All Comments on 'Molly Was Just a Teen Whore'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 18 years ago
Great

Once again grat story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story... well written... great sex with an actual story line... I'm sure you spent a lot of time on it...

libertarianlibertarianover 18 years ago
The fuck toy wife

Wow! Even better than Pretty Woman. Write up a screen play and make a XXX movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic!

WOW!!! I'm so happy to have found this story, awesome writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amongst The Best - Story & Author

People who miss this story will miss a very good Author on track to do whatever he wishes in his semi-retired state.

Another fine imaginative effort. This is getting to be predictable as well as appreciated. With Very High Regard

PS More potentially good writers should have your vision and principles. Respect for your characters and us builds author credibility. An appreciative following and satisfaction of work done well are complimentary results. Thanks!!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
very nice

A good erotic story, very romatic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved every bit of this right

up to the end. The last line turned me off just a little. Otherwise, a very romancy story with a happy ending.

PunjiPunjiover 18 years ago
Very nice.

A very pleasant story. Good sex and a nice plot.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ummmm

why was this in romance? I read the first little bit and it was nasty, couldn't continue because of the degredation. I know you're gonna say to yourself that I didn't read the whole thing, but I know lots of people don't give stories a chance if they don't like the first little bit, I'm hardly alone. Anyhow, I gave this story the 1 rating it deserves.

Oh and by the way, I would just like to point out that your version of ROMANCE is fucked right up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Read the story

I would suggest ummm anonymous try reading a story before he or she pompously make judgements about it.I didn't like the start either but I continued and found out why it's in the romance section-- because it's a well written romantic story with a happy ending. 60 year old George

JoesephusJoesephusover 18 years ago
Well Done!

Hmmm, this is the very first story of yours that I've read. Clearly, you've got a wonderful style and a great 'voice.' It's tough to take a story as well known as this and make it original. I suppose if you did, it wouldn't be the same story.

What you did was even better, you took a well known story and made me want to keep reading even when I knew where it was going. That takes a special talent, and I tip my hat to you. I'm still learning to write. I've just started to read as a writer. Frequently, it's not as much fun. In the case of your story it was. I loved the little touches; a whoremonger as a fairy-god-mother is a bit of a stretch, but it worked.

Personally, I like to hear about what I've done wrong, or how a reader thinks a story might be improved. I'm not sure what I can do in the case of this story. I suppose I could fault you that you didn't give a realistic look at a girl turning her first trick, but then this is a fairytale and that grimness would have been out of place. I'm sorry, I'm sure there were mistakes (as a non-English speaker I don't do grammar) but the best I can do with a negative is that I was left feeling that there was an interesting back story about why Mike was the way he was. Sigh, perhaps what that really means is that I'd like more. How does it go, "β€œPlease, sir,” replied Joesephus, β€œI want some more.” ...

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
anonymous is wrong - this story is very romantic

Two people overcoming prior disappointments, bad decisions, and failures and then accepting each other and learning to love each other (along with lots of great sex) - it doesn't get any more romantic than that. Anonymous your post is illogical. Great story once again, Dinsmore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Coulda

Started off very hot - and then nothing.

The start wasnt consistent with romance; and the last two pages wereent consistent with the start

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Well I never

I never thought I would endorse a story with Teen Whore and Romance in the same general vicinity. What a conundrum.

You did a great job of moving from whore to lover to wife.

I am sitting in another Marriott watching Casablanca on TCM. Was there ever a more romantic movie? Heroism, love, and sacrifice; what a fitting background for reading your fine story.

Round up the usual suspects.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I've read a few other Pygmalion stories which are like yours. However, you have added your own touches which make for a most enjoyable read.

Boyd

56Mack56Mackover 18 years ago
Fairytale

having worked as a manager for a character like Ray I watched alot of these young girls come and go. Excess bagage the size of steamer trunks. Of the dozens and dozens I saw and that worked for me I only knew one who made it in the world. I let one break my heart and then watched her self destruct. She just couldn't give up the money. Thanks for a great story. Nice to think about the fairytale coming true for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice and sweet

But I was left with the feeling that something is missing here. Almost a comic bookish feel to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start, poor finish

90 for the first third of the story

50 for the centre third

10 for the last third

Just faded way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another superb effort

by one of the best writers at litertica.com. I have read several of your stories here. You weave a great romance story. Look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking incredible or is it incredible fucking?

