Mollified Magic Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you decided which side you want?" she asked Molly.

"These sides work for me," I said languidly, my eyes half closed, enjoying the afterglow of my earlier orgasm while savoring the stimulation of their caressive efforts.

Molly lifted her head so that she was looking at Morgana. "I'll take bottom," she said.

Morgana sighed, "I knew you were going to take bottom; I wanted that side. But you did win, fair and square. So, I'll take the top."

"Wait," I startled, "Bottom? Top? What are you two talking about?"

Both sisters were already moving. Molly continued to stroke my cock as she got up on her knees and moved down towards my cock. Morgana rose to her knees as well and shifted towards my head.

"It's time to claim my prize, silly," Molly explained, "Now that you're good and hard again, I get to ride your cock. . . and I'm looking to ride the whole thing."

"And I get to try your pussy-licking skills again," Morgana said, "I expect you to use that magic tongue I gave you."

"I thought you meant the left or right side of -" my sentence was cut off when my mouth was kissed by Morgana's musky vaginal lips.

My entire field of vision became Morgana's bottom. Both her outer and inner labia were parted, and I could see the edge of her vaginal walls. They were moist and musky, and I breathed in the rich musky odor mixed with hints of vanilla and honey. Her inner walls winked at me as she contracted those muscles in anticipation. Her clit was peeking out from under its hood as she was lowering it near my chin. Looking up, I could see her puckered hole around my eyes.

On the other end, I felt Molly holding onto my cock as the pressure on the bed shifted. The tip of my cock touched the moist fold of her inner lips as she lowered herself onto my rigid pole. Her moist, velvety glove wrapped itself around me and squeezed lightly as she descended.

I lifted my head slightly and reached out with my tongue to tease at the sensitive area between Morgana's outer and inner lips. I was rewarded with a small increase in the taste of her fluids as her muscles contracted above me. She rocked her hips above me, slowly at first, lightly pressing her clit against my chin as I moved my tongue in circles around the outside edge of her inner labia.

Molly was rocking her hips as well. Her rocking motion was accompanied by multiple vaginal contractions around my cock, some of them stronger than others.

I shifted my tongue to the entrance of Morgana's love box, wiggling it seductively at her pleasure hole. Morgana tried to capture my tongue with her soft, muscular walls as I teased her. She sat even lower on my face in an effort to force my tongue deeper inside her.

I felt Molly's hand on my balls as she reached behind her, coaxing me along as she rocked back and forth on my cock. Those caresses were a welcome addition as she continued to grind her pelvis against me, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone.

A pair of hands grabbed my wrists and lifted my arms until my hands rested against Morgana's soft breasts. I squeezed lightly until a second set of hands pulled my wrists in the opposite direction and placed them on Molly's smaller breasts. There was a brief tussle after that until I placed my left hand on Morgana's breast and my right hand on Molly's.

The thought occurred to me that these two were competing again! This time, they were trying to see which of them would cum first. I smiled slightly while tickling Morgana with my tongue, realizing that I was in position to decide the outcome of that contest.

Since Molly had the advantage of having my cock buried deep inside her, I decided to even the odds. I pushed my tongue farther into Morgana's hole using my 10-inch, magical tongue extension. I found her g-spot and started wiggling the tip of my tongue against it. Morgana's pussy muscles quickly spasmed around my tongue, squeezing it tightly. I still had just enough room to wiggle the tip ever so slightly while she squeezed.

Molly ground down on my cock even harder shortly after that. I couldn't see what was going above me, but I guessed that somehow the two sisters were aware of the stimulating pleasure the other was getting.

I retracted my tongue back to normal size temporarily and felt Morgana try to grab it with her vaginal muscles as I slipped out. I quickly adjusted the angle of my tongue and snaked it downwards towards my chin and wiggled it against her clit. I had to be careful here because she was still rubbing her clit against my chin, and I wanted to avoid getting my tongue pinched by her grinding motion. When Morgana figured out what I was doing, she pitched forward a little to give me better access to her clit, while still maintaining some pressure against my chin. This also allowed me to breathe a little better through my nose.

Molly rocked faster on my cock. I felt her juices seeping out onto my lower abdomen. I removed my hands from their breasts and encircled Molly's thighs feeling the slick secretions pooling on my lower abdomen. That gave me an idea.

I quickly coated my fingers with as much of her fluids as I could. My tongue swirled around Morgana's clit a few more times before I swiped it back along her inner lips and onto her sensitive perineum. As I expected, Morgana shifted her body backwards, putting more pressure on this sensitive area, but exposing her clit in the process.

I focused my attention back to my cock and magically extended it the additional two inches. Molly reacted by clamping her vaginal muscles on my cock even harder. She spasmed wildly and was seconds away from cumming.

Moving quickly, I placed my well-coated fingers against both sisters' swollen nubs and massaged those pleasure buttons firmly. I gave Morgana an "extra boost" by wiggling my tongue against her earthy star and pushed it into her as far as it would go.

Both girls clamped their legs together at the same time. My face was covered with a downpour of Morgana's juices while Molly's pussy clamped down hard on my cock. Both girls came at precisely the same time.

The dual rocking motion above me stopped as their bodies shook, and their pussies contracted spasmodically over and over. But Morgana's orgasm pressed my tongue against my nose, and I could no longer breathe. The feeling of being trapped under the vise-like thighs of the girls in the throes of their orgasms along with the mild asphyxia triggered my own orgasm as I came deep into Molly's pussy.

I held my breath as long as I could as our orgasms continued. As soon as I felt Morgana's muscles start to loosen just a bit, I tapped her thigh urgently. She quickly swung her leg over my head, and I retracted my tongue as I gasped for air.

Molly dismounted as well and both sisters crawled besides me checking to be sure I was all right. It was several minutes before I could breathe well enough to talk, and I reassured them I was okay two words at a time between deep breaths.

When I was fully recovered, Morgana and Molly argued over who actually came first.

"Let's let Tom settle this," Morgana suggested, "after all, he could feel both of our orgasms."

Molly moved up so that her face completely filled my field of vision. She looked into my eyes with a wicked smile while pumping my flaccid cock.

"Ward," she said seductively, "tell us which of us won."

"No fair bribing the judge!" Morgana protested.

"That's an easy decision," I said, "I won."

"What?" Morgana and Molly said in unison.

"I had two orgasms from your competitions," I explained, "you guys had only one."

Morgana broke out into laughter. "He's right," she said, "We both tied for second place."

Molly looked a little disappointed at first, but after thinking about it, she grinned.

"Well," she said philosophically, "If I couldn't win, I'm glad it was you."

With that she kissed me as the two of them nestled under my arms.

We stayed like that until I drifted off to sleep.

*****

Friday morning.

Something was moving near my legs. Or was that someone?

I opened my eyes and turned my head. There was enough light in the room to see that neither Molly nor Morgana was next to me. I looked down and there were two large lumps under the blankets on either side of my legs. As I looked, a hand grabbed my cock.

I lifted the blanket in time to see Morgana holding my cock in her hand just as Molly was about to put me in her mouth.

"Do either of you know what time it is?" I asked.

Molly stopped with her mouth open which was just an inch away from my penis. I could feel her warm breath on the tip. Morgana turned her head to look at me with a look of surprise.

"You're asking that question now?" she asked.

"As much as I would like to have fun with the two of you," I answered, "I have a 9 o'clock class to attend and I'd like to get a shower and eat something before then. I just want to be sure we've given ourselves enough time."

Both girls had a look of disappointed as they moved up to join me. Molly got out of bed and my eyes followed her naked body as she walked over to my desk to check her cell phone.

"It's 8:02," she said.

"Can I get a rain check for whatever you girls were planning to do with me . . . or to me?" I asked as I got out of bed.

Molly walked over and gave me a full-frontal hug. I put my arms around her lower back, just above her ass cheeks. She reached up and kissed me on the lips.

"Any time," she said, smiling.

"Can I get a hug, too? Morgana asked, as she started to get out of bed.

"Sure," Molly said.

"Of course," I answered.

Morgana came over to the two of us. I extended an arm, expecting a friendly three-way hug. Instead, Morgana wrapped both her arms around my neck and pressed her tits against my chest and rubbed them against me, pushing Molly off to the side. She stuck her tongue in my mouth as she lifted one leg off the floor and rubbed herself against my cock.

"Morgana!" Molly protested.

I grabbed Morgana's ass cheek and gave it a good hard slap, leaving a red mark. She broke the kiss smiling.

"I've wanted to do that ever since I first saw you in my mother's study," she said.

"Don't you have someone you're seeing?" Molly asked Morgana.

Her facial expression changed. In fact, her whole-body language changed as she looked down at the floor.

"I'd rather not talk about that," she said sadly.

"Okay," I said, "Let's talk about showers. My shower is only big enough for one or two people. I suggest that we each take turns showering individually. Morgana, you look like you should go first."

Molly and Morgana accepted my plan and while Morgana was in the shower, Molly and I put the beds back where they belonged and straightened up the room. Molly went next and I went last. We had just enough time to grab a quick bite for breakfast and barely made it to class on time.

Neither Molly nor I had any classes on Friday afternoon, so we decided we should pack up the car and leave for Salem after lunch.

Once we were settled in, Morgana announced that she had one more stop to make before we left. She asked us for directions to Samantha Potts' health foods store.

There were no other customers in the store when the three of us walked in. Samantha was delighted to see Molly again and showed equal enthusiasm when Molly introduced her sister Morgana. She was cordial to me at best.

"My, you girls look wonderful!" Samantha exclaimed, "Your mother should be so proud to raise such beauties."

"Thank you," Morgana replied, "She asked me to bring you a gift from her shop. It is a small token of her appreciation for helping Molly."

Morgana handed her a small jewelry box.

Samantha opened it and inside was the same small pendant of a black cat with emerald-green, jeweled eyes. The pendant chain was made of 14 karat gold.

"Oh, my!" Samantha said, "This is too much! I can't accept this."

"Mother thought you might say that," Morgana explained, "She said that she hoped you would be available if ever Molly needed help at school."

Molly protested, "I can take care of myself!"

"Of course you can, dear," Samantha reassured her, "But I would be happy to lend you any assistance you need, should the occasion arise."

(Why did I think she was looking at me when she said that?)

"I have another gift for you as well," Morgana interjected.

She produced a rectangular package about the size of a hardcover book. When Samantha opened it, it was indeed a book. The lettering on the book was all handwritten. "Rare Potions" was the title.

"It's from Agnes," Morgana explained, "It contains new potions that she's been working on. It reads a little like a cookbook. She said she wanted you to have it because you were such good friends at Radcliff. She also wanted to thank you for helping Molly with her potions."

"Oh, my," Samantha said with tears in her eyes, "I don't know what to say. That is so kind. So generous. Please thank her. Thank them both. Oh, my."

Before we left, Samantha asked us how our gender-changing potions came out. When we told her the results, she looked pleased and told us to take anything we wanted from the store to eat or drink on our way back to Salem. I decided against the goat's milk but accepted an apple and an organic energy drink. Molly and Morgana did the same.

It was after 1 PM when we finally left for Salem. Molly insisted that I sit up front with Morgana while she sat in the back.

"Can you tell me more about the 'Coming of Age' ceremony and what I can expect?" I asked.

"This is going to be the highlight of the Coven Council," Morgana explained, "All of the witches and their eligible daughters will be there. Because there are so many of us, we have to start early, at 9 o'clock on Sunday the 30th."

"This will be my first year on the Council," Molly added.

"Yes," said Morgana, "But you're getting a little ahead of yourself. You have to go through the 'Coming of Age Ceremony' first."

"After everyone arrives," Morgana continued, "the warding chant is invoked."

"That's to seal the altar area from warlocks and other magical creatures," Molly explained, "We don't want them interfering or disrupting the council's business."

"After that, Agnes will give you the goblet with the transference potion to drink," Morgan added, "That will put you into a trance. You will be instructed to remove all of your clothing and lie down spread eagle on the altar."

"I thought he removed his clothes before drinking the potion," Molly remarked.

Morgana paused. "Since Tom knows about the Coven and his role in the ceremony, I suppose he would be allowed to remove his clothes before drinking the potion. We could ask grandmother about that."

