Mollified Magic Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome!" Grandmother Morina said with a smile.

Morgana and Molly gave their grandmother a kiss on the cheek.

"There was a problem," Tish said quietly to her mother as she pulled Morina aside. Molly and I joined Agnes and the other four witches while Tish and Morina talked to themselves.

"I never had a chance to thank you for your help, Agnes," I said as humbly as I could, "I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't interfered."

"Don't mention it, dear. Besides, I didn't want to lose one of my best helpers," she joked.

"I also wanted to thank you again for your help with the potions," I said, "they worked just like you said."

"Oh, speaking of potions," Agnes said, "I made a special batch just for you tonight. Normally these ceremonial potions have an after-effect. They cause the transfer vessel to forget everything that happens at the ceremony. But for you, this potion will allow you to keep all memories of this important occasion."

"Is that allowed?" Molly asked.

"I double-checked the records and I discussed this with Morina," Agnes said, "There have been two other occasions when that has occurred. In one case, it was a mistake that was corrected afterwards. In a second case, the transfer vessel ended up marrying the witch."

Molly looked at me and smiled.

"There were no pre-conditions attached to the change in the potion at that time," Agnes went on to explain, "so Morina agreed that I could change to potion without either of you needed to make any commitments."

More witches joined us as we stood there. Tish and Morina finished their conversation and joined us near the bonfire as well. As head of the coven, Morina greeted each and every witch personally. Aunt Clara was one of the last witches to arrive. She, too, was in a white gown and Morina whispered something in her ear after formally greeting her.

I didn't count how many witches were there, but I would believe it if I was told there were 79 people there including myself and Molly.

Morina made a few opening remarks of welcome before asking everyone to fan out and take their places. The witches formed a large circle which encompassed the stone slab altar and the bonfire. Me and Molly were in the center of the circle, between the altar and the bonfire.

"Sisters, let us begin the Warding Chant!" Morina shouted from her place on the circle.

In unison, the 77 witches began the chant:

"Spirit World, both Dark and Light,

Guard this circle well tonight.

Keep hostile men and warlocks out,

Don't let them see what we're about.

No passer-by should find a trace,

Of witch-events within this place.

We form this Ward with all our power,

By virtue of the Witching Hour.

Sisters united, sight unseen,

Our Coven meets this Halloween!"

When the chant was completed, all traces of the woods outside the circle disappeared. In place, there was utter darkness. The stars could still be seen above the high walls of the warded circle.

The witches, all dressed in white moved five or six steps closer to the center of the circle. Morina, as head of the Coven moved to the center.

"Sisters," Morina began, "tonight we celebrate the induction of a new sister among our ranks, Molly Amanda Spellman. Let us welcome her into our Coven as an equal among equals by sharing that power that has been shared with us. Her induction will complete our spiritual chords and restore the coven's magical harmonic convergence."

"Tonight, her transference vessel comes willingly and with full knowledge of his function," Morina continued, "He has pledged to keep our rituals and identities secret or suffer the full wrath of the coven upon his betrayal. This is a rare event for this coven, but not without precedence. The vessel will now prepare himself for the ritual."

I stood hesitating. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

"Take your clothes off," Molly whispered.

I started to disrobe in front of all these women of various ages. After I removed my shirt and unbuckled my belt, I had a flashback to the strip tease I did in front of Molly and Morgana in Morgana's room a week ago. Her vocal "bump and grind" music played briefly in my head. Resisting the urge to gyrate my hips, I removed my pants. I spotted Morgana out of the sea of white robes and faces before me. She was smiling.

Once I was completely naked, I was cold. Only the side of me closest to the fire was warm. My penis was completely flaccid from the cold, and I couldn't decide if that was more or less embarrassing than having an erection in front of all these women.

Morina then handed me the goblet that had been on the altar.

"Drink from the ceremonial cup and the transference will begin!" she said loudly, so that everyone could hear. Then in a voice intended only for me, "You need to drink the whole thing."