I really don't care if a story like this is possible or not. It's totally sweet, totally hot and perfectly blended.

As to my own question, the answer is both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
tops

Great Story!!!!!

jolena73jolena73about 18 years ago
Loved It

Very good story. Just the right mix to make it enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!!! Keep writing, please...

Absolutely the best writer on this site! Don't need to go anywhere else. Love 'redemption stories'. "Groundhog Day", all the English ones: "Love, Actually" and "Bridget Jones' Diary". Casablanca, but of course.

Try listening to Coldplay while reading. Or soundtracks to any of the above movies.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Another Star in your Crown

A super story, well done. Thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story, but a little shallow

Another excellent story, but it does seem a bit shallow compared to HLD's "Impersonating Brianne", which has a very similar subject. It would have been better (IMO) if you had given more focus on the relationship's development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very n1 ;)

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Another wonderful romance

I just loved this story and wish it were several pages longer.

Yes, Molly was on the path to becoming a real whore but that was not who she was. Mike caught her at the right time (she hadn't fucked anybody yet - although it surely would have happened).

As the character developed, you just had to love her - sounds like a really wonderful girl.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
WOW!

I love Molly too. This story put my mind in a better place. It's every man's fantasy.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Nice read!

A nicely done version of "Pretty Woman." Thanks!

AverageBearAverageBearabout 12 years ago
I'm a sucker...

... for a happy ending. Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliantly wrote but...........

hey Dinsmore

It would have been more pleasurable story if you would have taken it slow.

Plot is excellent man but the flow is too fast.

Can you do us a favor. Please rewrite this story, add some more thrill and more romance to it and make it more real.

I know you can do that. I can bet, if you do this, you can make this story in top 10 of romance genre and one the best story to read in this section.

Think over it. May be I can help you with the editing part if you don't mind.

I really loved it.

Thanks man and wish you the very best for future stories.

-- jokerjck ( sahil.cool13@gmail.com )

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Good Story

told well and with a fairly hoary plot. But it always warms the cockles of our hearts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I've never commented...

... I've never commented on anything like this before, nor will I ever again most likely. I read this at first for the same reason everybody does, but as I kept reading, I actually enjoyed the storyline. The plot wasn't bad, and I think that if you wanted to, you could actually turn this into an expanded version. There were definitely some lines that, occasionally, killed the mood for me... but all in all? This was a great piece of writing.

Keep it up, and sorry in advance; I won't be writing again.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
A lot of predictable stuff here -

Like much of your work - BUT it stays enjoyable - the variations on the theme are well worth the time.

Thanks

Max604Max604over 8 years ago
Great until the end

It was a really good story until the end. Just too over the top. I know it's fiction but it took a great story and turned it into sleaze. Really bad sleaze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

where was the story ?

to me all of this was a series of "bullet points" and plot outlines for a potentialy good tale .

looked like something a script writer might have , after shredding a decent book for a 30 minute television production

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A BOW TO DINSMORE

This is in a very old story plot that includes Cinderella -- the poor, deprived, abused beautiful girl meets the prince. In America we don't have princes (or kings), we have rich people and very rich people. The storyline of the poor girl transformed by the handsome, rich lover has been the subject of countless cheap romances. Dinsmore has done a masterful job of carrying out this scenario in a modern setting.

His straightforward, no frills writing style reminds me of Just Plain Bob, but without the weird and wild edge of JPB stories. Don't dawdle, just keep the plot moving. Enabled him to put a big story in a small space.

Top-notch romance.

Top- notch writing.

Top-notch storytelling.

Top-notch plot.

TOP-NOTCH.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UNBELIEVABLY UNREALISTIC

Which is part of why it is

UNBELIEVABLY GOOD.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Just love the Pretty Woman type love story. Well written and great character development. 5 Stars

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Very nice! Feels like some extra details could have been added to make it around 5 pages though.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Why is it unrealistic? She wasn't a prostitute out of some moral failing but due to bad circumstances. He fixed the circumstances, and she grew into her potential.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A often-told tale, told now with economy, but with great effectiveness. A great romantic story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you. Personally I love stories where a man brings out the very best in His woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous