Mollified Magic Ch. 16

Story Info
The Coming-of-Age Ceremony.
7.2k words
4.85
6.5k
9

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Advisory: This chapter contains a non-consensual sex scene.

Chapter 16: Molly's Coming-of-Age Ceremony

Molly and Morgan's warlock father Adrian entered the room.

"I wanted a chance to talk with you three," he said in a quiet voice.

He pointed his staff at the chair in front of Morgana's desk. The chair slid on its own towards the bed and he sat down in it when it had stopped. His deep blue eyes scanned our faces one at a time as if he were searching for something, but it wasn't clear whether that something was in our eyes or in his. His gazed finally rested on Molly.

"You are, no doubt, aware of what is happening to Morgana?" he asked.

"Mother told us that Lord Blaze wants to marry her," Molly said.

"Are you aware of any of the details about how he announced that?" Adrian asked.

I looked over at Morgana, who turned her head away from her father and looked down at the floor. I thought I heard a quiet sob.

"Lord Blaze showed up here in mid-September one weekend, while Morgana was visiting from college," he began, "She was out on a date with her boyfriend Damian."

Morgana's sobs became more audible. Her father looked at her.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" the warlock asked his daughter.

Morgana wiped her tears with her hands and turned her head back. She looked at the bed in front of her as she spoke.

"He appeared suddenly and out of nowhere," Morgana recalled, "he pointed his staff at Damian and immobilized him. I saw the fear in Damian's eyes as Lord Blaze suspended him in the air and held him there with his staff. But he never took his eyes off of me."

Tears ran down Morgana's cheeks as she spoke. Her father wiped them with a tissue that magically appeared in his hands. He handed her the tissue when as she continued.

"He told me I was going to be his bride, just like that. No choice or option, just his announcement," she recalled, "It all happened so fast; I didn't know what to do. I looked up at Damian who looked so helpless and afraid."

Morgana looked up at Molly and me. She looked miserable.

"That's when Damian burst into flames," Morgana said sadly, "He couldn't even scream, but the look in his eyes . . . I still have nightmares about those eyes. They were filled with terror and pain before the flames engulfed him . . . He was burned alive . . . It was horrible."

Morgana stared at the floor, sniffling. We all just sat there in silence, watching her. Finally, she wiped her nose with the back of her hand before realizing she still had the tissue in her other hand.

"After that," Morgana continued, "Lord Blaze repeated 'you will be my bride' and he left. Later, he appeared to Daddy to negotiate the terms for the marriage. Daddy was able to negotiate a postponement until after Molly's Coming of Age ceremony."

"My god," I said quietly.

"Why are you having her tell us this?" Molly asked her father.

"Because I don't want to see that happen to the two of you," he said, "Your mother told me a little about what's been going on here. And I can see how the two of you feel about each other. I would hate to see that happen to you as well. Lord Blaze is the most powerful warlock that has ever lived. He uses his power and his cruelty to keep warlocks and witches alike in line to get what he wants. I don't want either of you to become his next victims."

"Isn't there anything you can do to stop him?" I asked, "Can't the warlocks and the coven work together to do something?"

"You really know nothing about the magical world, do you?" Adrian said, looking at me. His deep blue eyes seemed to look right through me. "He wields the power of the Golden Staff. As long as he holds that staff, he is untouchable."

"Can't you just take it away from him, maybe when he's sleeping?" I asked.

Adrian sighed. "The staff is not just an object. It has a magical connection to its owner. It can't be separated by force or theft. It can only be transferred from one warlock to another. Witches can't wield warlock staffs, especially the Golden Staff. If Morgana becomes - when Morgana becomes his bride, she couldn't steal or wield its power if she wanted to. He might even have her hold it for him just to taunt her. The only way Lord Blaze could lose that staff is if he gave it away to another warlock. I don't foresee him doing that, do you?"

"No," I said sadly, "then what are you suggesting?"

"After the Coming-of-Age ceremony, I want the two of you to stop seeing each other," he said.

"No, Daddy!" Molly pleaded, "We can't. I - I love him."

The warlock looked at me.

"If you truly love my daughter," he said, "you will leave her after the ceremony. That would be the only way you could save her and save yourself."

Adrian stood up.

