Mollified Magic Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean this off!"

I sucked and licked Molly's juices off the dildo.

Jennifer then removed the strap on and shoved her hips towards my face.

"Clean me!"

I leaned in and started licking lightly. I teased her inner lips and her clit.

"Deeper!" she commanded and pushed my head into her.

Now I extended my tongue deep into her snatch and found her g-spot. I wiggled the tip of my tongue against it and her muscles spasmed against me."

"Oh my god!" she said, as she held my head against her.

Her knees trembled and began to buckle. She released my head and fell backwards into the bed, next to Molly. I quickly retracted my tongue as she released my head, to hide the magical extension.

"Release him!" she said breathing hard as she covered her spasming hole with her hand.

It took a couple of minutes for the hooded males to undo the chains and the cuff. Once I was freed, I stood up, looking down on Jennifer.

"Clean up his mess," Jennifer said to the hooded figures.

The two fought to be the first to lick my pre-cum off the chair. The smaller one won and the bigger one put his head down and started to lick the floor.

Jennifer looked into my eyes. She uncovered herself and presented her slit to me.

"I want you in me," she said. "I need to feel that in me."

I was very horny and wanted to fuck the daylights out of her, but I saw the opportunity before me and decided to take advantage of it.

"Say please!"

She gave me a look of surprise.

"Say please, slut, or I'll use it on her," I said, nodding towards Molly beside her.

Jennifer's faced contorted.

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"No," she said pleadingly.

"Say it. Say it now or else!" I started to move towards Molly. I waved my cock at her.

"Please, Master."

"Please Master what?" I demanded, waving my cock again.

"Please, Master, stick that big cock in my cunt!"

"That's a good little slut!" I said smiling. "But first, you two!"

I pointed to the two hooded figures huddled near the chair.

"Take off those hoods so I can see you."

They removed their hoods. They were the two football assholes, Josh Holder, and Dirk Titman!

I pointed to Molly. "Release her and remove her gag."

Molly stretched her arms and legs after being released.

"I'm going to fuck her cunt until she can't sit down," I said, indicating Jennifer, "What do you want to do with these two?"

Molly smiled wickedly.

"You, big guy," she said pointing to Dirk. "Lie down on the bed. And you (pointing to Josh) get the tube of lube out of my drawer."

She pointed towards her nightstand drawer and Josh dutifully headed towards it.

"Where are the keys to the cages?" Molly asked Jennifer.

"In the box," she said.

I could see Jennifer's juices flowing out of her. I rubbed my thumb firmly along her clit. She moaned and looked at me.

"Please, Master?"

"Not yet, slut," I said.

Molly searched through the box and found the keys to the cock cages. She also handed me a gag that was shaped like a 4-inch penis. I put the gag over Jennifer's mouth while Molly unlocked the cock cages. Both football players' cocks sprang to life, but Molly looked disappointed. Dirk's cock was thick but looked to be about 5 inches long. Josh's dick was almost 7 inches but looked skinny.

"Lube yourself up," she told Josh, as she climbed on board Dirk.

After fastening the cock gag into Jennifer's mouth, we both watched Molly slide onto Dirk's cock. She leaned forward to give Josh access to her ass.

"Get on your hands and knees, slut," I ordered Jennifer.

She quickly rolled over and stuck her ass high into the air. I teased her entrance with my cock but continued to hold back.

Josh coated his cock thoroughly and started rubbing Molly's asshole with a glob of the gel.

"Put it in," she said.

He rubbed a little lubricant into her asshole before sliding his cock in.

"Aaahh!" Molly had a look of satisfaction as Josh slid his dick into her.

Both men were groaning as they started moving in and out of Molly's openings.

Jennifer was still looking at the trio next to her when I plunged my aching ten-inch cock into her. Her muscles spasmed around me as she orgasmed.

"MMMMM!" Jennifer screamed into her gag. Her internal muscles clutched at my ten-inch pole as I moved in and out.

Her body was rigid from her orgasm, but I continued to thrust into her. Watching Molly get DP'd along with Jennifer's spasming cunt put me over the edge and I shot my cream deep into her. I kept pounding into Jennifer's cunt long after my ejaculations stopped by drawing on my warlock powers to keep myself rigid.

From the sound of their breathing, Molly and the two football players were approaching their climaxes as well.

"Oohh!" Josh groaned first, stiffening as he held his hips against Molly's ass cheeks.

"Aaahh!" Molly screamed as she came next.

"Ooooo," Dirk moaned.

They all collapsed onto Dirk. All three were smiling stupidly.

I kept fucking Jennifer throughout all of this. She spasmed hard continuously throughout in what was undoubtedly the longest orgasm of her life. The noise she was making against her gag was equally continuous except for the increasingly frequent interruptions to take a breath.

Aside from Jennifer moaning through the penis gag, the only other sound in the room was the "sloosh, sloosh, sloosh" coming from her sopping slit. I felt her secretions flowing down her legs with every thrust.

My breathing was becoming ragged when I noticed drops of sweat flying off me and landing on Jennifer's latex-covered back. I tried not to think about the heat and sweat build-up she must be feeling inside that outfit. I was getting close, and I increased the pace and force of my thrusts. Jennifer's moans got louder and that pushed me over the edge for the second time.

