Mollified Magic Ch. 14

Story Info
Morgana’s visit and more sex competitions.
7.1k words
4.88
7.1k
14

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Morgana's visit and more sex competitions

Thursday.

Molly's alarm went off at 6:30 AM.

"Come on, Ward." she said, shaking me gently, "Time to get up and check up on Peter and Heather."

"Ugh!" I groaned, "Give me 10 more minutes."

"No, get up now. By the time we shower and get dressed it will be 7 AM and we have to check to see if the potion has worn off."

"5 more minutes?" I asked.

"I'm getting in the shower now," she said, "If you want me to do your back, you better get up now."

She wiggled her naked tush and heading for the bathroom.

I was up.

We arrived outside my dorm room a little before 7. We couldn't hear any sounds coming from the room, so I opened the door slowly and peeked in. There was just enough natural light in late October to see inside. Molly pushed the door open wider so she could see as well.

Peter and Heather were both sound asleep on my bed. But it was difficult at this distance and in this light to tell who was who. It looked like two blondes in bed, both with hair just past his or her ears. They were in a spooning position with the slightly more feminine figure in the front, although their features were too ambiguous to be certain. The one in the back had his or her arm draped over the one in the front. They looked so cute together.

The room was a mess. There were clothes strewn all over the floor and it reeked of sweat, sex, and stale pizza.

We closed the door and walked back to the hallway. Molly pulled out Betty, her combination wand and vibrator.

"We need to clean up a little while they're still asleep," Molly explained.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "What if they wake up and catch you doing magic?"

"I'm more worried about them waking up and finding their dream was real," she replied, "I want to do just enough to throw them off a bit. Besides, it would be a good opportunity to put their cell phones back on the desk."

"Okay, I'll put the phones back while you clean up," I said.

We snuck back into the room and Molly held up her vibrator. I watched it morph into her wand in the dim light. She pointed the wand towards Heather's soiled slacks crumpled on the floor.

"Scourgify!" she whispered audibly.

The wet stain covering the front of the slacks disappeared.

The sleeping figure in the front moved, turning slightly onto his or her back (it was still difficult to tell who that was). Molly and I froze until we watched the sleeping figure roll back onto his or her side and resume a regular breathing pattern.

Molly waited a couple more minutes before she waved the wand again.

"Fumidify!" she whispered a little less loudly.

The air in the room instantly cleared.

She was about to put her wand away when I noticed the wet thong on the floor. I motioned to Molly and pointed to the thong, waving my hand as if there was a wand in it.

Molly shook her head no.

"Psst! The thong!" I whispered loudly.

She smiled and again shook her head.

"I want to leave it as it is," she whispered back.

Again, the sleeping person in the front moved slightly, making a satisfied cooing sound. Again, Molly and I froze, this time stifling a giggle knowing whoever-it-was was having a very nice dream, a real dream this time.

I put the phones on the desk and picked up the pizza boxes and was about to head out when Molly stopped me.

"Put those back," she whispered, "they'll know we've been in here if they notice those missing. You can come back later when they're awake and take them out then."

When were back in the hallway, I asked Molly, "Why didn't you 'scourgify' her thong?"

She flashed her wicked grin.

"Two reasons," she began, "first, I wanted her to think that she got wet being with Peter."

"I guess that makes sense, but what's the second reason?" I asked.

"I wanted to see if she'd go commando or not."

The thought of Heather going commando made my cock stir; I imagined it would have a similar effect on Molly . . . and maybe Heather. . . and Peter!

We then had an early breakfast, after which Molly went back to her room to study and wait for her roommate Jennifer.

I went back to the dorm and waited until 8 to check on Peter and Heather. When I peeked behind the door, they were both still asleep, but there was now enough light to see them clearly. Peter was in front with Heather's arm draped across his chest in a protective posture. I closed the door and knocked loudly.

"Um, Peter? Heather? Can I come in?" I called.

There was a long pause before answering.

"Give us a couple of minutes!" That was Peter's voice.

I could only imagine what was going on in there. I'm sure they were trying to process everything that happened last night. I heard them talking on the other side of the door, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I needed to be patient. After ten minutes, I decided to move them along, so I knocked again.

"Aren't you dressed yet?" I yelled through the door.

"Almost!" Peter yelled back.

