Molly Ch. 21: Shark Infested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning away he guides Kayla up and kisses her quickly. Absorbing the moment while Marjorie was unaware. Finally, he guides the girl below and motions for her to leave.

In silence Kayla follows the bottom of the pool into the shadows of the shallow end. Waiting until Sahseej pulled himself from the water to lay beside his Wife. Masking her from witnessing Kayla slip out of the pool and into the house.

"Oh my Lord. I like this new you. Where have you been hiding?" Marjorie pats her Husbands cheek lovingly.

"Let us go for a swim." He winks and stands up. Playfully he drags her to her feet and turns her to face him. With a devilish grin he hurls them both into the depths. Underwater they kiss and hold each other tightly. Surfacing after a moment to reflect. Her arms shrouding his neck Marjorie smiles.

"You are the most amazing man I have ever known. Can I keep this side of you?"

"I will grant that wish."

For the next thirty minutes they made out floating in the chlorine. Both very much in love. No need of a life preserver. Once back in the Guest House they make love again. Until both passed out.

As Kayla returned to her room she found Molly sitting up on her bed. Her arms surrounding her knees. The eye contact looming with disappointment. Kayla shivers hiding her nudity at the moment.

"Can't sleep?" Kayla bites her lower lip going to find a night shirt to sleep in.

"I might ask the same." Molly pouts.

"Went for a swim. It always relaxes me."

"Was my Father relaxed?"

She fidgets with a shrug, "He is now."

Molly puffs her cheeks then stretches back out on her side of the bed. Covering up she says nothing more.

Kayla grimaces with a glint of sadness. She had now hurt Molly herself.

"I'm sorry."

"As am I."

Kayla wasn't certain how to take her reply. Instead crawling into bed with wet hair she would fix in the morning. Settled in she stares at the ceiling. Hearing a loud exhale Molly rolls over and snuggles up under Kayla's armpit.

Falling fast asleep.

Kayla Houser stared emotionless for the next hour. Knowing Molly had bitten off more than she could chew. The sharks in this house were vicious.

She was just a tiny Remora.

12