"What will the potion do to me?" I asked.

"It will immobilize you," Morgana answered, "You'll be aware of what is going on, but you just won't be able to move until after the ceremony is completed. It won't harm you in any way, you'll be able to breathe and stuff like that."

"What happens after I'm immobilized?" I asked.

"First, the witches do the disrobing dance," Morgana said, "that involves some singing and chanting along with a very pretty twirling dance that we do in synchrony. I doubt you'll be able to see much of it, though, because of the potion."

"Once every witch is naked," Morgana continued, "they then take turns approaching the altar and release a little bit of their power to the transfer vessel, which would be you in this case. As you already know, they do that by giving you a blow job for a few minutes."

"I was told the older witches can do that in under a minute," Molly added, "They are definitely more skilled. The younger witches can take a lot longer, usually two or three minutes."

"Molly," Morgan called back while looking at her in the rearview mirror, "I heard Sarah Hawthorne took a full five minutes to transfer her power in her first year in the coven."

"She never was the sharpest talon on the raven's claw," Molly responded.

"Maybe," Morgana replied, "I still think she was doing more than transferring power. That boy was pretty well hung if I heard correctly."

"So, I'm going to have 77 witches give me a blow job?"

"Yes," replied Morgana, "The head of the Coven goes first. Usually that's the oldest, but Martha Stanwick has turned that job over to grandmother. So, it will be grandmother that blows you first. Martha will be second."

"Wait, that means your mother will -" I started to say.

"Yep," answered Molly, "I believe she's number 35."

"No," interrupted Morgana, "You forgot about the Broome sisters. They're a year older and they're twins. I wish I was around when they went through their 'Coming of Age' ceremonies. That must have taken forever."

"Does that mean mom is number 37?" asked Molly.

"I believe so," answered Morgana, "but you'll have to ask her."

"What number are you, Morgana?" I asked.

Morgana smiled.

"I'm the youngest," she said proudly, "that makes me number 77 and I go last. This will be the first time I get to blow someone in the 'Coming of Age' ceremony. I'm glad I had a chance to practice on you, Tom."

"You ought to give him a ten-minute blow job at the ceremony, Morgana," Molly said, "That will really give him something to remember you by."

"I wish I could," answered Morgana, "But I don't want to be in the same category as Sarah Hawthorne. Besides, the whole ceremony is timed for you to receive your power exactly at midnight. I won't be able to linger."

"Oh god!" I groaned, "I won't be able to keep from coming through 77 blowjobs."

"That's what the transference potion is for," explained Morgana, "It's supposed to keep you from ejaculating until you release into Molly."

"I hope it's nothing like that spell you put on me when I couldn't cum," I said, "I thought I was going to go crazy."

"I can't answer that question," said Morgana thoughtfully, "I never thought about the ceremony from the transfer vessel's point of view. Interesting."

"I'm sure someone at home would know," Molly suggested, "We could ask mom."

"Agnes will know," Morgana said, "After all, she makes the potion."

"Grandmother would know as well," added Molly, "I'm sure she'll be at the house this weekend. You should ask her when you meet her, Ward."

"Somehow," I said, "I can't see myself meeting your grandmother, the head of the largest coven in North America, and saying, 'Hello, Grandmother, am I going to lose my mind when I receive 77 blow jobs?'"

Morgana and Molly both laughed at my comment.

"I see your point, Tom," Morgana said, "Molly and I will ask her last if neither Agnes nor Mom know the answer."

"Okay," I began, "What happens after you give me the last blow job, Morgana?"

"Then, the most important part happens," Morgana explained, "Molly climbs up on the altar with you. She lowers herself onto your cock thirteen times. That starts when the Salem Pilgrim Church bell begins to toll. She lowers herself every time the bell strikes. On the thirteenth time, no bell is heard, and you ejaculate into her pussy. That's when she receives her power. There's more chanting and dancing after that. At one point, we all put our gowns back on and finish the dance."

"What happens to me?"

"You're ushered out of the altar area," Morgana said, "You're not allowed to be present for the Coven Council meeting."

"And to think I was a virgin 3 weeks ago," I thought to myself.

*******

Next Chapter: Halloween Weekend in Salem

12