Molly Ch. 21: Shark Infested

Story Info
Everyone out of the water. The sharks are out for blood.
4k words
4.81
7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Night fell upon the Houser estate. After awaking Dayna Houser rolls over in her bed alone. Eying the time on the alarm clock beside their bed she sits up, still in her bikini. Feeling the effects of a harsh sun. Or was it son? She sensed something wasn't right.

Crawling from bed she stammers to the bathroom and relieves her kidneys. Washing her hands she looks in the basin mirror to see tiny dried spots peeling from her face. Picking at them she presumes she got too much sun. Her face red. A healthy cleansing made her feel more refreshed.

Changing out of her bikini into a pair of blue satin shorts that allowed her butt cheeks a gentle freedom of confinement. Adding to that an off the shoulder white shirt that clung to her enhanced cleavage quite snugly, she heads downstairs.

At 4 P.M. she felt she had slept her day away. She couldn't even remember leaving the side of the pool. Of course she knew she had drank too much. What a Host she thought. The Indrabooty's probably thought the worst of her.

Finding her Husband Martin and son Caleb in the Kitchen eating pizza that they had ordered she scowls, "Why did you let me sleep so long? Our guests must be bored. Are they still here?"

Martin chews his bite of pepperoni pizza and nods, "Asleep in the Guest House. Lucky for you we found you guys before you fried. I carried your ass to bed. Might need a back rub after that."

Dayna smirks, "My hero. Did Marjorie burn?"

"Not too bad. You guys drank yourselves comatose. Me and the boys carried her to the Guest House and put her to bed. Sahseej joined her. They should be getting up here soon too. After dinner Caleb and I are gonna stock up the boat for morning. We need to get to bed early in order to get a dawn start for the Keys."

"I hope I can sleep after that nap. I feel so out of place. Disoriented." She frowns.

"You get sunstroke?"

"No." She mimics his remark, "I did not have a stroke."

"Good to hear. Eat some pizza."

"You know I won't indulge on dough. You saw how I only ate strawberries and no shortcake. My figure is my job."

"Uh huh!" Martin chuckles at Caleb.

"Molly is up with Kayla. They're bonding." Caleb adds.

"Good. I like your choice in girlfriends. Much better than those we've been introduced to before." She pats his cheek taking her leave of the Kitchen. She felt the need for cardio.

On the opposite side of the swimming pool in the Guest House.

Marjorie Lovett-Indrabooty fluttered her lashes regaining awareness. Laying in her slumbering Husband's arms she smiled faintly. Feeling a slight breeze flow over her flesh she remembers how little she was wearing. Her borrowed bikini left little hidden. So unlike her but so enlightening just the same.

Easing away from Sahseej she feels him stir at her abandonment. Sitting up she overlooks her bikini. It was looser than she remembered. Chocking it up to sleeping in it she rose to locate her clothing. Having only worn one set she knew the bikini would be worn again tomorrow. Before changing she decides against it. The rare freedom making her want more. Washing her face she grimaces at the redness on her forehead and nose.

"Too much sun. I need to be more careful." She predicts then noticing flakes of dry skin on her chest and stomach. Without thinking about it she merely dusted herself off and took a shower.

As she stood nude beneath the shower's cascade she felt almost violated. Her thighs tender. Had her Husband brought her to bed and took advantage of her in her drunken state? Even her nipples felt sore. Head beneath the warm water she puts her sensations aside.

Hearing the water Sahseej opened his eyes and squinted at the ceiling. How did he get here? Smelling whisky he touches his crotch. Dried now but reeking. Foggy memory he recalls drinking the alcohol with Martin. He must have drank more and had a bad reaction. He was unaccustomed to hard liquor. With only the clothes he had on he would have to live with the smell.

Rising from bed in his crumpled suit he staggers, limbs weak from what he presumed was a hangover. For a brain surgeon he was naïve. At any rate he was just glad that he hadn't made a scene. Shuffling to the bathroom he opens the front end of the shower curtain, peering in. His sudden appearance made Marjorie yelp and drop her bar of soap. Bending over to retrieve it gave her Husband the opportunity to enjoy her inner thighs and curvaceous ass.

"May we never drink again." He informs her.

"I know. I've never passed out before. So unlike me. Of course I think we polished off three bottles of wine."

"Whiskey is forbidden. Never again. My pants are ruined."

She pouts, "Maybe we should just go home."

He eyes her expression. He knew she didn't really want that. Nor would Molly. Her heart was set on a boating trip. That, and Sahseej himself could not stop thinking of Kayla Houser. His own needs overwhelming his reason.

"Maybe you can borrow some clothing from Martin." She adds rinsing her chest. Her nipples so tender she had to wince.

"He is not my size. Nor are his sons. Perhaps I should go buy another suit?"

"Suit? Honey relax. A suit would look silly on the open sea. Buy some swimming trunks. Shorts. Don't you think it's time you learned to live a little?"

Pausing to reflect on her words Sahseej agrees, "You are correct." He then begins stripping out of his clothing. Her eyes brilliantly inspired as she read his mind. As soon as he abandoned every stitch he steps into the shower with his wife.

"My! What brought this on?" She lightly rubs his nurturing erection.

"Learning to live as you say."

He kisses her as never before. The steam masking their passion. Even though he had just had his very first affair, Sahseej Indrabooty did indeed love his wife. That would never change. Yet, his hard on and passion drew inspiration from his encounter with Kayla.

Marjorie Lovett-Indrabooty found herself held up against the shower tile. Her lover powerful and passionate. It had been years since he had done this. Hearts were fluttering again. She so loved her husband. Even though both were suffering a bit of equilibrium it failed to stop their emotions.

Her arms around his neck she locks eyes on his as he penetrates her long and gentle at first. Increasing as her brilliant gaze begs for more intensity. He was happy to oblige. Moans rising along with breathless words of deep affection. Even Sahseej admitted this was needed to refuel their fire. Sex at home although frequent was far less erotic. More a routine than real passion. Things were looking up.

Caleb had stolen Molly from Kayla taking her for a walk on the beach as the sun was setting. Hand in hand and for once Caleb was feeling genuine. Laughing, talking about things both found interesting. The one thing Caleb had issues with was Molly's moodiness. Giggling one minute then offering a look of hurt the next. It was easy to tell the Hindi beauty was confused.

"Alright, what's wrong?" He stops and yanks her into his chest. His hands gripping her rib cage.

Looking up at him with innocent doe like eyes she had to ask, "Was it truly necessary to drug my Father? What has he done to you?"

"That was my Dad's doing. Not mine." He hides the fact that her Mother had fallen prey to the Mickey as well, "Even I'll admit he went too far. I gotta say though, what you did was crazy but sexy. How did it feel riding your ole Man while my Dad fucked you in his lap?"

"Horrible!" She stomps her foot whimpering, "You keep using me Caleb. Each risk I take worse than the one before. I do not want my family to be hurt over me."

"Relax. They had no idea what was going on. Your Mom fell asleep out by the pool. Her and my Mom both. Drunk and passed out. Nathan and I helped her to the Guest House before she got burnt. Slept it off."

Molly narrows her eyes, "Did you drug my Mother?"

Raising his eyebrow he groans, "Nooooooo! Come on Molly."

"I know you want her. Do not lie to me. I have told you I would help you any way I could in most things. Violating my Mother makes me very sad. I wish you to want me only."

"I'm getting there. I really do have feelings for you Mol."

"Then, why do you want me to have sex with everyone? Your Father has had me twice since I have been here. I am not complaining but I wish to be here for you. Not your Father."

"Are you resisting me? You swore to obey me always."

"No Caleb. I am only concerned that you pimp me out more than spend time with me yourself."

"Pimp you out?" He chuckles, "I didn't know you even knew that word."

"Do not think I am dumb. I know many American phrases. Admit it. You pimp me out."

He fidgets, "Yeah, I guess I do. I'm a freak like that."

"I too am a freak. But, I do have feelings. I want to be yours Caleb. Please consider that."

"I'll think on it. Until then you never tell me no." He eyes her with a strict expression.

"I will never tell you no. You will realize one day that I mean more to you than sharing me with others."

Nodding he places a finger over her lips. Her eyes melting beneath his gaze. Caleb pondered her words. Leading to a warm embrace. Her lips trembling and succulent. Even he had to admit she was a good kisser. For now that was good enough.

Martin Houser grilled out by the pool around 7:00. Dayna bringing out seasoned salmon. Presuming after Sahseej's objection to beef it would be a good gesture.

Joining them finally Sahseej and Marjorie walked hand in hand. The two smiling like adorable teenagers. Observing their reactions Dayna smiled brightly.

"Look at the lovebirds. I wish we could look that happy." Dayna swats Martin on the ass. He smirks and turns the fish over.

"Have a good nap?" He felt obligated to ask.

Marjorie sighs heavily, "I don't know what came over me."

Martin chuckles under his breath, "That would be my boy."

"I've never gotten so drunk before. Not even in college." Marjorie continues.

Sahseej couldn't agree more, "Nor I. Forgive me Friend Martin. No more whiskey if you please."

"No problem. I'm sorry I couldn't grab your glass before you dropped it in your lap. I do have a solution. Here." Martin retrieves a pair of swimming trunks on a lawn chair, "I used to be thinner. These should fit you. Best I can offer for now."

Claiming them Sahseej looks them over, "I will go change in a moment. My thanks."

"Any time. Might have another pair for tomorrow. Supposed to be a scorcher. Everyone is going to get a healthy tan out on the boat. I stocked up on water, snacks, and suntan oil. Beer too."

"Wine!" Dayna peps up.

"Yeah, yeah! Wine too. Lush."

"You love this lush." She prides herself lifting her boobs, "Or, you wouldn't have bought me these."

Sahseej tries not to look at her chest but her nipples were steel hard behind her tank. Pointing at the man Dayna smirks. Marjorie slaps her Husbands bicep. Laughter all around.

The children rally around the grill as the food bell gets rung. Drawing them out of hiding. All showered and refreshed Caleb and Molly enter hand in hand. Molly wearing borrowed clothing as she tells her parents. In reality her own new clothing as bought by Caleb. The less revealing of all of her new attire. Namely a mini dress of pink. Kayla giving her a silk shawl to wear over her shoulders for a more subtle approach.

"My you look beautiful Molly." Dayna hugs her tightly. Molly felt very adored.

"Thank you. I am glad that you approve."

Joining her parents Molly sits in a chair beside them. Her Mother rubbing her daughters back with pride. Father Sahseej keeping his opinion to himself. In favor of the arriving Kayla Houser. Kayla wearing a similar dress without a shawl to hide her shoulders or her bulging cleavage. Her hair flaring to her left side beneath a stunning floral pin.

Marjorie admires the blond, "I love your hairpin."

Kayla smiles vividly and sits across from them. Sahseej immediately zeroing in on her legs. Her skirt riding high. When uncrossed she exposes her thighs as often as possible. No panties made him look quite often.

"You should go change." Marjorie pats her Husband's upper thigh. Noting his tented pants. Her eyes flaring at the sight. He was obviously horny again. Marjorie looks directly at her Husband. He merely smirks and gets up carefully not to show off his concealed dilemma. Marjorie blushes faintly, thinking to herself that she might get lucky yet again this night.

Kayla Houser felt the same way.

Dinner was filled with great communication. Even Sahseej returning in only his swimming trunks broke out of his shell. He was well toned after all and although a bit shy knew he had nothing to be ashamed of. Even Dayna Houser had to admire his waistline.

By 11:00, Martin decides to call it a night.

"Early morning departure folks. Set your alarms for 6:00 A.M. I leave dry dock by 6:30. Snooze no cruise." He heads inside followed by Nathan and Dayna. Kayla lagging to tease Sahseej by standing pool side and trailing her toes in the water. When Marjorie turned her attention toward Molly and Caleb, Kayla points at Sahseej and then the pool. Another motion pointing at him then herself. Showing him 2 fingers to represent 2:00 A.M.

Nodding hesitantly he watches her lift her skirt to reveal her bare ass. Looking over her shoulder winking and licking her lips. From there she twists in step and uses her hand as if holding a big cock and puffing her right cheek out as if giving a BJ. Sahseej smirked. He would be there. 2:00 sharp.

"Good night Father." Molly sneaks around her Mother to distract him further. She had seen Kayla's flirtations. It made her worry for her Father.

Hugging his daughter Sahseej pulls away and holds her shoulders, "You are a woman now. I will not lead your life."

Molly smiles sheepishly, "I can dress like this more often?"

"You may."

Confirmation stares later she hugs him again. This time not wanting to let go. Finally, Kayla swoops in behind Sahseej. Patting his ass out of view, "Ready to hit the hay Roomie?"

Molly eases away following Kayla inside. As Kayla shuts the French door behind her she blows Sahseej a kiss.

"Goodnight, Sir." Caleb offers up a hand shake. Marjorie impressed by his respect. Yet, something about the way Caleb had just looked at her made her feel uneasy. A smile crept over her lips none the less.

Hand shook Caleb heads inside. Marjorie greedily stalking her Husband for a loving embrace.

"Ready for bed Romeo?"

"Indeed. I am very tired." He hooked her arm and proudly marched her to the Guest House. In bed fifteen minutes later. Marjorie pouting as her Husband began snoring. Turning out the night light Marjorie felt cheated. Sahseej opened his eyes in the darkness as his wife snuggled to his back. Flesh on flesh. Yes, he was rock hard. Saving himself for later.

