Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I texted back.

And then she texted back, "I love you too, bro. I'm so glad I could make you happy. You know I'd do anything for you."

I sent her one more heart, and then whispered to myself, "Fuck. What are we doing?"

But in spite of all that soon I drifted off into a mostly peaceful sleep.

****

The next morning at the breakfast table Molly was not only dressed, but the two of us had made a big breakfast of scrambled eggs with veggies, turkey bacon, toast, fruit, and tea. While we cooked we both pretended like nothing had happened the previous night--in part because you never knew when Mom or Dad might be within earshot.

As Mom sat down she beamed at both of us, and said, "Well, well. Thanks so much for all this! We are so glad you are home, James!"

"Yes," Dad said, smiling, and added, "And you've cooked the bacon just right."

Molly said, "My mood has lifted since James got here, and I was thinking that he could take me out for a walk to the coffee and tea shop today."

"Sure," I said, taking another bite of our rather tasty breakfast as Mom and Dad smiled at us.

****

Molly and I took a long walk to the coffee and tea place, which was a funky independent place with a large back patio with chairs, which was perfect for the pandemic. We found a table with two chairs in the farthest corner, away from everyone else, and started sipping our tea and nibbling on our pastries.

Molly was wearing a white and somewhat frilly sweater, but since she was a little warm from the walk, and I realized away from Mom's prying eyes, she took it off, revealing that she was wearing a rather low cut white blouse that showed off her impressive cleavage well.

"You have a very nice--blouse" I said, looking at her breasts.

"Thanks, James," Molly said, smiling shyly and yet flirtatiously, as she looked from my eyes down to her breasts, showing that she'd noticed my look, and seemingly inviting me to look again--which I did.

Her breasts are really pretty, and I was soon fantasizing putting my head against them, or even putting my dick between them, and I could feel my cock, which had already been partway hard even on the walk, start to stiffen.

"Can you tell my nipples are getting hard?" Molly whispered.

I looked, and saw indeed that though her sheer bra and the thin cloth of her blouse that her nipples were somewhat visible.

"Yeah," I whispered--and now my cock was hard.

And then Molly suddenly said, "Let's take a selfie!"

"Okay," I said, and we scooted our chairs together, and as we leaned together Molly put her right hand under the table and right on my crotch--and felt my my fully hard cock.

She giggled when she felt this, and looked at me and smiled, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay, smile," Molly said, holding her phone with her left hand while squeezing my cock through my corduroys with her right. She took a couple, and then whispered in my ear, "James, Can I ask you something?"

I nodded

"Do you often get hard when you're around me?"

I whispered back, "Well, when you're flirting with me, yes Molly, sometimes I get hard when I'm around you."

She whispered back in my ear, "You were already hard before I touched it. But anyway, since you're hard for me, when do I get it?"

I thought I'd call her bluff, and whispered in her ear, "You never know. Maybe someday."

She looked shocked, but then she giggled again, and then whispered in my ear, "I want your cock inside me. I'm already on the pill."

She'd put her hand back on my cock, and when she said this my erection started pulsing for her.

She smiled at me as she felt that, and raised her eyebrows.

I whispered in her ear, "I'm not sure if we should do that, Molly."

I sat back, and then gently but removed her hand from my crotch and put it on the table.

Molly then said in a close-to-normal voice, "Well, your words are saying one thing. But your body is saying something else."

"Well, it's not that I don't want to," I said, matching her normal voice, and pretending like we were talking about something like the weather--just in case someone we knew was watching us.

"I knew you wanted to!" Molly said, sounding excited.

I said, "I don't know if we should do that, but maybe we could do other things?"

Molly whispered again in my ear, looking a little defeated, "Can you at least give me some practical, how-to Sex Ed lessons? Remember that you promised you'd do anything for me."

"Yes," I said.

****

That night after dinner Molly took a bath. Our parents told me they planned to watch a documentary on TV. They invited me to join them, but I said I was tired and wanted to go to bed early.

I waited in my room with my door wide open until the bathroom door opened, hoping Mol might drop her towel again. As soon as she opened the bathroom door she saw me and smiled.

But this time she had an extra big beach towel around her body, as well as one on her head.

She said flirtatiously, "Are you waiting to see if I'll drop something again?"

"You never know," I answered back with a smile.