I drained the cup as requested. It tasted like a combination of cranberry juice and wine. I tipped it upside down over my head so that everyone could see that I drank the entire contents. Apparently, that was not a part of the ritual as some of the witches laughed when I did it.

"Take you place on the altar," Morina said loudly.

I climbed up on the altar and lay spread eagle on my back. The unyielding stone was cold. I felt a low-level vibration coming from the stone slab, similar to the vibrations I felt holding Molly and Arthur's wands. Goosebumps formed on my skin. I wished they could have found some way of warming this up, but I couldn't see how that was possible deep in the woods, unless there was some magic spell for that.

As I lay there, I heard Morina shout to the coven.

"Let the ceremony begin!"

With that, the witches started singing. My body started to stiffen up as the potion took effect. I managed to turn my head slightly and could see the witches twirling and dancing in circles. Their white gowns flowing around them, reflecting the light of the bonfire. Their high-pitched voices sang harmoniously and hypnotically. I had a difficult time making out the lyrics as the song seemed to be made more of syllables than actual words.

My head forcibly turned towards the sky as my neck muscles tightened up. I thought I might still be able to move my arms and legs at this point, but I found the effort too great to bother. The potion also stiffened my cock and I saw the tip pointing towards the sky as I looked down my body. Soon, my eyes were the only part of me that could move.

The singing continued. I assumed they were still dancing, but I was unable to turn my head or look far enough out of the corners of my eyes to see them. I felt the cold stone slab against my back, my arms, and my legs. I wished it was warmer!

The singing tapered off and I felt those low vibration against my back increase slightly. At first, I thought it was me, perhaps shivering against the cold stone or the cold night air. Or maybe the vibrations came from the altar itself. In either case, the altar seemed slightly warmer to me.

As I wondered about the vibrations and the warmth of the altar, Morina appeared within my field of vision on the left side of my head. She was smiling and appeared to be naked - at least from her chest up, since that was all I could see. Out of modesty, I looked away, up at the sky. It was a silly idea since I was naked with an erection atop a 3-foot altar for all to see. In my mind, I tried to picture her as a young woman of Molly's age with full breasts, rather than the elderly woman with saggy breasts that I saw.

Morina climbed on top of the slab and looked at the stone in surprise. I looked at her again and her appearance changed. She no longer looked like an octogenarian (or whatever her true age was), but more like a 20-year-old girl! Again, she stopped and looked at her appearance as if this was unexpected. There were gasps and "ah's" coming from the witches in the crowd.

Morina then put her lips on my fully erect cock and started to blow me. Her head bobbed up and down and her soft lips made my skin tingle. I felt a sense of energy forming in my core, somewhere between my spine and my stomach. It also felt like my skin was getting a bit warmer.

"Hormones?" I wondered.

After what seemed like two minutes, she stopped and got down from the altar and stood next to the altar as the next woman stepped forward. As soon as Morina stepped down, her appearance changed back to her octogenarian self.

The next woman looked much older than Morina. She must be the witch that Morgana said turned the job over to Morina. What was her name again? That's right, Martha Stanwick. The woman looked at me at the same time I remembered her name. When she touched the alter, she also had a look of surprise. She glanced back at Morina before climbing onto the altar. Morina helped her up. Once she was on the altar, her appearance also changed, and she, too looked like a young woman of about 20 years of age. She looked down at herself with some surprise before smiling. She then placed her lips around my cock and bobbed up and down. I felt more energic warmth flowing into that same area between my stomach and my spine.

When Martha stepped down from the altar, her appearance changed back to her original elderly self.

This trend continued as witch after witch climbed onto the altar and her appearance changed before sucking on my cock. Sucking seemed like such an odd term under these conditions because while the mouth action was the same, the effect on me was just the opposite. I could feel a warm energy spreading along my spine as each witch took their turn.

I remember Agnes smiling at me and patting my arm when her turn came around. She seemed surprised when her hands touched the altar. She was equally surprised at the change in her appearance when she climbed on top, although by this time, most of the witches observed the change and seemed to expect something.

