Mollified Magic Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand back on his breast and grew his mammary to an EE size. I then did the same to the right breast to even him out. He looked grotesque.

Lord Blaze, on the other hand, was delighted.

"Just one more finishing touch," he said, as he pointed his finger at the boy's chest.

The boy's nipples grew hard and protruded outwards an inch in length, matching the length of his penis. They must have been sensitive, because the boy's face turned bright red, and he closed his eyes while holding his legs together.

Lord Blaze roared with laughter at the sight. The best I could do was a weak smile, which I hoped didn't look too condescending.

He looked at me and sighed. "I see you're impatient to get started."

Lord Blaze called for his staff. The same tall, beautiful woman with flowing blonde hair, full breasts and nipple rings entered the room with the Golden Staff. She bowed her head as she handed the powerful staff to her Master. She also handed him a rectangular box tied with a ribbon and bow. She smiled seductively at me after he took it.

Lord Blaze handed me the box. "Open it," he said, smiling.

Inside was a wand made of a light-colored wood with a finely striped grain. The thicker end was a textured handle.

"That's a family heirloom," he told me, "Made from English sycamore. Your grandfather gave it to me on my 'Coming of Age', and now I'm proud to give it to you."

I held up the wand. It was magnificent and felt both light and powerful in my hand.

"Thank you, father! It's beautiful," I said.

"You're welcome," he said, smiling warmly, "let me show you how to 'holster it'."

He showed me a quick wrist action that hid the wand against my arm. I could make it reappear with just a thought combined with a flick of the wrist. Quite a handy trick.

"By the way," Lord Blaze asked, "wherever did you get that other wand?"

"From Arthur Scornfield," I replied, "he dropped it, and I planned on returning it to him."

As much as I detested Arthur, I thought it best not to tell Lord Blaze the circumstances around his dropping the wand.

"Arthur," Lord Blaze recalled, "he's even more of a toady than his father Sufian."

"You mean the Warlock of Pride?" I asked. Of course! That's why his face looked familiar. Arthur looks a lot like him.

"Yeah, that's him," Lord Blade replied, "you'll find this wand is much more powerful and easier to use. Just don't ever try to use it against me."

"I promise, father," I said, "I understand that now."

He smiled and turned to me. "Let's go," he said.

I couldn't wait to leave the mansion. Not because I was anxious to get started on the tasks Lord Blaze set out for me, but to see Molly and leave the madness of the mansion behind me.

*******

Next Chapter: Molly gets a birthday present.