Mollified Magic Ch. 22

Story Info
Molly’s Narration and transformation.
6.4k words
4.84
6.5k
7

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22: Molly's Narration and transformation

Thursday Night.

Molly:

Tom and I had switched bodies. He was in my female body, and I was in his male, warlock body. We were still recovering from our body-exchange and magic enhancement sex when he announced he knew how to defeat Lord Blaze.

"Ward," I said, as my softening penis slipped out of him, "You never cease to amaze me about how quickly your mind can wander away from sex, even when you're in my sexy body."

He rolled over and put his hand over his pussy. "Sorry," he said, "I need to pee; I'm starting to leak."

He got out of bed and ran towards the bathroom with one hand between his legs. After taking a couple of steps, he stopped and turned to me.

"These really do jiggle!" he said, smiling while holding his breasts with his free hand.

With one hand over his pussy and an arm under his boobs, he entered the bathroom and closed the door.

I laid back on the bed. While I waited, I played with my warlock horns, tracing their upward curve with my hands, and feeling their smooth surface. I touched the pointy tips. They weren't razor sharp, but I could probably poke some holes in the wall if I wanted to. I felt my erection coming back just by touching them. I smiled. That was one more thing I liked about being in Tom's male body.

Without really thinking about it, I found myself stroking my cock with one hand while stroking one of my horns with the other. That's what I was doing when I heard the shower running.

I got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, my erection bouncing in front of me with every step.

"Guys jiggle too," I mused.

I opened the bathroom door and was greeted by a steamy fog. The shower curtain was closed, and I heard a sizzling sound behind it.

"Can I wash your back?" I asked before pulling back the curtain.

When I looked behind the shower curtain, I saw Tom in my cute female body inside a cloud of steam, rotating under the spray. His skin was glowing red hot and as the water hit him it sizzled and vaporized into steam. As a fire warlock, Tom had the ability to heat his skin to fiery hot temperatures as he was doing now. A few drops of water fell on my face. The water coming out of the shower head was cold.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"I wanted to try this," he said, "I think it might be important for my plan to work. I don't suggest you join me though, I'm afraid I might accidently burn you."

I kept staring at that fiery hot female body rotating under the water. I found the red, glowing curves of Tom's boobs and ass was making me horny. I stroked myself a little faster.

"If you turn the heat down," I said longingly, "I'd be happy to join you."

He looked down at my erection.

"Spellman," he said smiling, "If you can stop touching yourself for a few minutes, I can come out and help take care of that for you. But I need some time in here to think a bit."

"Okay," I said, taking my hand off my cock, "Don't take too long."

I laid down on the bed, but my erection was harder than ever as I tried to think of anything except sex and how horny I was feeling. However, between the image of that glowing-hot, curvy body rotating under the shower and the rock-hard penis pointing up at the ceiling in front of me, it was hard to think of anything else.

I began to consider how I wanted to fuck Tom in that sexy body, but that only made things worse. I felt a tingling in my cock and that's when I noticed some pre-cum forming on the tip. My cock twitched when I looked.

I watched the pre-cum accumulate at the tip of my cock and then ooze slowly towards me and slightly to the right. I licked my lips watching the clear liquid. My cock twitched again, and the drop splashed on my abdomen.

"Hey Spellman!"

I sat up. Tom was dripping wet as he stood on the tiled portion of the room in the vanity area. His skin was back to its normal pink color as rivulets of water ran down his breasts, stomach, and legs onto the tile. His feet were shoulder length apart and his arms were spread. His shaved pussy did nothing to hide the parting of his outer labia and the pink tease of his inner lips.

"Check this out!" he said smiling.

His skin suddenly glowed fiery red, the same color I saw in the shower. A cloud of steam rose from his body as the water on his hair and skin sizzled and crackled when it vaporized. The pools of water at his feet were bubbling and steaming as well. Then, just as quickly, he changed his skin back to its normal pink color, but now it was completely dry.

"Neat trick, right?" he said smiling.

"That looked so fucking hot!" I said, as my cock twitched.

He stared at my cock.

"It looks like you could use a little help over there," he smiled.

He walked over to the bed and climbed on and took my cock in his hand.

"I know what it feels like to be blue-balled even for a few minutes," he said.

He then put me in his mouth and sucked me to the edge of an orgasm. This was his body he was sucking, and he knew just what to do to turn it on. Unfortunately for me, he also knew just when to stop and keep me teetering on the edge. He squeezed his hand tightly around the base of my cock.

"I don't want you cumming just yet," he said. "I want to enjoy you in me, first."

He straddled my hips and positioned my cock at his entrance. He looked me in the eyes and smiled as he lowered himself onto my rigid pole.

Of all the things I enjoy about sex as a male, this was the part I enjoyed the most. Watching my cock being slowly swallowed by those moist lips and feeling my skin against those warm, moist walls was only part of what made this so enjoyable.

Another aspect that made this my favorite part was the anticipation of the pleasures that follow, knowing there would be erotic squeezes and the chance to watch those beautiful tits bounce up and down while Tom slid against my cock.

But magically switching bodies added a third element to sex with Tom. I could easily relate to what Tom was experiencing inside my female body and the feeling of a warm cock slowly sliding into his pussy.

"Ohhh!" I moaned as my dick disappeared into his firm, wet folds when our pelvises met.

"Don't cum until I tell you!" he said.

I did my best to hold back, but this was going to be difficult because of how close to the edge his cock-sucking brought me. He might have seen me struggling to keep from cumming too soon.

"Do you need my help?" he asked.

We both knew he could use magic to prevent me from ejaculating.

"Let me try this without magic," I replied.

He moved his hips back and forth, grinding his clit against my pubic bone. I shivered, remembering how much that made my clit and g-spot tingle when I did that to him. My dick throbbed with pleasure as it slid back and forth inside that tight pussy. I was so fucking horny!

I reached down and rubbed the top of his clit as he rocked back and forth above me.

"Mmmmn," Tom smiled and closed his eyes and squeezed my cock a little harder.

I was close. My need to cum replaced my desire to cum. Seeing Tom's female body riding my cock, those beautiful breasts seductively bouncing up and down as he rocked back and forth added to my insatiable need.

"Now?" I pleaded.

"Not yet," he said, opening his eyes, "I'm almost there."

I watched his boobs jiggle as he ground his pelvis into me. I reached up and cupped those beauties in my palms and caressed their softness. His nipples were as hard as pencil erasers, he must be really horny. Knowing that only made me hornier.

He squeezed me harder with his pussy muscles as he ground his clit against my erection. He panted and moaned softly, grabbing my wrists urging me to keep my hands on his breasts. I arched my back and magically extended my cock to the full ten inches to push myself even deeper into his pleasure hole.

He pulled my hands against his breasts even harder.

"Squeeze them," he said.

I did and we both exploded. I bucked my hips as I shot jets of cum deep into his pussy. He arched his back as he held my hands against his breasts. He pussy was spasming uncontrollably even after he stopped rocking. We both moaned together in the throes of our climaxes.

Tom then fell forward onto my chest, his head resting just under my chin. Those soft breasts mashed against my chest. My cock was still buried inside him, and he squeezed lightly as his breathing became more regular. I put my arm around his back, and we fell asleep in that position.

*******

Friday.

I woke up with Tom's female body still resting on my chest. His legs were on either side of mine, his head was on my shoulder, and he had one hand resting on the other shoulder. He was snoring softly.

It was still early in the morning. I had a hard-on and I also had to pee. Tom's pelvis resting on my bladder didn't help. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was my cock still inside Tom's pussy. It must have slipped out during the night because I felt my morning erection touching his outer lips. I moved my shoulders a little and my cock twitched against his labia when I did.

Tom stirred. He yawned and looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning" he said pleasantly in my female voice.

"Uh, Ward," I said, "I have to pee."

He sat up and immediately brushed against my morning wood.

"And good morning to you too, good sir," he said to my erection as he "hand-shook" my cock while climbing off me.

There was a puddle of sticky fluid on my lower abdomen and leg creases that had leaked out of Tom's pussy overnight. I held my hand over the area to keep from dripping onto the bed and floor as I made my way to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, being careful not to touch the seat or bowl with the tip of my erect penis. I sat there trying to urinate, but I found my erection prevented me.

"How do you pee when this thing's erect?" I yelled through the door.

I heard giggling on the other side.

"It's almost impossible," he said, "You've got to try and relax it first."

I tried to relax, but all I could think about is the image of Tom in my sexy, female body and the steam rising from his red, glowing skin.

"Try not to think of these beautiful breasts or my dripping wet pussy," Tom giggled through the door.

"Fuck you, Ward!"

After I finally relieved my bladder and Tom relieved his, we took a quick no nonsense shower together to get ready to go back to the funeral home.

While I was toweling off, Tom dried my female body by heating up his skin and vaporizing the water again. His entire body was dry within seconds. He used a second towel on me to "make sure" my cock and balls were sufficiently dry, such a tease!

We switched back into our regular bodies again. I took one last look at Tom's horns as he drew them in and got dressed. We left the motel and drove straight to his hometown. We got there shortly before 9 and stopped in the only diner in town for breakfast.

The waitress looked like she might have been a little older than us and eyed Tom carefully before taking our order.

When she left to place our order, Tom leaned over the table.

"She was one of the cheerleaders who used to tease me in high school," he whispered.

I reached across the table and held his hand.

"I'll bet she regrets that now," I smiled.

When she came back with our breakfasts, she took another long look at Tom.

"Tom?" she asked, "Aren't you Tom Ward?"

"Yes, I am," he said, "And you're Sheila McCray, right?"

"Sheila Snyder now," she said, "I married Frank from the football team."

"This is Molly Spellman," he said, introducing me.

"Nice to meet you, Sheila," I said, trying to make myself as charming as possible.

"You too, Molly," She replied, then turning to Tom, "I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to your family, Tom."

"Thank you," he answered.

"I'm also sorry for the way me and some of the girls treated you in school, too," she said.

"I appreciate you saying that," Tom told her.

"Listen," she said, "I talked to the boss. He's the cook, and we don't want you to pay for your breakfasts, okay?"

We both thanked Sheila and she left.

"That was a surprise," Tom said to me.

"I'll bet she regrets teasing you now," I said, grinning, "She'd regret it even more if she knew how good you are in bed."

"Spellman, keep your voice down," he said smiling.

We got to the funeral home a few minutes early. Mr. Chalmers, the funeral director, drove ahead of us in the hearse to the cemetery. He stopped near the burial site, and we got out. He handed Tom two urns and me one. There were three deep holes in the ground, just big enough around for the urns to drop into. Nearby, I saw a big vehicle with a giant screw attached that was used to dig the holes.

Mr. Chalmers made a small speech about death and eternal life. He asked Tom to say a few words about his father, mother, and brother. Then we recited the 23rd Psalm and placed the urns in the three holes. The whole thing lasted only about half an hour. The cold gray November skies only made the quiet ceremony seem all the sadder.

"Tom," Chalmers said, "The high school is planning a tribute to your parents and your brother next week. If you're around, I'm sure they would be honored if you could make it."

"Thank you, Mr. Chalmers," he said. "I'll do my best to be there."

From there we drove to Salem.

On the way, we discussed his warlock horns.

"Spellman is there any significance to the length of warlock horns?" he asked, "Arthur just has little nubs, while your father has 4-inch horns and Lord Blaze has 8-inch horns."

"When it comes to warlock horns, Ward," I said giggling, "size matters."

"The size of your horns tells you how much magical power you possess," I continued, "Arthur hasn't gone through his Coming of Age, yet. That's why he has just the nubs. After he comes of age, those nubs will grow to three inches. My father sits on the Warlock Council and that staff of his adds another inch of magical power, which accounts for his four-inch horns. The Golden Staff that Lord Blaze has adds four inches of power in addition to the one inch on the Warlock Council making a total of 8 inches."

"But how do you explain my horns?" he asked, "Mine are 6-inches long. According to you, they should only be 3-inches long."

"I noticed that as well. I have a theory about that, but it's pretty crazy."

He laughed, "To me, this whole thing is crazy. Your theory can't be any worse."

"I'll have to check with grandmother," I said, "But to my knowledge, a warlock hasn't served as a transfer vessel for a witch's Coming-of-Age ceremony since the early colonial days. You've had the power of the entire coven pass through you. I'm sure that might have boosted your powers."

"But by that much?" he asked.

"It could be," I said, "The collective of the coven is pretty strong. Don't forget, I'm the 78th witch in the coven, so the magical resonance was channeled through me as well."

"None of that sounds crazy at all, Spellman," he replied, "What about that 'harmonic twinning' connection that your mother told us about. Do you think that had something to do with it, too?"

"I hadn't thought of that!" I said, "Ward, that all makes sense. You're not even on the Warlock Council and you're already more powerful than any of them, except for your father."

"I have a hard time thinking of Lord Blaze as my father," Tom said, "But now that you said that, maybe I should tell you part of what we have to do to defeat him."

"I'm listening," I said.

"The first part is the worst of it for you and Morgana," he said. "Morgana has to agree to marry Lord Blaze and you need to move into the mansion with me."

"Isn't there another way?" I asked, "Morgana will hate that."

"Lord Blaze's going to get his way whether we go along with him or not," Tom reminded me, "My plan works best if it looks like I've met his expectations and convinced you and your sister to move into the mansion."

"But isn't that what he wants you to do now?"

He smiled. "Yes, that's the whole point."

"What happens after we move in?" I asked.

"That's the part I can't tell you about now," he said, "Only after."

"Ward, we're going to need a lot more than that to convince my sister and my family," I said.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes, I trust you," I replied, "But Morgana and my parents are going to want to know more about what you have in mind before they go along with you on this."

"Then I'm going to need your help in convincing them to go along with me," he said, "It's the only way I know of keeping the plan a secret and improving our chance of success."

We arrived in Salem a little before supper. The store wasn't very busy after Halloween and the few shoppers that were there were looking for the after-season discounts. That left Morgana and my mother free to help Tom and me unpack the car and bring the boxes into the house through the back of the store.

"Before we start arguing about where Tom is going to sleep," Mother said, "I think you should put your things in your room first. I have a little surprise waiting for you there."

Tom and my mother helped me carry my things up the stairs. When I opened the door to my room, there was a queen-sized bed where my old twin bed used to be.

I dropped my box of clothes on the floor and gave my mother a hug and a kiss.

"Oh, thank you! I love it!"

"I figured even if we put Tom's things in my study, he's not going to be sleeping there anyway," she smiled.

Tom was blushing as he thanked my mother.

After the car was unpacked, Tom and I approached my mother in the kitchen about dinner.

"If it's not too much of a problem," Tom began, "could we gather everyone together for dinner, including Agnes, Adrian and Grandmother Morina?"

My mother smiled.

"When I heard you two were coming," she said, "I had already invited them. They should all be here in about an hour."

She then had a serious look on her face as she turned to face Tom.

"A little problem has come up that I'd like you to take care of before supper," she said.

She walked to the back door to the house and opened it. In walked cousin Arthur and Aunt Clara. Well, maybe "walked" is the wrong word to use, it was more like they limped into the house uncomfortably. Arthur limped carefully with his right leg held stiff and straight. His right pant leg was much fuller than his left pant leg. Aunt Clara was taking very small steps as well, keeping her legs as close together as possible.

I had to put my hand in front of my mouth to keep from giggling. When I looked back at Tom, I saw that his horns were out and on display. He had a serious look on his face.

Aunt Clara shoved Arthur forward.

"Say it like I told you!" she said to Arthur, "Well, go on!"

Arthur cleared his throat. "Please, Tom - I mean, Mr. Thermos, sir," Arthur said in a small voice, "could you please remove your curse? I'm very sorry for what I did to you in the store."

"You called me sir?" he said sternly, "Didn't you mean 'Pumpkin Head'?"

"Pumpkin Head? Oh! Heh, heh," Arthur giggled uncomfortably as he recalled his initial greeting with Tom, "Oh, no. I'm sorry about that, too. But please?"

He pointed to his right leg. He lifted his leg slightly. I looked closely and I could see the tip of his cock sticking out from the bottom of the pant leg extending all the way down to behind his shoe. That thing must have been at least 30 inches long. He was trying to hide it by sticking it down his pant leg, but it was so long that the tip must be touching the ground when he walked. When I looked closer, I noticed he wasn't even erect!

I had to turn my head as I tried to stifle a laugh. My body shook from laughing, but I managed not to make a sound.

I heard Aunt Clara next. "How could you humiliate us like this?" she asked, "and me! . . . What did I do to - oh, shit!"

12