Mollified Magic Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around to see what happened. She had moved in front of Arthur, but now the front of her dress was tented and sticking out about two feet. The tip of her cock was just showing. She must have been walking with it tucked between her knees.

I lost control and laughed out loud. I laughed so hard I had to hold my sides and squeeze my thighs together to keep from peeing. I looked around and my mother and Morgana were trying to hide their grinning faces with their hands. Tom was still keeping a straight face, somewhat.

"Actually, Arthur," he began, "You and your mother can reverse the curse entirely on your own. It's very simple, really. All you need to do is to use your magic to do good deeds to those less fortunate than yourself. Preferably someone you've already wronged. For every good deed you do, your cock as well as your mother's will shrink at the same rate it grew. It will stop shrinking once it reaches its normal size."

"Will it start growing again if I misbehave?" Arthur asked.

Tom looked at him. "Are you seriously thinking of abusing other people after this?" he asked.

Tom turned towards Aunt Clara.

"As for you, Mrs. Scornfield," he said, emphasizing her name, "You share in his curse because you've allowed him to abuse other people and have even assisted him at times. If you had put your energy into helping him to be the good person he is meant to be, this never would have happened. If you help him use his magic to do good deeds, you'll return to normal faster."

"Do I need to remind you that my husband sits on the Warlock Council?" she said haughtily.

It was a bluff, and a bad one at that.

"My father sits on the Council as well," Tom reminded her, "What do you think he would do if he found out that your son tried to rape me, and that you assisted him? How much longer do you think you, your husband, and your son would be alive after hearing about that?"

Aunt Clara's face went pale. She slowly and painfully tucked her cock between her legs.

"Come on, Arthur," she said reluctantly, turning him around, "Let's go."

The two of them slowly shuffled out the back door.

When the door closed behind them, we all broke out into laughter.

"Did you see the look on Aunt Clara's face when her dress flew up?" Morgana laughed.

"Tom," I said, "if they ever gave an Oscar for straight faces, you'd be a shoe-in."

"I was biting the inside of my cheek the whole time," Tom explained.

He then looked at my mother. "Tish, do you think they've learned their lesson?"

"I don't know, Tom," she said, "But if this doesn't teach them, nothing will."

Dinner took on a more serious tone. There were seven us at the table: Mom, Daddy, Grandma, Agnes, Tom, Morgana, and me. Mom made Daddy's favorite meal; Witch's Stew, a spiced beef dish made with pureed pumpkin, potatoes, onions, and carrots.

Tom still had his horns out when I mentioned my theory about why they were so long. Morgana said they were long because he was Lord Blaze's son. Grandmother agreed with me that Tom picked up extra magical powers through the coven at my Coming-of-Age ceremony.

It was later that Tom turned the conversation to Lord Blaze.

"I believe I've come up with a solution to Lord Blaze," Tom announced, "But it requires Molly and Morgana to agree to go to his mansion."

"Isn't that just what he wants?" Agnes asked.

"It is," Tom said, "But Lord Blaze is going to take them sooner or later. At least this way fewer people get hurt."

"Didn't you say that Lord Blaze let you leave the mansion just so you could convince us to go back with you?" Morgana asked, "How do we know you're just saying that you have a plan just to do his bidding?"

Tom looked at me before turning back to Morgana.

"You're right, Morgana," he said, "You don't know whether I'm helping Lord Blaze or helping to defeat him. In fact, that's the point. On Monday, I told you that I didn't care whether or not I brought you to his mansion, but now that I have a plan, I need you and Molly to come back with me."

"Morgana, I don't know what the plan is," I said, "but I trust Tom."

"This all sounds like a trap to me," Daddy argued, "How can we trust you without knowing what you have in mind?"

"I'm afraid you'll just have to trust me," Tom argued.

"Why can't you tell us what you're planning?" My mother asked.

"When I was here last weekend," Tom explained, "I stayed in Molly's room and read through some of Molly's magic books. They seemed pretty basic, which made it easier for me to understand. One of the books emphasized the need to be truthful and implied there were spells and potions that could tell if a young witch was lying or not. I thought if anyone else knew my plan, Lord Blaze would be able to get it out of them. This way, the only one who can get hurt is me."

Grandmother spoke up. She had been watching Tom intently.

"Tom is perfectly correct," she said, "Blaze could take any one of us, especially you Adrian and have Tom's plan in seconds. By keeping the details to himself, Tom protects us all."

"Well, I don't like it," Daddy said, "This puts my whole family at risk."

"Aren't we already at risk, Daddy?" I asked, "Do you have a different plan for us?"

Daddy paused and looked down at the table. "I just don't want to lose my family," he said slowly.

"I don't see where we have any other choice," I said, "I'm going back with Tom. What about you, Morgana?"

Morgana looked around the table.

"I don't know," she said. "I don't see where I have much of a choice either way. I'd like to sleep on it."

Grandmother looked at Tom. "I trust you know what you're doing, dear. How soon were you planning on getting started?

"Lord Blaze gave me until Sunday," Tom said, "But I think we can improve our chances if we start tomorrow. But I guess it's going to be up to Morgana."

I think we were all surprised when Tom said he wanted to start tomorrow. I wasn't the only one to repeat the word "tomorrow" when he said it. But that's how our family meeting ended.

Morgana went up to her room to be alone. Grandmother and Agnes both left and Daddy and my mother went into their bedroom.

"Spellman," Tom said after they all left, "I want to spend some time with you tonight, but I'd like to do a little research in your mother's study first. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course," I answered, "I'll join you."

We both read for a while on the bed in the study. Tom was reading about containment spells. I read a book that I hadn't noticed before on animal transformations. After a while it was starting to get late, and I wanted to find a way of distracting Tom so we could enjoy our last night of freedom together.

I left my book on the bed and started nibbling on his ear and kissing his neck, but he just moved to the chair. Then I sat on the floor next to the chair and reached for the front of his jeans, but he just crossed his legs and changed his position.

Finally, I took off all my clothes and sat on his lap.

"Do you have any time to spare for your sex kitten?" I asked.

He laughed. "You win," he said, "Give me a couple more minutes and I'll meet you in the bedroom."

I placed his hand on my boob.

"You better not be wearing anything when you come in," I said.

I waited on the bed for about 15 minutes before I heard the door open. Before I could look up, I hear Tom say:

"Commutatonis felinus libidiata"

A warm tingling sensation came over me. Tom was naked and standing in the doorway; his horns were out, and he was smiling proudly.

"What did you just do?" I asked curiously.

My skin tingled and I felt a strange sensation above my tush. When I turned to look, I saw my legs were covered in black fur and that "strange sensation" above my tush was a tail.

"Holy shit, Ward," I said excitedly, "Did you just do what I think you did?"

I jumped out of bed and went to the mirror. I was my same size and shape, but I was covered in black fur. My face had both cat and human features with a pink triangular nose, a cat-like tongue, and long, sharp feline teeth. My ears were pointed and had moved towards the top of my head. With my emerald-green eyes, I looked like the human-sized version of the Salem Coven's black cat logo.

The fur covering my breasts made them look bigger on my body. I could see the nipples sticking out and they were very sensitive when I touched them. I quickly discovered I could easily swish my tail around and even curl it. The fur on my tail caught the air currents when I swished it. That sent a tingling sensation down to my clit and inner labia. I was getting aroused from it.

The fur seemed to hide my clit, but when I reached down with my fur covered hand, I found it easily enough. Touching it caused my knees to buckle slightly from the sensitivity.

I danced and swayed in front of the mirror admiring my fur covered body. It felt like every hair on my body was sensitive and tingled when moved or touched. I rubbed my fur against Tom's bare skin and discovered how erotic my fur felt when rubbed. I rubbed the side of my face against his bare shoulder. It felt so good, I started purring.

"Oh my god! I can purr!" I exclaimed.

Tom picked me up and placed me on the bed. I rubbed my back and sides against the quilt, feeling the tingling of each and every hair fiber stimulating me. I was tingling all over. I don't ever remember getting this horny so quickly.

Tom joined me on the bed, and I began to rub my face against his and brought it down slowly to his neck and chest, rubbing constantly all the way and purring as I did so. Tom began to scratch me lightly behind the ears.

"Oh, don't stop, that feels incredible!" I purred.

He kept one hand scratching my ear and the other found its way to my soft, furry breast. My purring got louder, and I began to swish the part of my tail that wasn't under me back and forth, feeling the air currents my swishing created catching the fur. I was too excited; my fur was too stimulated to stay in one position for very long. I twisted my body around, rubbing against Tom as much as I could until I found myself facing his cock. My swishing tail found his horns and I wrapped my tail around one and moved my hips back to straddle his face. I reached out with my tongue and licked his cock. My rough tongue felt so good against the smooth skin of his cock. Even my tongue was making me tingle down my spine and into my clit.

"Oh god that feels good" Tom said.

I kept licking and found I could stretch my tongue further around the tip of his cock than my human tongue could. When I scraped my tongue against the sensitive underside, I was rewarded with a couple of twitches and some tasty pre-cum.

I was being stimulated everywhere at once. Tom started to rub his hands down my back over and over. My back tingled as he pet me. At the same time, the tips of the fur on my boobs were rubbing against his stomach. That made my inner walls spasm.

I felt his tongue reach up into my lower lips. I heard him spit some fur out of his mouth a couple of times before he found my wet hole. I pushed my hips down onto his face and he extended his magic tongue to lick my g-spot.

I came right away. My inner walls spasmed around his tongue and I started mewling. I could feel my fur standing on end as I came. Even that was making me horny!

I tried to put his cock in my mouth, but I found my pointed feline teeth were in the way, so I continued to lap at the tip, swallowing the pre-cum that was oozing there.

But I was still restless. My love hole as aching to be filled by something thicker than his tongue. I twisted and rolled my body next to him until my face was next to his. I licked his face several times, still purring continuously.

"Please fuck me," I mewled, "Please fuck this pussy."

He chuckled at the pun. He moved behind me as I got up on all fours and wiggled my ass. I tried to keep my tail out of his way, but it felt so good to keep swishing it against the air. I reached back with my furry hand and felt his cock. I rubbed it a few times and then guided him to my hungry opening. He pushed himself into me.

"Me-owl-grr," I growled. He felt so huge in me, but it felt good to be filled.

He started to move in and out of me and I purred louder. My swishing tail brushed against his face. He grabbed the base of my tail and ran the length through his hand. He repeated it a second time.

"So goooood," I purred as my inner walls squeeze his cock.

"Your . . . So . . . Fuck . . . ing . . . tight," he panted in five separate thrusts.

"I'm close," I purred, tilting my ears back towards him.

"Me too," he gasped leaning forward.

I curled my tail around his hips and began rubbing it against his ass cheeks. He reached around and pinched my nipples.

"Rrwwaarrr!" I growled as I came on his cock. My fur stood on end and my body spasmed.

He came at the same time, and I felt his warm seed fill me as I squeezed his cock. My inner walls held him tight as his cock pumped his cream into my pussy. My arms gave out as my face fell onto the bed, my furry little ass was still in the air, impaled by his beautiful cock.

When he slipped out of me, I rolled onto my back. But my fur continued to stimulate me. Tom rubbed my stomach and boobs. That started yet another orgasm.

My fur was so sensitive, I was having a hard time catching my breath. It was all too much. Everything made me horny. Everything was making me cum.

"Tom . . . Stop . . . Too . . . Much . . . Change . . . Back," I managed to gasp out between blissful spasms.

"Contrari-otum Commutare!"

Within seconds, the tingling stopped, and I found myself on my back looking up at the ceiling. My fur and my tail were gone. I was coming down from my last orgasm, but I was no longer feeling aroused or horny.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I smiled. "Thank you," I sighed contentedly, "that felt incredible, but it was too much. Thank you for bringing me back"

"Too much even for you," he said smiling, "Now there's a first."

I curled myself into a ball and he wrapped himself around me. I remember thinking this would be a good time to purr, as I fell asleep.

*******

Next Chapter: Morgana's narration inside the mansion.

12