Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Mol, Jeeze," I said and felt her tense up.

But knowing I wanted to fuck my sister's cunt more than anything in the world, and knowing that her mental health in some ways might depend on it, I quickly added, "Yes, Mol, I'll fuck you anytime you want."

"Oh James, thank you!" Molly said, and added, "Maybe tomorrow I'll lose my virginity."

I still couldn't believe we'd done all this with my parents in the house. Somehow I also couldn't believe we'd never done this before either. But I was suddenly worried that for some random reason one of our parents was going to come upstairs and find us together. Mol was getting sleepy, but she could see the concern and agreed with it, and so after we kissed goodnight, I quietly unlocked her door, went into my room, and went to my own bed.

I almost immediately fell deeply asleep, and didn't wake up until morning.

****

"Good morning, sunshine!" Molly said, waking me up several hours later.

She was standing right next to my bed. She was freshly showered and had wet hair, and was wearing a colorful skirt and sexy low-cut blouse I hadn't seen before.

She laughed at my groggy state, and was clearly brimming with happiness and self-confidence, which was obviously a big change for her.

She said, "Okay, James, think fast, this is a test," and then she slowly raised her skirt, revealing that she had no panties.

I stared at the dark triangle of my sister's pussy for a couple of seconds before it clicked in what I was supposed to do, and then I immediately leaned over, and started kissing Mol's hairy cunt. I also reached around and started feeling her generous ass with my hands, but the position was kind of awkward.

"Good boy," Mol said, sounding very pleased with with me, but then she added as I continued kissing and feeling her, "But I can tell this position is kind of difficult for you. Let me help you."

And with that she got up on the bed, guided me with her hands to lie on my back, and positioned herself with her arms steadying herself on my headboard.

And then lifted her skirt again and straddled my face.

I was now under Mol's skirt, and her legs were obviously apart, and so I was looking at my sister's spread pussy again from just inches away--but this time she was above me. Her large pinkish-brown labia were spread and looked were ready to envelop me.

"Lick me, James!" Mol, said, and then slowly lowered her open cunt on my face.

As I started licking her, she started gently rubbing her moist sex against my mouth and nose.

It was wonderfully overpowering, to be just barely awake, and now have Mol sitting on my face, almost smothering me. Her pussy was slightly scented with soap from her shower, but increasingly from arousal too, which was both sweet and musky.

In a couple of minutes Mol was gasping and groaning with pleasure, as I continued to lick her, and she continued to rub her open crotch on my face. Although it was a challenge to breath sometimes, she seemed to know how to lift up a bit for a few seconds here and there so that I'd be okay.

"Yeah, James. Good boy. Keep licking my pussy. Uh! I always masturbate as soon as I wake up. But--Uh!--today--Ohh!--you're gonna make me cum, bro. Uh! Oh Gawwd! Yes. Right there! Uh! Uh! Uh! UHHHH! I'm--UHH!--fucking...your face. Oh Gawd. That felt so good. Uh. Oh."

Feeling her orgasm as my sister sat on my face was almost beyond belief in intensity. And then she started relaxing afterward and really almost smothering me. After several seconds I started slapping her hip on one side, which pushing her up with the other.

Mol laughed and she raised herself off of me, and said, "Okay bro! You've wanted my pussy for so long, but I guess that's almost too much."

She got off of me, and looked at me with affectionate amusement.

I was lying there panting, coated in her juices, and no doubt I looked shocked and surprised at everything that had just happened.

Mol laughed again, and said, "Well, now you really know what it's like to have your face fucked. That worked out even better than my girlfriend Jenny said it would. She said if you don't masturbate, and are super horny, you can cum by sitting on your guys face before you suffocate him."

I laughed, but also looked slightly alarmed at that last bit.

Mol continued, now standing by my bed again, and offering me a hand up, adding, "Of course I'll always give you enough air, James. But both of us are probably going to need to learn to almost hold our breaths for a minute when the other sibling is at the end part of fucking our faces. Come on. Don't look so shocked. Get up and let's go take a shower in Mom and Dad's master bathroom. They both went to work a while ago."

I got up and Mol took note of my morning wood tenting out my pjs, and said, "I'll give you a handjob in the shower to take care of that."

****

It was true I was almost in shock, and I was thinking about it as Mol lead me down to Mom and Dad's huge bathroom, which had not only a big clawfoot bathtub, but also a large walk-in shower with two shower heads. It has cost my parents a lot of money to put that in a few years ago, while Mol and I had to make due with our okay but rather plain bathroom upstairs.

Anyway, I was thinking that suddenly the dynamics of our relationship had really shifted in the last 24 hours. Mol was now not just happy and confident, and very openly sensual, but seemingly the leader of our relationship. She was setting the terms, making that weird deal, and sitting on my face--which I'd never experienced before--when I was just barely awake.

I felt kind of like I did when I was on a whitewater rafting trip in high school a few years ago. Yes, there was some control, but to a large degree you were just going for the ride and hoping to make it through.

We'd never used our parents' bathroom, except for once when we had to get some pipes replace in ours, but now Mol was confidently turning on the water in the shower, and quickly getting undressed. I was getting used to seeing her nude, but she was still quite a sight--like a young brunette Marilyn Monroe.

Mol noticed my stare, and said, "I like the way you look at me, James. Like you just can't get enough of me. I was sitting on your face few minutes ago, and now you already look like you want more of me."

"I do," I said, and smiled, But I was still somewhat stunned by everything that was happening.

"All in good time," Mol said, now undressing me since I seemed slow at it, "but for now let's get in the shower and I'll massage that big cock of yours to give you some relief."

We got in the shower and she immediately started soaping and massaging my morning wood. Firmly holding it and stroking it up and down.

"Can you come for me quickly bro? I've got some place I want to go with you."

"Yes," I said, "Just stroke me even faster."

In less than five minutes I was shooting my sperm on Mol's belly and pussy with several groans of pleasure.

With soap and water soon I could see my sperm washing down the drain. My parents would be horrified if they knew this was happening. If fact, what if one of them came home unexpectedly from work? That rarely happened, but once in a while it did.

Anyway, it didn't happen then, and soon we were out of the shower, drying each other off, and getting dressed.

Molly wore the same clothes as before--the colorful skirt without panties, as well as the low cut blouse. But now she put some glamorous make-up. And although I have to say I like the natural Mol even better, with her make-up she did look very hot with her dark red lipstick, eyeliner, and some other touches.

After some time applying make-up, we were suddenly in my college car, which was a 20-year old Honda Accord, and we were driving over to Mol's friend Jenny's house. Mol told me that Sarah would there too, and that she wanted to show off her new boyfriend to them.

As we were driving there, Molly said, "James, I have a confession to make."

"What is it?" I said, puzzled.

"Jenny and Sarah dared me to get you to agree to what's called 'free use.' Do you know what that is?"

"I'm not sure," I said, having not really heard of it.

"What it means is what you already promised me. What we promised each other. Any time I want anything from you sexually, you have to do it, as long as it's legal and safe and all."

"Okay," I said, laughing, and wondering what would happen next.