Molly Finds Love in a Small Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter V

They were both quiet on the short drive to Mollys' house. Inside the door Nikki took off Mollys coat, then her own and hung them in the closet. Then she took her friend by the hand into the living room where they sat down on the couch.

"That was pretty fucked up timing!" Nikki said.

"Was that your girlfriend?" Molly asked.

"No, just a fling." She said, took Molly's face in her hands and said: "You're my girlfriend, if you will have me. It's true what I said. I love you. I've loved you since we met."

"Oh Nikki, God yes!" Molly said and she took the woman in her arms and their lips met. This time Molly opened her mouth and Nikki pushed her tongue inside. They stood kissing and holding each other as if they felt that by letting go their joy would suddenly disappear.

Molly finally said: "Nikki, I know you love me but I feel really insecure. I don't know anything about this lesbian thing. And I'm so much older than you are! How can I ever compete with your other girls?"

"Darling," Nikki said. "First there are no other girls, and there haven't been since I met you. Second I'm so horny for you I can hardly wait to get you to bed. I want to fuck you and fuck you some more, until you beg me to stop. Do you have any more questions before I take you to your bed and ravage that lovely body of yours?"

"Please don't think me too silly Nikki but I heard somewhere that in lesbian relationships one girl takes on the feminine role and the other the masculine. How will it work for us?"

"Molly, some couples are into the femme and dyke thing, but there's no rule that it must be like that. I've enjoyed playing both roles, but never to any extreme. But since you are so much sweeter than I am, I'd like to start by taking the lead in our relationship. And if you agree to let me lead, I'm going to lead you to bed where I'm going to make you so happy!" Nikki said.

Molly had the foresight to install a queen size bed in her room. Nikki took her by the hand, led her in and had her stand beside the bed. She gave the older woman a brief but passionate kiss and lifted the hem of her dress up and over her head. Nikki stared at her breasts covered as they were by only a sheer bra. Molly reached behind, opened the clasp to let the bra fall to the floor so that Nikki could have a clear view of her full 36C breasts and their big brown nipples. They were darker than any Nikki had seen before and were aroused, and therefore stuck straight out in roughly the size and the shape of a sharpie pen cap.

Nikki wasted no time covering one nipple with her mouth and holding and squeezing the other breast with her hand. Molly gave a moan of passion and pulled the girl's head closer with both hands. It had been a long time since she'd had her breasts sucked in this way and that a woman was doing it gave her an extra thrill.

While she was sucking on a nipple and squeezing a breast with one hand, Nikki let her other hand wander over Molly's bare belly to her panties. She let her fingers traverse the crotch and noticed the fabric was wet with her lover's juices.

'God! She's as horny as I am!' Nikki thought.

This prompted her to speed up her exploration and she let the hard nipple pop out of her mouth so she could pull down Molly's panties. Once they were on the floor, she gently pushed her lover onto the bed. In the bedroom's dim light, she admired Mollys' nearly perfect triangle of pubic area with its thick flat asian hair all pointing in different directions. The natural triangle ended just above where her two labia joined together leaving her plump mound below smooth, hairless and the color of old ivory.

Nikki paused for a moment to tear off her own clothes in feverish haste. Her Lululemon tights gave her a moment of delay because they had to be removed one leg at a time. Once undressed she knelt on the floor between Molly's open legs. She gently lifted both off the floor so that her heels were on the bed forcing Mollys' legs further apart and revealing to Nikki the moist area inside. Without further hesitation she lowered her face to Molly's open labia and pushed out her tongue to taste her delicious nectar.

Molly rarely had her pussy licked and never by a woman. Nikki seemed to know exactly where to lick and with what pressure to do so. It took Molly about 30 seconds to climax and 30 seconds after to climax again. And just as the tongue lashing her sensitive clit began to send her to a third orgasm she felt Nikki push two fingers through the juices flowing out and into her vagina. It was as if an explosion had gone off inside her along with colored lights as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. Even under the best circumstances she couldn't give herself such incredible sensations.