I knew that meant they hadn't started.

A few minutes later, Peter opened the door wearing nothing but his boxers. The hair on his chest, stomach and legs were completely gone.

"Oh, um!" were my first words as I looked at him and at the room.

The room had the faint odor of stale pizza and sex, the latter most likely from Heather's thong. But at least it didn't smell as bad as it did an hour earlier.

There was an awkward silence in the room as I walked in. Peter sat down on my bed next to Heather, who had a blanket wrapped around her. I gathered my laptop, books, and the pizza boxes from the desk. As I turned to leave, I almost stepped on Heather's red thong on the floor.

Heather quickly reached down and grabbed the thong and placed it behind her. She kept the blanket wrapped around her the whole time.

"Um, should I call Molly to bring over fresh underwear for you, Heather?" I asked awkwardly, carefully avoiding eye contact.

"That won't be necessary, I can manage," she replied quickly, suppressing an embarrassed smile.

Peter, sitting next to her, chuckled slightly.

"Okay," I replied softly, and then after a pause, "I can come back later and help you clean up here, Peter."

I left after that, but I couldn't help smiling myself. Molly's plan worked! They were back together.

I met Molly in the lobby and told her what happened.

"I think you 'd better come with me to see if she needs any help," I said.

We waited a few minutes to allow time for Heather and Peter to get dressed. However, when we got to the room it was empty and we could hear the shower running. Along with the shower, there were the unmistakable sounds of moaning and giggling.

"It sounds like they're enjoying Peter's new shaved look," I told Molly.

"Is he completely hairless down there?" She asked.

"Well, I can't vouch for all of him, since he was wearing boxers when I saw him, but from the looks of his chest, stomach, and legs, I'm guessing he's a 'smooth operator' in more ways than one."

Peter's new look got a lot of attention in the boathouse as well. He tried to hide it from the rest of the team, but the hairless legs and chest got some of the guys curious. After that, there was nothing he could do.

The teasing was well under way when I decided to help him out. After all, I was partially responsible since the lack of hair below his neck was a side effect of the potion.

"I don't know about you guys," I said after some especially cutting jibes were hurled at Peter, "But if you know who his girlfriend is and knew how she's reacted to Peter's new look, you'd probably shave your body too."

The entire team knew Peter was seeing the hottest girl on campus. My comment changed the whole tenor of the atmosphere and the teasing stopped immediately. A few of the guys began talking amongst themselves about whether they would try the same thing.

Peter pulled me aside after practice.

"Thanks buddy," he said, "I owe you one."

"Don't worry," I replied, "That's what friends are for."

"I owe you for more than that," he said, "Heather and I want to show our appreciation to you and Molly and take you guys out to dinner tonight, on us."

"You don't have to do that," I said, "We just wanted to see you two back together, especially since you were the ones who brought us together."

"Sorry Ward," he said, "But I already set it up with Heather and she and Molly have agreed."

Peter and I waited for the girls outside their dorm. Heather came down first. Molly followed a few minutes later, but she wasn't alone. With her was her sister Morgana.

"Peter, Heather, this is my sister Morgana," she said, "I hope you don't mind if she joins us."

"I remember Morgana from the Boston Regatta," Heather said, extending her hand, "We would love to have her join us."

"Absolutely," Peter replied smiling, "I agree with Heather."

"Originally, we thought Peter would drive us to the restaurant," Heather said, "but with the five of us, I thought it would be more fun if we walked, since the restaurant isn't that far."

Walking with odd numbered groups usually leaves one person by themselves, which is why I found myself between Peter and Heather in the lead and the Spellman sisters behind me. Molly and Morgana were in a deep discussion about something. I heard Jennifer's name mentioned a couple of times.

Peter and Heather stopped in front of the restaurant to make sure we were all together before going inside. Of course, it was the Thai restaurant.

We all ordered different dishes off the menu. Mine was the only one mildly spiced. When the food came, the others sampled each other's selections and teased me into trying theirs, but I wasn't having any of it. I learned my lesson.

"I was telling Morgana about Jennifer Wingate," Molly said in conversation, "Morgana will be staying overnight tonight and then the three of us, including Tom, will be traveling back to Salem for my birthday on Monday."