By this time, I could definitely feel heat radiating from the altar. I thought that maybe Morina or somebody flipped a magical switch someplace to turn it on. The warmth felt nice against my back. I still felt that low level vibration coming from the stone slab that radiated into me along with the warmth.

When Aunt Clara's turn came around, she bared her teeth at me in a threatening manner. Morina, who continued to monitor the procession standing beside the altar, gave her a stern look. That turned out to be unnecessary as Clara was so taken with her younger appearance after she climbed onto the altar, that she seemed to enjoy putting my cock into her mouth.

After she left, Morina looked into my eyes as if to ask if Clara had made a proper contribution. I blinked hard once, and Morina smiled in acknowledgement.

At Tish's turn, she patted me on the chest and looked into my eyes before climbing onto the altar. When her appearance changed, she could have been a body double for Morgana! It was difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that I was getting a blow job from my girlfriend's mother, who happens to look like my girlfriend's sister. It also felt that Trish was trying to leave an extra-large energy boost for her daughter.

If Tish was number 37 according to Morgana, then I was more than half-way through. It also made me appreciate Agnes' potion. Having received 41 consecutive blow jobs, I found I was horny, but I could still think clearly.

After a while, I lost count of how many witches had transferred power into me. I knew I was getting close to the end as the witches were getting younger and younger and the transformations to their younger appearances became less dramatic. At the same time, the stone alter was getting warmer, not quite to the point of being uncomfortable, but definitely noticeable. I also felt my skin was getting warmer as well, most likely from the altar I supposed.

Towards the end of the line, there was one buxom blonde witch that took a lot more time than the others. Maybe that was Sarah Hawthorne, the one that Molly said was not the sharpest talon on the raven's claw. She gave me the most enthusiastic blow job of the night with a lot of tongue action.

"That's long enough, Sarah, dear," I heard Morina say.

I smiled inwardly, as I couldn't move my facial muscles to smile outwardly.

Morgana was last and she gave me a big smile before climbing onto the altar. Her appearance didn't change at all, but she looked a little uncomfortable on the altar. It felt very warm to me, as did my skin and Morgana seemed overly concerned when she wrapped her lips around my pole.

At this point, my cock was straining for release. My entire body tingled with sexual tension but also with the accumulated magic power of the entire coven, except for Morgana. Once she completed her magic power contribution, I felt like I was ready to explode.

After Morgan climbed down, I saw Molly standing next to her grandmother ready to climb up.

"We're just in time, dear," Morina told her granddaughter.

Molly climbed up on the altar and stood above me, straddling my very erect and straining cock. She began lifting her feet off the altar in an alternating fashion, as if she were standing on hot sand. She lowered herself onto my cock as a distant church bell rang.

As she lowered herself, I felt two headaches coming on, located on both sides of my forehead. My first thought was that maybe this was a side effect from the potion that no one knew about. After all, all but 2 of the males that drank it lost all memory of the event. My skin was getting warmer, but it didn't seem to bother me.

By the third and fourth rings of the church bell, I knew something was wrong. My headaches were getting much worse, the altar was getting hotter, and my skin was unusually hot despite the fact that I didn't seem to mind it. But Molly looked uncomfortable as she lowered herself down onto my cock for the fourth time.

After the 5th ring of the church bell, I my muscles loosened up. I felt sure I could move if I tried, but I didn't want to ruin the ceremony, so I held still.

Molly looked pained as she lowered herself haltingly on my cock. My thoughts were for her safety that she not be touched by the growing heat of the altar and my body. I felt that if only I could reach out and hold her, I could somehow protect her.

At the 6th ring, Molly had tears in her eyes, she was in so much pain. She looked too afraid to complete the ceremony. I felt like I needed to do something to protect her from the growing heat of the altar, as if there was something within my power as her transfer vessel to help her.

I reached out to her with my arms and pulled her down onto me. I could move!

Gasps were heard from the witches around the altar. My arms holding Molly were glowing red, like the glowing embers of a campfire. Only where my skin contacted Molly was there any relief from the heat. That skin appeared black by comparison to the red glow everyplace else and felt cool next to Molly's skin.