Nikki climbed up on top of Molly and pushed her body down into the bed. "Now you're going to make me cum lover," she said as she straddled her thigh and rubbed her most sensitive parts on her warm skin. She moved on her knees up the bed until she had straddled Molly's head and then she lowered herself onto her lovers' face. The older woman watched as the triangle of light brown hair came closer. She followed the gleaming wet open lips and prominent clitoris with her eyes until they clamped on her mouth overwhelmed her with the taste and smell of Nikki.

Molly was suddenly very happy because she could think of no better way to be so close and intimate with the woman she loved than to be savoring her female essence. Nikki then began to move her hips and brought Molly back to the present and she pushed in her tongue to please her lover as best she could.

Molly licked Nikki's fragrant pussy for as long as the young woman wanted, which was about a half hour but seemed much longer. Nikki was delighted by her lover's enthusiasm and was happy she learned so quickly. When she had cum several times and she had soaked Molly's face and hair with her juices she turned around and resumed her efforts on the older woman's wet cunt. She used her tongue and fingers in combination and propelled her lover into another round of powerful orgasms. Molly's entire lower body was slick with her juices and Nikki surprised her lover by pushing a slippery finger deep into her anus and past her sphincter. After a moment of slight discomfort Molly began to enjoy the sensation; Nikki continued fingering her pussy and ass simultaneously.

When it seemed that neither of them had any more orgasms to give up they lay in bed holding each other tightly and whispering, though there was no one in the vicinity that could possibly hear them.

"I'm so happy Nikki," Molly said, looking into her lover's eyes.

"I am too. I think this is the real thing Molly. I can't imagine us ever being apart." Nikki said.

"I'm all yours' lover, all of me. My body, my soul, and everything I have. I want you to move in with me tomorrow. I want us to be together, every minute that we can." Molly said.

The following morning Nikki awoke first and seeing Molly's naked body in bed next to her couldn't help touching her and fondling her heavy breasts. Molly woke up from her touch and said with a note of alarm in her voice: we have to hurry Nikki. School begins in 45 minutes and we have to stop by your place for a change of clothes.

"No Molly, I can wear last night's clothes. Just lend me a pair of panties. I'll make coffee while you shower. I think we both need a shower, otherwise we're going to smell like cunt all day." Nikki said.

"Ok. You've such a dirty little mouth Nikki! I love it." Molly said.

"I am, and I'm going to drag you down with me. No more 'Proper Mrs Country Club.' You're now my little sex toy." Nikki said. "Now let's get moving or we'll be late for our classes."

Their day teaching seemed to go by quickly. Molly was worried their new found love would be plain to see on their faces, but not one of their colleagues paid them any special attention.

"Nikki," Molly asked, "is there any reason we can't move all your things to my home today? From what you told me it's not the kind of place you want to linger. And I'm desperate for us to set up house together. I want to spoil you."

Nikki giggled: "I think you don't want me running into that bitch Ilona in case I get tempted!"

Molly blushed. "Am I really that obvious?"

"I'm a one-woman, woman now, and you are that woman. Period. And if you do much as look at another I'm going to smack your ass. Are we clear?" Nikki said.

"Yes my love," was the reply.

It took only one trip to move all of Nikki's belongings into Molly's house. It was Friday and they were looking forward to their first weekend together. They both entered the bedroom at the same time to change clothes. Nikki said: wait a minute love and Molly looked at her expectantly.

"Please get on your knees here," she said pointing to a spot in the carpet in front of her and just between her legs. Molly's face registered surprise but she did as Nikki told her..

I've been thinking about you all day and it's made me incredibly horny. We need to do something about that. And with those words she opened and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. Her panties followed and she kicked them both off her feet. Nikki spread her feet apart and pulled her lover's head to her crotch. After only a moment's hesitation Molly pushed her lips against the light brown patch of hair covering her sex and used her tongue to find the moist center that awaited her. Nikki's unique taste and smell was as exciting to her as it had been the night before. As she licked, Nikki held her head firmly so as to direct her lips.

"Oooh! Yes Molly! Lick my cunt lover. Make me cum!" Nikki moaned.

Hearing Nikki talking dirty to her and giving her orders made Molly really excited and she redoubled her efforts. She increased the tempo of her licking and slurping. Nikki gave out a cry that sounded almost like pain, her legs began to tremble and she pulled Molly's head so hard it nearly hurt her. Molly thrust her tongue into her vagina as deep as it would go and was rewarded with a spurt of thick clear fluid.

"Oh God! That was so good Molly! I can't stand up anymore." She said and let herself to the ground. Molly kissed her thighs and stroked her dripping wet pussy.

When she'd rested and caught her breath, Nikki stood up, took Molly's hand and said: "Come with me."

She led her into the small room that was used as an office, turned Molly around and made her lie on her tummy on the desk. Molly had worn a skirt that day and Nikki flipped it up to reveal blue bikini panties. She pushed her hand under the waistband, over the crack of her ass and pushed two fingers into her vagina. She was wet and slippery with excitement and Nikki's fingers slid in easily.

"You're hot for me babe, aren't you?" Nikki said as she twisted her fingers around in the slippery hole. "Do you want me to fuck you and make the cum?" She asked.

"Yeah Nikki," Molly begged.

"Then tell me!" The younger girl ordered.

"I'm so horny and I want you to fuck me till I cum!" Molly pleaded.

Nikki placed her hand on Molly's back for support and leverage and began to twist her fingers around, pull them out, and shove them back in, hard. She repeated this again and again, developing a rhythm. Molly was so wet Nikki's hand made a squelching sound as she fucked her lover's cunt.

"Do you like this Molly?" Nikki asked.

"Oh my God yes, yes, yes!" She moaned as an orgasm began to erupt inside her.

Nikki grabbed a handful of Molly's hair and used it for better leverage as she continued finger fuck Molly's cunt.

"I love you Molly and I love fucking you because your mine, all mine." She said.

"Yes, oh yes I'm yours, all yours!" Molly gasped, in response.

Chapter VI

Although Molly's house was not large there was plenty of room in it for both of them. Since her husband had left her plenty of money, Molly was very happy to share it with her new lover. At first Nikki felt guilty accepting gifts from Molly. They didn't need a second car because they both worked at the same location, but when Molly ordered matching e-bikes Nikki was upset because her pride was hurt. Molly wanted to repay Nikki's student loan but the girl flatly refused. Molly proposed a compromise:

"Why don't you let me pay all our living expenses, food, clothing etc. Then you can use all your salary to pay off the loan." Nikki grudgingly accepted the proposal.

Their sex life was amazing. Nikki was naturally highly sexed and was a very physical person. Molly hadn't really had a sex life for nearly a decade and was eager to catch up. She really wanted to please her new lover and once she had discovered the thrill of eating pussy she couldn't get enough. During the lunch hour and in scheduled breaks Nikki would find herself dragged into an empty office or classroom where Molly would lift up Nikki's skirt or pull down her pants and bury her face between her legs. She'd then lick her pussy for as long as her lover wanted it.

Nikki, being the more experienced, liked to change it up and experiment. She especially enjoyed playing a masculine role on occasion and forcing herself on Molly, always in a loving and caring fashion. One day Nikki insisted Molly wear a skirt to work but without underwear. It took some persuading but once she agreed Molly found herself in a state of constant arousal and couldn't wait to get home so that Nikki could give her some relief.

"You're so wet babe, Nikki said as she slid her hand under Molly's skirt and felt her arousal. I've got a special surprise for you."

She led Molly into the bedroom and had her kneel down, head on the mattress and facing away from her.

"Face down woman, don't look back," she ordered her.

Molly guessed something exciting was about to happen but could not tell what it was. Nikki opened the front of her jeans and pulled out the shaft of a strap-on dildo. It was medium sized, flesh colored, 6 inches long and 2.5 inches in circumference. She had ordered this toy and a few others and had it delivered to a friend's so as to surprise her lover.

"Keep your head down!" Nikki said and she pushed her index finger into the open pussy's hairy tangle and between her lips. Molly was so well lubricated, Nikki judged no additional lubrication was needed and placed the cock's bulbous head at the entrance. She paused for a moment to build suspense and then slowly and deliberately eased the cock into Molly's open vagina.

Molly let out a gasp of surprise and began panting as the plastic prick stretched the walls of her vagina and made its inexorable way towards her cervix. She experienced a few moments of confusion until it dawned on her what was happening. Needless to say she had never been fucked with a strap-on, but she was aware of them and she and Nikki had discussed the idea a couple of times. But it was still a surprise - a delightful one.

After a couple of deep thrusts Nikki reached forward, pulled Molly's shirt and brassiere aside and grabbed her plump tits roughly and used them to pull herself forward.

Nikki, who had grown up with only modest breasts and who had big breast envy like nearly every young girl, loved Molly's tits. They were large, plump and firm and Nikki never tired of playing with them. Molly's tits were surprisingly immune to callous use - fondling, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

Holding on to her fat tits Nikki continued to thrust her pelvis hard and fast, and as deeply as she could manage. Molly, who was normally pretty soft spoken, became surprisingly loud and noisy during sex. It was one of the many things Nikki loved about her.

"Ohh God No! Fuck me baby, fuck me harder, fuck your horny bitch and I'm cuuummming..." were the kinds of words that came out of her mouth. Despite the fact they usually kept the temperature in the house around the low 60s, both women were sweating by the time Nikki was tired out and Molly had so many orgasms she was exhausted.

As they lay in each other's arms catching their breath Molly said: "baby, what a wonderful surprise! Where did you get that cock? I haven't seen any sex stores in our little town."

"I bought them online babe, and I ordered quite a selection of toys for us to try out." Nikki said.

"Tell me, what did you get?" Molly asked.

"Slow down baby, I'm keeping them hidden so I can surprise you. Remember you asked me to teach you lesbian lovemaking? I'm going to help you explore your kinky side when the time is right." Nikki told her.

"Oh I can't wait!" Molly enthused.

Chapter VII

Both Nikki and Molly worked at the same elementary school but taught different classes. Since their lunch breaks were at the same time, once in a while they would join their other colleagues in the staff lunchroom. More often both women took lunch together in one or the other's classrooms.

One day Nikki came into Molly's classroom for lunch and said: "Babe, sit down, I have something important to tell you. The position of Outdoor Education Coordinator is coming available at the high school in September. I want to apply for the job."

Located in the middle of the mountains of Colorado, Stillwater has easy access to some of the best outdoor recreation in the western United States. Tourists come from all over the country to enjoy camping, hiking, mountain climbing, white water rafting and much more. In the winter downhill skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and winter camping are all very popular activities in the area.

The local high school, in cooperation with several outdoor outfitting businesses, had put together an Outdoor Education program for interested Grade 11 students. Half the student's school hours in the winter and spring semesters would be dedicated to academic subjects and for the other half these students would take part in outdoor activities. The teachers who participated in this program would need both academic credentials and experience in several of the outdoor activities. Nikki more than qualified for the outdoor side but if accepted would have to upgrade her credentials to be able to teach high school.

"I was told I could have the job but I would have to take a summer course at Front Range College in Boulder to qualify to teach high school." Nikki said.

"That's such a perfect opportunity for you darling," Molly replied. "It seems tailor made for you. But Boulder is a 3 hour drive away. It's not really possible to commute there."

"I thought of that," Nikki told her lover. "We could get a place together in Boulder, just for the summer and enjoy the big city. We can afford it, can't we Molly?"

"Absolutely we can afford it!" Molly said. "It's a great plan and a good investment. Let's go for it!"

Nikki was accepted by Front Range College and the two women went apartment hunting in Boulder. They found a nice one bedroom sublet in the Whittier neighborhood of the city, which was one of the earliest areas settled there and was close to the downtown and the shopping areas. To their dismay they found that Holly had been asked to take a weekly rotation at the summer school/daycare in Stillwater and had to stay there for three days a week. But it was not that far a drive and at least the two women could spend long weekends together in the city.

Nikki had just turned 30 years old when she started summer school in Boulder. Most of her fellow students had not yet begun their teaching careers and were in their late teens or early 20s and Nikki found that she was the object of a certain amount of respect and admiration, especially from the female students.

Nikki, was away from the scrutiny of a small town, felt emboldened to be less careful in revealing her dyke tendencies. She liked to wear tight jeans, hiking boots and sleeveless shirts that made it obvious to all that she didn't shave her underarms. Nikki had also fairly recently cut her long hair and favored fairly masculine cuts. Molly had encouraged this and joked about her handsome 'wife'.