"Monday is Halloween," Heather remarked, "Molly, I didn't know your birthday was on Halloween."

"Yeah, scary, isn't it?" I joked.

"Quiet Ward," Molly smirked, "Or there will be no birthday cake for you!"

"But as I was saying," Molly continued, "I asked Jennifer if it would be all right if Morgana slept in her bed tonight, since Jennifer always sleeps in her apartment in town. But that bitch refused."

"Why?" I asked.

"She said she didn't want anyone touching any of her things," Molly replied, "and she was kind of nasty about it, too."

"Are you surprised?" Heather asked. Apparently, she knew Jennifer.

"Not really," Molly answered, "But I thought she trusted me enough to allow this one exception for just one night."

"So, what are you going to do?" Heather asked.

"We'll have to sleep together in my bed, I guess," replied Molly. "Sorry, Ward."

"No problem," I said.

Heather leaned over and whispered something in Peter's ear. He nodded.

"Peter will sleep with me tonight," Heather announced, "The three of you can sleep in the boys' room."

"What about Megan, your roommate?" Molly asked. Megan was one of the girls on the swim team.

Heather had a funny look on her face. The closest description to it would be "a wicked grin."

"When I told Megan about Peter's new look, she got excited and said she would give anything to see it," Heather said, "Let's just say that Peter might be in for a fun night tonight."

Peter turned to me.

"Looks like both of us are going to be sleeping in a room with two women tonight," Peter said with a wink.

"When you put it that way," I responded, "it doesn't sound like there's going to be a lot of sleeping."

That prompted Peter to tell us about the unusual and erotic dream he had last night. Heather joined in remarking how weird it was to have the same dream."

"I've heard about things like that," Morgana said, "It seems to happen rarely, but only with couples who are very close and who have experienced some recent emotional trauma."

"That must explain it then," remarked Heather, "we certainly fit that description."

"Maybe," Peter said skeptically, "But that still doesn't explain how I woke up without any body hair."

"I didn't want to say anything, Peter, but there was a lot of pubic hair on my razor this morning," I lied, "and you did get pretty wasted last night. I just want to know how you could shave yourself in that condition without nicking yourself."

"I'll bet Heather helped him," Molly smiled, "She seemed pretty wasted herself. We girls are pretty skilled at shaving legs and pubic hairs. I'll bet Heather could do that in any condition she's in."

"Molly!" Heather objected, "I think I would have remembered that."

"Uh, maybe we should change the subject," I suggested.

"Not before I tell the girls about what happened at the boathouse today," Peter smiled.

That caught their attention.

"I tried to hide the new look," Peter explained, "but the lockers are so close together, they couldn't miss my legs and chest. So, they started to rag on me.

"What did you do?" Heather asked as she reached for his hand.

"Ward, here came to my rescue," Peter continued, "He told the guys that if they knew who my girlfriend was, (he looked at Heather) and saw how she reacted to my new look, they might want to shave their bodies themselves."

We all had a laugh at that, although Heather blushed a little. She looked at me.

"You didn't give them any details I hope," she said.

"Of course not Heather," I assured her, "I just wanted to get them off Peter's back."

"I heard some of them are considering a body shave after that," Peter laughed.

The girls joined him.

After dinner, Molly and Morgana each brought a small bag of toiletries and clothing into my dorm room for the evening. The first thing Molly did was to push the two beds together into the middle of the room.

"Ah, Spellman," I said, "I thought we were going to share the room, not the bed."

"You didn't think I was going to let Morgana sleep in a bed by herself, did you?" She asked, "We're not only going to share beds, but I'm also going to share a boyfriend."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

"NO," Molly and Morgana said in unison.

"Besides," Molly said with her impish grin, "We have a score to settle in our contest."

"That's right!" agreed Morgana, "I almost forgot about that."

"I hope you're not referring to that thing you were doing on Sunday morning?" I asked.

"The very one," Molly grinned, "What are we playing for, Morgana?"

"The winner gets to pick the side," Morgana said.

(Pick the side? That sounded pretty tame for these two.)

"Okay," I relented, "I'll agree, but only if you two promise there would be no teeth, no pain, and no magic or witchcraft of any kind. Agreed?"

"Yes," said Molly.

"Witch's honor," said Morgana.

"I thought you told me there was no such thing as 'witch's honor'," I said, turning to Molly.