"This is the only warning I can give you," he said, "If Lord Blaze can do what he did to the Mather family, he will most certainly do the same if not worse to the Spellmans."

He closed the door behind him when he left.

"What did your father mean about the Mather family?" I asked.

Morgana looked at me. "Damian was a warlock from the powerful Mather family. His father sits on the Warlock Council and holds the Staff of Corruption. If Lord Blaze can kill the son of a Council member, he could do the same or worse to us."

"Mather," I said, "Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"Because they are the descendants of Cotton Mather from the Salem witch trials," reminded Molly.

"But wasn't he the one that conducted the witch trials and condemned the witches to death?" I asked.

"You only know the distorted human version of the witch trials," Morgana explained, "The true history is a little different. Back in the 1600's, there were a couple of actual witches put to death, Rebecca Nurse and Sarah Good, but most of the condemned souls were non-magicals."

"Of the three witches that died, two of them, Sarah and Rebecca, were sentenced to death by the joint declaration of the Coven and Warlock Councils for revealing secrets about the magical world to non-magicals." Molly explained, "The witch trials were a public warning to all witches and warlocks to keep our activities secret."

"Who was the third witch?" I asked.

"That was little Mercy Good," Morgana explained, "She was only 4 years old when she died in prison. Cotton Mather was the warlock who presided over the trials to make sure that both Sarah and Rebecca were condemned to death. Little Mercy was condemned as a further example about how far the Council would go to enforce their laws."

"Then what's to stop the Council from condemning you and me for revealing the world of magic to me?" I asked.

"That's unlikely to happen," Molly said, "I checked with Grandmother before I revealed myself to you. Grandmother is the head of the Coven, and it was her recommendation that I tell you. Sarah Good and Rebecca Nurse revealed witchcraft against the Coven's wishes."

"So, I guess this means we should stop seeing each other after your ceremony," I said sadly looking at both Molly and Morgana, "You mean so much to me, you both do. But if our relationship puts your life in danger, Molly, I would rather leave you if that keeps you safe."

"Please hold me," Molly asked.

We hugged each other in silence for several minutes. I saw Morgana sitting alone on her bed, her head bent down, staring at the floor.

"Morgana?" I called, extending one arm out to her, while I still hugged Molly with the other.

She came over and the three of us stood in an embrace. The girls sobbed into my chest.

I kissed them both before heading back into Molly's room.

*******

Sunday, The day before Halloween.

I woke up just as it was starting to get light. I couldn't hear any noise outside the door, so I went back to reading a couple of Molly's magic books. This will likely be the last time I would ever see anything of the world of witches and warlocks, and I wanted to savor the moment.

Molly came in fully dressed and urged me to get up to shave and shower because her mother was preparing breakfast and Molly wanted us to get there early.

Just like the day before, Morgana was already down in the kitchen with her mother and the four of us ate breakfast together.

Molly suggested we take a walk together after breakfast.

"The store opens an hour later on Sundays," Tish explained, "So, I won't need you until 9:30 or 9:45. Please be sure to be back by then."

We walked in the cold October morning air and made our way to the same park we sat in on Friday night.

"I couldn't sleep," Molly explained, "I kept trying to think of a way for us to stay together."

"Did you come up with anything?" I asked.

"No," she said, "If anything, just the opposite. I feel I would rather die than to lose you."

"Funny," I said, "I feel the same way about you. Last night I thought that by staying away, it would give you a chance to stay alive. Now I'm not so sure it would make a difference."

"Grandmother always tells me to take things one step at a time. She says planning is important, but the actual plans themselves are useless. Maybe that's because we can't always look into the future, sometimes we just need to be ready to take what life gives us."

"That sounds like good advice for how we approach things today," I said, "We can enjoy and celebrate your Coming of Age and then worry about the future after that."

"Hold me," Molly asked.

I put my arm around her, and we sat like that in the cold morning air for a while.

"Molly?" I asked, "did you mean what you said to your father, that you love me, I mean?"

She nestled under my arm before turning her head to look up at me.

"Yes," she replied, "I've never felt this way about anyone else as much as I feel about you."

"I want you to know that I love you too, no matter what else happens to us," I said sincerely, "even if that means we never see each other again."

Molly sat up and smiled at me. Then she punched me in the shoulder.

