Molly Ch. 23: Key Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Settling over Molly the two began eating each other out. Moans escalated as guys decided to tower directly over them. Once guys found their courage dicks whipped out of swimwear to be stroked over the girls. Kayla looked up briefly and grinned all around her before diving back in to a huffing Molly. Molly looking up between Kayla's thighs squinted against the sun to realize the gathering of masturbators. She was in awe until Kayla wiggled her bottom to inform Molly to chow down. That she did. As the girls cum at the others starvation they felt raindrops. A minimum of six guys fired jetstreams of jizz over Kayla's back that also peppered Molly on the forehead and hips. Seeing their acceptance three more guys moved in to drench them a bit more. As Kayla laughed looking up she found cum shot directly into her face. Above her was her adopted Brother Nathan.

"You Motherfucker." Kayla snapped.

"Not yet. Someday though." He put his pecker away and ran off thinking that was priceless.

Molly was smothered by Kayla as she sat directly up on her face while wiping Nathan's jizz from her eyes. If she got pink eye over him he would be dead. Muffled words lead to hands patting Kayla's hips to get off of her. Kayla peels away and sits next to Molly as Caleb joins the gathering. Pulling his own dick out to release his pent up desires for Marjorie he fed Molly instead. Molly crawled beneath him with her mouth wide. Guys around them were envious if not too shy. After three long minutes Caleb drenches Molly's upper lip then shots torpedo down her throat. Smiling at him she reaches higher and swallows his dick deep. His molten cum webbing out of her mouth with each quick hunger game. Molly was fired up.

Finally he ends her feeding with a grin. Taking his shirt off he calls down at Molly and Kayla, "Let's get wet. Last one in the water sits on the Lifeguard chair naked." He bolts away as both girls jump up and start to give chase when they realize they had left their bikinis on their towels. Laughing their asses off they return for them and attempt to get dressed mid run. It was hilarious. The water at least cleansed the girls. Now it was just time to relax. Molly ended up in Caleb's arms kissing while floating in the ocean. She was happy to be in his arms. He seemed to share the sentiment. Kayla tried to drown Nathan. It almost worked.

At a small grass hut cantina Martin Houser and Sahseej Indrabooty were belting down shots of Tequila like champs. Sahseej found his groove and let his guard down with Martin's encouragement. Amused by their behavior Dayna and Marjorie found their men chattering away. Marjorie had never seen her Husband this liquored up and openy talking about life in America. Joining their men the girls sat in their laps and had the time of their lives. The day was young. Everyone got good and drunk. They would all call off work the next day to sleep in. They would sail home bright and early in the morning. All involved would worry about the future after their hangovers faded.

It was time to return to normal.

If that was even possible.

Not likely.

12