Peter. "Don't screw that up," she said looking directly at me.

"Got it" I said.

Another twenty minutes passed while we watched and waited.

"Oh, my head!" female Peter moaned.

"How long was I - what happened to me?" she wondered.

Female Peter looked down at her chest and found two large mounds beneath her sweatshirt.

"I have breasts!" she cried as she put her hands on her chest. "Oooh, those are sensitive! What happened to my voice?"

She cleared her throat a couple of times and looked at me.

"Hey Ward, what's going on?" She called over to me.

"It's okay, Heather," I said, "You passed out. I think you drank that wine too fast."

"Why are you calling me Heather?" she asked, "It's me, Peter."

Molly sat down beside her; she held her hand.

"Heather, are you sure you're feeling all right?" Molly asked, "You look a little pale."

"I've got a headache and I'm feeling light-headed, like this is all some sort of dream," female Peter replied.

"Let me get you some water," Molly said, as she walked towards the bathroom.

"Why is everyone calling me Heather?" female Peter asked me.

"We've always called you Heather," I said, "Molly once called you 'Heth,' but you didn't like it."

"But I'm Peter! Heather is over there," female Peter insisted.

She pointed to the male figure lying in the bed on Peter's side of the room.

"What the fuck?" female Peter said, "I'm so confused."

"Heather," I said, "I don't know what's come over you. Here, come with me."

I led her over to the mirror so she could see herself. She couldn't believe the beautiful woman looking back at her. She did a series of hand movements across her face and touched her mouth and lifted her boobs, all the while watching her image in the mirror reflect back her movements. Then she remembered something and suddenly dropped her hands down to the front of her slacks.

"Fuck," she said, "my package is gone."

She tried to look down at her crotch, but her boobs prevented her from getting a good look, so instead, she pulled the top of her slacks out far enough to plunge her right hand inside.

"I've got a fucking pussy and a --- ohhh!" female Peter moaned as she found her clit.

"Heather!" Molly said, returning with a cup of water, "What are you doing? And in front of Ward?"

"Sorry," she said, quickly withdrawing her hands, "I was looking for my package."

Molly smiled. (Was there a glint in her eyes?)

"Your 'package' is up top here where it's always been," Molly replied while patting female Peter's right boob lightly, "You've been responsible for more male drool than any other girl on campus."

"This must be some sort of dream or nightmare," she repeated.

"Here," Molly said, handing her the water, "Drink this. Maybe this will help."

Female Peter took several sips from the cup.

"Oooo, my head!" male Heather said, as he sat up, "That wine really had a kick to it."

Then, "my voice!" he said. He cleared his throat several times, but it remained deeply male.

That's when he noticed his chest.

"My boobs! What happened to my boobs?" male Heather asked, turning towards Molly, "Molly, what's happening to me?"

"What do you mean, Peter?" Molly asked with a straight face, "You passed out about an hour ago. Heather and I waited around to make sure you're all right."

"What do you mean, Heather waited for me?" male Heather asked, "I'm Heather. Peter's over there."

He looked at the attractive blonde holding a cup of water, wearing an outfit that looked remarkably like the one she thought she was wearing.

"How can this be?" he asked.

That's when he looked down and saw he was wearing Peter's clothes.

I sat down next to him.

"Peter," I said, "I've seen you say some pretty weird shit when you get drunk, but this beats them all."

"No, no," male Heather said, "Something's wrong here. Why does the room look so smokey?"

He moved his hands down to where he expected to find breasts, but all he found was chest. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He could see his muscular chest and arms. He rubbed his hands across his nipples. The whole area was not as sensitive as he thought he could remember it was. He continued to move his hands down to his jeans, rubbing against the bulge in the crotch.

"I've got a cock, a real co— Shit, that feels good," male Heather said in a surprised voice.

"Mmmm, I bet that doesn't as good as these," female Peter moaned as she was rubbing her breasts through her sweatshirt.

She crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and lifted it over her head. She had to take a couple extra seconds to get the hair out of her face.

Female Peter looked down at her bra covered tits.

"Just look at these boobies," she said smiling, hefting them up through the bra, "Oh, they feel so good."

"Heather please," Molly said, trying to suppress a smile, "Not in front of Ward."

Female Peter continued to caress her bra-covered breasts, unable to control herself.

"I can't believe how good this feels," she said.

Male Heather let out a low groan. He was still rubbing the front of his jeans and there was a sizable bulge growing in the front.

"Um, Tom," he called, "Can I talk with you for a minute?"

"Sure Peter, what's on your mind?"

"Not here," he said, "In private, in the bathroom."

"Sure," I said hesitantly.

I felt sure I knew what was coming, but I wanted to send male Heather the signal that boys don't usually go to the bathroom together to discuss sexual matters.

I followed him into the bathroom. He shut the door and turned to face me.

"I'm so confused right now," he said, "I keep thinking that I'm Heather, but I'm obviously a guy. Not only that, but I'm horny as hell. You've got to look at this thing."

He undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers in one motion. Out sprang a fully erect 9-inch cock. He was clearly having a hard time keeping his hands aways from it.

"Ah, Peter, I'm not gay, I said as seriously as I could manage, "Why are you showing me this?"

"Well, what am I supposed to do with this thing?" he said, "It feels so good when I touch it, and it makes me feel so horny. I've got to get some relief."

"You know Heather is right out there, showing off those gorgeous boobs of hers," I said, "Maybe if you make nice, she'll let you play in her playground."

"That sounds great right now," he said, "Do you think she'll let me?"

"Hey, you know women better than I do," I replied, fully understanding the irony in that statement, "Why don't you apply your masculine charms on her and see if you can get lucky."

"Uh, sure, I'll try," he said, "I've got to do something soon."

"Pack that monster away and come out when you're ready," I said, smiling as I left the bathroom.

When I re-entered the bedroom, Molly and female Peter were sitting on my bed. Molly had an arm around female Peter's shoulder. Female Peter was sitting with her legs parted, in the manner Peter usually sits. She was still rubbing one of her breasts with her other hand. I could see a small wet patch in the front of her slacks.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," I said.

Molly looked up at me.

"We're having a little girl talk here," Molly explained.

"That's okay," female Peter said, "He can stay."

"Are you sure?" Molly asked, "This is very personal."

"Yes, I'm sure," female Peter said, "I trust him."

I sat down in the chair across from the girls.

"Heather is feeling very, um, horny," Molly explained, "She wants to do something about it but feels conflicted."

"What do you mean, Heather?" I asked.

"I don't know what to do," female Peter said, "I'm obviously a girl and I look gorgeous. If I were a guy, I'd fuck me in a second. But inside, I keep thinking I'm a guy. The idea of putting a cock in me sounds wrong in my head. But my body, um, my pussy; I feel like I want something in it. I feel like I want a cock there, but my brain keeps telling me that's gay."

I moved in closer and looked her in the eyes.

"When I was a virgin not that long ago, Peter used to tell me to just go with what my body was feeling. I always thought that was good advice. Maybe that would work for you as well."

She squirmed a little. A quick glance at her slacks showed the growing wet spot. I continued.

"I think Peter is pretty horny right now, too," I said, "I think if you play your cards right, you could probably reel him in."

Just then, male Heather walked in. He was still shirtless, and his muscular chest and arms look ripped. He was walking uncomfortably as the tenting in the front of his jeans was causing him some difficulty.

"If it's okay with you guys," male Heather said, "I'd like to talk with Heather alone."

"Are you going to be okay, Heather?" Molly asked.

Female Peter nodded her head.

"No problem, buddy," I told male Heather, "We were just leaving. I'll see you in the morning."

Molly and I walked down to the floor lounge. We sat on one of the couches together and talked quietly.

"Let's give them a little time and then listen outside the door," Molly suggested, "If there are any problems, we can step in."

"I just thought of something we forgot," I said looking at her, "What are we going to do about their cell phones? They contain all their personal information and contacts. They're going to know for sure who they really are."

Molly smiles and pulled out two iPhones from her bag.

"I already thought about that. I'm going to drain their batteries before returning them. By the time they recharge, the potions would have worn off."

"You are so devious. I think that's why I like you."

Molly smiled.

"That's not the only reason," she said.

"True," I said, as I put my arm around her shoulder.

Molly snuggled up against me on the couch and put her head on my chest. I reached around her and gently caressed her breast.

"Mmmm, this feels nice," she cooed softly.

We sat like that for a while, just feeling good in each other's arms. Molly was resting her hand on my leg and after a while, she inched it closer to my lap. She soon began to rub the front of my jeans casually, gently. In response, I reached under her shirt and bra and rubbed the underside of her boob lightly, occasionally brushing her areola. I sensed a feeling of comfort and appreciation of the teamwork we accomplished this far. We were savoring a measure of success, at least for the moment.

"Spellman, why didn't we give them a love potion?" I asked, "Wouldn't that have been a lot easier?"

Molly turned her head to look at me. She also rubbed a little harder on the front of my jeans.

"I asked Agnes the same question," she answered, "she explained how tricky love potions are to make and even more difficult to administer properly. There would have been a chance that Heather and Peter might have fallen in love with one or both of us."

Her nipple was hard and erect, and I stroked it gently with my forefinger.

"Mmmm," Molly moaned, "Besides, that wouldn't have solved the problem once the potions wore off. We wanted them to appreciate each other and be more understanding. Love potions can often make people blind to those things."

I leaned over and kissed Molly slipping my tongue between her lips. She removed my hand from her tit and placed it under her skirt, where the crotch of her panties had a growing wet spot. She parted her legs wider as I rubbed her swollen nub through the fabric.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, breaking the kiss.

She reached for my belt.

"You're making me horny," she said as she unbuttoned my paints.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking around.

"What does it look like Ward?" she smiled, "Are you going to help me or not?"

"But anyone could walk out and see us," I said.

"That's the point!" she whispered in my ear before licking the inside.

She pulled out my cock and stroked it twice. Then she reached under her skirt and slipped off her panties. She held them up and the crotch was soaked, filling the lounge with the smell of her sex. That smell clouded my senses and the thought of fucking her then and there was making me hard.

I raised my hips and slipped my pants and boxers down to my ankles. Pre-cum was oozing out of my twitching cock.

She flashed a wicked smile and brought the wet panties to my lips.

"Open!"

I opened my mouth, and she stuffed the panties inside. The taste of her sex made me even harder. I no longer worried about getting caught; at that point I didn't even care if we did. I just wanted to cum inside her.

"That's so you don't make any noise while we're fucking."

I put my knees together while Molly pulled her skirt up and straddled my legs. She was facing away from me, and I stared at her cute little tush as she reached behind her and grabbed my aching tool. I reached forward and held her hips as she stood over my erection and held the tip of my cock against her swollen lower lips. I watched my cock disappear as she lowered herself down. She was soaked and my cock slid smoothly into that velvety sleeve. It felt even better than it looked.

"Mmmb!" I moaned through the panties.

"Ohhhh," she cooed in reply.

I watched her bare ass reach my lap before she released her skirt, hiding our connection. She squeezed me hard and held herself there while she reached behind her, under her shirt and unfastened her bra. She managed to slip out of her bra while keeping her shirt on and then she tossed the bra behind her into my face.

Still holding her hips, I rocked my pelvis, pushing my cock further up into her. With her feet barely touching the floor, Molly began to bounce up and down on my cock, her pussy spasming at random as she moved.

"This feels so fucking good!" she exclaimed as her pace increased.

"Mmmmb," I moaned through the panties in agreement.

I felt a movement around my balls and realized that Molly was rubbing her clit as she bounced on my cock. In her frenzy to pleasure herself, she was also rubbing my balls just below her clit.

I squeezed the bare flesh of her ass under her skirt as she bounced and bobbed on my cock. She returned the favor with an extra hard squeeze on my cock, sending additional jolts of pleasure into my cock and up my spine.

Because of her athletic conditioning, Molly's gyrations could last for hours, far longer than my carnal urges could tolerate. Releasing her ass, I reached up under her shirt and grabbed her tits and pulled her backwards against my chest, squeezing those small mounds greedily.

"Eeee!" she yipped as I planted my feet on the floor and thrust my hips upwards, driving my cock deeper into her chasm. I rapidly drove my hips upwards, over and over, pistoning my rigid pole into her as she spasmed around it. No longer able to reach the floor, Molly hooked her feet behind my calves, allowing me to penetrate her deeper and more forcefully.

My cock twitched as I firmly kneaded her tits with both hands signaling how urgently I wanted to cum inside her. She placed a reassuring hand over mine while furiously rubbing her clit (and my balls) with the other hand.

"Right there, right there, right there," she gasped with each thrust.

I panted heavily through my nose as my balls tingled. I was salivating from the panties in my mouth and almost swallowed them, I was breathing so hard, I. My cock twitched inside her, and I knew I was close.

I squeezed and held her breasts firmly.

Molly was gasping as she bounced on my lap, "Al . . . Most . . .

I pinched her nipples.

"EEEEK!"

Mmmmb!"

She screamed as she came. Her muscles crushed on my cock as a small gush of fluids covered my bare lap. She stiffened in a total body spasm that lasted for several seconds.

I came at the same time, pumping my cream to mix with hers. My back was arched, pushing my hips upwards thrusting my cock even deeper into her pussy.

I lowered my hands and wrapped my arms around her waist. She placed her arms over mine, holding me there. We stayed like that for several minutes as we caught our breath. I removed the panties from my mouth.

"Here are your panties back, Spellman," I said chuckling.

"Remind me to bring a second pair to put in my mouth the next time we do this," she said with a small giggle.

She squeezed my cock before climbing off my lap. My semi-erect cock popped out of her box and our combined juices seeped out of her. She held her wet panties against her opening to stop the flow.

I removed my boxers and used them to mop up most of the fluids on my lap and legs. The boxers absorbed enough of the mess to be able to put my pants on and walk down towards my room and into my bathroom with Molly. We used the towels there to do a better job cleaning ourselves off, at least until we could get back to Molly's room and use her shower and a little magic from Betty to finish the job.

Before leaving, we listened against the door to the dorm room. We could hear passionate sounds coming from inside the room. Heather and Peter were clearly enjoying themselves and what their transformed bodies had to offer.

"It certainly sounds like they've gotten back together," I said smiling.

"I'm so happy we were able to pull this off," Molly responded.

"Me, too. But did you notice the time when their transformations were complete?" I asked.

"Yes," Molly replied, "About a quarter to eight."

I yawned. "Maybe we should check in on them around 7?" I suggested.

"I agree," Molly yawned back, "Let's go to bed."

******

Next Chapter: Peter's erotic dream narrative.

12