Molly Ch. 23: Key Chain

Story Info
Molly takes Key West by storm. Nothing like beachfront property.
4k words
4.61
7.8k
3
2

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"This here is Key Largo. One of the busier towns down her in the Keys."

"I remember that old song Kokomo by the Beach Boys. It mentions Key Largo." Marjorie Indrabooty giggles tugging at her bikini bottoms while smiling at Martin Houser, their Captain for the day. They were rather twisted and she was fearful of exposure. Noticing Caleb Houser eying her activity made her flare her eyes before opting to hesitantly smile at the young man. Adolescent curiosity she presumed. Boy was she wrong. She had no idea that the Houser brothers had drugged she and their Mother putting them in very compromising positions. The entire family was evil incarnate. Sadly Marjorie still hadn't figured that out. For a college Professor she was pretty naive. Even though she had her own share of wild days in college long before meeting her Husband. This bunch would prove her deeds to be petty.

"I love the Beach Boys." Dayna Houser joins Marjorie in leaving their boat to hop on to a wobbling dock in the Marina. Behind them Kayla Houser and Molly Indrabooty followed the elders. Both now wearing sundresses over their rather skimpy bikinis. Molly's Father winced with disapproval of his daughter's attire but maintained his cool. He had promised his wife Marjorie that he would allow Molly to grow up. His ideas of maturity did not include so much revealed flesh. Although he did indeed enjoy looking at young Kayla. A little too much. His smug expression needed to be checked before his wife suspected the worst. She knew him too well in respect to his thought patterns. However being from India he often seemed expressionless. That was in his favor.

"Get a move on Boys. Make sure the boat doesn't drift away while we're gone." Martin Houser checks the moorings for snugness. This boat was his baby.

Leaving the boat Sahseej Indrabooty catches up to his wife and claims her hand. She loved it when he felt a taste for intimacy. Loving her man she presses into his side and pecks his cheek whispering her love for him. He returned her love with his own gesture of a kiss upon her forehead. Kayla Houser fidgeted seeing their adoration until Molly nudged her from the side.

"Get your mind out of the alley."

"Gutter?"

"That dilemma too. My parents are indeed in love. While you may have a crush I must remind you of that."

"I hear you. We really need to ditch the adults and really have some fun."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Finding some Beach Studs and making them crazy."

"There are surfer dudes in Key Largo?"

"Probably bad surfers considering there's no waves." She chuckles, "Today is girls day. Follow me."

"I will be on you like brown on rice."

"You're so weird."

"Yet you adore me as much as you do my Father."

"Not even close." Kayla sticks her tongue out at the cute Hindi. Molly returned the favor.

Following behind the girls Caleb and Nathan watch as Kayla drags Molly away. Thankfully the group knew the island fairly well. Martin Houser allowed the girls to depart on their own as long as the boys went with them. Sahseej although tempted to forbid Molly to leave his sight consented after Marjorie turns and waves her on. Hearing his wife coax him to let the kids have their fun at the beach. The boys agreed and took off after the girls but once out of sight changed directions. They had plans of their own.

Now that the adults were alone Martin threw an arm around the shoulders of Sahseej, "Come on Surgeon Man let the Oil Man buy you a few rounds of Tequila. Let's get to know one another seeing as our kids are hitting it off so well. Up to it ladies?"

Dayna continues hogging Marjories arm like a leech, "You boys go on ahead. I know your favorite bar. We'll find you in awhile. I'm going to treat Marjorie here to the best massage she's ever had."

"You are?" Marjorie drops her jaw.

"The male masseuses are to die for." She whispers.

"Oh my goodness."

Dayna continues her barely audible coaxing, "You cannot live without a full body massage by Juan or Carlos. They're brothers. They own a tent massage that onlooks the beach. The gentle breeze on the body as they coat you with warm oil is so relaxing."

"I don't know. A full body massage sounds...almost cheating."

"It's innocent enough unless you allow more. No means maybe down here in the Keys."

"I-I don't know Dayna."

"Trust me my new Bestie." Led away without a choice Marjorie didn't have time to get permission. Neither did Sahseej who found Martin commanding his decision to have drinks. The couples parted ways with a bit of separation anxiety but discovered it was rather liberating.

A five minute jaunt to the beach Marjorie and Dayna reached the tent tables of the Mercado Brothers. Discovering the brothers sitting outside the tent sipping Margaritas Dayna approached them. They immediately recognized her.

"Ola!" She greets the men.

"Senora Houser. It is good to see you again. It has been awhile." Juan grins respectfully.

"It's only been a month you handsome man."

Juan and Carlos both were very fit men with chiseled abs displayed beneath open button down tropical shirts and shorts a bit too tight for their extremities. A bulge evident in both of their crotches even without erections. A selling point in their lucrative business. Marjorie could only blush.

"Juan? Carlos? This is my good friend Marjorie. I want you to give us the best massages you have ever given a woman."

"Welcome Senora Marjorie." Carlos kisses her hand turning her head to admire the ocean before returning with glistening eyes.

"Hello. This is my first time getting a full body massage. Be gentle."

Dayna's hand expresses a message to the men to not listen to her, "That's no fun. You boys know what to do. Money is no option today."

Juan becomes a Gentleman and politely invites Dayna inside. Carlos the same with a hesitant Marjorie. Once inside they were escorted to a Vanity blind and offered towels. Claiming the towels Marjorie looks at how small it was.

"This won't even wrap around my body. Maybe I should leave my bikini on."

Dayna scowls at her, "Don't you dare. Live a little Bestie."

"You are far more bold than I. Since I've been with Sahseej I've mellowed out on my expressive nature."

"Fine. You go right ahead. I for one want the full effect." Dayna strips off her bikini and sandels and merely holds the small towel over her full frontal nudity. The corners of her bulging breasts were visible and her inner thighs barely covered. Awaiting Marjorie with a glimmer of hope Marjorie growls, "I'm so going to regret this." Seconds later she too strips her bikini away and turns beet red. Hands held Dayna leads them around the blind where the two Masseuses stood ready with an assortment of oils and tools of the trade.

"I'll take Juan's table you get Carlos." Carlos was a handsome devil.

"Alright." Carlos helps Marjorie up on the table and assists her in laying on her front side. A second towel is folded thinly and placed over her bare butt. Not much of a comfort but it all helped. The same position for Dayna on her table. The two women look at each other with vibrant smiles. Marjorie wanted to enjoy herself. She just hoped that the kids didn't walk by and look inside. That would be horrible. Shivering dramatically Marjorie notes Dayna being offered a sleep mask and a very tiny headset for soothing music. Her eyes bulge as Dayna winks at her just before implanting the earplugs. The blackout mask over her eyes Dayna settled in for a stimulating hour. Whimpering slightly Marjorie accepts her own blindfold and earplugs. The music was beautiful Hispanic tunes combined with Cuban Jazz. She realized the effect was meant to be lost in the moment. Terrified she accepted her fate. Their long hair brought forward the two men began their massage at the shoulders. The finesse behind their fingers was truly magical. Not too hard, not too soft. Muscles quickly discovered how good of an idea Dayna Houser had. Marjorie could easily have fallen asleep.

From neck and shoulders their hands rolled warm oil down their spines and ribs. Fingertips casually graced the formation of crushed tits which Dayna grinned at. Marjorie tensed up but let Carlos do his magic. Long steady compressions up and down the spine culminated at the towel covering their butts. Inch by inch the towels lowered and hands began oiling nearly tight asses. Neither woman was perfect but not far off. Age and children spoke the curse. Regardless both men grinned at each other knowing they could speak and not be heard. Compliments were shared about their bodies. If only the ladies could hear they might thank them or run like hell. Juan was first to remove the towel over Dayna's backside. He knew quite well she expected it. Oil was then kneaded deeply into her cheeks and thumbs crept in between with precision strokes. Her ass lifted up with each journey within. After a good five minutes Juan moved down to her legs and feet.

Uncertain how Marjorie would react to the same Carlos skipped the towel and headed straight for her legs. Her feet were quite ticklish and she giggled dramatically. Still she did enjoy it immensely. Her inner thighs were graced with a soft touch and tender compressions. Carlos explored her reaction as his fingers crept deeper up under the towel. Marjorie squirmed slightly the closer his fingertips drew to her vagina. Still she swallowed and held her breath allowing it. Finally Carlos took the risk and carefully stripped the towel from her butt. Marjorie was now like Dayna, fully nude. He heard Marjorie gasp and mumble, "Oh my God." Yet, she did not stop him. Her thoughts were all over the place.

Long minutes more Marjorie enjoyed his squeezing at her butt cheeks and Carlos own detour of thumbs sinking between her crack. Light moans were heard from both women. It was then the two men stopped, hands on their lower backs to let them know to relax. The women merely shivered awaiting them to continue.

What neither woman realized was that the pause was due to a certain pair of other Brothers. Caleb had planned ahead long before he left home, bringing money. Brothers paid well step away and let Caleb and Nathan take their place.

"Greedy bastards." Nathan whispered.

"Don't give them any ideas the real guys took off. Keep rubbing. You saw how they were doing it just repeat. They can't hear us or see us so you do your thing with Mom. This time they're not drugged up so they're lively."

"I just wish their hands were tied so they don't remove the blindfolds."

"Keep the hands moving they won't. Our hands are as big as theirs so they shouldn't notice any difference. Keep it cool."

"Right." Nathan covered every inch of his adopted Mother. Hearing her sighs made him hard as hell. Knowing the real Masseuses did it all he he swept fingers in deep and let his thumb tease his Mom's anal cavity. A devastating shiver led to a giggle and a "Juan you naughty man." Nathan tried hard not to laugh. Carefully he guides Dayna's legs wider while applying more oil to keep her in her own fantasy world. With both hands sliding up and down her inside left leg he let his fingers rub at her pussy. She mumbled, "Oh yes massage there." That he did mesmerized by the gloss over her labia. She purred like a kitten.

Caleb had better ideas. After his own tour of Marjories entire backside he slides a hand under her tummy while his other gently applies pressure on her lower spine. He was coaxing her to roll over. Hearing Marjorie whimper and tell him, "I cannot believe I'm going to do this." She did indeed roll over and settle back nibbling her lower lip. Marjorie Indrabooty was in Heaven. Grinning with confidence he trickles oil over her chest and sits the bowl aside. Gravitating over her heaving breasts he squeezes them lightly at first for reaction. A bitten lower lip showed him she was nervous. That made him move all around her upper body. Shoulders, neckline, then over each arm before returning to her chest for another round. Marjorie arched her spine slightly and whispers, "Lord I hope Sahseej doesn't look in and see how much I'm enjoying you Carlos."

Caleb Houser caresses her right cheek with the back of his knuckles before daring to put his thumb up to her lips. Marjorie took a deep breath and without thought clenched her lips around his thumb. Caleb looked at Nathan who had managed to turn Dayna over as well and let him watch Marjorie's tender sucking. His opposite hand rolling its thumb around her areola before lightly pinching a nipple taunt. Marjorie was extremely aroused. Caleb meant to keep her that way. Reclaiming his thumb he went back to massaging her chest with both hands. Both nipples teased and lightly tugged higher sent Marjorie into an open mouth moan. Waiting for her to relax he moved south. Coating her belly with more dribbled oil bfore reaching her well groomed pubic hair. Fingers moving around it first for her reaction he noted her hand lifting up toward her face. Fearful of her lifting her blinder he swiftly grabs her hand and guides it back to her side. She complied without resistance. That made Caleb really happy.

Nathan had been giving his full attention to Dayna's breasts. He even dared to lean over her left nipple and exhale on it. It rose up too meet his lips and he ery carefully touched the tip of his tongue to it. That sent shivers across her entire body, "You can do better than that Juan." She purrs shamelessly. Shrugging Nathan literaly opens wide and sucks on her nipple, "That's so much better. I am so going to tip you well." Than led to teeth gnawing at her nipple while his hand reaches over to roll the other nipple in oily fingers. She loved it.

Now slipping his fingers amid Marjorie's pubes Caleb dares to taunt her clit with his index finger. That made her jump and expel, "Oh my!" His other hand on her belly pats it lightly to comfort her. Mrs. Indrabooty was feeling guilty but oh so shamelessly expectant. Moans made her hips rise. Seeing this Caleb slid his fingers lower and rolled three fingers amid a very wet labia. She whimpered at his fingers as tips frolicked looking for her hole. Gasping and breathing hard she accomidates him with, "Lower Carlos." As if he needed directions. Inserting two fingers he gently moves them deeper until she giggles almost begging, "Deeper." Nodding he did just that. One hand on her abdomin the other finger fucking her. His dream was half way there. He wanted to fuck Molly's mom so bad he could cry. He just wasn't positive that today was the right time to try that. He would wait until another day to pounce on this pussy. For now he would settle for fingering. That is until he heard his Mother moan loudly. Eyes bulging he spots Nathan leaning between Dayna's legs eating her out.

"What the fuck Dude?" Caleb whispers.

Nathan lifts a messy chin away just long enough to whisper back, "Let's duel Bro."

Caleb eyed Marjorie and puckered at his lingering fingers. Shrugging he moved into a better position and joined in on the feeding frenzy. Both women were finger fucked hard and eaten at the same time. They were becoming so loud that Juan standing outside untied the tent doorway and closed it to the world. After nearly ten minutes both woman orgasm in a gusher of liquid lava. Knuckle bumping each other as they finish up both boys agree to vacate before it was too late. Scurrying from the tent Caleb dug his wallet out for another hundred to each Mercado brother to keep quiet. A wave of compliance the owners enter their tent and settle the women down. Puckering at one another the men sampled the drenched pussies for a second feeding. Dayna embraced it willingly but Marjorie exhausted noticed a difference. Lifting her blindfold she looks over her tits realizing Carlos had a moustache. Her eyes bulge at his gnawing at her clitoris. While it felt great her nerves took over and she expressed with a palm for him to stop. He did and stood up looking as if he offended her. She merely crawls from her table removing her music and goes to get dressed. Hearing Dayna scream at a second maddening orgasm Marjorie decided to wait outside. She needed a cigarette for certain and she hadn't smoked since college.

Looking out over the beach she spots Caleb and Nathan walking alone. Spotting Marjorie both boys waved at her. She cringed and waved back. They were just a little too near a bad situation. If she only knew how near she would have a nervous breakdown. Regardless she hid a smile of contentment. She would wait until Dayna joined her. That was another ten minutes. Harlot.

Further down the beach Molly and Kayla laid out on towels basking in the sun as guys surrounded them at a distance. Kayla sat up and leaned over Molly deciding to give them a show.

"Let's not let you burn." Kayla winks breaking suntan lotion out of her small hand bag. Squeezing some over Molly's back she began rubbing it in. Untying Molly's top she removes the strings away for a stunning back. Guys were eating it up the whole girl on girl thing.

"I am feeling quite frisky for a lobster." Molly giggles at Kayla's roving hands.

"Me too. We have to be careful of Lifeguard's though. This isn't a nude beach."

"I am very much enjoying our girls day. It is nice to be away from our Parents and your Brothers."

"Definitely. I have an idea. I think we can get away with topless easy enough but the bottoms better stay on. Roll over and let me oil your chest."

"You mean my boobies."

"Uh huh. Boobies. Tits. Chest. Hooters."

"I will if you let me oil yours."

"Heck yes. Let's give these bastards a something to talk about. Seeing as the guy/girl ratio around here is 10-1. "

Rolling over Molly lets her top slip from her tits revealing dagger like nipples. Guys point and the chatter instantly begins as she lays back to let Kayla toys with her breasts both squeezing and pinching her nipples even higher.

"That's got their attention."

"I would now like your attention." Molly sits up and throws herself at a laughing Kayla. They wrestle around on their towels as Molly manages to get Kayla's top off. Chest on chest Molly oils Kayla with her own greasy body. As they tussled giggling Molly took the intiative and kissed Kayla dead on the lips. With a moment to accept it Kayla kissed her back. Their lips locked and couldn't be broke. Hands race all over Molly's back as Kayla gets sneaky and unties Molly's bottoms. As the strings dangle at her hips guys drew closer, nvading their space. Most knew it would end quickly if a Lifeguard spotted them. Therefore word spread to create a human shield around them. Realizing shadows all about them Kayla rolls Molly over agressively and continued kissing her. Molly's bottoms were revealing everything now. Merely clinging to her legs. Knowing this Molly repeated Kayla's act until both of her bikini parts were pulled awry and expressing every private part she had. Their seduction fueled the guys into touching themselves. This was every guys fantasy to see two girls go at it. Both girls hid the fact they knew very well they were encircled by testosterone. No matter what the guys looked like.

Molly found Kayla very tasty as they rolled over yet again. Molly parted lips and moved hers down over Kayla's neck where her Father had left a faint hicky. From there down to kiss Kayla's nipples and flick them with her tongue. Hearing guys murmur to eat her out Molly took the bait. She had never done this before but wanted to try. Between Kayla's legs Molly discovered something to her liking. Kayla was blown away by this girl. So much so that she began moaning. After a shrill whimper Kayla found a burst of energy and once again turned the tables. Forcing Molly over Kayla winked at the congregation of onlookers before moving into a 69 position on the beach. Guys crowded more in mass. This was going to have to be fast. Once a Lifeguard saw so many people this close together they would investigate. Kayla didn't want to get them arrested. That would be very bad.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12