Molly and Angela's Sexy Plan

Story Info
Two trans lesbians put on a show.
1.6k words
4.47
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

It was a clear fall day and I was sitting at the coffee shop with my girlfriend Angela. We had just finished playing a few rounds of Race for the Galaxy over frothy cappuccinos and warmly spiced slices of coffee cake. She exclaimed, "You may have won this time but I'm coming for you later!"

Raising my eyebrows, I laughed, "You'll be coming for me, eh?"

"I didn't mean it like that!" she said, then, more quietly, "But that doesn't mean I won't, cutie," and winked.

I smiled and looked at her. Her eyes were as bright as usual behind her big round glasses, and her shy smile still shone across her face. I pushed her purple hair behind her ear and whispered, "I have an idea how we could do that, once we get back to my place."

When I told her the idea, she replied, "I love it, let's go!" She stood up with a swirl of her black plaid dress and started packing the game cards up in the Ziploc we brought them in. I gathered up our dishes and took them to the dish station, then met Angela at the door. We kissed and then exited the coffee shop.

On the way home, Angela said, "You know, I was really intimidated by you the first time I saw you. This tall trans butch just acting like you knew everyone in the cafe and making sure they all knew how to play the game you were offering. It took me three games to work up the courage to sit at your table."

"I didn't know that. I just remember a cute femme sitting beside me and being very into Galaxy Trucker!"

"It's a good game but mostly I was into you talking about it!"

"Fair! I definitely wanted to talk to you though, it's not every day I just run into another trans girl."

"Oh so I was just another trans girl?"

"Not once I talked to you, dear. Then you were one of the most charming trans girls I'd ever met."

"I sure do love closing down a game cafe with you, Molly."

"I love you, Angela."

Then we arrived at the entrance of the apartment I share with Leah. I opened the door and said, "Hey we're back, beautiful!"

Leah looked up from their embroidery and said, "Hey, hun! Good to see you, Angela. Did you two have a good date?"

Angela replied, "She's way too good at Race but you were right about the coffee. I enjoyed every sip."

"The date's not over yet," I smirked, "I promised Angela I'd make her come! Do you want to come watch?"

Leah said, "Hmm, that does sound like fun. You two are so hot! You good with that, Angela?"

Angela replied, "Yes, I think I'd like an audience. Molly and I have some hot plans!"

Leah smiled and said, "Do you now? Let's get going!" Then we all went to the bedroom.

Angela and I climbed onto the bed while Leah took a seat. "Want help with that dress?", I asked.

She said, "Yes please, but only if I can help you with your clothes too!"

By way of reply, I smoothly lifted her dress over her head, then held my arms out to invite her to take off my shirt. I thought she'd pull it over my head but she noticed it was a button-up and undid the buttons instead. One by one she undid them, following each button up with a kiss on the newly-exposed skin. The warmth of her lips felt gentle against my skin, and she progressed just slowly enough that I was craving each kiss right before it happened.

When my shirt was open, I shrugged it off. Angela unbuckled my belt and smiled at me. Then, she pulled down my pants and panties in one smooth move and took me, still soft, in her mouth.

I groaned out my enjoyment from deep in my throat and immediately felt myself harden. She sucked me gently while I was still semi-soft, and the warmth of her mouth spread deep within me as she did so.

From the other side of the room I heard a rustling. When I turned to look I saw that Leah had reached up their skirt and was beginning to touch themself in response to watching us. I smiled at them then turned back to look at Angela, who was looking very happy. I said, "Honey, can I suck you too?"

She took her mouth off of my girldick and said, "Yes." She stood up and I could see the outline of her own partial erection through her flowery lace underwear. I pulled her in for a kiss and luxuriated in the soft feeling of her body against mine for a moment, then said, "You lie down and I'll get on top of you, ok?"

She smiled her assent and we took off the rest of our clothes. Then she lay down on the bed and said, "Please get that delicious dick back in my mouth!"

I lined myself up with her and did just that. Her welcoming dick lay before me and I licked it slowly from base to tip. The shiver of anticipation that she gave me in response was so lovely that I did it a couple more times before taking the delicate head between my lips. I sucked lightly and licked the sensitive spots on the bottom of Angela's glans, and she expressed her excitement by sucking me more vigorously.

We continued for a while trading pleasure in this way and both became quite aroused. Heavy breathing from across the room reminded us of our spectator, and knowing Leah's enjoyment made me even more excited.

Eventually I let go of Angela's penis and said, "Want to do our plan now?"

She said, "Sure, I'd love to try something new!"

I got up and retrieved the Magic Wand from our toy drawer. Leah gasped and clutched at their breast; I knew partners using toys on each other was one of their favourite things to watch. Angela spread her legs and put her feet down, and I pressed the wand to her root and turned it on.

A jolt of pleasure shot up her back and she yelped at the intensity of the feeling. I went in between her legs and sat with my legs under hers. I moved forward until the wand was also touching my core, then gathered our penises in my hand. I rubbed them together and started stroking them both with the same hand.

Angela's breath was quick and shallow, and she was moving her hips up and down beneath me. Little noises escaped her mouth and her small breasts wobbled. It was an amazing sight and it brought me closer to the edge myself. I turned to look at Leah, and saw that they were shaking too. They said, "I'm going to try to edge for a bit, sexy! Keep being hot you two!"

Angela's dick was hard in my hand and I enjoyed the sensation of her hardness against mine. I continued stroking us gently while the wand made me feel warm and tingly inside.

"Harder, harder," Angela said, "Please!" I stroked faster and she wailed her pleasure out. Soon she was shaking in orgasm and shouting, "Fuck Molly yes Molly good!" Her climax shook the bed and I could barely hold onto her pulsing cock. I let go of mine to make sure I kept stroking Angela through her full climax.

As soon as Angela had relaxed in contentment, I heard Leah's voice raise to replace hers. I picked up the wand and held it to my dick, then looked and saw Leah furiously touching themself and writhing and moaning in climax. This only added to the pressure deep in the heart of me, driving me towards orgasm. I focused on the sensations of the wand on my shaft. The vibrations felt like they were travelling all through me and I couldn't hold on anymore. I looked at Angela still glowing in her aftermath and lost myself in the waves of release for a moment. A cry rang out from deep within me and I felt happy and whole.

Angela was watching me quietly as I finished, and then I lay down beside her and pulled her into an embrace. I said, "How are you doing, cutie?"

"Very glad for sexy plans," she sighed.

"I'm glad for them too, and for you, my love," I said. I moved my hand down to the small of her back and held her close, enjoying the feeling of her soft body against mine.

Leah asked, "Can I join you two?"

"Yes, for sure!" I said, and they snuggled up behind me.

They said, "Thank you for including me in that! It was very sexy to watch."

"You're welcome," Angela said, "Turns out I like being watched, and I know you love looking at my body, so that works out for both of us!"

Leah said, "I didn't even know you'd be into me at first, you seemed to only have eyes for Molly!"

Angela replied, "I saw the way she looked at you and I thought, 'These two love doing things together.'"

"We really do!" I said, "But we hadn't done somebody together until you suggested it."

She smiled and said, "I'd only been fantasizing about threesomes for years, it seemed like a chance to actually make it happen."

I said, "Any other fantasies you'd like help with?"

"You could let me win at Mario Kart?"

"I'll let you try later if you want." But we all kept snuggling instead.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers