Molly Finds Love in a Small Town

Story Info
Widow Molly meets a much younger woman and falls in love.
10.4k words
4.35
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

The quiet town of Stillwater, CO was where Molly Koban, a widow, sought refuge after the death of her husband. He had died after a five year long battle with cancer which required her constant attention. Their once warm and comforting home in Minneapolis, MN, had grown cold, haunted by memories that whispered in every corner. The couple had never been blessed with children and Molly, now alone, decided to start anew.

Molly had been born in Hong Kong and her birth name was Wong Yin Yee. At the time many young girls in Hong Kong would choose an English name, often someone they admired. The Breakfast Club was a popular movie when she was at that age and its star was Molly Ringwald. She really liked the name and took it for her own.

Molly was 49 but like many Chinese women did not look her age. She was of medium height with straight black hair and the almond eyes typical of many asians. She often wore a touch of lipstick or gloss which accentuated her full lips and gave her what some thought a voluptuous quality. Her breasts had always been large and had not sagged very much, but she was by nature modest and dressed so as not to call attention to them.

When she had met her husband, many years before, she had been an elementary school teacher. Molly discovered she could bring her qualifications up-to-date by taking internet courses from North Hennepin College. By the time she had finished her courses she had also sold her home in Minneapolis. Molly had decided to move to Colorado and wanted a small town because she knew it was easier to fit in compared to a big city. She responded to help-wanted ads for several towns in rural Colorado. The first one to respond was Rosemont Elementary school in the small city of Stillwater. Molly interviewed for the job and was accepted.

She was so impressed with Stillwater, which is a historic town nestled between a large lake and snow-covered mountains, that she decided to purchase a home there before the school term began.

Rosemont Elementary school is in a quaint, aging building with creaking floors and walls adorned with colorful drawings of children's dreams. Molly's classroom was filled with the curious faces of young children, each with a world of possibilities ahead. It was a stark contrast to the life she had known with her husband, a life that was now a distant echo.

One autumn morning, as Molly was arranging her classroom, she noticed a young teacher, Nikki Ferguson, bustling about in the corridor. Nikki was a recent graduate at 23, her enthusiasm for teaching evident in her bright eyes and the animated way she moved. Nikki, also new to the school and eager to make an impression, had heard about Molly, the only other new teacher hired that year, and wanted to meet her. She appeared at Molly's door, with a smile that was as warm as the autumn sun.

Nikki was an athletic looking girl with broad shoulders, slim hips and a very cute, tight, bottom. She was dressed in outdoor clothes: cargo pants and a plaid shirt that covered up her figure, and it was hard to know what shape her breasts were. Her skin was tanned and she wore her light brown hair in a single knotted braid. Molly found herself instantly drawn to her.

But Molly, who had spent the last 20 years in her husband's social circle, was a bit out of touch with modern lifestyles. If she had been she would have guessed there was a better than even chance that Nikki played for the other team -- that she was lesbian. If that had been her guess she would have been right, the outdoorsy looking girl who had grown up in mountains was attracted to other women.

"Hi Molly," she said, "I'm Nikki! Welcome to Rosemont Elementary!"

"Welcome to you Nikki, I hear you've just received your diploma too! How do you like Stillwater?" Molly said.

"I love it!" Nikki replied. "But I grew up close by and I'm so glad to have found a job here."

"Where did you go to school Nikki?" Molly asked.

"I got my BA from U Colorado in Boulder and my teaching diploma from Front Range College." Nikki replied.

"That must have been quite an experience!" Molly said. "Had you been away from home before?"

"No, it was my first time away." Nikki told her, "It was much more difficult than I thought and I really didn't expect it to cost as much as it did. With what I borrowed from my parents and my student loan I'm so far in debt I don't know if I will ever get out from under it." She reported wistfully.

"Molly," Nikki said, "class is about to start any minute, you need to get the classroom ready before they come." The younger girl began arranging the desks and chairs in preparation for class. Molly, grateful for the gesture, accepted Nikki's assistance, and in that simple moment, a connection was formed.

When they were done the two chatted comfortably until the bell rang and a crowd of young students streamed into the classroom.

Later, when Molly thought about their meeting she felt relieved she had met someone so nice soon after she moved into town. She really hoped they could be friends and had a strong feeling she'd like to see the young woman again.

Chapter II

While the first few weeks of school went by in a blur, Molly's wishes were granted and over the next few weeks their friendship deepened. Molly found herself drawn to Nikki's youthful exuberance and genuine love for teaching. She admired the way Nikki connected with the children, sparking their imaginations with stories and encouraging their questions with patience.

Lunch hours became their sanctuary, a respite from the challenges of the classroom. They would sit in the small staff room, sharing sandwiches and conversation. Molly told Nikki about how she had met her husband when she came to Minnesota from Hong Kong to attend University. She shared stories about her life in Minneapolis as the wife of a rich businessman, her annual vacations in the Caribbean, and luxury cruises.

Nikki shared with Molly her love of the outdoors, her ski touring expeditions to the nearby glaciers, kayaking trips and hiking the Pacific Trail along the west coast. And although they came from such different worlds they found genuine pleasure in each other's company.

Although she was quite open about her sexual orientation Nikki didn't bring up the subject with Molly and she began to wonder why. Perhaps she felt her leanings were so obvious that Molly should have picked up on them right away. Later she realized that she kept the topic to herself for fear of rejection.

Their lunches turned into evenings together. Stillwater has a number of very nice restaurants and Molly insisted on treating Nikki so they could sample them. Molly prided herself on her cooking, both American and Cantonese cuisine. Molly had bought a small house on the lake that used to be a cottage which had been winterized. It had a modern kitchen and dinner at Mollys became a part of their weekly routine.

Nikki envied Molly's lovely little house. She herself, burdened by student debt, couldn't afford her own place. She shared an apartment with several other girls her age, most of whom were seasonal workers, in town temporarily. People came and went there frequently and she'd sometimes come home to find several sleeping bags in the living room. Occasionally girls' paths crossing resulted in brief sexual encounters.

One night a large muscular woman with a buzz cut arrived, looking for a place to crash. She was a friend of a friend, her name was Ilona Sharlayeva, and she had just finished working a season as a tree planter. Tree planting is hard physical labor but it pays quite well. Tree planting camps are a collection of tents, often in the middle of nowhere, where young people -- men and women -- live so they can work for summer. With so many kids living together and with not much in the way of entertainment it's not surprising some of the camps acquired a reputation for being sexual free-for-alls.

Ilona was a very butch dyke and immediately set her sights on Nikki, who at first tried to ignore the woman, as she wasn't particularly fond of butches. Ilona was not easily put off and eventually Nikki found it easier to accept her advances than continuing to resist. It had also been several months since she had been fucked and had gotten pretty horny.

When Ilona found herself alone in the house with Nikki she made her move. She said: "I want you now girl," and put her arm around Nikki's waist, pulling her close. She kissed her on the lips and immediately thrust her tongue deep in the girl's mouth. At the same time she put a large hand on the crotch of Nikki's pants and pressed hard against her pussy. Nikki moaned as her pussy reacted to the pressure and began to get wet.

"You need fucking!" Ilona said.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me please!" Nikki responded.

Ilona took hold of the smaller girl and moved her as easily as a doll. They were in the living room and she pushed Nikki over the back of the couch so that her head was down and her bottom was up. The dyke slowly and deliberately opened up the front of Nikki's pants and pulled them down around her knees. She also pushed the girl's shirt up to expose her small but shapely boobs. Next she pulled down her panties. Nikki's shapely ass now faced up and her hairy slit was fully visible to Illona, who without hesitation pushed a finger into her wet hole. Nikki was so aroused and wet that the finger disappeared between her lips right up to the knuckle.

While finger fucking Nikki, Ilona tugged at the belt of her pants, which when they came down, revealed the woman had been strapped. She had been wearing a pair of black lycra underpants on the front of which was a 7-inch-long dildo. Ilona removed her finger and placed her cock at the entrance of Nikki's vagina and pushed on it. Nikki's cunt was so wet the dildo slid in easily, and then back out and in again.

As Ilona punished Nikki's cunt with her big strap on, the girl panted and let out cries of "oooh" and "aaah" as the latex hit her g-spot and orgasms began to flow through her like a river.

Eventually the bigger woman tired of thrusting and she pulled her cock out of Nikki's cunt. While its recipient lay on her stomach gasping, Ilona deftly removed her pants and the latex underpants the dildo was attached to. She had legs like thick tree trunks and a very hairy bush in between. Ilona took hold of Nikki, lifted her up and laid her on the couch on her back. And without missing a beat she kneeled on the couch, her inner thighs touching Nikki's ears, and lowered her hairy pussy onto the girl's face.

Nikki's response was Pavlovian, as soon as the scent of Ilona's hot wet cunt hit her nostrils, her tongue came out and she began enthusiastically licking up and down the big woman's slit. It wasn't the freshest cunt she had ever sampled, in fact it tasted like it had been ripening with sweat inside the latex pants for some time. But Nikki was beyond caring, she was so horny and wet she would have eagerly licked any cunt that was offered her.

Eventually Ilona tired of thrusting her crotch in the girl's face or else she wanted to go and find some different pussy, so she got dressed, latex cock and panties under jeans and went out the door leaving Nikki on the couch, panties around her ankles and her tits hanging out. Nikki felt like she'd been hit by a truck and she dragged herself off the couch and to bed after changing into a nightgown. Though she felt sore she was satisfied. She could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times she'd had so many orgasms in one fucking. And being used in that way by Ilona was exciting; she wouldn't want it as a steady diet but she had to admit it got her going.

When she woke up in the morning Ilona had gone, leaving only some dirty dishes and the faint smell of BO. It crossed her mind that perhaps one of the reasons she had been so celibate was that she was spending all of her spare time with Molly, who didn't desire her and didn't even know she was lesbian.

Chapter III

Nikki had promised Molly she would help get her started hiking so they could share an interest that involved the outdoors. Molly was enthusiastic -- she wasn't getting younger and staying in shape was a high priority. Nikki accompanied her to a local sporting goods store and helped her choose suitable boots. She also recommended a day pack and folding Nordic walking poles.

Nikki was a patient instructor but the first few hikes the pair went on Molly found difficult. At the end of the day she felt pain in muscles she didn't even know she had.

"I think I need to get in the hot tub to soak my muscles," Molly said.

"You have a hot tub!" Nikki exclaimed. "Girl you never mentioned it! Not once. Now it's certain, I'm moving in with you."

Molly's hot tub was on her deck, on the lake side of the house. Her neighbors were too far away to see onto the deck and so long as it was dark, no one could see into it unless they were very close. When they got to Molly's house she immediately went out and removed the cover from the hot tub. She turned to Nikki and said in a stage whisper: "OK truth or dare time! Skinny dip or no skinny dip."

"I vote skinny dip!" Nikki said. She wasn't shy about her own body and was curious to see what Molly's looked like.

Molly turned off the lights and they undressed in the living room, went through the sliding glass door to the deck and to the hot tub which was letting steam out into the cool night air.

"Does your big butt feel any better?" Nikki said.

"It's dark, you can't see my butt right now! Said Molly.

"It's not that dark. But I have to say you have fine titties for a woman your age, and an oriental one. Sorry no stereotype intended." Nikki said to her.

"No offense taken," Molly said. "And they're 100% natural," she giggled.

The two women lapsed into a comfortable silence. Molly thought how wonderful it was to have Nikki as a friend and she hoped that would never change. Nikki was thinking much the same thing but wondering if it might be possible to take things a step further. She was really afraid of Molly rejecting her and knew if that happened their wonderful friendship would not survive.

'Come on girl, life is short!' She told herself. 'You have to take a chance and what better time than when both of us are naked!'

But Nikki did hesitate and let the moment pass. It was a school night and they agreed it was time to go home and get some sleep.

Chapter IV

The next day was Friday and at lunch Nikki showed Molly a notice for an event she found on tacked to the school bulleting board. It was a 60s and 70s dance at the Miners Hall in Stillwater that evening.

"This is your kind of music isn't it Molly?" Nikki said.

"Well, a little before my time, but I like it!" Her friend replied. "Where can we find a couple of guys to go with?"

"This is Stillwater and I have been to these kinds of dances before. They're very relaxed and a lot of girls dance with each other." Nikki said. What she didn't mention is that the town's LBGTQ community always came out in force for the dances.

"OK, let's go," Molly said.

Molly wasn't sure what the dance's dress code would be but decided, since it was after all Stillwater, it wasn't likely to be too formal. She found in her wardrobe a camel-colored knit wrap dress with a hem halfway to her knees that was flattering to her shape. Best of all it had a V shaped neckline that was low enough to show off her bust, something she didn't do often, but thought: 'Let's live a little!' Under the dress she wore sheer black tights and shoes with 3 inch heels that nearly matched the dress. Looking at herself in the mirror she tried to imagine how Nikki would see her but quickly gave up and chided herself. She'd offered to pick Nikki up on the way, so she got in her car and set off.

Nikki had recently bought a pair of inky black Lululemon yoga tights and was eager to wear them. They really flattered her long legs and beautifully shaped calves as well as her exceptional derriere. She opted for a black turtleneck sweater, but without a bra, which she could get away with because her boobs, though perfectly shaped, were small. 'Unless my nipples get stiff,' she thought, 'which might not be a bad thing', she giggled. On top of the sweater, she chose to wear a faded jean jacket which had the effect of calling attention to her hips and bottom. Just like she wanted.

Molly waited outside her building and texted 'I'm here'. When Nikki came out Molly said: "oh Nikki you look stunning!" This put a small catch in her throat, and she got a feeling of warmth below her tummy.

"And you look hot Molly!" Nikki said. "And look at your boobs, they are going to cause a riot!"

This made Molly blush slightly, but she was secretly pleased. She had achieved the effect she wanted.

The Miners Hall which was a historic building with a lovely restored wooden floor. When they arrived they found the dance in full swing. The dancers were an eclectic mix. There were seniors dressed in polyester who looked as if they had just come from their golf club, dancing next to barefoot hippy types, some men bare-chested and plenty of dread-locks to go round. There were of course many normal couples dancing and quite a few women dancing together. More than a few of these were obviously lesbian.

"Let's dance!" Nikki said, breaking into a spirited twist, which Molly joined her in. This was followed by a couple of boogie tunes to which both women began to jive. At first Molly wondered how it was going to work, she had only ever jived with a male partner. But Nikki immediately assumed the lead and danced it perfectly, as if she'd been doing so all her life. She led Molly through several dances and put her in spins, rolls and swings, all perfectly and without missing a beat. Molly was elated and having a lot of fun.

The band began a slow number and without missing a beat Nikki took Molly in her arms and pressed their bodies tightly against each other. The older woman had realized her feelings for Nikki were much more than just as a friend. So when she imagined not having this beautiful, caring and vivacious girl in her life she immediately began to feel very sad. These thoughts ran through her mind as the two held each other tightly and moved to the music. Molly became overwhelmed with emotion and her eyes began to water and she couldn't help letting out a couple of sobs.

"Molly, what's the matter! What's going on?" Nikki said.

"I don't know!" Molly replied. "I love you so much and I don't know what to do."

"Oh Molly!" Nikki said. "I fell in love with you the moment we met. I'm so glad and I'm so happy we found each other."

Nikki followed the statement by kissing Molly on the lips. Molly responded with a passion that frightened her a little.

"The only important thing is that we are together right now, and that we love each other. Everything else we can figure out later." Nikki said.

As she said that there was a pause in the music.

"I think we should go somewhere else so we can be alone," Nikki said and led Molly by the hand towards the exit. On the way out Molly found their way blocked by a big rough looking woman with a buzz cut. To her surprise the woman put her arm around Nikki's waist, and Molly thought she heard her say:

"Come baby! I'll give you more of my big cock. I know you like it!"

Molly watched Nikki's beautiful face turn from panic, to horror, and then to rage. She'd never seen her friend angry, and it was a little bit frightening, but it also excited her.

"Ilona," Nikki said, almost spitting the words. "Get the fuck away from me. You must be a complete moron. I'm with her!" She said, putting her arm around Molly's waist and leading her towards the door.

"I'm taking you home Molly," Nikki said and she held out her hand and said keys. Molly gave them to her without saying a word.