All Comments on 'Molly'

by bleeep

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
uk_writer_53uk_writer_534 months ago

I thought it xould have been longer and fleshed out the characters more but otherwise i enjoyed the story. Nicely written.

cpl8140cpl81404 months ago

Nice story. 5* (Title insurance would protect

Ryan)

acupacup4 months ago

I'll agree with it could have been fleshed out a bit more, but over all good. Definitely had an ending, not chopped off to get it completed. Might be a candidate for an 'update' somewhere down the road if you feel like fleshing it out some.

goodshoes2goodshoes24 months ago

Great story for my otherwise bleak, rainy, damp, raw day. At least no snow in the forecast for where I live (in the USA). Add a second chapter? Not needed. Just writing more similar to this will make me and other readers happy.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWife4 months ago

Amount of "computer security and cyber threat analyst" working with "ex-Marine" in the stories here make me feel pretty paranoid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If bleeep writes it, I’ll read it. An unusual and engaging storyline with impeccable prose.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have enjoyed the company of smart, take-no-shit women all of my adult life, and was fortunate enough to find one to marry. Ryan seems to be a lot like me, and Molly is very much the sort of woman that I like. They will do just fine together. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked it but not your best work. Felt like it all happened way too fast. Great premise, should've just been told more slowly, even if it'd taken 12 pages to do it. Love me a slow burn story.

PrfsrPrfsr4 months ago

It seemed like a short time between deployments. Good story.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

What little I know of the Marine Corps says a world wide network of ex-Marines ready to help out a fellow Marine sounds like. Yes, perhaps the story could have been longer, but the key points and issues were covered. Well written story and loved the ending.

Hugo999Hugo9994 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this

OTHill61OTHill614 months ago

As an Army brat, I agree it was a short time between deployments, but sometimes the government does strange things. And all the no longer Active Duty Marines prefer the term “former Marine” to ex-Marine.

Definitely a quick story, but still very good!

Hugo999Hugo9994 months ago

Really enjoyed this

lAnatomistelAnatomiste4 months ago

Very nice - coulda used some more "getting to know you" scenes, but, what the heck!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

A really good BTB and romance all in one. Thank you!

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[01.01.24]

(1st review of the Gnu Year!)

Top Shelf Storytelling!

11/10!!!!!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF4 months ago

Two words for you - title insurance!

DrizdartDrizdart4 months ago

non-military sort here, but have several friends who are Marines .... they'll tell you so, after they get the Senior discount for their breakfast and before they tell a story of an active duty tour 30 or 40 years ago.

Enjoyed the story. Would have enjoyed it a bit more with a little more writing to smooth out the rough spots. Still, ***** and a quick trip to see what else you've written.

olddave51olddave514 months ago

Great story 5

Would have liked to see contact with her twin, Holly, Even just a visit to the prison.

Loved the demise of Brett.

Would have liked to see Holly have repentance, maybe change her life around. After all they are sisters.

reader1000reader10003 months ago

I echo what olddave51 said about Holly. Maybe include her in a followup second chapter? He’s a good writer also and probably worth listening to. You did cover all the bases and well, but maybe a touch quickly. Thanks for your time and effort. Looking forward to more.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 month ago

Former Marine. They're ex-Marine only if they got a dishonorable discharge. Even BCDs are considered case-by-case.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The answer is yes, fraternal twins are hereditary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbleeep@bleeep
Been suffering a bit of writer's block lately. I think I've overcome that, at least for the moment as I just submitted my third work in a little over a week. "Molly" was a story I'd been working on for over two years and the newest one "Irresistible Force" nearly as long. Sti...

SIMILAR Stories