"There isn't," said Molly, looking at Morgana.

Morgana sighed, "Okay, I agree, no magic. But you can't blame a witch for trying."

We all got undressed and decided that Molly would go first, since it was her birthday coming up. I set my phone for a continuous 3-minute timer, then laid back in the bed.

Molly started by licking up and down my cock before putting me in her mouth. She did her best not to use her tongue once my cock was in her mouth. Meanwhile, Morgan was gently massaging my balls while talking dirty to me. I was definitely getting aroused, but I was nowhere close to cumming when the 3 minutes were up.

Morgana took over by licking around the base of my cock before putting me in her mouth. She kept her eyes on me while drawing her eyebrows together in an angry look, attempting to decrease my arousal. Since my cock was in her mouth while she did this, the whole thing looked ridiculous. Molly saw what Morgana was up to and blocked her line of sight by kissing me, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. She reached down and massaged my balls during the kiss. The timer went off.

Molly put me back in her mouth. She just held me there for half a minute until Morgana reminded her that it wasn't a blow job until she at least moved her head or tongue. Only then did Molly bob up and down on my cock, followed by licking my cock like a lollypop. Meanwhile, Morgana positioned her pussy over my face and lowered herself down onto my nose first, rubbing herself with my nose while giving me a strong, musky smell of her pussy. She then moved her pussy over my mouth, where I licked her lightly before the timer went off. My cock was definitely taking notice of all the attention.

Morgana put me back into her mouth and used the flat of her tongue to slowly massage my rod. At one point, she tried Molly's "lollypop" approach before putting me back in her mouth. Molly put her head down close to Morgana's and started to lick my balls, but Morgana gave her very little access. She then shifted to my nipples and began to suck on one and massage the other with her hand. This was having quite an effect on me as my breathing pattern changed. Molly switched nipples, but the timer went off after only a few seconds.

Molly was back on my cock, and I was getting close. She rubbed her lips up and down my cock, no tongue, before putting me in her mouth. She used the slow tongue technique to limit any arousal. Meanwhile, Morgana had noticed how sensitive my nipples were and started to suck one and massage the other. She switched off every 20 or 30 seconds. It was effective and I was getting closer. Molly then did the unexpected. She twirled her tongue around the sensitive underside of my cock and began to softly hum.

"Ohhh!" I moaned softly. I was on the edge and about to let loose when the timer went off!

Morgana gave Molly a dirty look before putting me in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a couple of times. Molly established eye contact with me and put her index finger in her mouth. She removed it and started sucking my nipple. After a few seconds, I felt a wet finger probing my butthole. When she plunged it into my ass I erupted into Morgana's mouth.

"I win!" Molly said triumphantly.

Morgana continued to suck down every drop of my cum.

We turned off the timer and the two girls snuggled up next to me, one on either side. We cuddled like that for about ten minutes, and I enjoyed the periodic kisses they each would plant on my face and lips. As they moved, I could feel their soft breasts and firm nipples brush against my chest. I felt a hand on my nearly flaccid cock gently caressing my sensitive underside.

"Is that you, Molly?" I asked.

She giggled.

I could feel a second hand start to caress me, but after the two hands touched the second hand moved down and was gently caressing my balls.

"Morgana?" I asked.

"Mmmm," she responded.

As she slowly stroked my balls, Morgana rose up and gently grazed her breasts over my chest, swaying her upper body back and forth while her hard nipples lightly rubbed against my left nipple. I could feel an electrifying tingle as our nipples brushed against each other. She let out a satisfied moan from the contact before settling down again against my left arm and shoulder.

Not to be outdone, Molly duplicated Morgana's action by rising on my right and gently swayed her upper body over my chest, rubbing her breast and firm nipples against my sensitive right nipple. She made a pleasant cooing sound as I felt the tingling from her contact. All the while she did this, she continued to slowly stroke my cock, her grip tightening slightly.

Needless to say, my cock saluted their efforts as I was now fully erect and a bit of pre-cum began to ooze onto the sensitive underside of the tip of my cock.

I felt Morgana's hand move up from my balls and partially cover Molly's hand on my cock, joining her in the gentle stroking of my rigid pole. She lifted her head slightly and looked across my chest at Molly.

12