At 1:55 in the morning Sahseej rolled over to witness his wife sleeping he eases out of bed and walks to a window. Peering out he spots Kayla wading silently in the pool. She see's him looking out and waves at him. Offering her a poised finger to let her know to give him time to be certain his wife was out cold.

Convinced he puts his trunks on and escapes the house without a sound. Once outside he creeps in the darkness. Only the moonlight to mask their reunion. Setting on the edge of the pool he lowers his feet into the water.

Circling about like a shark Kayla swims with her body floating face up. Her chest vibrant. Nipples reaching to the stars. Diving backwards she submerges. Twisting to show off only her ass in the air above the water. Sahseej was entranced. Nervous he was.

Swimming under water she surfaces between his legs and peers up at him, from her nose down beneath the water. Her hands caress his shins and rise up to his knees. Her chest in view for his pleasure. No words exchanged her hands move in for the kill. Rolling over the crotch of his trunks. He was raging full strength beneath her palm.

With a beguiling look she lifts her left hand, curling her index finger in a calling for him to join her in the water. Taking a moment to look toward the Guest House he see's no activity. This would destroy his marriage if caught. Finally, he braves the depths and launches off into a silent submergence. Within the water she meets him up close and personal.

Eye to eye they stare at each other. She crawls up him as his hands cradle her hips. In a starvation quest Sahseej kisses her chest, sucking on her nipples as she holds him by the back of the head. Her own scalp tilting back at the sensations of his lips.

Finally, breaking away she leans lower and kisses him on the lips. His hands releasing her hips to hold her close tenderly. The moment was almost romantic. After a sweltering five minutes she tugs at his lower lip and pushes herself down to kiss his chest. Reaching the water level she keeps on going. Feeling her lips inch by inch until she discovered his cock. All the while tugging his trunks down and off of his feet. Rising for a breath she wads up his trunks and tosses them to the concrete above. With another deep breath she heads below. To his shock she swallows his girth beneath the water.

How could she hold her breath so long he pondered. His eyes darting between she and the Guest House. His fear subsiding as her hands caress his hips. Finally, she releases his cock and rises quietly to take in some air. Without even a glare toward he she dips down to continue on her quest. He enjoyed every second. Three more times she surfaces to capture precious oxygen. Each time stroking him while favoring air.

On her newest dive Sahseej hears a door open. Freezing he leers to his left. There stood Marjorie nude and squinting into the darkness.

"Honey? What are you doing?"

He palms Kayla on the head and wags a finger to let her know to stay low. He then pulls away from her to hug the side of the pool. In the shadows it was almost impossible to see them.

"Living a little. As you have insisted." He whispers.

"Are you skinny dipping?" Marjorie strains to see him.

"I am. I will come inside if you are worried."

"No. I'll join you."

His eyes bulge as Kayla hiding behind him surfaces. Hugging his spine as she hears them talking. Her thoughts pure evil she reaches under his thighs to squeeze his balls. Kissing along his spine as Marjorie shuffles closer.

Terrified of being busted Sahseej pats the concrete in front of him. His arms crossed on the ledge. Kayla hugging his ass cheeks with only her nose and eyes above the water line. Taunt to avoid making noises.

Marjorie sits down as her Husband requests. Her feet to each side of him barely sinking into the water. He reaches up and guides her hips closer to the ledge then looks up at her, "Lay back."

"What are you doing, Mister Indrabooty?" Marjorie teases him with her eyes. As if she didn't know. With a shark like grin Sahseej nudges her back then buries his face into his Wife's pussy. That was the one thing Marjorie loved and he knew it. This would give Kayla time to swim to safety.

That was not in the cards.

Kayla maintained her stealth mode kissing and licking at his back. Her hand reaching around to stroke his cock. Beneath the water there was very little turbulence. He admired the girls persistence. Tilting his hips at an angle coaxed the girl to venture beneath him again. Resuming her deep throating she fed on him as long as he fed on Marjorie.

Fingers inside his wife's holes he gnawed at her viciously. His wife arching her back and holding her breasts for dear life.

"Oh my God! Sahseej. This is the best you've ever offered me. I'm going to cum soon." He ignores her words, terrorizing her into a frenzy of moans.

Below after three careful breathers Kayla managed to get Sahseej to cum in her mouth. In a maddening snarl he fills the girls throat with a Great White of his own. Hiding his behavior through his wife's spasms. Her throat dry from crying out. Marjorie explodes across her Husbands face. Rearing away he observes her lost to the world reaction.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12