"Uuugh!" I groaned loudly as I held my last and strongest thrust against her latex-covered ass. As I pumped my cream into her for the second time, I noticed how sore my cock was from the intensity of her spasms around my cock for the past ten minutes.

I was still panting and trying to catch my breath when I heard Jennifer below me still struggling to breathe through her nose. I quickly removed the beslobbered penis gag to give her better breathing access. She was barely conscious and still gasping for air when I pulled my cock out of her. She remained in that position with her knees on the floor, her upper body resting on the bed, and a broad smile on her face as she slowly regained her breath.

Josh, Molly, and Dirk were all sitting back on the bed. Josh and Molly were leaning back on the cardboard box.

"Do you guys enjoy this?" I asked seriously.

They both nodded their heads. "We do."

"Do your teammates know about this?" I asked.

They looked up at me with a horrified look.

"No," Josh spoke first, "Please don't tell anyone. When we started, Mistress threatened to tell if we didn't agree to be her slaves. But after a while, we began to enjoy it. When we're allowed to have sex, it's great."

"Mistress knows how to keep us on edge and coming back for more," Dirk agreed.

"Was it as much fun as tonight?" I asked.

"Not as much as this," Josh said, looking at Molly. "Never like this."

"Oh my god," Jennifer said as she started to get up. "That was -"

She stopped talking when she saw me, she bowed her head.

"Clean her up, slut," I said pointing to Molly. "Clean all of it."

Jennifer crawled over Dirk and began to lick Molly's cum-soaked pussy. Molly smiled and held Jennifer's head between her legs.

Jennifer's right breast was only inches from Dirk's mouth.

"May I?" he asked, looking at me.

I nodded.

Josh looked at me expectantly. I pointed to Jennifer's dripping slit.

He smiled and quickly got behind her and started licking her slit. He even licked the combined juices running down her legs.

Molly clearly enjoyed the tongue treatment she was getting from Jennifer.

"Come here, you," she said contentedly, motioning with her right hand.

I moved to Molly's unoccupied side, and she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth, tasting Jennifer and my combined fluids.

After cleaning me off, Molly turned over to give Jennifer access to her dripping asshole.

When Jennifer was finished cleaning Molly's ass, I had her to sit on the bed along with Josh and Dirk. Molly stood by me, and I put my arm around her waist.

"Master," Jennifer said. "You are welcome to visit me at my apartment anytime you want. My dungeon has more toys there and I can't wait for you to use them on me."

"We'll see," I said. "But first I have a few rules. One, I will be sleeping here whenever I want. I will put a coat hanger on the door if I don't want you to come in."

"Two, if there is no coat hanger on the door and we are having sex, you will immediately take off all your clothes and make your body available to us as we want.

"Three, you will continue to serve as Mistress to these two (the football players), except in my presence. Then I will decide how I want to use your bodies."

"Four, if I hear that any of you do something to any student or any person in or out of college against their will, I will report you to the coach, the football team, and your parents. Do you understand?"

"Yes," they all chorused.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Good," I said, "Now get dressed and leave us."

After they left, Molly looked at me.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked.

"You mean after all that, you're ready for more?" I asked.

"Come with me," she said as she reached for my cock, but I managed to grab her hand first.

"Spoil sport!" she said with a grin.

She led me into the bathroom and had me sit on the toilet. She pulled out a pair of scissors.

"With all the excitement," she said, "I thought you might have forgotten."

"Oh, fuck!" I sighed, "the shave."

Molly carefully cut the pubic hair around my cock and on my balls. She had me bending over facing away from her for the latter. She gave me a slap on the ass when she was finished.

"Next we shower," she announced.

We washed off the sweat and smell of our adventures with Jennifer and her slaves. Molly was sure to spend extra time cleaning my cock with soapy hands. In turn, I made sure that her larger breasts got the extra soap and water they needed. After we rinsed off, she wrapped a towel around herself and draped another around my shoulders and began to lather up my legs.

"We'll do the legs first, then the pubes," she explained.

She took out her razor and started to gently remove the hair on my thighs, beginning on the inside, near my balls. The razor tickled my skin as she held my cock and balls to the side to get access to that tight area.

"Hold still, Ward," she cautioned, "I don't want to nick you."

"I can't help it, that tickles."

She had an easier time with my lower legs.

"I do this every week before meets," she said, "Maybe we should switch bodies and have you do it one week."

When she was finished with my legs, she lathered up my pubes. Holding my growing cock in her left hand and the razor in her right, she began to scrape the hair slowly and carefully, starting just below my stomach.

"It doesn't surprise me to see Jennifer as the dominatrix type," she said as she was working. "She sure looked good in that latex suit."

"She certainly had those two football asshole under her control," I mused.

"What I don't understand is how you managed to make her submissive to you. Was it this thing?" She said giving my cock a friendly shake.

"It was just like that famous quote from Teddy Roosevelt," I smiled, "Talk softly and carry a big dick."

"I'm pretty sure he said to carry a big stick," she laughed.

"Either way, it's the same thing," I joked, "He might have been misquoted."

"So, you think it was this big cunt-scratcher that did it, huh?" Molly asked.

"Either that, or a ten-inch tongue that tickled her g-spot," I said, smiling.

"You didn't!" Molly screamed.

"I'm not saying a word," I said as I touched my ear with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, Fuck!" Molly said, smiling, "That must have drove her wild."

"Careful!"

I directed that last remark at Molly, who had finished shaving the hair above my cock and was in the process of shaving the area near my balls.

"What about you?" I asked, "Did you enjoy being the submissive?"

"I enjoyed some of it," she said, "But not those whippings. They really hurt, especially the ones on my ass and pussy lips. But when she buried that black cock in me afterwards, I swear I could see fireworks."

"What about you?" she asked, carefully shaving around the base of my cock, "How did you like being sucked off by a couple of guys?"

"It was different . . . Ooh, careful Molly . . . I thought it was gross. But those guys really know how to give head and I'm embarrassed to admit how horny I was."

Molly continued to shave some of the hard-to-reach places under my cock.

"I'm going to need you to stand up and face away from me again to get the back side," she said.

"I feel like some type of sick bastard," I said as I leaned against the wall behind the toilet.

Molly was moving my balls around in getting the skin taut enough to shave.

"When they chained me to the chair and forced me to watch you getting whipped, I got so aroused. Then those guys sucked me off, keeping me on edge. I wanted to cum in their mouths so badly. Only a sicko could get off like that."

"I don't think so," Molly said thoughtfully, "I think the body does what it does. We get stimulated just because we do. I saw them sucking you off while I was getting fucked by Jennifer. That was so hot to watch. I think that's the reason I came so quickly."

"Does this mean we're perverts?"

"That depends," Molly said, "do you want to do it again someday? I mean, she did invite us."

"I don't know," I answered, "just talking about it now, the answer is no. But remembering how my body acted at the time, I guess I'd have to think about it."

"I think I'm done," Molly said. "Let me wash off the traces of shaving cream and look to see if I've missed any spots."

She took a warm washcloth and gently rubbed it over the area she just shaved.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," I said.

I was standing, but I nearly doubled over from the stimulation.

She carefully rubbed my balls with the warm washcloth. I moaned from the sensation.

"Hold still. I missed a couple of spots,"

She held my stiff rod steady as she touched up a couple of areas.

"You're definitely not gay," she said, staring at my erection, "We might be bi, but I definitely prefer guys."

She was still kneeling in front of me when she reached out with both hands and ran her hands over the newly shaven skin and balls.

"Oh Spellman, that feels incredible!"

"Take a look. What do you think?"

I looked down. My pubes were completely gone. My cock looked huge without the hair next to it. Molly was cupping my balls and her mouth was mere inches away from the tip of my cock as she looked up at me. My cock twitched as I admired the sight.

"That looks so hot!" I said.

"What about now?" she asked just before wrapping her lips around my cock. She was cupping my balls while she swirled her tongue around the underside of the tip. She still kept eye contact as she sucked me.

"Oh, shit!" I said, "That definitely looks and feels hotter."

She took me out of her mouth and stood up.

"Oh, I forgot about this little bit of chest hair," she said.

"I'll get it," I said smiling, "stand back."

She looked puzzled when she took a step back. I stood in the center of the bathroom and turned my skin red hot. A sizzling sound was heard, followed by the smell of burnt hair. Within seconds, the hair on my chest was gone. I turned off the heat on my skin and was back to normal.

"You mean you could have done that all along?" she asked.

"Of course," I said, "but I like your method better."

"Let's take this into the bedroom," she said, grabbing my manhood.

She led me by my cock to the bed and pulled me in with her, facing each other. I started to stroke Molly's breast.

"What made you decide to fuck those two guys at the same time?" I asked.

"I've been fantasizing about that for a while," she said, "after I was double penetrated with you and Betty, I wondered what it would feel like with two live cocks in me instead of one."

"Was it as good as you expected?"

"I definitely enjoyed it," she said, "But I was a little disappointed they were so small. I always thought all big guys were well endowed. I guess that myth is busted."

"Were you upset when I had those guys fuck my ass and pussy?" she asked.

"I might have been," I said, after thinking about it, "But I was so horny at the time, I don't think I really cared. Besides, I was about to plant my flag in the Wingate estate at the time. I could hardly be jealous of you . . . Were you upset with me?"

I moved my hand to the other breast.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said, "No, she's been such a bitch this whole year, watching you fuck her senseless seemed like such a fitting punishment."

"I think the correct expression is 'that's karma, bitch'," I joked.

Molly gave a tired giggle.

I yawned.

"Turn around," I said, "I want to hold you."

She turned her back to me. I reached under her arm and held a breast gently in my hand. My knees were bent and my hairless pelvis and semi-erect cock nestled pleasantly in the crack of her ass.

"Do you want me to set the alarm?" she asked sleepily.

"No need," I said, "Unless you want Jennifer to wash your back tomorrow morning."

Molly yawned. "That's what I have you for."

*******

Next Chapter: Saying goodbye with friends can be fun

12