Mollified Magic Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's much better," Lord Blaze said with a smile.

He wrapped one arm around my shoulder, raised his staff and we were engulfed in a red flame as the room disappeared.

We rematerialized in a vast chamber. The chamber itself was pitch dark and I couldn't see the walls when I peered into the darkness. The only light shone down on the great, round, black table in front of me. I was later to learn the large table was made of a single slab of onyx. There were thirteen high backed, wooden chairs around the table. Each chair was ornately carved with a different design, depicting a different warlock specialty. We had materialized behind the largest chair, Lord Blaze's chair.

Behind each chair stood a warlock, each dressed in a black tux, a white studded shirt and black bow tie. Every warlock held a staff with an orb, every orb being a different color. The only warlock I recognized was Molly's father, Adrian, holding his staff with the dark blue orb standing at his position two chairs away to my right.

Lord Blaze took his seat and only then did the other warlocks take their seats as well. I was the only one left standing.

"Before we begin," he said, "I would like to introduce my son, Thermos, who has come of age today. I intend to have him take a seat on the Council as soon as I decide which of you I will replace him with. If any of you were to harm him or show him disrespect in any way, you will make my decision much easier for me. I will also remind you that there are plenty of obedient young warlocks out there who are available and would allow me to replace more than one of you if you decide to work in concert."

"Your Excellency," said the overweight warlock holding the staff with the glowing dark green orb, "I for one would be glad to welcome young Thermos onto the Council."

"Me, too" echoed the other warlocks around the table.

"I'm glad to see all of you so cooperative," Lord Blaze said with a smile, although it looked more like a sneer to me.

"Now which of you would give up his seat for him?" He asked.

No one moved. No one said a word.

"I thought not," Lord Blaze said with that same sneer-like smile, "Perhaps each of you would like to introduce yourselves to my son, starting with you, Clay."

One by one, the warlocks stood, introduced themselves, and welcomed me. The latter was no doubt in deference to the fact that I was the son of Lord Blaze. Each of them seemed to have a name and personality that appeared to match their title. It was unclear to me whether that was by personal adaptation or perhaps a change induced by the office itself.

For example, Clay was the Warlock of Earth and Rock, and he held a staff with a glowing brown orb, the color of dirt. Kermit was the Warlock of Envy and held a staff with a glowing light green orb. By contrast, Thornton was the Warlock of Wrath, and his angry look matched the glowing garnet red orb at the top of his staff.

I learned that the warlock with the staff with the dark green orb that first spoke up was Gulliver, the Warlock of Gluttony.

The scariest warlock was Mortimer, the Warlock of Death. His staff held an obsidian orb that seemed to absorb light. His pale but kindly face seemed out of character with the rest of his appearance, which I found oddly disturbing.

The most sorrowful-looking warlock was Damon Mather, the Warlock of Corruption. His staff was topped with a glowing rust-colored orange orb. It was Damon's son, Damian who was incinerated by Lord Blaze in front of Morgana. He looked down at the table throughout his entire introduction.

Perhaps the most unusual warlock was Conner, the Warlock of Lust. He had a more effeminate quality about him compared to the other warlocks, which seemed to fit well with his staff holding the glowing purple orb.

There was something familiar-looking about Sufian, the Warlock of Pride. His staff held a polished mirror-like ball atop his staff, but it was something about his face and physique that reminded me of someone, I just couldn't make the connection right away.

The only face I recognized, of course, was Molly's father Adrian, the Warlock of Water. He received a lot of suspicious looks from the other warlocks around the table when he mentioned that he knew me before my coming of age.

After the last warlock to introduce himself, Storm the Warlock of Air sat down, Lord Blaze turned to me. "There you have it, son. They are the Warlock Council."

"Thank you, sir," I said to Lord Blaze, and then realizing he wanted me to say something to the Council, I cleared my throat nervously.

"Thank you, thank you all for welcoming me."

"Now for business," Lord Blaze said, "As you all know I am in the process of securing full cooperation from the witches. Adrian's mother-in-law is the head of the Coven and is very protective of her two granddaughters. Adrian has agreed to allow his oldest daughter to marry me, which will ensure the full cooperation of the Head of the Coven and therefore the Coven itself. All that remains are the details for the wedding itself."

