Mollified Magic Ch. 19

Story Info
Caught by Jennifer.
6.9k words
4.66
6.8k
4

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19: Caught by Jennifer

Note to readers: there is a scene in this chapter involving a male blowjob.

*******

Tuesday.

"What the Fuck!"

Molly and I were still in bed. I turned my head to see who was yelling. At the same time, Molly disentangled herself from my legs and sat up. I was on the outside of the bed; Molly was against the wall.

"Oh shit!" we said simultaneously.

There was Jennifer Wingate, standing in the doorway with one hand on the doorknob, the other on her hip.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" she demanded.

"Jennifer!" Molly said, "I can explain."

"Get the fuck out of my room!" she said, glaring at me.

I twisted myself around and put my feet on the floor. That's when I noticed my "morning wood." I attempted pull the sheets over my erection, but Molly was pulling on the sheets to cover her breasts at the same time. Unfortunately, the sheets on a twin bed can only cover so much and Molly had the better grip.

I looked up at Jennifer and smiled, no longer able to hide my 8 inches. I decided to go for broke and I extended my cock to 10 inches, figuring that if I was going to be display, I may as well make it a good one.

"Hi," I said, standing, "I'm Tom. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand to shake hers.

She didn't shake my hand. I don't even think she saw it as she stared down at my cock.

She continued to stare for a few more seconds and then she turned to her desk, quickly gathered a few books, and hurried towards the door.

"We'll talk later," she said quickly as she left the room.

I closed the door after she was gone. I looked at Molly, who was looking at me. We both broke out in laughter.

"Did you see the look on her face when she saw your cock?" Molly giggled.

"That shut her up pretty quickly," I said.

Molly looked at my cock.

"My god, Ward. You showed her the full length?"

"I thought if she was going to see me, I might as well make it worth her while," I said, smiling.

Molly started giggling again. "It's a good thing you didn't fall asleep with your horns out. That would have really given her a show."

"Maybe not," I said jokingly, "Those are only 6-inches long."

"I can't believe we fell asleep without setting the alarm," she said.

"We went nearly two days without sleep, this was bound to happen," I reasoned.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to shower and get dressed," I said as I started for the bathroom.

"First dibs on the toilet!"

Molly called out as she ran towards the bathroom.

She suddenly stopped. She turned to face me with a huge smile on her face. "Hey look, Ward! I can jiggle!"

She started jumping up and down. Her breasts bounced up and down with her. She turned to walk back to the bathroom, but she wiggled her ass as she did so. It may be a bit bigger, but it still looked cute to me.

The shower took longer than usual, mostly because Molly wanted to "play valet" and replicate Alani's ministrations, minus the four extra shower heads. She "presented" herself to me by leaning against the wall and sticking her newly enhanced tush out at me, requesting that I "scratch her itch."

After I inserted a couple of fingers to ensure she was properly lubricated, I plunged into her in one stroke. She cooed and reached underneath to cup my balls. She squeezed lightly as I started thrusting. I placed my hands on those enhanced breasts while moving in and out of her honeypot.

Moving my cock in and out of her, I thought I would have a little magical fun with her breasts. As I massaged her breasts, I began to enlarge them, first to a D-cup. She moaned at their sensitivity. The extra weight and size enabled me to move my hands around more, teasing her nipples at the same time. Next, I enlarged her to an E-cup. Her moans got louder, and she started to push her boobs into my hands, to increase the pressure. I began to give her gentle squeezes to give her the added pressure she wanted. Her moans got louder. All the while, I kept moving my hips, with my cock gliding in and out.

I felt my orgasm approaching and her breathing got heavier. I thought we should try one more time, so I enlarged her breasts to a G-cup and increased her sensitivity at the same time,

"Oh my god!" she said, as her pussy spasmed. I pinched those sensitive nipples and her knees buckled. I slipped out of her as she fell to her knees on the shower floor, holding her crotch with both hands as she orgasmed over and over.

I had just started to cum when her knees gave out and ended up cumming all over her head, shoulders, and eventually her face when she turned her head to look at me.

