Wishing to be a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Virgin trans girl plans her 'first time'.
1.2k words
4.71
5.2k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how a sexually adventurous trans girl develops her sexuality and confidence. Some chapters are based on real experiences, some (sadly) are still just fantasy.

Please let me know your thoughts and if I should write more chapters about Rebecca's journey.

***************************************

Rebecca is a trans girl in her early twenties from a very sheltered background and whilst being very shy she also has extreme sexual urges that she is finding harder and harder to control.

A college course and generous funding from a grandfather who is more comfortable with the family's only girl/boy being hundreds of miles away has allowed her to make the move to London and at last the freedom of living alone in her own apartment. Here Rebecca has come to life as a convincing and very attractive girl.

She has met two men so far but was so shy that on both occasions she made her excuses and jumped into a taxi home after only the briefest of conversations. They were good looking guys from a reputable site for admirers and good feedback with other girls, but she just couldn't somehow break the ice.

She knew that she was very attractive. On her shopping trips she was always being complemented on her shapely figure, long legs, piercing blue grey eyes and pristine make up by guys who had no idea of her little secret, but allowing Rebecca to physically be her feminine self was proving to be just too much.

This was really beginning to frustrate her as she knew that she was not a cold fish but sexually hungry and desperate to be treated like a woman. She needed to find the man who can release her from her self imposed frigidity. It was almost like she was two different girls:

Cold Rebecca met the guys and then ran off home.

Hot Rebecca spent her days off constantly shopping for the tiniest, flimsiest, prettiest delicate lingerie she could find, taking hours in the more adventurous fashion shops searching for something just a little shorter, just a little tighter, just a little more revealing than the other girls dare to wear. She had an extensive collection of shoes, all very stylish, none with less than a five inch heel and some even higher that she purchased with full knowledge that in practice they could only really be worn in the bedroom to tease, seduce and ultimately point her heels at the bedroom ceiling.

Her shopping marathons would always end with a long soak in a warm bath, glossy red lips and nails meticulously attended to before she would carefully select outfits from her new purchases. The rest of the evening was spent posing in front of the full length mirror knowing she looked so so hot, perfecting the sexy walk and sultry pout she knew the guys just couldn't resist.

She always tried to resist touching herself for as long as possible but inevitably she would select her favourite porn download and stand in front of the mirror. Her eyes would shift constantly from admiring her smouldering reflection to the guy on the screen holding the back of the beautiful girls head whilst he guided her half open mouth to his hard penis, teasing the head around those red lips before allowing her to take the shaft fully in her mouth, her wide eyes looking up at him in gratitude while her fingers furiously masturbated her own girl cock until she came all ver her flat stomach.

Rebecca copied the girl on the film, her red finger nails were now easily visible through her sheer thong, slowly caressing her lady cock as she changed the movie.

The next scene opened with a blonde haired girl wearing only white hold ups, six inch stilettos, matching push up bra & tiny thong, on her knees, her wrists cuffed tightly. The guy was behind her gently nibbling her ear and neck while both his hands were all over her bottom stroking, fondling, caressing. His middle finger slid gently into her boy pussy until she writhed and groaned with pleasure only for him to replace his finger with his tongue delving deep into her rosebud opening.

This was her favourite part and made her so jealous of the blonde screaming in ecstasy on her screen. Rebecca reached into the drawer & took out a gag placing it tightly in her mouth. The cold lube massaged around the entrance to her pussy made her tingle in anticipation and her shaft harden against her tight lacey G-string.

She then took out her favourite dildo, knelt on the bed and started to feed it slowly into her pussy at the same time as the guy on the screen moved the blondes thong to one side and entered her. The girl and Rebecca gasped at the same time, certainly more pleasure than pain. Rebecca's toy and the guys cock kept thrusting in perfect timing until he spun the girl round and shot his load into her open mouth and across her innocent face. Meanwhile Rebecca's most expensive thong was soaked in her own cum as she reached her climax - alone again.

An hour later as she drifted off to sleep vowing to change. She had agreed to a date with a new guy on Friday and this time she would not allow the frigid Rebecca to take control.

He seemed more authoritative than the others and she was going to give him every encouragement. She was going to dress in a style more daring than the previous dates, a style that would be a little more slutty, one that turned her on and would excite him so that even if she did start to freeze they would be both so excited by what she was wearing and how she looked that he wouldn't stop seducing her even if at first she said was a little reluctant!

Rebecca wanted to be the girl on the film, licking the shaft of his hard cock, kneeling before him feeling its head against her tongue, tasting his pre cum, sensing it pulse and throb as she worked it in and out of her glossy lips almost choking, eyes watering, her saliva dripping from her greedy mouth down his shaft and onto his full ball sack....and then on all fours, his hands around her waist as his cock entered her tight little pussy, slowly fucking her until she wants more and pushes her hips back so it goes deeper inside her until he can take no more. Then she will beg him to shoot his load in her mouth. As she watches him jerk and moan she'll swallow his cum like a very greedy slut.

The image, the taste, the sensation of where his cock has been inside her, and the view of herself in the mirror was her aim. The bonde slut with long legs perched on six inch heels, quarter cup bra, and immaculate make up now spoiled by stray blobs of cum she failed to catch in time take Rebecca to the edge, making her gasp. Her knees tremble and her own climax soils the fragile thong with just a single stroke to her own hard cock.

And so she started to select everything that she would need, make up, nails, lingerie, shoes and the outfit that would leave him in no doubt that she wanted to be seduced and that his reward would be the use of a wanton hot gorgeous trans girl.