Molly The Cleaner Pt. 02

Story Info
Molly cleans up.
1.7k words
4.6
18k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers

You'll need to read Pt.01 to discover how we got here.

Molly cleaned for me on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Our first mutual encounter happened on a Friday, so there were three days before I'd see her again. My cock ached for her all weekend.

On Monday, I sat in my lounge room and the front door opened exactly at the same time it did every day Molly cleaned and my heart skipped a beat. She wore her now usual long coat and she smiled broadly at me as she took it off, looking for approval of what she wore beneath.

My expression must have given me away, because without me uttering a word she said, "I'm glad you like it Mr Wilson." Like it? I loved it.

Her top was sheer, white, satiny and completely see through. As usual, she was braless. She did a 360 turn to show me her dark blue and green tartan, pleated micro mini skirt. As she twirled, the hem only raised half an inch but revealed the bottom of her bare arse cheeks at the back and just a hint of panty material at the front which appeared to match the material of her top.

Without another word, she scooted off to perform her cleaning duties. She must have been in a hurry, because she brought our tea out ten minutes earlier than usual. She laid her cup and saucer down first, bending towards me and baring her tiny breasts.

She then came around the coffee table and bent at the waist to set mine down. She paused there, expecting something from me that didn't come.

I cleared my throat and said in a very serious voice, "Molly. There's something I need to talk to you about". She straightened and turned to face me. Her expression was nothing less than crestfallen.

I patted the right arm of my lounge chair and said, "Molly, come and stand beside my chair." She did.

"Look, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and all the trouble you've gone to, to dress up for me and cover it up with your long coat, but I think you should come dressed to clean the way you used to."

I thought she was going to cry and I continued as my right hand went between her bare thighs and stroked them sensually. "It's spring now and people might become suspicious about you arriving in a long coat. I'll buy some outfits for you," I continued as my hand rose up her thigh and she separated her feet to accommodate my hand.

"You can come dressed in a normal way and you can use my guest room to change." I could feel her relief in the air and her whole body relaxed, her panty clad pussy dropping into my upturned palm.

I gave he pussy a little stroke through he panties and then slapped her arse. "Now, get on with your work and when you've finished, I have something to show you."

I'd decided someone needed to take the lead in this and what I'd just done had asserted that. I didn't want to dominate Molly, though. Her confidence and youthful exuberance were as attractive qualities as her cute little body and her dress sense.

I didn't want to stifle those qualities in her. I still wanted her to tease me, to surprise me, to contribute her desires and let me know what she wanted.

When she brought our tea, she deliberately sat so I could see her panties up her skirt. Her confidence had returned. "Mr Wilson, I thought for sure you were going to tell me we had to stop playing. You don't want to stop, do you?"

"God no, dear. We've only just started, but just remember it IS only play. Now, finish up your tea. I've got something to show you."

I rose from my chair, not trying to hide the burgeoning erection in my trousers. She stared at it with glee and pride. Pride in the knowledge that she was responsible for it. I put my hand on her wonderful butt and she reciprocated as I led her to my guest room.

"This can be your changing room, Molly," I said as her hand felt my hardness through my trousers. "You can keep your work clothes in this wardrobe and as I said, I'll buy you some special outfits now and then."

She leaned against me, her head on my shoulder, realising that I was serious about our play continuing. Her little titty pressed against my arm.

I pointed to the drawers in the wardrobe. "Leave the top drawer empty and I want you to check it when you come to change into your work clothes. I leave you little presents every now and then."

I moved my walking stick to my left hand and slid my right hand under her pleated skirt, not that it had very far to go to reach its target.

"I'll leave the uniform I want you to wear, on the bed and if I don't, it will be your choice that day."

While I was talking, Molly had unzipped my trousers and extricated my cock from my underpants. She was stroking it slowly, exploring it.

She looked up at me and said, "That's so exciting," as my fingers explored her young pussy through her knickers. "Mr Wilson? I have a request."

"Yes dear, what is it?"

She smiled and asked, "Can you wear a dressing gown or bathrobe in the future? With nothing on underneath?"

She didn't need to explain why. I guided her to the edge of the bed and she sat on it, spreading and raising her legs, showing me her panties in full view. She turned her head slightly sideways, in a cute way, to indicate she expected some comment.

I'd been right, they were the same material as her top, completely see through and I could see her pussy easily.

"Very nice dear. Your choice of knickers is superb. They give me a wonderful view of your sweet young pussy."

She pulled them off and spread her pussy lips with her hands, exposing her cunt to me lewdly. "Mr Wilson? Would you like to find out how sweet it tastes?"

I thought my cock might just explode when she said that. Without further ado, I dropped to my knees and brought my face close to her gorgeous sex. I took my time to inhale its musky aroma. There's nothing quite like the smell of a randy, young cunt on heat.

She continued to hold herself open and with the flat of my tongue, I licked up and down her wet slit, occasionally dipping down to her chocolate starfish. She shook whenever I did that.

"Mmm, your tongue feels so good Mr Wilson. I want to feel it inside me."

I wanted her to ache for it, so instead I showered her exposed clit with soft kisses, flicking it with the point of my tongue now and then. I took it between my lips and sucked it a little, before surprising her by plunging my tongue deep inside her tight, creamy cunt.

"Oh god yes!" she squealed,"fuck my pussy with your tongue grandpa, make me cum!"

Now that was an interesting thing for her to say. Was it an intentional role play plea or a slip of the tongue? Pardon the pun. It didn't detract from our play or stop me. I fucked her pussy mercilessly with my tongue until she was grinding her hips.

I slipped my tongue out and latched onto Molly's clit. I sucked it into my mouth, flicked my tongue across it incessantly and pushed to fingers inside her pussy. I crooked those two fingers upward, searching out her g spot.

The sudden jerk of her whole body confirmed I'd found it, but the the dead giveaway was her almost shouting, "Yesss, just there, right there, don't stop, fuuuuck, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmming!"

It took all of my weakened strength to stay with Molly's clit and g spot as her body convulsed time and again. Her pussy was flooding my face with her cum juice and I loved it.

Her voice was in convulsions just like her body and my ears loved it. "Yes, fuck, oh god, stop, don't you dare stop, so fucking good!"

Her hands came to the back of my head and pulled my face hard against her pussy. She ground her pussy all over my face. I'd lost contact with her clit and my fingers had been pushed out of her, but it didn't seem to affect the strength of her orgasm.

She continued to rub her soaking cunt all over my face and babbled, "I never, fuck, the best, oh god no, oh god yes," and a number of words I didn't understand.

She eventually let go of my head and slumped back on the bed in exhaustion. I just looked at her in wonder and a little pride, I must say. I thought, 'Well, the old bastard has still got it.'

As she recovered, Molly looked up at me wide eyed and laughed. "Are you serious Mr Wilson? I didn't believe anybody could do that and I definitely didn't think you could! I wish I could have that every day of my life."

I smiled and then looked down at the polished floorboards beneath me. I knew what had happened was making my cock feel sensational, but I was so engrossed in making my teenaged friend happy, I didn't notice that I'd cum.

Molly sat up to see what I was looking at. "I'm sorry Molly. I'll clean it up," feeling guilty because she'd already fulfilled her cleaning obligations.

"No Mr Wilson. I'm happy to clean it up." She jumped off the bed, got down on her knees and bent down and licked it up. I was gobsmacked and my cock hardened again at the sight.

Molly then said, "I'd better clean this up too," taking my cock into her warm, wet mouth and lapping the remnants of my orgasm from it. My cock didn't live up to my hopes and apart from dribbling some more cream into Molly's mouth, it then went limp.

I couldn't wait until Wednesday.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers