Molly Finds Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped, Janet slid the robe off, laughing. "Your girlfriend knows how to break the ice."

Janet and I embraced, her guiding my cock between her legs, rubbing my length along her soaked slit as we kissed. She paused, we looked.

Molly on her knees with all of Kyle's cock in her mouth. Kyle, his hands gently on her head, watching. He looked up. "This is so fucked up and hot."

Molly released Kyle's cock with a slurp. "Where's the bedroom? I want you two to watch Jim and I fuck; then it's your turn."

I was first into the room and lay on the bed. Just the sheet and I heard the crinkle of plastic under it. I smiled at Janet as she walked in. "Yeah, we just got this mattress. You and I wrecked the last one."

Kyle came in with Molly, his hand on her ass. She moved to Janet, looked into her eyes, saw permission, and embraced her. My cock twitched, watching two women I'd loved making out. Their breasts pushed against each other, hands caressing the other's butt, grinding, moaning. As Janet's hands clenched Molly's ass. We could clearly see the jeweled butt plug. Then, hands moving between each other's legs. They shifted, and Kyle and I could watch my daughter and his wife finger each other. Molly gently disengaged. "You're next, Janet, but right now, watch me fuck my da...(cough) boyfriend."

Nobody noticed her almost mistake. We were too busy watching as she climbed on top of me, reached down, and put my raging erection at her entrance. She paused there. Kyle and Janet stared, open-mouthed. Molly smiled. "I have an interesting body. My pussy is very deep, watch."

As Janet and Kyle gasped, Molly slid down my cock. I nearly came. So hot being watched fucking my daughter. Janet mumbled, "The whole fucking thing." As Molly's hips settled on mine. My daughter shifted on my cock, I fought to hold back. "The head of Jim's cock is just touching my cervix. Sometimes we fuck for hours. He's the biggest I've ever had."

Not satisfied with driving Kyle and Janet nuts with her show, Molly kept talking.

"Kyle. I want to watch you fuck Janet. Then, I want you to fuck my ass. You have the perfect ass-fucking cock. Then, Janet, I want to lick your pussy. Cum all over my face Janet."

Janet quaked, and I watched the liquid run down her leg. "Kyle, she made me cum, just by talking to me."

"Kyle, time for your show."

Janet got on all fours. Molly switched to reverse cowboy as Janet moved between my legs. Kyle held Janet's hips and slammed into her as Molly and Janet kissed.

"Molly baby, I'm close."

Molly stopped and moved off. "Ohhhh, not yet. Your first cum is gonna be in Janet. I hear she howls. Kyle, you go lube?"

Kyle got the tube as Molly got on all fours. Pulling hard, she reached back and removed the fat plug from her ass. "I wanted to be ready for you, Kyle."

Janet moved over me. "You okay with fucking an old lady now that you have a sexy young girlfriend?"

I fondled her large breasts. "I'll always want you."

Janet gently slid onto my cock. "You know just the right thing to say."

Next to us, Kyle gently fingered my daughter's hole with two fingers of lube. Molly moaned. "Do it, Kyle. Jim wants to watch you fuck my ass."

Janet laughed; my cock nestled at her cervix. "What a mouth."

I pushed a little, "You'll find out soon enough."

Janet lifted and fucked my cock. "I've never been with a woman."

I pinched her nipples, she came, flooding me. "You don't have to."

Janet put her hands on my chest and lifted up and down. "I fucking love your great big cock, and I want to lick my first pussy while you both watch."

Janet rode me, going deeper and deeper till I was in her cervix. She must like the pain. Molly kept talking as Kyle pillaged her ass. "Kyle, I've never had my ass fucked. I've been practicing with a dildo. Harder, Kyle, give it to me.

I'd like t say we lasted for hours, but in a few minutes, Kyle plunged deep, groaning, "Oh baby, daddy's coming in your ass."

Molly looked over at me. I smiled. "I didn't mention that they like nasty role-play."

Janet had me at the edge. "Cum in me, brother; I hear mom's car."

I shoved up and jetted deep inside Janet as her orgasm flooded over me. We all just held, panting for a minute. Kyle pulled out of Molly, and Janet climbed off. Molly playfully shoved Janet on her back and climbed on, arranging her pussy over Janet's face as my daughter put her mouth to Janet's cum filled pussy. Kyle stood next to me, and we watched the girls make love. The liquid sound of tongues in pussies. I nudged Kyle.

"For a first-timer, your wife seems to like girl sex."

Kyle nodded, turned to me. "Yes, and now we all share a secret. Janet and I are not married."

My face gave away my question. Kyle gave me a knowing smile. "You see, Mr. James Stark, it is illegal to marry your sister."

I stared, fear, curiosity, more fear, confusion. Molly and Janet vigorously making love seemed so out of place all of a sudden. Kyle put his hand on my shoulder.

"Janet and I are twins. We've been having sex since we were teenagers. We have a brother, Al. He joined us. He later got married and moved away. His wife does not know and would disapprove. But he works for the FBI. He vets all my employees to help us keep our secret. I knew all about you, read the news articles, even the court case. When Molly came to apply, I remembered the name. Watching you two and you admitting she was your lover was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I'm sorry for prying into your life."

I shook my head. This was too much. Janet came, and Molly sucked her pussy to drink every ounce. I turned to Kyle. "You think we can figure out a way to fuck them while they eat each other?"

Kyle laughed, and we climbed onto the bed. "I think it's gonna be a long night."

I laughed as I slid my cock along Janet's lips and into Molly's pussy. "Here's to family love."

Kyle, already deep inside his sister, gave me a high five. "None better."

Six months later, Molly lay on Kyles's bed, cum dripping from everywhere. She grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm pregnant."

Janet and Kyle yelped with joy. They were both fixed, so everybody knew it was mine.

"I'm," she paused and pointed to me, "We are going to raise them, yes it's twins, in a clothing-free, sex-positive and obvious home, and maybe, when they are old enough, they will want to join us."

Had kid at 14. He's 36 now. 36-14=22

Left her at 30. She was 22-6=16

Tyra/Frank