Molly Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly's sex life expands.
5.9k words
4.81
11.5k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,346 Followers

It was Tuesday. I'm in the girl's room at school looking at my phone. It's a big fat dripping cock. Mr. K's. "Miss you." Is the message. He's such a fucking perv. I step into a stall and strip. I'm at the far end of the school, nobody comes up here this time of day. I put one foot up on the toilet and take a snap of my pussy, which is wide open and wet. That man makes me crazy. Then I hold the camera over me, so you get the whole me in a toilet stall with my clothes heaped in a pile, stark naked, holding my tit. Click. I send both. My message, "Fuck me, Mr. K."

As I slip my dress back over my head my phone chimes. I look at it and smile. Mrs. K. No picture. "Can't wait and call me Miranda."

Tanner and I are at my house for a change. She bombed another math test, and my mom is tutoring her. My mom's a whiz at math. Dad is still at work.

Mom and Tanner are in mom's room. After the first couple of times, mom moved them to her room saying it was easier for Tanner to concentrate. Makes sense. I love Tanner, but she is flighty.

I open my phone to clean off the pics and texts. My mom looks at my phone once and a while and would implode if she found out what her daughter is up to. Looking at Mr. K's cock and Miranda's message gets me wet. Looking at the pics I sent from school, gets me wetter. I close my door.

I reach under my dress and slide off my panties. Sunflowers today. Pretty yellow. The gusset drenched. How can I be so fucking horny all the time?

On my back, on my bed, legs wide, two fingers slipping in and out of my vagina. I love masturbating. I pinch a nipple through my dress as I raise my hips to meet my thrusting fingers. I love the sound of my fingers squishing in my pussy. I remember the feel of his cock as I sat on him, taking him inside me. Then, the next day when he took me in his kitchen, watching his daughter sunbathe as he plunged his rigid cock into her best friend. I came all over the towel I put under me. I didn't stop.

I rub my hard clit as I remember the feel of Tanner's naked body on mine. Her wet sex pressed against my thigh, her warm mouth on my nipple. Having never thought about it, now it's all I think about. I'm scared. If I go all the way with Tanner, will it change us? What if she finds out about me and her dad? Well, I guess it's gonna be me and her parents now.

My buzz dies as I think about how all this could go wrong. Then, I wonder if it could go the other way and let everybody have fun. If Tanner doesn't mind. I mean I could try having sex with her, I'm not grossed out by the idea, and it felt really nice with her naked body against mine, and her mouth and hands on my boobs. My fingers go back to my clit, and I come imagining those fingers belonging to my best friend. I orgasm in a delicious gush.

I hear mom's door open, and I just have time to pull my dress down as Tanner barges through my door. She pauses and I see her nose twitch. She smiles when she sees my wet panties by the bed. She jumps on the bed and hugs me. "Your mom is amazing. She made it all so easy. We're gonna need more sessions if you don't mind me stealing her."

Tanner's body against mine feels good. Her full breasts, in a bra, still feel good as they push into my braless ones. She's moving her hips against mine. Nothing dirty, but suggestive, and it feels like more. Is there anything I won't do?

"She's all yours, bestie. I'm glad. We'll get to graduate together. I'm glad my mom can help you with your problem."

Tanner picks up her head and looks into my eyes. "You have no idea." She moves in, and our lips meet. We've kissed before, but this time it feels like there's something behind it. It's quick, but the look in my best friend's eyes is one I've never seen before. I put my hands on the side of her head and gently pull her in for another kiss, this one longer and I open my mouth slightly, feeling her tongue touching mine. All too briefly, we make out. Panting as our mouths merged. My mom, in the kitchen, yells something about cookies. We break our embrace. Tanner looms over me, her eyes soft. "Wow," she says.

As we get up, I see her sneak my wet panties and slip them into her pocket.

The next few days are crazy. Mr. K and Miranda tell me they aren't sending any more pics and I should get some rest for Friday night.

Friday night.

But Thursday comes first. A text from Miranda. "Can you sneak out tonight? Midnight?" I sit and look at my phone. Teasing is one thing, but now they want me to sneak out of my house. Miranda said she wanted to watch, I knew this was going to happen, but now it seemed so sneaky. I feel my pussy fill and I know my cotton panties are wet. "Yes," Was my reply.

My phone under my pillow vibrates, not that I was asleep. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank, my flippies, and slip out the back door.

I'm walking along a suburban street, my nipples hard and my pussy wet. I snuck out of my house and I'm going to sneak into my best friend's house and fuck her dad while her mom watches. I'm so perverted. I can't wait.

The front door is just off the latch. The house is dark. I know the layout like my own and head up the stairs. Their bedroom door is ajar. I gently press it open and slip in, closing it and locking it behind me. I push off my shorts and flip off the tank. I'm naked and horny.

There is a full moon tonight. The sheers over the window block most of it, enough left to see Mr. K on the bed. The rest of the room is in deep darkness. He smiles, he's naked and hard. His cock is shiny. The hair on his chest wet from perspiration. He taps the bed on his right side. I walk around and get on, moving my face over his waist. He sighs as I take his wet cock in my hand. Miranda was sucking him before I came in. I don't know where she is. I don't care. I want this cock.

I slip my mouth over Mr. K's erection. He sighs, touches my head. I spread my legs, putting my red-haired, wet, open pussy on display. I'm so horny, I'm shaking. I'm getting better at blowjobs. Mr. K isn't huge, and I can get all of him in my mouth now. I love sucking cock. I cup Mr. K's balls and gently squeeze, then I hear it, behind me. That wet squishing sound of a woman fingering her pussy. Miranda is in the armchair in the corner. I've seen it there before. My best friend's mom. The woman that took us to Brownie scouts and pre-school, is naked and masturbating in the dark while I suck Tanner's dad's penis. He gently pushes my head off. I know. I'm getting too good at this.

I slither my body up Mr. K's, letting my wet pussy leave a trail. Miranda is quietly panting. This is like the scene out of some movie. Mr. K has a warm smile as I close, and we kiss. Harder, our tongues fighting as I move, feeling the head of his cock at my entrance. We break, now nose-to-nose, panting, sweating.

"Is she watching?" I ask, knowing.

"Yes." He replies, "she's masturbating."

I move, letting an inch of him slip in. I want to plunge down, take it all, but this is too much fun.

"Can she see your hard cock in my pussy? I'm so fucking wet for you."

Mr. K's lip's part to answer, interrupted by a hoarse, needy, whisper, barely audible, from the corner. "Fuck him....now."

I plunge my body down, my ass slapping on his hips as I take all of him. I hear a gasp. My hands are full of the hair on Mr. K's chest as I rise and fall, fucking my best friend's dad while his wife watches. I'm gonna fuck a lot in my life but I'm sure this, right now, will be the one I remember.

I shift my hips, moving from up and down to back and forth. Loving the feel of this hard cock deep inside me. The penis drug, to which I am now addicted. My hands clamp his pecs, my fingers pinching his nipples. Mr. K's mouth open, breathing, gasping, his hands holding my little titties as I ride him.

"Cumming." He whispers. I hear a moan from the chair. I take my hand from Mr. K's chest and rub my clitoris, pushing myself over the top as Mr. K clamps his hands on my slim hips and rams his cock deep. I can feel it grow and twitch, releasing deep inside me. I cum on him. A flood out of my pussy, pouring over our union. We stop moving and smile at each other, breathlessly.

A hand pushes me off Mr. K. I roll onto my back and Miranda is between my legs, pressing them open as her face moves in. So, I guess I'm gonna have sex with a woman tonight.

Her mouth on my pussy is different than his. So much softer and confident. She knows how to lick me. Her tongue going deep, capturing her husband's cum out of a teen girl's vagina. I lay on the bed, helpless, and cum on this woman's face. She cleans me and keeps going. Two more orgasms and she pulls away. I see Mr. K is hard again. Miranda moves over, straddles him. I see her smooth, hairless pussy as it descends. She moans and looks at me. "Goodnight, Molly."

I slip on my shorts and tank as my best friend's parents fuck. What a night.

Friday afternoon I walk into Tanner's house with my backpack. I hear voices in the kitchen. I drop my pack and head in.

Miranda and Mr. K. smile. "Well, hello again." Miranda says, "Tanner is finishing her math homework. Your mom has been a surprising inspiration."

I get a soda from the refrigerator. "Yeah, she's great at math. I'm so glad she could help Tanner."

The three of us stand there, the conversation dead. I sip my soda. The hello kitty clock on the wall clicks away. Miranda looks at Mr. K, then at me.

"Are you okay?"

I put my soda down. Looking right at both of them I grasp the hem of my sundress and pull it up slowly until they can see my cotton panties, little devils on them today. They can see the bulge of my untrimmed red pubic hair and the big wet spot at my vagina. I hold the dress up and open my legs, showing them more wet cotton. They both gasp. I smile. "Mr. K, Miranda, I'm more than okay. That was the most amazing thing I've ever done. Are you okay?"

I let my dress drop as Miranda smirks at me and lifts the hem of her skirt until I can see the light blue lacy thong. The fabric tight against her smooth pussy, her slit imprinted on the dark, wet fabric. "I masturbated three times today, just thinking about it." She runs her finger up her slit. "Wanna do something wicked?"

I look out the doorway. Miranda says. "No, there's no time. This is what I mean."

She reaches under her skirt and pulls her thong off, letting it drop to the floor. Stepping out as she holds up her skirt. "Now you can see it clearly. What do you think?"

I reach under my dress and shove my panties down. I step out of them. I hold up my dress. "I'm not shaved like you. I love your pussy Miranda."

She moves closer. Her hand cups my mound. "I love your furry red pussy." She says.

I reach out and under her skirt, holding her vagina. "You ever touch a woman?" Miranda asks. "No," I reply, exploring her soft mound with my fingers.

"You like it?"

We are face to face, fingering each other. "I like Mr. K's cock better, but this is fun."

Our hands snap back as we hear the door upstairs. I go for my panties, but Miranda already has them. "Trade." She says as she holds my soaked cotton briefs to her face, sighing with contentment. I pick up her thong, heavy with her wetness. I put my mouth on the gusset. She tastes different than me, a little stronger. Miranda looks at me through the leg hole of my cotton panties. "You like?"

"Yes," I say as I quickly slip them on.

Our hems drop as Tanner comes into the kitchen. Mr. K turns away, concealing the fat bulge of his hard cock.

As we work to prepare dinner, Miranda faces me. The other two are setting the table in the dining room. Her hand slips up my leg and touches my pussy over her thong. She runs her finger over my furry mound while looking into my eyes mouthing, 'later?' I push my hand into her crotch over her skirt and smile, mouthing, 'yes.'

I sit between Tanner and Mr. K at dinner. Tanner put her hand on my leg, and I put my hand on Mr. K's. He slides my hand up until I gently grasp his erection through the cloth of his shorts.

Things quiet down. We watch a movie, tame. Nobody talks but there is a lot of eye contact. Tanner sits close to me, her hand between us, caressing my thigh. Miranda and Mr. K are on the loveseat under a blanket. I can tell they are touching each other. Tanner has no clue. The movie ends. It's bedtime.

Tanner shuts the door to her room. I notice my panties under the edge of her bed and picture her naked on her bed, masturbating with my panties pressed against her face. I quiver.

As Tanner undresses, she says. "We had a long practice today. I'm fucking whipped. She pulls off her top and drops her shorts. Her bra and panties match. She's wearing boy shorts now, and they look great.

"Those new?" I ask.

Tanner moves closer. "Get em today. Feel the fabric. So soft."

I smile at the obvious invitation and run my hand over her firm, round ass. "Yeah, feels real good." I let my hand stay there for a few seconds. Tanner blushes. I toss off my shirt and shorts while Tanner takes off her bra and panties. She sees my, well, her mom's, thong.

"Ohhh, that's new. You're getting all grown up now."

I bend over, slipping it off. I stand, holding the wet thong in my hand. "I think I like it. I have to get used to having the band up my ass."

Tanner laughs as she takes her mother's underwear from my hand. "Well, you should get more. You look sexy in them."

I turn to go shower. Walking into the bathroom, the mirror in front of me reflects Tanner behind me, pressing the gusset of the thong to her mouth, gently sucking on it. I'm stunned. She has no idea she is virtually licking her mother's pussy. I smile. Why doesn't that bother me? Is there anywhere I won't go?

As I turn on the water, Tanner, standing naked, says. "Don't be long, I'm lonely."

I'm ready to go all the way with her, but I'm surprised. She's so confident for a virgin. I'll just go with the flow. I think I'd like to taste her cum.

My shower took longer than I thought. I had to wash my hair and make sure everything down under was super clean. Miranda is a sexual freak.

Tanner is out cold. Spread across her bed, naked and dead asleep. I move her legs off the edge, running my hand over her pussy for the first time. Yeah, I'm taking advantage, but I know what she wants, and I wanted to feel her. She's wet and smells lovely. I resisted the urge to lick her pussy. I stay naked and do some stuff on my phone while I make sure she is really out.

Half an hour later I walk out of Tanner's room, closing the door. The hall is dark. Mr. K's door is open halfway. I don't knock.

Mr. K and Miranda are asleep. They look cute all naked on the bed. I love Miranda's smooth pussy and Mr. K's chest hair. I go over to Miranda's side and put my lips on her nipple, wetting it and then gently sucking. I let my fingers trail over her flat belly and down to her slit. She moans in her sleep and opens her legs.