"You're such a dork, Ward," she said, "we both go to the same college. Of course, we're going to keep seeing each other! You don't have to get so dramatic."

"But your father said -" I began.

"I heard what he said," Molly interrupted, "but he doesn't know what a great team we make. If we can reunite Heather and Peter, we can figure this out as well."

"This sounds a lot more difficult than making potions and getting people to drink it," I reminded her, "Remember, Romeo and Juliet didn't end too well, either."

"But Juliet wasn't a witch, you dork!" she said cheerfully, "we'll think of something."

"Why are you so cheerful?" I asked, "a minute a go you said you would rather die than lose me."

"That was before you told me you loved me," she said, "there's no way I'm going to give up on us after hearing that."

We hugged and kissed each other with cold lips before heading back to the house.

Arthur, Aunt Clara, and Adrian were just finishing breakfast when we got back. Molly and I helped clean up and it was just after 9:30 when we finished.

"Concealio!" Molly chanted as she donned her black witch's gown to work in the store.

"Similatudinus Magae!" Tish chanted while pointing her wand at me and I was outwardly transformed into the same young witch disguise I was in yesterday.

"That was you?" Arthur said looking on at the transformation, "Maybe Aunt Morticia should make that permanent."

Aunt Clara looked on without saying anything.

There were already a few people waiting outside the store when Tish opened the doors at 10 AM. The four of us: Molly, Morgana, Tish, and myself were kept pretty busy all morning. Agnes joined us a little after noon and the store was less crowded during lunch time. That's when we all took turns getting a quick lunch in the kitchen before heading back out. Tish and Molly stayed in the house to make the final preparations for this evening while Agnes, Morgana and I worked the store.

About half an hour before closing time, Arthur and Aunt Clara came into the store to look around. Arthur approached me holding a hanger with a woman's fleece jacket with the black cat logo on it.

"Can you help me with this, please," he asked.

"Sir," I said, "That's a woman's fleece jacket, see how the zipper is on the wrong side? Let me show you something in the men's section."

He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me towards the changing rooms in the back.

"It's for a friend," he said, "Just move to the back of the store."

I looked across the store to Agnes and Morgana, but they were busy with other customers. I couldn't see Aunt Clara anywhere.

"Arthur, what are you doing?" I whispered loudly.

"Just keep moving, Tammy," he said.

He pushed me into one of the changing rooms and closed the curtain behind him.

"Okay, Pumpkinhead," he said. Let's just see how realistic that disguise really is."

He turned me around and started lifted the back of my gown. I looked around and saw that he had magically removed his pants. His 10-inch prick as fully erect.

"Are you crazy?" I said in my young witch voice, "Let me go."

He had one hand on my back, pushing me against the wall as his other hand yanked down on my pants beneath the gown. I could feel the heat of his prick against the cheeks of my ass.

"I'll scream!" I warned.

"No, you won't," he said as he took out his wand.

But as he pointed it at me, sparks flew and he dropped the wand, shaking his hand. I could feel the black cat pendant glow around my neck at the same time. The charm had worked, at least for now.

"HELP—" I blurted.

He covered my mouth with the hand that held the wand, while holding me against the wall with his other hand. I could feel him probing for my anal opening with his prick.

"What's going on in there?" I heard Morgana's voice on the other side of the curtain.

"Nothing deary," That was Aunt Clara's voice. "Your cousin is just trying something on."

So, Aunt Clara was not just protecting Arthur, she was assisting him in this rape. I tried to bite Arthur's hand and scream, but all I could manage was a loud "MMMMH!" through my nose.

"Where's Tammy?" Morgana asked. "Tammy are you in there?"

"MMMMMH!" was the best I could reply.

Arthur's prick was against my butthole. He was starting to push his unlubricated phallus into me. I did my best to keep my anal sphincter closed, but that only increase the pain I was feeling.

"Morgana, go mind your own business," I heard Aunt Clara say, "There is nothing for you to see here."

Arthur's prick was pushing harder, and the pain was intense as my sphincter was weakening against his assault. I should have been strong enough to overcome Arthur's attack and wondered if his power was magically enhanced or perhaps it was augmented somehow by his mother.

"Morgana, please attend to the customers up front," That was Agnes's voice, then, "Step aside, Clara. NOW!"

The pain in my butt increased as Arthur pushed even harder, I wondered if something was tearing, it felt so bad. Suddenly, the pain stopped, and he withdrew his cock.

Arthur removed his hand from my mouth. I turned my head in time to see Agnes with her wand pressed against Arthur's head.

"Let go of him immediately," she said forcefully.

Arthur released me and I quickly pulled up my pants and the gown came back down as I did so.

Agnes was pulling Arthur's ear with one hand while she held her wand against his head with the other hand.

"You two will leave this store immediately and stay out," she said in a low voice to avoid attracting the attention of the two other customers still in the store.

I noticed Arthur's wand on the floor, and I picked it up. I felt a low vibration in my hand that radiated up my arm. Not know what else to do, I put it in my back pocket, under my witch disguise. When I stood up, I could see Morgana's father Adrian striding towards us, minus the horns protruding from his forehead.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"Please take these two out of here," Agnes said, "I'll explain later."

"Come on," Adrian said, grabbing Aunt Clara and Arthur on either arm. He moved them towards the door to the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" Agnes asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, thank you," I said in a low voice.

Agnes closed the store at 6 and we all went into the kitchen. Only Adrian as there.

"I told those two to wait upstairs until I had a chance to talk with you," he said to Agnes, "What happened in there?"

"I found Arthur raping this boy," Agnes said, tilting her head towards me.

I was still in my young witch disguise when she said that.

"Revealatia!" Adrian said and my young witch disguise vanished.

"I see," Adrian said, "Morgana summoned me down here. I'm glad I came when she called. Are you alright, Tom?"

"Yes sir," I answered.

"What's going on?" Tish appeared at the bottom of the back stairs. Molly was right behind her. Both were dressed in white gowns.

"Arthur raped Tom and Aunt Clara helped him," Morgana said quickly.

"Tom, are you alright?" Molly asked, moving towards me.

Molly looked beautiful! No longer in her pixie cut, her hair was cascading down past her shoulders. It was light brown in color, rather than dark brown, and it looked like soft satin. She was wearing a lacy white gown that came down to her ankles. The gown almost glowed and had small twinkling lights that looked like tiny stars woven within the fabric. The gown had long, flowing sleeves with two wide straps that clung to her shoulders. The top was squared off and showed just the top of her bosom.

She hugged me around my waist, and I carefully hugged her back so as not to disturb her gown.

"I'm fine now," I responded.

"I want you to send those two out of my house now," Tish said to her husband, "His actions were bad enough, but the fact that your sister abetted him is outrageous."

"I will escort them out and keep an eye on them until the ceremony starts," Adrian said, "Clara will still have to take part in the ceremony, of course, but I will babysit Arthur since I can't attend the ceremony anyway. I'll catch up with you after its all over."

"Thank you, darling," Tish said has he started for the stairs.

"Good luck, Pumpkin," he said to Molly before he left.

While the three of us were eating dinner together, Adrian escorted Aunt Clara and Arthur out the back door. We cleaned up the kitchen and made some last-minute bathroom breaks before it was time to go. Morgana changed into a white gown similar to the one Molly and Tish were wearing.

It was in my bathroom break that I remembered Arthur's wand in my pocket. I took it out and examined it and noticed the same low-level vibration that traveled up my arm that I felt when I held Molly's wand. Not knowing what else to do with it, I stuck it deep into a front pocket where it would be less noticeable. I planned to give it to Molly or someone after the ceremony.

We walked a few blocks to a different park from the one that Molly and I went to earlier. There were still quite a few "trick or treaters" roaming the streets. At the park, Tish stood in front of one of the trees and chanted:

"Revealatia!"

A doorway suddenly appeared.

We walked through the doorway, and it closed behind us. We were in another wooded area, perhaps another park? We walked a little further until we came to a clearing. There was a large bonfire blazing near the center of the clearing and nearby was a large rectangular stone altar about the size of a twin bed, but taller, maybe 3 feet high. There was a goblet sitting near the edge of the altar nearest the bonfire.

Molly's grandmother Morina stood close to the fire. She wore a white gown that came down to her ankles, similar to the gown Molly wore. Besides her were five other witches, all of them dressed in similar white gowns. I recognized one of the witches as Agnes.