Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, things happened much faster than either one of us would have liked. She jammed herself down onto my prick, hard, nearly tearing off her own nipples and came. Her vaginal walls crushed my shaft with more force than I thought possible as she plummeted into her orgasm. All of this drove me over the edge as well and I unloaded into her spasming depths. I pumped her full, thrashing about as if electrocuted and we both toppled into a sweaty, gasping heap of very well fucked and unbelievable happy flesh.

Morning found us pretty much as we'd fallen the night before. Molly was on top of me, snoring softly. I was not in her, but I was erect and between her legs nestled in her lips. We were sticky and probably didn't smell the greatest but the smile on her face as she slept said it all. I actually managed to slide out from under her, shower, and eat breakfast before she staggered down stairs. As much as I'd have liked to stay home. Somebody's gotta work. Lucky me. Molly kissed me tenderly and wished me a good day as I headed out the door.

By the time I'd gotten home from work, Molly had moved into the master bedroom with me. The smile on her face made the Joker look depressed.

Call me the eternal optimist, but I think Molly and I will work out. Sometimes you have to go through Hell to find heaven an God knows that girl as been through Hell. Remember, I was her tour guide.

Who knew looking for a house would ultimately end in me finding Molly. My perfect, adorable (don't tell her I said that), tough as nails ex-Marine. I don't know what the future holds other than I know deep in my heart Molly will be in it and if I play my cards right, we may... Wait! Do twins run in the family?