She's not wet yet. Her pussy is tight and dry. I lick my finger and run it up and down, feeling her mound grow and open. I'm so turned on. I'm making this happen. My little hand and mouth are making this woman horny.

Miranda has opened her legs now. Her pussy is wet and in full flower. As I climb onto the bed, I notice that Mr. K is awake and hard. He smiles at me as he strokes his cock, watching.

I'm kissing my way up Miranda's leg when she stirs, purrs, and touches my head.

"You don't have to."

I stop and look up. "Miranda, I want you to cum on my face. I want to taste you."

She opens her legs and pulls them back with her hands. "Oh, I love you darling. Make mommy cum."

Mommy? Okay by me. I extend my tongue and touch her pussy. Now, I'm bi.

I've licked my hands plenty of times after cumming. I know how I taste. Miranda is different, not a lot, just a little stronger. I like it. I. really like that she shaves. I press my face against her smooth skin and extend my tongue between her fat, wet lips. She moans, then stifles it. I reach up and grasp her nipples, pinching and pulling. She bucks and rewards me with an orgasm. She doesn't cum like me but it's a burst of her sex juice and I suck and swallow.

Her clit is bigger than mine and now I'm sucking on it like a small penis. I slip a finger in and feel for that spot I read about. It's soft, spongy and I know I found it when Miranda cums again.

Hands on my ass. It's Mr. K. Guess he got tired of watching. I moan into Miranda's pussy as he slides his cock inside me. I love cock. I can't concentrate on Miranda's pussy with her husband's penis railing me. He has his hands gripping my hips and he's hitting it hard. I love it. I lay like a bag of lust, my face still in his wife's pussy. She's stroking my hair.

I can tell he's getting close. Miranda knows too. "Not in her this time, baby. I want it."

I cum hearing that and feel Mr. K's erection leaving. Nooooo, I want his cum. Miranda gently moves out from under me and gets on her hands and knees. Mr. K moves behind her. She looks at me.

"I love it when you watch us fuck."

Mr. K does the same thing to Miranda that he was doing to me. It doesn't take long. Miranda buries her face in the pillow and howls as Mr. K rams her pussy hard and holds. I see his nice ass clenching as he releases his cum. I wanted that cum. I love him dripping out of me the next day. Miranda catches my eye. "Goodnight, Molly."

Tanner is still dead asleep. I bend over and lick the trimmed patch of fur between her legs. She moans in her sleep. I go back to my bed.

A few hours later, I wake up. I'm wicked thirsty. I know they have a water thing in the fridge. I don't bother putting anything on and go down.

In the kitchen in the half-dark of moonlight, I hear footsteps. If it's Tanner, I may have a problem explaining why I'm naked. It's Mr. K. I turn as he enters and comes to me. He's naked too. We hug hard and our mouths meet. His chest hair tickles my little nips as our tongues duel. This gets me hotter than anything. I love kissing this man. His cock grows and now is stuck between my legs, longways against my pussy. I'm panting as we break.

"Miranda doesn't like me to kiss you. She says that's too much, but I love your kisses. Look what it does to me.

I hold his cock, running my thumb over the head, smearing his goo around. "Did my kisses make this so hard?"

I feel his hand between my legs. As usual, I'm gooshing big time.

"Did my kisses make your teen pussy this wet?"

We giggle like kids as we both say 'yes' at the same time. Our mouths meet again. His tongue is strong and big. I love the way he licks my pussy and I love his kisses. We break again. I move back, turn to the counter, and put one leg up. Looking over my shoulder I whisper. "This time, I want your cum in me. Mr. K, come fuck your daughter's best friend.

Mr. K wraps himself around me as I feel his erection part my lips and slide in. The best part of fucking. His big hands cover my breasts, and he pinches my nipples every time he hits bottom. I'm a boneless bag of lust. He's holding me up because his cock in me just makes me limp. I cum, hearing is splash on the kitchen floor. He keeps plunging his hard cock into me. We're sweating and I love knowing his sweat is all over me. I cum again. Now there's so much on the floor I'm losing traction.

"Gonna cum, baby girl." He whispers, sticking his tongue in my ear. He goes deep, like he does, and holds. I feel his cock twitch and the bursts of his semen, bathing my pussy. I cum again. He's still cumming.

Mr. K moves back, helping me down off the counter and holding me to him. I regain a bit of strength and kiss him lightly. He smiles.

"I'd never leave my wife, but I love you, little girl."

I cradle his limp, wet cock in my hand. "Love me like a daddy then."

He stares at me for a second then smiles. "Daddy loves you, baby. Now get to bed. I'll clean all your cum off the floor."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,346 Followers
12