I helped to wash her off and she kissed me. She held her breasts in her hands as she left the shower. She toweled herself off and I made sure to get those areas that she "missed." She stood in front of the mirror to admire the rack. She jumped up and down a couple of times to see them bounce, but at that size, it was more like a flop.

"That was fun," she said, "but give me back my C's."

"Sure," I said. "Watch in the mirror."

She watched as her boobs slowly deflated back to her C-cup size.

"They look like balloons when you let the air out," she remarked. "Big boobs were fun, but I like these better."

"Me too," I agreed.

We got dressed and still made it to the dining hall for a quick breakfast. Late in the morning, the food options are limited as the eggs in the warming trays were hard and dry and the oatmeal turned to wallpaper paste.

After breakfast, Molly went to class, and I went to the dean's office. After the secretary announced me, the dean asked me in and invited me to have a seat.

"Mr. Ward," he began slowly, "I'm sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but your parents are dead."

The edges of the room started to get fuzzy for me after that. I found it hard to focus and hear all the details the dean tried to convey. I heard him say something about sympathy and grieving. There was something about a fire, possibly arson, possibly electrical and that my mother, father, and younger brother were all killed in the fire. He said the fire department was investigating and they may need to ask me a few questions. He mentioned something about deferring classes and taking time off.

At the mention of the word fire, I knew what had happened. Lord Blaze. He was literally burning the bridges to my past. The Wards were the only family I knew. They were not wealthy, but they were generous and kind.

"When?" I asked. "When was the fire?"

"Early Sunday evening. Right around suppertime."

"Let me know if the college can help you in any way with the funeral arrangements," he said as I was leaving his office.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

I texted Molly to meet me for lunch. That's when I told her what happened.

"Do you think it was Lord Blaze?" she asked.

"Have you any doubt about it?" I replied.

"What are you going to do?"

"The fire department is investigating it now, but I'm sure they won't be able to find the exact cause," I said, "The life insurance company is going to contact me, too. I'm going to hang around, go to classes and crew practice until the funeral and all the questions are resolved."

"Why don't you just take time off?" she asked.

"And do what?" I asked, "I'm better off keeping busy. At least now I don't have to worry about school pressure. The dean said I can take a deferment for bereavement."

"Let's spend some time together tonight," she said.

"Thank you," I said, holding her hand, "I'd like that."

I felt fortunate that the word about my family's death hadn't reached my professors or crew coach. I didn't want any special attention or reminders at this point. In fact, I found the rowing team to be a welcome distraction. When I got to the boat house, I was in for a big surprise.

I started getting undressed in the locker room and after I took off my boxers, a couple of the guys came up to me and ask why I wasn't shaved.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. That's when I looked around. Every guy on the team had shaved not just their pubes, but all their body hair!

"What the fuck?" I wondered.

Peter was bare ass naked when he put his arm over my shoulder.

"You started all this, buddy," he said smiling, "After you told the guys that Heather liked my shaved look, all the guys started to do it. Now it's become our trademark!"

"I'll talk with Molly about it," I said, then after a pause, "What am I thinking? I already know what she's going to say!"

I met Molly for supper and told her about the guys on the team shaving their body hair. She loved the idea.

"Hey, I shaved Heather, and I'll shave you as well," she said, "You trust me, don't you?"

"I do, but there are a lot more obstacles down there than there were with Heather," I said.

"I was going to tell you that the entire girls swim team is doing the same thing," Molly said, "Apparently, Heather started it, but maybe some of the girls heard about the rowing team."

We walked back to Molly's dorm room, but when we opened the door, we were in for the biggest surprise of the day. Jennifer Wingate was standing in the middle of the room wearing a skin-tight, shiny, black, latex body suit. Her breasts were exposed, and her size 34 D chest protruded from the suit. She had large areolas, and her nipples were pierced with what looked like silver barbells. The zipper between her legs was completely open, exposing her slit and butthole. Her pussy glistened with moisture. She was wearing knee-high, black, latex boots with 6-inch heels that zippered up the back.

She held a short, black, leather whip with multiple leather straps attached to the handle and she was running the ends through the palm of her hand.

"Come out, boys," she said when she saw us.

Two large males emerged from the bathroom behind us, blocking our only exit. They were wearing black latex hoods with separate holes for their eyes, nose, and mouth, hiding their identities. They had studded black leather collars around their necks with ring attachments on the sides and back. The front of the collar had the word "slave" in raised metal lettering. They were otherwise naked except for the leather wrist and ankle cuffs all with ring attachments. They both had a black leather strap around their waists that connected to what looked like a cock cage that was locked into place. They each also had a butt plug firmly in place.

"Jennifer," Molly began, "What -"

"Silence!" Jennifer commanded. "You both are to strip now, or I shall remove your clothes for you."

She pointed her whip at the pair of scissors lying on her bed. There was also a large, unmarked box on her bed with items I could not readily identify, but I did see some chains in there. In addition to the box, I saw three piles of clothes on her bed, presumably the clothes she and her two assistants/slave were wearing then they came in earlier.

Molly and I turned our heads to look at each other. Molly had a wry smile. I shrugged my shoulders. We got undressed.

"What are you -" Molly began.

"Silence!" Jennifer commanded again. "You will only speak when I allow you. You will only address me as 'Mistress'. Do you understand?"

We both nodded our heads.

She looked at the two guys behind us and gave them a slight nod. A hand grabbed my wrist and put a cuff on it, snapping it into place. He then did the same to the other wrist. I looked over and saw that Molly was being cuffed as well. The two guys then went down on their knees as they cuffed our ankles as well. "Mistress Jennifer" was speaking as they were doing this.

"Because you have disobeyed me," she said, pushing Molly's chin up with the handle of the whip. "You will be punished for your disobedience."

"And you," she said, turning my face towards her with the handle of the whip, "will be punished for sneaking into my room for the past two weeks."

She stepped back slightly and looked at Molly. "I haven't forgotten that I saw him trying to sneak out of here two weeks ago. You have been lying to me, but now you will get what you deserve."

The guy behind me grabbed my wrists roughly and connected the cuffs together behind my back. The same thing was done to Molly.

"Mistress, please let me explain -" Molly began again.

"I have not given you permission to talk!" Jennifer swung her whip across Molly's breasts. Several red streaks could be seen where the leather straps scraped against her skin.

"On your knees, you two," she said looking at us.

We both dropped to our knees, side-by-side onto the cold floor. Jennifer towered over us in those six-inch heeled boots.

"You are both here to serve me and only me at my command," she said, "I will make you my obedient slaves like those two dogs behind you."

She pushed her cunt into Molly's face.

"Lick!"

Molly started licking, her tongue barely reaching Jennifer's outer lips. Jennifer straddled her face and pushed her head harder into her snatch.

"Deeper slave!"

Molly's head bobbed slightly; I could occasionally see her tongue working hard to lick "mistress" adequately.

Jennifer abruptly released Molly's head and turned to me.

"Now you!" she commanded.

I was taller than Molly and had less trouble licking up and down her outer and inner labia. I would occasionally find her clit and teased it before going back to her labia. She pushed my head into her.

"Deeper, slave!" she commanded again.

I was tempted to extend my tongue magically to reach into her snatch, but I decided to wait and see where all this was going.

Jennifer went back and forth between the two of us. I could taste more and more of her pussy juices as she switched. When I thought she was close enough, I stretched my tongue just enough to massage her clit.

"Ohh!" she moaned as she held my head against her.

Her juices were flowing down my chin and onto my chest.

When she was done, she stepped back and pushed Molly towards me with her whip.

"Clean him off, slave!"

Molly started licking my face and chin. She bent her head to lap up the juices on my chest. Jennifer was chuckling as she did so, "Such good little pussy-lickers you two are!"

When Molly was finished, Jennifer looked at her two male slaves and pointed her whip at me.

"Tie him to that chair!" She commanded.

"The two muscular men picked me up under my armpits and sat me down on Jennifer's desk chair. My arms were draped over the back of the chair. They attached the ankle cuffs to the two front legs of the chair. Another chain was fed through the connection between my two wrist cuffs and secured so I was unable to move my arms.

"Gag them both."

The two slaves reached into the box and pulled out two ball gags and positioned one of them over my mouth and fastened it securely. I started breathing heavily through my nose. I looked over at Molly and her ball gag was secured as well.

"Put her on the bed and present me her butt."

The two slaves then picked Molly up by the armpits and placed her face down on the edge of the bed. They unfastened her wrist cuffs, shoved her arms between her legs and then attached the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs. Her right wrist and right ankle cuffs were attached to each other and the same was true on the left side. She was now face down on the edge of Jennifer's bed with her butt up in the air.

Jennifer started whipping Molly's ass with the whip. Not very hard at first, but harder and harder as she went along, first on one cheek, then the other. Red stripes appeared at first, but as she continued, the striped converged and soon her whole backside was red. Molly was quiet at first, but as the whipping continued, she began to make noises through the gag, but I couldn't tell if they were moans or screams.

But not all her backside was red. There were still some areas of pink around her asshole and outer lips. Mistress changed the angle of her whip and landed some carefully placed blows on her asshole and pussy lips. Molly screamed or moaned louder.

Forced to watch, I found the whole scene to be erotic. Molly was in obvious pain, but I was getting an erection, a very hard erection. I decided to extend my cock to the full ten inches.

Jennifer looked over at me in the chair and smiled.

She looked in the box on the bed and placed the whip in it. She then reached in and pulled out a 10-inch black strap on. She fastened it around herself as she looked at her two slaves.

"You!" she said pointed to the larger of the two. "I want you to suck him. Get him ready but don't you dare let him cum!

The hooded male nodded his head and moved towards me.

"You," she said, pointing to the other male. "Suck my cock!"

A warm mouth enveloped my rod as I was being sucked by a guy for the first time in my life. I tried not to enjoy the feeling as the idea of it turned my stomach, but he was good at what he was doing. He knew just how to use his tongue and how to bob his head and lick all the right spots. He kept his hands behind him as he used only his mouth to stimulate my cock. Despite my best efforts, I found myself getting aroused.

In front of me, the other male slave was licking and deep throating the large black dildo protruding from mistress. Molly was still cuffed face down on the bed, but I could see her juices dripping out of her open pussy. She had turned her head to watch me getting serviced by the hooded male.

"Switch, slaves."

The two hooded figures changed positions. The smaller of the two was now licking and sucking my cock while the large one was trying to deep throat the black dildo. Mistress was "helping" him by pushing his head further down into it.

I could feel my balls start to twitch. So could the hooded figure sucking me, and he promptly backed off. He began to blow cool air against my wet cock and watched as I twitched helplessly, looking for release. Mistress was watching and chuckled.

"My good little slave."

She pushed the hooded figure sucking her plastic cock away and started to line herself up against Molly's red and dripping slit, only to find herself too tall with the 6-inch heeled boots.

"You two," she commanded the hooded slaves, "take off my boots."

They crawled on their knees and carefully unzipped the back of the boots. Jennifer stepped out of them and repositioned herself behind Molly.

"Lick my feet," she commanded as she plunged the dildo into Molly's wet slit in one motion. She placed her hands on Molly's glowing red hips as she started to move in and out.

"Mmmm!" Molly screamed through the gag.

"Take that, you little cunt," Jennifer barked as she moved her hips back and forth.

The two hooded male slaves were on their hands and knees, their faces almost against the floor as they did their best to lick their mistress' feet. Their plug-filled asses were sticking up in the air in front of me.

My cock was twitching in the air. I really needed to cum. I squirmed in the chair and it scraped noisily against the floor.

Jennifer turned her head at the noise while continuing to thrust hard into Molly. She smiled and started pushing even faster.

Suddenly, Molly screamed louder into the gag, I heard her breathing heavily through her nose in trying to get enough air. Her body stiffened as she orgasmed around the black plastic intruder. Jennifer also stiffened and held her hips against Molly's red ass cheeks as she, too orgasmed.

I felt a cool liquid on my thighs and saw a pool of my pre-cum oozing back at me. But some was also dripping over the front edge of the seat and onto the floor.

Jennifer removed the dildo from Molly's hole. Molly fell onto her side. He wrists still cuffed to her ankles. She was still breathing heavily through her nose but was beginning to slow down.

Jennifer came over to the side of the chair and removed my gag. The two hooded males crawled after her, still trying to lick her feet. She held up the dildo.

12