Molly Finds Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers

"George was watching TV. I came in with just a long tee and my carters cotton panties. Shaking, I climbed right on his lap. He just stared at me. I could feel his penis under me, growing. He knew, told me we couldn't do this. I pressed my lips against his while I rubbed myself on his boner. He picked me up and took me to his room.

"He had briefs, Hanes, white, cute. He was hard. I thought it was huge, I found out later what huge was. My hands were shaking as I tugged those briefs down. He was panting, saying you don't have to. I looked up, told him I'd never done this. He sighed.

"I held his hard penis, studied it, then licked it. It flinched. I opened my mouth and put him in. I liked it instantly and knew I would love sucking cock."

I could smell her now. Excited. Her fingers in the leg of her shorts, moving. Her legs open. Not enough light to see, just shadows. I was so hard, restrained by my jock. I wanted to rub it; hell, I wanted to take it out. I didn't. I listened. Molly breathed deeply as she talked, looking up at the sky, avoiding me.

"He was only six inches or so, but it felt huge. He was slow and, oh, so gentle. The feeling as he entered me is one I'll never forget. I slept with him that night, we made love three times, finishing our last as Susan texted that they were on their way home. That night, after making Bonnie cum, I told her. She wasn't mad; she was jealous.

"With four people in a small house, it was nearly impossible to get George alone. We fucked, but it was hurried and rare. Bonnie and I loved each other every night, and I'd pretend to be her dad, licking her. It was kinky.

"It was like that till mom and shithead died. Now I'm here and happier than I've been in years. I'm really drunk."

I put my glass down. "Yeah, me too. I think we hit overshare territory a long time ago."

Molly got up, swayed, pointed at me. "Well, we're both adults, and now we know each other's dirty little secrets."

She swayed off to bed as I thought to myself, not all of them, my daughter.

Molly paused at the sliding door, just a shape in the darkness, whispering. "That hole works both ways."

She drifted into the house. I gulped the last of my drink and stared at the open door.

Went fishing with Kyle the next day. I was off, worried. Kyle noticed, made a joke, saying that Janet was still recovering. I laughed. I was scared. I'd spied on my daughter, used her wet panties to masturbate, probably moaned her name, and now she knew. I didn't know what to expect. Got home late, Janet recovered faster than we thought. Sunday seemed very normal. Sunday night, I lapsed and used Molly's panties again.

Monday, one of the loaders broke down on a job. It has a hard deadline, so I was out there till nine getting it running. I pulled into the driveway; the house was dark. Did she leave? No, the Jeep was there. Her door was closed. I showered and slipped on a pair of my oldest and loosest shorts. I needed time to think. Maybe a swim.

I opened the slider and heard her. She was in the pool. We hadn't used it since she got here. Under the weak light of a quarter moon, I watched her shadowy shape doing laps. I wasn't ready to talk, but I knew I had to confront my shame.

As I walked out, Molly was making a turn, just her head above the water. She waved and started another lap. Well, at least it wasn't a finger. She ended her lap at the cast in stairs. My eyes adjusted to the light, so as she walked out, I could see my daughter was naked. She stopped at the top. Six feet away.

"Don't look so shocked, daddy. You've seen me naked and more."

Molly walked the few steps, straddled the lounger, moving up until she settled her hips on mine. The water draining off her perfect breasts, a fat drop on each nipple, her wet body soaking my shorts. She leaned in, her lips brushing mine.

"About six months before the shit. I noticed my father. My father who had me at fourteen. You were my ideal, and I was excited that you looked at me differently now."

"Molly, I..."

Molly kissed my lips lightly to quiet me and continued. "I touched myself every night, pretending that my daddy had his big finger inside me. I snuck out once, watched you fuck mom. Naked in the hall, the door cracked open, me fingering my pussy, half hoping you'd see me. I knew you had taken my panties. Now I knew my daddy had a huge cock. Much bigger than Bonnie's dad."

As Molly told her story, she moved her hips. Just a little at first and then more, longer movements. My cock was growing, and she shifted to get it settled and ran her pussy over its length, shielded only by a thin layer of worn nylon.

"I was going to tease you, flash you. Make you so crazy for me. Then it happened, and I was watching you leave."

My hands were on her trim hips. She felt good, real good. My erection was down my right leg, and I knew the head of my cock was in the air. Molly was wet. I could smell her. Her breathing deep. She moved back, and I felt the head of my cock touch her soaked lips. She moved forward, pushing the leg of my shorts up out of the way.

"When Ching found you, I was stunned. My fantasy never went away. Any man I had, looked like you. I wanted my daddy back, but it had been years. You must have someone by now. You had to have grown out of stealing your teenage daughter's panties. I accepted that and came here."

Molly had my cock exposed; the leg of my shorts shoved up. My cock nestled lengthwise kissed along its length by her drenched vaginal lips.

"When you got here. I was ready for the worst. It just got better and better. You know. When I went to shower, I was horny. Daddy didn't have a new wife, not even a girlfriend, maybe. I love to rub off on the counter. I was so horny, needy. Then I saw the hole, sure I saw a change in the light. Yes, daddy was watching his daughter. I came so hard. After I heard you, I went back, watched my daddy stroke his huge dick sucking on my cum-filled panties. I did it every night."

Deep into her story, I didn't notice that Molly had maneuvered herself, and the head of my cock was now being kissed lightly by her pussy. I held her waist and pressed up, breaking contact.

"Molly, what I did was wrong. I'm weak. What we've done is wrong, but we can get past it. I'm your father. I shouldn't take advantage of you."

I felt a warm drop of Molly's essence land on the head of my cock. An owl hooted in the distance. The pool filter kicked on. Molly angled her head and pressed her lips to mine, talking.

"I'm twenty-two years old. I know what I want. I've wanted you since I watched you fuck my witch of a mother, wishing it was me under you, being filled. I want you to fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl."

My grip loosened, and once again, the head of my erection was at heaven's gate. Molly moved, an inch slid in. So fucking warm and wet.

"Molly. I need you to think. If we do this, our relationship will never be the same."

My daughter, her lips still brushing mine, her mouth open.

"I sure as fuck hope so."

As I felt my cock sliding into my daughter, she pressed her open mouth against mine, and I surrendered, kissed my little girl like a lover as she settled slowly, taking more of me. Our lips parted. Molly was panting

"Oh, fuck, daddy, this is so fucking good."

"I know, baby, so wrong, but so good."

She had half of me in her, and she was still moving down. I felt a wet rush over my cock.

"I came, daddy. You made me cum. The wrongness turns me on so fuckin much."

I was two-thirds in. "Molly, be careful. My cock is long, just pause there and enjoy."

Molly slid down. Taking another inch. "You know what my OBGYN said back when I was sixteen? He said I had the deepest pussy he'd ever seen. He said vagina, of course. I didn't know what that meant until now."

With that, Molly dropped. My cock fully inside her, the head just barely touching her cervix. She smiled.

"My pussy was made for my father's cock. I know because that dildo is the same size. Let's fuck, daddy. Let's fuck all the time. I love you."

On that lounge, under the dim light of the quarter moon, we made love, fucked. I didn't last long; my daughter has a filthy mouth. Molly just kept going, and I got hard again. My daughter seemed to be constantly orgasming. No woman had ever taken all of me. Perverted, sick, immoral, illegal, don't care. This was meant to be. My hands caressed her perfect breasts as her pussy slid up and down, so fucking warm and wet. Feeling the lush lips of my daughter's pussy against my body as she took all of me, over and over.

An hour later, we were in my oversized shower. I bathed my daughter and washed her hair, massaging her scalp. She purred. Her hair rinsed, she turned to face me.

"Know what I like to do?"

I was rubbing her hard nipples. "No, what?"

Molly slid down to the floor, water cascading over her body. "I really love to suck cock."

She took me into her mouth. I grew. She sucked me till I was rigid. "I love feeling your cock grow in my mouth. Sorry daddy, but my mouth isn't like my pussy. I won't be able to take it all."

"S'ok, baby. Do you mind if daddy cums in your mouth?"

Molly smiled up at me. "You fuckin better."

I shut the water off. Molly had one hand stroking me as she took what she could into her hot, young mouth. It felt amazing. Then a soapy finger found my hole. As she shoved her whole finger up my ass, I howled and came a gusher. Her cheeks billowed, her eyes wide as a bit of cum leaked around the seal of her lips. She pulled back and swallowed, smiling.

"Best blowjob I ever had, daddy. You always cum like that?"

I helped her up. "Only for you, baby."

She stepped out of the shower, reached for a towel. "Good answer, dad."

So, Molly moved to my, well, our bed. We didn't bother with clothes anymore. With no neighbors, we were safe. The following day, I woke Molly by licking her shaved pussy. Her eyes opened, and she purred.

"You're good, daddy."

She gasped, and my mouth filled. I swallowed and looked up.

"I shaved for you. I want you to imagine you're eating a little teenager's hot wet pussy. Suck my clit, daddy. I want to cum on your face again."

I did. I captured her clit and sucked it like a little cock while I slid a big fat finger inside her and found her G-spot. After a minute, she screamed, and juice jetted out of her pussy, soaking my face and the bed. I sat back. Molly lay there, breathless and panting, her mouth open.

"I've never done that. You made me cum harder than I ever have. Oh fuck, I love you, daddy. Fuck me fast, dad, we're gonna be late for work.

I did, we weren't, but it was close.

Kyle noticed immediately. "Your past is wearing you out." I laughed. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna need vitamins." He lowered his voice. "Look, if what we have is going to be a problem, I'll understand." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Thank you. That means a lot. I don't know yet." Kyle said, "It's up to you."

I walked in the door that afternoon, still dirty, to see my daughter bent over the arm of the couch, her target uniform around her ankles, her pussy wide open and running.

"Oh baby, let me shower."

Molly, panting. "Shower later, fuck now. I need my daddy."

As my cock went in, she moaned. "Oh, so fucking good."

I made love to my daughter on that couch. She came five times before I plunged deep and released inside her taboo pussy. I pulled out and laughed. Her pert round ass had a dirty handprint, and her curvy waist had two handprints where I held her as I rammed my dad cock into her. She looked and laughed. "So worth it. Now we can shower."

After we dried each other, Molly announced that we were now a nudist and free-use home.

"What's free use?"

Molly gently held my cock. "Either one of us, anytime, anywhere."

It was fun. We didn't always cum, but I was hard a lot, and Molly almost always wet. We slept together now. A bit more sleeping and a bit less fucking. One morning, Molly rolled over on top of me. "So, dad, you're not visiting Janet and Kyle."

"We talked; he knew I'd met someone from my past and said he'd understand if I was not interested anymore."

Molly laughed. "Someone from your past. Good one, dad."

"Well, we have different last names. I changed mine to Conners after the trial, and it's going to be obvious sooner or later. I mean, you living here and all."

"Thank you, father. I appreciate that, and I like the way you're thinking. So, I'm your curvy little girlfriend?"

Molly was rubbing her smooth pussy on my rigid dick. I pinched her nipple. "You have a problem with that?"

Molly shifted, and my cock slid in. "Oh fuck no. I get so excited that Kyle knows we're fucking but doesn't know I'm your daughter."

"Ohhhhhh, you feel sooo good, baby. You're a kinky girl."

Molly stopped with all my cock inside her. "I want to be watched. I want somebody watching us have sex. Watching us do the taboo."

"Do they have to know?"

"No, just us knowing is enough."

Further discussion was lost in our lovemaking.

A few days later, I mentioned that our secretary had left due to pregnancy and Molly might want to apply for the job.

"MMMMM, then we can fuck at work too?"

I laughed. "No, young lady, we cannot. You need to behave, and we need to keep us on the down low, at least for a while. You look like your mom, and we have different last names, but let's be careful."

I was out on a job when Molly applied and, of course, got the job. I got home, Molly was in the pool. When I stepped out of the shower, she was there, naked, of course, and kneeling on a doubled towel. I stood before her as she slipped my growing cock into her warm, young mouth. I grew, looking down into my daughter's eyes, her mouth around her father's cock. She paused, talking, letting her lips touch the head of my cock.

"You failed to advise me that Kyle, of Kyle and Janet, the sex fiends, was your boss. I nearly choked when he introduced himself. And oh, by the way, he's kinda hot."

I gently held her head. "You getting ideas?"

Molly's soft hand fondled my balls. "Maybe. Like I said, I want to be watched."

Her mouth felt so good I stopped talking. All too soon, I was there.

"Oh, baby. Daddies cumming. I'm gonna cum in my daughter's hot mouth."

Molly was fingering herself while she sucked me and moaned deeply at what I said. I watched her cum drip on the towel as I jetted into her mouth. Molly gulped and sucked. Sensing I was done, she let me slide out of her mouth. She stayed on her knees, smiling up at me.

"So, dad. We're kinda new at this, but you've shared with me. You know I've been with Bonnie, so I'm good with licking pussy. Um, what I'd really like to try is getting my ass fucked."

Molly held my soft cock. "But this is NEVER going there."

We both laughed, and I helped her up. "I certainly understand."

Molly toyed with her nipple. "So, father, just how big is Kyle?"

I cupped her firm ass as we walked to the kitchen to make dinner. "Well, my horny daughter, I never measured it, but I'd say about a thin six inches with a small head."

Molly bumped hips with me. "So that's why Janet wants a bull."

I smiled. Molly stopped and turned to me. "I'm sorry, dad. I got ahead of myself. You have to be cool with this, first and foremost."

I hugged Molly. It's really nice to hug naked. "Let me think about it. Right now, I think it would be fucking hot to have sex with my daughter while being watched, and I think I'd like to watch you have sex."

Molly rubbed her curvy body against me. "With a girl or a guy?"

I leaned over and sucked her nipple. She gasped. "Both. But let me sleep on it to be sure."

Molly cradled my erect penis. "Would you sleep on me first?"

"Every night, my daughter, every night."

So, for a few days, we let the idea settle. Kyle came out in the yard one day when it was just us. "Thanks for sending Molly here. She's very good."

I tried to look surprised. Kyle laughed. "I see the way you look at her. You're doing a terrible job at hiding this. Molly came here applying for a job I hadn't posted yet."

I blushed, stammered. Kyle put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you know we are cool. Molly's great. I can see why you like her. Yeah, the age thing. I don't care. I know all too well that the heart wants what the heart wants. The three of us had a lot of fun, and I understand. I just wanted to let you know, man-to-man."

I hugged him. Totally spontaneous. "Thanks, Kyle. That means a lot. And uh, about the other thing. Well, Molly knows and is cool and may want to join in."

Kyle just stared at me for a few seconds. "Jim, are you sure?"

"Molly lives with me now. We have no secrets, well, after she shared the thing about wanting us to be watched and more, so yeah. She wants to meet Janet first."

I could see the bulge in Kyle's pants. I rubbed it lightly as a joke. We tease like this, but nothing more. "I think you want my girlfriend."

Kyle blushed. "Sorry, couldn't help it."

"So, I guess if I tell you she wants her ass fucked, it'll make this worse?"

Kyle walked away. "I'm going to ask Janet to stop by. She'll suck me off while Molly works in the outer office. You mind?"

"Nope. It's all up to Molly now."

Molly bent over the couch, full of my cum, panting. "He knows, doesn't he?'

I helped her up. "He hadn't posted the job. Yeah, he knows you're my girlfriend."

Molly wiped her dripping pussy. "Janet stopped by. They were in his office a while. They were fucking. I could hear. She came out after, and we talked. She's very pretty and tactile. What did you tell them, father dear?"

I repeated my conversation. Molly stood there, slack-jawed. "What the fuck? Really?"

I put my hands on her shoulders. "You have to trust me on this."

Molly got a wicked smile. "I do, dad. I do. Set it up; I'm ready if you are." She looked down. "Oh yeah, you are. Dinner will wait; it's role-play time."

Dinner was very late.

On the way to Kyle and Janet's, I explained how our sex parties worked. Molly laughed. "Dad, I saw the text. Your idea of foreplay is taking your clothes off."

"Yeah, well, we all know why I'm there, you know?"

"I'll admit, I'm a little nervous but also super excited."

I looked down at my hard cock, barely disguised by the thin running shorts. Molly and I had dressed alike, just loose shorts and a tee shirt. Underwear was just an impediment to getting naked.

"Yeah, me too. I've never done anything like this."

Molly slid over and gently gripped my cock. "You gonna be okay watching Kyle fuck your daughter and lover?"

My clock flexed. Molly squeezed. "Looks like my father is going to get a show tonight."

I slid my hand between my daughter's legs. The gusset of her shorts was already soaked. "I'm going to give one too. A taboo, nasty show of just how much a daddy can love his little girl."

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck." Molly purred, "Drive faster."

I opened the door to Kyle's house, and we stepped in and down a short hallway to the living room.

Cathedral ceiling, a glass wall overlooking an inlet off the ocean, wide curved stairway to a balcony, and carved wooden doors for the bedrooms. Soft classical music in the background, Kyle and Janet barefoot in matching terrycloth robes standing in front of a substantial sectional. They smiled as we stopped in front of them.

The tension was palpable. Normally when I arrive, they are in the bedroom, naked and hard. I strip and mount Janet. I searched for just the right thing to say.

Molly smiled, kicked off her flips, and as the three of us watched, tossed off her shirt, shoved her shorts down, walked up to Kyle, opened his robe, and locked onto him, pressing her open mouth to his. It took him a second and a glance at me nodding yes. His hands cupped my daughter's hard, round ass, and it was on. I noticed the jewel circle at my daughter's asshole.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers