Molly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss him again and say. "Say that once more and you'll have to add to it."

He pats me on the ass as I leave the kitchen.

The sun is streaming through the window. Naked Tanner in next to me. Her leg and wet pussy on my thigh. Her mouth is making love to my nipple as her hand rubs my clitoris. I open my eyes, meet hers.

"This okay?" She asks, "Molly, I love you."

I pull her face up to mine and we kiss. The kiss driving us off the off-ramp of friends and into the mad traffic of lesbian lovers.

Tanner mumbles into my mouth. "Oh, thank you, bestie. Thank you so much."

I take my tongue out of her mouth. "I want to lick your pussy till you come in my mouth, bestie."

I feel her quiver and my thigh is wetter. I made my friend cum for the first time.

Tanner kisses my chin and moves lower, my neck, my breast. I know.

"You don't have to, Tanner. Let me lick you."

She's between my legs now, pressing them open. "Molly, I've wanted to eat your pussy for so long. Don't stop me."

Her tongue on my pussy ends my attempt to keep her from tasting her other parent on my body. I hope she's naive enough to not know she licking cum out of my pussy.

Tanner is devouring me. She's very good, knows just how to lick a pussy. I wonder how she got so good, but my orgasm ruins my thinking as I blast juice all over her face and the bed. She gasps, looks up, her face covered. "You always cum like that?"

I blush. "Sorry, can't control it."

Tanner dives back in saying. "Sorry? Fuck that, I want more."

"Move around so I can lick you too."

Now we're in a 69 and I'm licking my second pussy. She's not as strong as Miranda. I like it.

Movement catches my eye. I look to my side and see Mr. K and Miranda at the door, naked. From this angle, they have a perfect view of their daughter's open wet pussy while I lick it. I make a show of licking Tanner's clit as I grunt like a savage and cum on Tanner's face. Miranda has her hand between her legs and Mr. K is stroking that wonderful cock. They smile and fade out of the doorway.

Having Tanner as a lover created a complication. After a day at the water park, we had dinner and hung out in the pool. At one point, Miranda came behind me and slid her hand down the front of my bikini, cupping my pussy. "I loved the way you licked our daughter, little girl."

I leaned back, loving the feel of her hand. "I can't come to your room tonight. Tanner wants to sleep with me, and she'll wake up if I leave."

Miranda fingered me. "Then we will have to arrange a special visit."

I turned to face her and pinched her hard nipples. "I'd like that a lot. I like watching you fuck."

She sighed and moved away.

That night, Tanner and I slept together. It was the first time I had ever slept with anyone. We showered together, washes each other's hair and licking each other. Drying each other was a sexual ritual, as was brushing each other's hair. A sensual and emotional joy.

We slid into bed and Tanner lay on top of me. "I'm a virgin, well, with boys. It feels so right to be with you, please you, I don't know if I'll ever want a boy."

I kissed her, slowly, letting my tongue slide into her mouth. We moaned. Her breasts pressed against mine, our pussies tangled. I had my hands full of her hair. Yeah, I like girls, not as much as men though. We pulled apart. I kissed her lightly as I spoke. "Boys are a pain. Men, however, are very different."

Tanner's eyes widened. "What?"

I ran my hands over her perfect ass. "I can't share it all, he's married, but I have a guy I see, and he is an amazing lover. You need to find a nice older guy who will make you a woman and do it in a way you'll never forget."

"You're not going to tell me any more, are you?"

I poked her hole with my finger. "Can't, you know him."

Tanner gasped. I rolled her over and dove between her legs. She was very excited. "Oh, Molly, I'm so needy."

I'd left a nightlight on in the room. Tanner had a pillow over her head. She's a noisy cummer. As I licked, I saw the door open. Mr. K. and Miranda, naked. He was hard. I moved my head to the side and fingered Tanner's pussy as I looked at them. They couldn't deny it. They were looking right at their daughter's wet pussy as I fingered her. Miranda held Mr. K's cock and whispered in his ear. He was staring right at my finger. I had a small orgasm as I saw Mr. K cum. Miranda had her other hand out, catching his cum. She put her hand to her mouth and licked it clean, then gently pushed Mr. K out.

After they left, Tanner and I switched positions.

Tanner, when I had come for the third time slid up next to me.

"You're funny, bestie."

"Huh?"

She slid her hand between my legs gently fondling my uber wet pussy. "You know I stole your panties. I wanted to taste you. Then when you got that new thong, I tasted you again, it was different, stronger. Then, that first wonderful night when I got to lick your pussy it was different again, stronger. And now it's back to those cotton panties. I taste myself all the time, wishing it was you, I'm the same. You're weird."

I hugged her and kissed her, long and sensuously. One, because I like to and 2, because I needed time to think of an answer. Turns out it wasn't necessary since I ended up licking her cute little pussy again and her cumming all over my face ended her curiosity.

I was next to Tanner when I woke up. The sun was up and pressing around the closed curtains. I heard movement downstairs. I was able to get up without disturbing Tanner. I put on shorts and a tank and slipped out.

Mr. K. stood in his bedroom doorway in boxer shorts. I heard Miranda in the kitchen. Mr. K and I looked at each other for just a second and then I was in his room shoving off my shorts as she shoved off his boxers.

"We have to be fast baby." He moaned as I rolled on my belly over the edge of the bed.

"Do it. Fuck me." Was all I said.

Mr. K was in me. I came. He fucked me hard and fast. I clenched my pussy muscles to get him to cum faster. This was so dangerous and wicked. He lasted longer than I thought, almost two minutes before he clenched my shoulders, drove deep, and released. I love feeling him cum in me. We broke and dressed quickly, giggling like kids. He left first and I followed in a minute.

Miranda was not fooled. I came in the kitchen and Mr. K blushed. Miranda came up to me and hugged me, pressing her curvy mature body against mine. "You fucked my husband, didn't you?"

I slipped my hand up under her long tee shirt, touching her naked pussy. "I'm sorry, Miranda. He was standing there and he looked so needy."

My fingers were wet and deep inside Miranda's vagina. She moaned. "You owe me a licking then, little girl."

I bent over and put my lips over one of her hard nipples, sucking it and soaking the fabric. "Now, Miranda? Do you want me to put my teen girl mouth on your pussy right now?"

Miranda came on my hand. She reached down and pulled it away. "I wish, but I don't think we have time."

I stayed against her, looking into her eyes. "You never know, she might like it."

I broke away as we heard Tanner on the stairs. I looked at Mr. K. He had a boner and feral look in his eyes.

So, nothing happened until Tuesday. I was back to trading sexy texts and pics with Mr. K and Miranda. I'd put a password on my phone.

I was in the girl's room, pants and thong, yeah, I have my own now, around my ankles, rubbing my clit looking at a video of Mr. K fucking Miranda's asshole. I had a wonderful orgasm, moaning 'Miranda' just as the door to the bathroom opened. I pulled my panties up, and my dress down and stepped out.

The gym teacher, Mrs. Clark was there. I blushed, she smiled. "Seems like we both like this bathroom for the same reason."

My mouth fell open. She's average height but muscular, in a feminine way. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She's beautiful. Mrs. Clark held my eyes with hers as she closed and slid her hand up the inside of my thigh and pressed her fingers against my wet panties. I grasped her arm and came on her hand. Her fingers were strong and confident. She took her hand back. "We can't do anything. I could lose my job and go to jail. Call me when you graduate. But, for now, may I have them?'

I blushed, looked at the door. I pulled up my dress, holding it up with my chin, as I slid off my thong. Mrs. Clark gasped. "Oh, baby. So furry and red." I held my dress up, giving her a good look. Letting it drop I handed her my soaked thong. She leaned in and we kissed. Her strong lips on mine, her hands under my dress, cupping my ass. I ran my hand up her leg, no panties, thick pubic hair, and a very big clit. Quick. We broke. She was panting. "I have to go or else I'll do something stupid."

Mrs. Clark turned and strode out the door, my thong still in her hand. I went back to class. If this is high school, I can't wait for college.

Two days later, I was home. Tanner was in mom's room getting tutored. I was face timing Miranda, who was naked on her bed sliding a big dildo into her pussy. I was in my panties and a crop tee, having just finished a shower.

I heard my mom's phone go off in the living room. I ignored it. A minute later, it went off again. Must be an emergency. I got up and walked to my mom's door. I opened it quietly, in case they were concentrating.

I've never seen my mother naked. She was on her back, on the bed, naked. I don't know if she shaves her pussy because my best friend's head was between my mother's thighs. My mouth fell open. Mom had a pillow over her face into which she was moaning. Tanner was giving her pussy a good licking. Now I know how my best friend got so good at pussy licking.

I couldn't help it, my pussy flooded. This is wrong. I need to leave and never say anything. I couldn't. I could smell Tanner and my mom. She grunted into the pillow and came on Tanner's face again. My hand shoved my thong down. I had my hand on my clit. I was soaked. I just let it happen, stood there, and watched my mother and best friend have sex. I came, flooding my thong, and kept fingering my pussy. Mom came again, Tanner slurping at her vagina, drinking mom's cum. I could see my best friend's vagina. Open, lush, red from my mother licking her. I was close. I put a second finger in my pussy as Tanner slipped a finger up my mother's ass. I came just as the pillow fell away from my mother's face and we were eye-to-eye as I came all over my hand, the juice dripping onto the floor.

12