The 7th ring of the bell. I arched my back and elevated my thighs to lift Molly up on my cock and reversed the process to bring her back her down on me again. The altar was fiery hot beneath me, so I placed Molly's feet on my chest. My glowing hot skin there turned cool as her feet touched me. Despite the heat and the glowing skin, I felt remarkably comfortable.

The 8th ring sounded, and Molly tried to push herself up on my cock. I used my hands to help her up and she promptly descended again.

By the 9th stroke of the bell, Molly looked a little less pained. She descended on my cock a little easier. By contrast, I felt like I could explode if I didn't cum soon. I was almost there; I just didn't know if I could hold on for these last few seconds.

The 10th ring and I was straining not to cum. Molly looked drained as well and I arched my back to help her rise enough to be able to descend for the 10th time.

The 11th ring and Molly looked like she was going to pass out. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her and she locked her feet around the small of my back. She was now sitting on my lap, facing me and I used my hips and thighs to move her up and down on my cock. I magically extended it an additional 2 inches to account for the difference in positions. Her vaginal muscles squeezed my cock in appreciation.

The midnight bell sounded, and my nut sack contracted. I moved Molly up and down on my cock one more time. I looked down at the altar beneath me and the red ember appearance was changing to a brighter, whiter shade. It felt much hotter, too. The headaches on either side of my forehead were excruciating. I could feel Molly's muscles spasming around me.

Molly wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and moaning softly. She remained seated on my lap, facing me with my cock deep inside, her ankles locked against the small of my back. With slight movements from our hips and thighs, she was just able to move her up on my cock a couple of inches. When she came down, she moaned, and I felt her spasm tightly around my cock. The thirteenth thrust.

My cock erupted. The accumulated energy of the entire coven poured into Molly's womb along with my seed. I felt like a firehose, the power and intensity was so great. In turn, Molly lifted her head to the sky as her body spasmed in her own powerful orgasm. Her arms tightened around my neck as she screamed in ecstasy before going suddenly quiet.

I hugged her tightly as jets of magic energy and semen poured into her. She gripped my cock tightly, spasming over and over as the flood of magical energy continued, seemingly without end. I felt the accumulated energy deposited in me from the coven leave my body and flow into Molly, but at the same time, I felt more energy flowing back into me even as I released it. The more energy I released, the more energy I received in return.

As I continued to pump into Molly, the world around us seemed to get brighter, or more specifically, my skin and the altar no longer glowed red, but were now white hot and blinding. Only the area around Molly was cool and protected.

I closed my eyes to the brightness of the hot light all around us. I was still cumming inside Molly. She had passed out, but her body continued to milk my cock, absorbing all I could give. My headaches became even more intense and seemed to grow with the light and the heat.

Eventually, the ejaculations slowed and stopped. My headaches abruptly ended as well. The light and the heat decreased in intensity, until my skin and the altar returned to a glowing ember red.

I stepped down from the altar, carrying Molly with me, still impaled on my cock. Standing between the altar and the bonfire, I carefully placed Molly on the ground at my feet. She remained unconscious but was breathing peacefully. The altar stopped glowing when I stepped off. The grass and leaves under my feet quickly flamed and charred where I stepped.

I was still naked and still glowing red, like the embers of the campfire. I felt the heat radiating from my body despite feeling no pain or discomfort. I looked around. The witches had all moved back towards the periphery of the coven circle. They had their gowns on, but they looked at me with fear.

"What happened?" I asked, "What's going on?"

No one answered me, only a few gasps from the witches on the periphery.

As I stood there, a large red flame appeared outside the coven circle. A tall male figure clothed in a finely tailored suit stepped out of the flame and looked at me. He had two great horns, 8 inches in length, curling out of each side of his forehead. His right hand held a six-foot golden staff topped with a glowing red orb about the size of a soccer ball. The orb was held in place by a claw made bone that looked like fingers. He spoke in a deep voice.