Lord Blaze then looked directly at Adrian.

"I am sending my son with Adrian to negotiate the details of the wedding and the terms I want with Morina. In addition to my wedding with Adrian's oldest daughter Morgana, I will be inviting his youngest daughter Molly to live with my son. They will be making arrangements to terminate their relationship with their current college over the next week, so as not to raise any suspicion there."

"Are there any questions?" Blaze looked around the table.

"Your excellency," Foley, the Warlock of Greed spoke out, "Some of us have some private business we'd like to discuss with your personally if you could grant us your time."

"Very well, Foley," Lord Blaze sighed, "you can be first, the rest of you can line up behind him."

He turned to me.

"These are all personal petty favors," he said, "This may take some time."

I went to talk with Adrian.

"Why did you keep the fact that you were a warlock from us?" Adrian asked, "I had no idea you were Lord Blaze's son."

"I had no idea I was a warlock," I said, "I never even heard the name 'Lord Blaze' until two days ago."

I quickly added, "Do you know if Molly is all right?"

"Why are you asking me this?" He asked me, eyeing me carefully, "What happened? What did you do to her?"

I gave Adrian a brief summary of the events at the witches clearing and the altar, including my understanding that Molly completed the process of gaining her full witch powers, which enabled me to gain my own power. I told him about the intense heat from the altar and my skin in the transformation and how I tried to protect Molly from the flames.

Adrian had a concerned look on his face.

"Lord Blaze showed up after that," I continued, "He captured Morgana but released her temporarily when I offered myself in her place. But he still intends to go through with the marriage."

"And now you and he will hold both of my daughters," he said bitterly.

"I would never harm Molly," I tried to reassure him, "I never asked for any of this. Maybe we can figure this out."

"I don't know," Adrian said, "I don't know if I can trust you."

He walked away. After he left, I saw Damon Mather, the Warlock of Corruption, standing alone and looking forlorn. I walked over to him.

"I am truly sorry to hear about what happened to your son, Mr. Mather," I said, "I only heard about it yesterday from Morgana. She loved him so much."

"Please leave me alone," he said bitterly in his scratchy voice and walked away.

It seemed that no one felt comfortable trusting the son of Lord Blaze. That shouldn't have come as a surprise to me, but now the reality is setting in.

Just as I was resigned to standing alone, Conner, the Warlock of Lust came up to me.

"Why don't we look handsome!" he said, eyeing me up and down as if I was a prized stallion, "And those horns are so long."

"Aren't you afraid to talk to me?" I asked.

"Honey, I know where you're coming from," he said, "People used to treat me that way as well. But I'll let you in on a little secret. Lust is the most powerful warlock power there is."

I smiled. "I can believe that."

"You better believe it, sugar," he said, "Everybody at that table owes me a favor or two."

"Even my father?" I asked.

"Oh, especially him. I may not have helped him get that big staff of his, but I have helped him keep it on more than one occasion," Conner said, exaggerating his body movements, "He's already invited me to the pre-wedding breaking-in process. I'm to use my powers to help him prepare the bride for the wedding. That should keep him happy for a while."

I thought about Morgana. If what Conner said was true, Lord Blaze intended to enslave her and break her will with Conner's power of lust. The Warlock of Lust was definitely a powerful ally to have.

"Maybe I can get you to owe me a favor someday," Conner said with a wink.

"Or maybe I can get you to owe me a favor," I replied as I stuck out my tongue and extended it to its full length and licked an eyebrow.

Conner became very excited.

"Oh, honey," he said, "You can call me anytime you want!"

"Thank you," I smiled, "and thank you for cheering me up."

"Don't mention it big boy, and don't forget to call me." He looked over his shoulder at me and wiggled his ass as he walked away. I needed that laugh.

When we got back to the mansion, Lord Blaze turned and put his hand on my shoulder.

"As you heard from the meeting, I decided to take your suggestion. I'm sending you back to Salem. You'll need to convince the two sisters to come to the mansion. Once they're here, I'll be able to deal with Morina myself. Do you think you could do that?"

"How much time will you give me?" I asked.

"I'll give you just a week," he said, "But that includes wrapping things up at that college."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, "I'm going to set you up with a summoning spell. When you say the name 'Nigel', I will appear wherever you are. So, if you are ambushed by any of those toady warlocks on the council, I will have them."

"Just say Nigel," I repeated, "Simple enough."

"Also, I'm giving you some money while you're there," he said, "You'll have $10,000 in your wallet and I'll give you a debit card with a million dollars on deposit. I trust you'll find that sufficient."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Money has relatively little value in the magical world," he explained, "I have little need for it since magical power is the currency here. But people in the non-magical world believe in money. They worship it and that's how I control them. It's time you learn how to use money to control them as well."

"That amount should be plenty for the week," I laughed, "Do you want me to bring back the change?"

"No, just keep it," he said, "Consider it a birthday gift. If you need more, just ask me."

"Thank you, sir," I said, "how soon can I leave?"

"You want to leave so soon?" he asked, "It's your birthday, don't you want to enjoy some of the pleasures this mansion can offer you?"

"If you please, father," I said, diplomatically, "I'd rather leave now and secure your hold over the Coven. That way I can feel like I've earned those pleasures when I return."

"Very well," he said, eyeing me, "But first, I want you to have a little lesson about your power. You might need it to protect yourself. Follow me."

He led me out to the patio and down the stone steps to the great lawn in the back of the mansion. The sky was still dark with just a hint of pink in the East.

"Stand there," he commanded, and he strode another 20 yards beyond. He turned and faced me.

"Shoot a fireball at me," he said.

"H-How do I do that?" I responded.

"Think about a ball of fire in your hand and push it out with your palm quickly in my direction," he instructed.

"I-I can't do that," I said, "that would kill you."

"No, it won't," he said smiling, his teeth shining in the near darkness, "I'm the Warlock of Fire. Fire can't hurt me."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I can't do it."

"You mean you won't do it!" he replied sternly, "Do it or else."

"I'm sorry," I repeated, "I can't."

"I said DO IT!" he yelled, as he drew his right hand at me, palm up.

A red flaming ball appeared suddenly and hurtled at me, engulfing me in the blink of an eye. I felt its tremendous heat, incinerating clothes in an instant.

I instinctively reacted, pointing my index finger at him. To my horror and amazement, a stream of white light shot out from my finger and struck him square in the chest. The light was bright enough to illuminate much of the surrounding patio and lawn in the brief second it lasted.

Lord Blaze stood in position, but there was a 6-inch hole in his tuxedo where the white light struck. His bare chest was seen through the hole. He was unhurt but looked shocked at my reaction.

"I'm sorry," I said, almost sobbing, "I-I didn't mean it."

"That's okay, son," he replied slowly, almost in disbelief at what had happened, "I'm not hurt at all, just surprised, that's all."

He walked back towards me and the patio. "That was a plasma beam you shot at me," he said, "I didn't think that was possible."

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm alright," he replied, clearly regaining his composure, "but next time, use your palm and push. You'll get a wider disbursement and a lower temperature blast which will inflict more pain on multiple would-be attackers."

By now, he was at my side, and he threw his arm over my bare shoulder. I was so concerned about what I had done that I forgot that his fireball consumed my clothes, and I was standing there naked on the lawn.

"Come," he said, "get dressed and meet me for Halloween breakfast in the dining room."

If Alani was surprised to see me walk into the bedroom naked, she gave no indication. She had my clothes already laid out when I entered. She also insisted on helping me get dressed. I had to suck in my horns to get my tee shirt and hoodie over my head. I thanked her with a kiss on the cheek and headed for the dining room.

Like everything else in the mansion, the dining room was large and ornate. There was a great table in the middle of the room under an oversized chandelier. The table itself was large enough to seat 40 people comfortably, however this morning there were only two chairs around it, both at the near end.

But the most striking features in the room were the three side tables. They were covered with all sorts of breakfast foods, but instead of tablecloths or placemats, there were three nude bodies upon which the food was laid out.

There was a freckled red head at the nearest table with her long, red locks flowing across the top and sides of the table and draping down about 4 inches along the sides. She wore a mask over her eyes, an apparent tribute to Halloween. There was a large steaming bowl of oatmeal balanced on her forehead with a large silver serving spoon in the bowl. The bowl looked hot and from the girl's eyes, she was doing all she could to keep from crying. In her mouth was a smaller bowl containing what looked like brown sugar and it took all her effort to hold the bowl steady in her mouth as the base of the bowl was larger than her mouth. A bit of drool could be seen running down the side of her mouth onto the table below her. She held a stack of two clean bowls in her near hand.

Her boobs were large and balanced on the breast nearest the wall was a steaming bowl of scrambled eggs. Her fair skin was red where the hot bowl was placed against it. There were strips of bacon placed in a crisscross pattern on the closer breast. Judging by the traces of grease, the bacon was very hot, and it was clearly causing her a great deal of pain. Both the eggs and the bacon moved up and down with each painful breath she took.

Her abdomen held stacks of pancakes as well as a small pitcher of warm maple syrup. Her pussy was shaved, and links of sausages were piled there, one of which was clearly sticking up from her vaginal opening. Toasts from various types of breads were laid along her legs.

The middle table was adorned with a muscular male with longish brown hair that flowed back to the table. He served as the fruit bar with wedges of oranges on his forehead above the mask over his eyes. An unpeeled banana protruded from his mouth and he, too was drooling in his effort to keep his mouth open and avoid crushing the fruit. Slices of apples, kiwi, pears, and strawberries covered his arms and legs with a bowl of whipped yogurt rising and falling on his chest. He had a small mound of whipped cream piled on his abdomen. His penis was tiny, maybe an inch long as best with small pea-sized testicles. There were bananas circling his penis.

The far table contained various pitchers of juices and insulated pitchers of coffee, all balanced on a large breasted dark, black woman. On closer inspection, I saw she was lactating!

All three nudes had red collars around their necks.

Lord Blaze watched my expression as my eyes moved from table to table. My reaction to the third table made him chuckle. "She's available if you prefer to take milk in your coffee," he explained.

Lord Blaze ate several strips of bacon off the breast of the red head using only his mouth. After eating the strip that covered her nipple, he put the nipple in his mouth and nipped it with his teeth. The poor girl flinched, knocking the bowl of oatmeal onto the side of her face and hair. That set the red collar around her neck off. It glowed bright red and she flinched again, tipping the bowl of scrambled eggs into the valley between her breasts. Steam could clearly be seen rising from the eggs nestled there. Tears were streamed down the sides of the poor girl's face.

"Help yourself," he said, laughing, "It's your birthday, live a little."

Using my fingers, I removed several strips of bacon from the tormented girl's breast. I used the spoon that was in the oatmeal bowl to scoop as much hot oatmeal off her face and place it back in the bowl, which was now resting on the side table near her head. I was about to scoop up the scrambled eggs when I noticed Lord Blaze was giving me a disapproving look. I put the bacon in my mouth.

"The servants will clean up that mess," he said casually, "care for some fruit? Here's my little fruit boy."

He was standing at the second table when he said that. He pushed the banana further into the boy's mouth, causing a choking, gurgling sound from the poor soul. The boy's face turned red from the choking and the humiliation.

"I'll take the banana," I said, removing it from the boy's mouth.

But Lord Blaze wasn't done with him. He grabbed the boy's penis between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard. The boy bit down on his lower lip to keep himself from screaming, but the pain caused his stomach muscles to contract, upsetting the bowl of yogurt.

That was enough to trigger the red collar as it glowed red and the boy made a choking sound before he settled his upper body back down onto the table.

Again, the warlock laughed. "Loosen up, son," he said looking at me, "after all, it's your birthday."

"If it's all right with you, sir," I said, deferentially, "I'd like to get started as soon as possible so I can meet all the goals you set out for me."

"Fine," he said, a little disappointedly, "but before you go, I want you to give this boy a set of tits."

"Why would I -" I stopped in mid-sentence after seeing the look on Lord Blaze's face, "I mean, how would I do that?" I asked.

"The easiest way," he said, "would be to put your hand on his chest and think about how big you want his tits to be."

I followed instructions and felt his breast grow under my hand, giving him a perky B-cup with a silver dollar sized areola.

"You call that a breast?" the older warlock roared, "make it big son, so even porn star would be jealous."