"I seem to be managing this time," she replied, but then added in a whisper, "Come into my room in about five minutes."

We could still hear the distant sounds of our parents watching their documentary downstairs. Thank goodness their master bedroom was downstairs too.

"Okay," I whispered back.

Five minutes later I quietly let myself into Molly's room.

She was again in her nightie in bed as I opened the door, and I was again in my pajamas. I locked the door behind me and, feeling nervous and excited, I approached her bed.

"Sis," I said, "I'm not sure if what we're doing is a good idea."

But I was just saying that so that she could convince me to do something sexual anyway.

"You promised," she insisted, smiling at me from the bed, and then she added, "You promised you would teach me."

"I did, didn't I?" I said, smiling a little, and after a second adding, "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"Oral," Molly said right away, clearly having already thought about it.

"Oral?" I echoed, "You mean you want me to lick your pussy?"

Molly blushed, "Well, I was mainly thinking of you teaching me how to give you a blow job."

"A likely story," I said, "Since that means I get nude again and you don't. No way José. Unless we do the other one first we'll just have to call the whole thing off."

I figured I'd called her bluff when Molly blushed again.

But then she said in a whisper, "Do you really want to see your own sister that way? I mean, so intimately--and then kiss me there?"

"Yeah, sis. When it comes right down to it there's nothing in the world I want to see and touch more than your pussy. But it's much more than just kissing you there. I'd lick you pussy a lot, and touch it too. A lot. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes, I've wanted you to do it since I turned 18," Molly said, suddenly sounding bolder.

I said, "Well, sis, if we're going to do it you're going to need to take your nightie off, and get completely naked for me."

She gave me a smile, and then got on her knees in her bed and pulled her nightie completely off over her head.

Her shapely breasts were now bare.

She looked at me and whispered, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh god yes, sis," I said, looking at her crouched nude form, and adding, "you're beautiful."

Molly was all woman--curvy and voluptuous, with full breasts, large areolas, and already erect nipples. Because she had her legs together and folded under her, I couldn't see more than the top of the triangle of her pussy.

"Are you getting hard for me again?"

Without saying a word I quickly strip off my pajamas, revealing that my cock was already completely hard for her.

"I want to put it in my mouth."

"Well, I want you suck my cock, sis," I whispered back, "especially after all of your teasing. But first you half to spread your legs for me, and let me lick your pussy."

"Okay, James," Molly whispered, and then positioned herself on the bed, and slowly opened her legs wide for me, revealing the treasures inside of her hairy pussy.

As I soon saw, my sister's inner pussy lips were large. My girlfriend's labia were very small, and although I'd seen porn and knew there were varieties, this was the first time I'd seen large and fleshy pussy lips.

Molly's pussy lips were pinkish-brown, and as she spread her legs even more for me between them I could see the pink opening of her vagina, and above that the pink pearl of her clitoris.

"Wow, Mol. Honest to god--your pussy is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Do you really think so?" She whispered, blushing and smiling, and then looking over at my pulsing cock.

"Yes," I whispered back, "my cock wouldn't lie to you--and neither would I."

"Am I good enough to eat?"

"Yes," I whispered, and the got between her legs and started kissing her thighs.

Molly whimpered with pleasure as I kissed closer and closer to her cunt.

I didn't delay, but immediately licked slowly up her open slit to her clit. Her pussy was sweet and musky.

"Oh James," she whispered, "lick me more. Taste me."

And with that, to my surprise, she suddenly took both of her hands, held the back of my head, and pressed my face firmly against her open sex for several seconds, coating me with her juices as I lapped them up.

As I came up for air I was shocked by seeing Molly's phone camera in my eyes.

"I'm sorry," she laughed, "I just wanted to save this moment, in case it was the only time."

Molly showed me the picture later, and it showed me peeking up from between her spread legs. It shows most of my slightly wet face above the mound of her spread hairy pussy. My tongue is already out for another lick. Molly also sent this pic to her girlfriends, the ones she said had crushes me. They hearted and liked it a lot, and couldn't believe that she'd gotten me to go down on her. They were even more amazed when they heard that I'd insisted on it before getting a blow job.

But in the moment, I was a bit shocked that she'd taken a pic of me going down on her. But I decided then that I'd try to get a pic of her giving me head.

"Put one of your fingers inside of me, James. Technically I'm a virgin, but I've already fucked my fingers deep into my pussy several times, imagining they were your cock."

This was a surprise, but I did as asked. I slowly put a finger into Molly's moist opening, and it slid in very easily. She moan as I did this, and seemed very aroused.

I resumed gently licking her clit, as I slowly finger fucked my stepsister.

Molly gasped, "Oh, James! Yes!"

With one hand I kept finger fucking her, going faster, while with the other hand I gently lifted up the hood of her clit, and then started licking her a bit faster.

"Oh. Uh!" Molly groaned, as she arched her back a little, and pressed her pussy against my face.

I kept working, and I could tell soon from my experiences with my old girlfriend that Molly was getting into the zone. To me when you're going down on a woman and she and you get into the zone it's almost like riding a wave. And I could feel the wave inside of Molly already building up.

"Uh! Oh my god, James! You really like my pussy...oh...eat me bro!"

"Yes, Molly," I said, taking a brief break with my tongue while still finger fucking her, "I love your pussy. I'll go down on you anytime you want. Just show it to me."

Then I started licking her again, and my words and tongue seemed to send her into almost a frenzy.

"Oh my god, bro! Uh. You're love my pussy--uh!--so much! oh! You'll love my...pussy--Uh! whenever I want--uhhh! oh god, bro! Ohh! I'm gonna cum on your face! Gawwd! UHHH! Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uh. Oh."

Molly hips bucked several times against me as she orgasmed. I could feel her vagina tightening on my fingers as I continued to lick her and finger fuck her.

Then she orgasmed again, squirting my finger and face a bit with her luscious liquids.

Almost immediately after her second or third orgasm I slowed my pace, and then stopped. My girlfriend had trained me to do that for her, and it seemed to work for Mol too.

After just keeping my face very gently between her legs for a minute, I slowly emerged from between my sister's legs, and then gave her pussy a little farewell kiss. And then I climbed up toward her face to cuddle her. This is something my ex-girlfriend had also trained me to do.

Molly was so overcome by the feels and the emotions that she was weeping a tiny bit, but smiling and happy. I just held her for a few minutes, and gently kissed her and said, "I love you," while she recovered.

Finally she said, stroking my forehead and matted hair, "I love you too, James. Thank you. I've messed up your hair with my pussy. Wow. It's late, and I'm suddenly tired after all that. I still want to suck your cock, but I also want to just lie here. Would that be okay?"

"Sure, Mol. Just lie there and rest. You don't need to worry about anything else."

"No. I still want to suck your cock. Right now. But I just want to lie here on my side in my bed, if that's okay, and suck on my brother's hard-on that I gave him. Can you do that for me? Just put it in my mouth, and I'll suck and it, and you can move it back and forth in my mouth. Please? I promise that will cheer me up for at least a week. That, and you going down on me. Please?"

I laughed and said, "Okay, Mol, if that's what you really want."

"It is. I've been thinking about your cock ever since I turned 18 and you saw my pussy. I knew you got hard for me when you looked at it. And I wanted your cock then. Is it still hard for me?"

As I was getting up out of the bed she felt for my cock, and found that it was still hard.

She said, "It seems like you're almost always hard for me."

Molly rolled over on her side, with her face at the edge of the bed. Her dark hair was on her shoulder and back, and her face was still a bit flushed from her orgasms. Her impressive breasts were pointing toward me.

I could see her looking alternately up at my face, and down and my cock, which, conveniently, because of the height of her bed, was right at the level of her face.

"Yes, I'm usually hard for you, Mol," I said, and then added bluntly, "And so please open your mouth for my cock."

Molly obediently opened her mouth, suddenly looked both eager and also a tiny bit worried about what was about to happen.

I was standing beside Molly's bed, holding my six and a half inch erection. My purplish-red cock head was swollen with desire, and already slick with pre-cum. It looked large next to her mouth. My Mom had asked me to do anything I could to cheer up Molly, but I'm sure never in her wildest nightmares thought I was going to go down on my sister, and then put my cock into my sister's mouth.

But at this point I was so aroused, and Mol had asked for it so many times, that I didn't hesitate.

Holding her face steady with one hand, I guided my cock into her open mouth with my other.

She gently closed her mouth, and immediately started sucking on my cock head.

I gasped, because it felt amazing having my sister's wet and warm mouth on my cock.

"Yes, Mol. That's right. Uh! Let me have your phone."

Without stopping her nursing, she reached over and handed me her phone.

It took me a few seconds, but since I already knew he password I was soon at her camera, and as she half smiled with my cock in her mouth I took a photo.

After the pic she took my cock out of her mouth, and said, "It tastes a tiny bit salty, and a little weird, but I like having your cock in my mouth. And you can even cum in my mouth, bro. I don't know if I can swallow it all my first time, but I'll try. What else should I do as I suck your cock?"

"Just massage my shaft with your hands," I say, as she puts my erection back into her mouth.

As Molly sucked and massages my cock, I began slowly moving back and forth in her wet and warm mouth, gently fucking her face.

A minute or so of this seem to revive her, and she took me out again to say, "I think this might work even better in the classic way. For my first time I actually do want to be on my knees for you, bro. But any time you need to, or want to, even if it's in the middle of the night, you can just come into my bedroom. Even if I'm asleep in my bed, just wake me up and put it right in my mouth."

"Really?" I said, happy about that, but also wondering about this strange idea, as Mol got down on her knees in front of me.

"Yeah, really," Molly said with a smile, adding, "I can tell that makes you happy, James, to have me to take care of your cock whenever you need it. It's just like what you said to me. You said anytime I wanted you to lick my pussy I can just show it to you. Even if we're just hanging out in the kitchen, if our parents aren't home, I'll just lift up my skirt, which means you should immediately get down on your knees and start licking my pussy for me."

"Okay," I said with a smile, and then I groaned with pleasure as my sister started bobbing her wet and warm mouth up and down on my cock, while also massaging it with one of her hands.

I reached down and felt Mol's full breasts as she serviced my cock. They were so soft and ripe, and her mouth felt so wonderful. Plus the fact that she was on her knees for me, and seemingly would do that whenever I wanted was soon overwhelming.

I hadn't cum since the previous night with Mol's picture, which is a long time for a man my age who is horny all the time, and suddenly I could feel it was about to happen. A jeweled city of pleasure was suddenly about to explode in my cock, balls, and head all at once.

I suddenly grabbed onto Mol's head to steady myself as my hips began bucking with my intense orgasm. My cock thrust deep into her mouth as I began shooting my load into her.

"Oh Mol! UHHhh! Uhhhh! Uhhh! Uhh! Uhh."

As I orgasmed, my hips bucked five or six times against her, and my cock tried to get down her throat. Her eyes bulged a bit, and she started choking a little as my sperm filled her mouth as I thrust into her.

I saw her trying to swallow most of it, and she almost succeeded, but she gagged and winced a little at the taste and quantity. A bit dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts.

Molly gasped and panted as she finally removed my still-hard and slobbery cock from her mouth. She looked a bit stunned and shocked, but then she smiled and said, "Wow, bro. That was intense! You were literally fucking my face. I really liked it, but it was unliked anything I've ever felt in my life. Or tasted. Jeeze you had a lot cum for me. Jenny and Sarah warned me it would taste weird, and they were right."

"Sorry, Mol. Maybe we shouldn't do that again," I said, as we both continued to breathe heavily.

"No, I really liked it, bro! It was just really intense. I mean, I know you love me so much. And that showed how strong your feelings are for me. Just like when I was pumping my pussy against your face, which showed how I felt about you, and so I think we're pretty much equal. And I want to feel your cock in my pussy too."

She laughed and added, "And yeah, my offer still stands--I'll give you a blowjob anytime you want, and as part of that you've got to stop masturbating, and give all of your cum to me. And I want you to lick my pussy any time that I want, and I'll promise not to touch my clit, but get my sexual pleasures from you. Deal?"

I laughed and said "Deal," as I reached out to shake her hand that she offered for this pact.

I wiped up the rest of my cum on Molly's chin and breasts with a tissue, and then we got back in her bed to cuddle for several minutes.

Then she said, "I want to add something more to our deal. Something that will really make me happy."

"What is it?" I said, snuggling her.

"I want you to agree to fuck me, any time that you I ask you to, day or night. I want to lose my virginity to you, but I don't want it to be just a one time thing. I want you to promise to put your cock into my pussy whenever I ask you to, any time and any place I need cheering up."