Molly's Adventures: Lesbian BDSM

Story Info
Lesbian sex, caning, pee, and mature-young woman.
6.2k words
4.59
10.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
73 Followers

Please read my other Molly stories for more background, stories in no particular order.

Any mistakes are mine but in my defense I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first or second language. Spell and grammar check mostly set to US or Australian English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 years of age or older. Please do NOT read if you don't like femdom, oral sex, anal play, caning, domination, submission, denial, or masturbation. You may also come across various other elements of kink and BDSM. Some or all of these elements may appear in different stories in this story arch.

Copyright: Author

***

Molly was looking forward to catching up with Mary and Nancy in Melbourne. It had been too long since the camping trip at the end of which she had got to know Mary and Nancy much better. After her experience with Tash (see Uncle Bob's M) and Nick (see Paid housework) she wondered if her horizon would be expanded further by Mary and Nancy. Molly had written to Mary and Nancy about her experiences and how she seemed to like to submit to others. They told her about their own experiences. Nancy was going into hyperdrive masturbating all the time and Mary revealed her domineering lesbian side in her letters. Mary would also send her books and Molly would write back and tell her what she liked, what scared her, what fascinated her, and what she might like to try. She also told Mary about her ongoing relationship with Nick and Helga and about their relationship. She also told them about Fred and her domineering side.

And now Molly was on the way to see Mary. She thought about the last time they were together.

*** While Molly is on the train let us find out what they got up to after the camping way back when ***

It had been great to go camping, Molly thought. Getting close to nature and her friends. Closer than she had ever imagined.

Mary, Nancy's aunt, had come to pick them up from their camping trip. She had taken them all four to her two story home in her car so they could have showers, have a change of clothes, some food, and some sleep. Her home was two small town houses with a doorway connecting them.

Mary had borrowed some mattresses from her neighbor for the living room. Sam and Fiona would get to sleep there. Nancy and Molly got Mary's king size bed while Mary moved into the spare room that was her theatre room so to speak. That is where she had her sewing machines and more fabric than the girls had ever seen in their lives. Not to mention drawers with buttons, pins, ribbons, planing board on the wall, paper pens, and shelves full of books. It took Molly a while to see the bed where Mary was going to sleep in this room that was as close to organised chaos as she had ever seen. It was buried under a beautiful quilt that was again half covered with two short skirts and what looked like tops that were in progress.

"We cannot take your bed. You cannot sleep in here." Said Molly as she stood in the doorway.

"Don't worry." Said Mary. "I often sleep here when I have been working late. This room is warmer in winter and I sleep really well here dreaming of costumes and the theatre."

"I can imagine." Said Molly.

It wasn't just the sewing room that was full of stuff, the whole house was full of old solid beautiful furniture and there were beautiful knick knacks everywhere. The latter being an oxymoron in many houses but somehow it all worked in Mary's house.

The kitchen was the only room that looked organised and that was where the magic happened. Dinner was a feast or maybe they were just hungry after camping? No definitely a feast from Victoria market as Mary called it. As much fish, beef, chicken, eggs, and vegetables as they could stomach, followed by fruit, ice cream and chocolate. Molly knew that she would have to visit Victoria market.

***

The girls had never slept so well but the smell of breakfast was not to be resisted. Molly had never seen so much food in a long time, well at breakfast time anyway Fresh sourdough bread, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fruit, butter, pancakes and more. When Molly saw Fiona and Sam's new pair of pants and short skirts she wondered if Mary had slept at all during the night.

"Just something I finished after you girls went to sleep. Cannot send you on a train trip in your camping clothes.

Molly wondered if Mary had looked in on her and Nancy. Nancy had put her arms around Molly and Molly had fallen asleep with Nancy spooning her and with Nancy's soft breath on the back of her neck. If Mary had seen anything then she didn't say anything. Maybe it was just Molly's imagination but had Mary given her an extra big smile in the morning?

***

Mary, Molly, and Nancy waived goodbye to Sam and Fiona as their train set off from Flinders street station in the heart of Melbourne.

It had been organised some time ago that Nancy was staying with her aunt for a while and Molly had been offered to stay a week. Molly was really glad that Nancy had not been offended by her offer to help her with her night matters when they went camping. It could have been embarrassing to have to spend a week with Nancy or having to leave early if Nancy had thought Molly was a weird one but Molly had not been thinking when she made the offer to Nancy. She was just glad it all worked out.

A week in Melbourne sounded great. Mary had taken some time off work and was going to show her niece and her friend the sights in Melbourne.

Mary might be in her forties but Molly thought that she was hot. She was tall with long black hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Nancy had told Molly that her aunt had never married. Adding, how could she marry when she was already married to the theatre. Making costumes, doing the carpentry, and even painting if needed. Now and then there was helping with rehearsals and even working as an extra when needed.

Everyday was planned with something to do. Victoria markets, theatre shows, comedy shows, and browsing book stores. Then of course there was the food. There was so much good food in Melbourne like at Victoria Market and Chinatown but the best food was the food Mary made. Molly wondered how she would ever go back to boring suburban supermarket food. That said, it was really about good ingredients and knowing what to do with them. She tried to absorb everything that Mary did in the kitchen.

***

The three of them were sitting together in Mary's living room on the second night after Sam and Fiona had left. They had already had dinner and now they were rugged up with hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, in their flannels PJ, and under soft woolen blankets. Melbourne's four seasons in a day had some truth to it after all. Mary was telling them about some of her friends and their adventures together in the city. When she was finished they all had a sip of hot chocolate at the same time and then Nancy looked from Mary to Molly.

"Well it may not be a city adventure but I have not told you about the strangest thing that happened on camp." Nancy kept smiling at Molly. Before Molly realized and could say anything to stop Nancy. Nancy had blurted it out. "Molly drank my pee."

Molly was mortified. What would Mary think of her? Would she throw her out?

"More than once." Added Nancy, smiling.

Molly thought her face must be on fire, she must be looking like a ripe tomato by now.

"And she licked and fingered me to an orgasm."

Mary looked towards the red fire engine that was Molly. "Is this true?"

Molly opened her mouth but no words came out.

"Don't worry Molly, Mary is the most open minded person I know and has books on a lot of sordid kinks. Sorry, I just had to see your reaction." Said Nancy.

"That was mean, Nancy. Poor Molly." Said Mary. "I think that Nancy has earned herself a good thrashing. What do you say?" Mary looked at Molly.

Molly nodded yes, then managed to say "absolutely".

Nancy smiled at her aunt. "Are you going to show Molly the ropes?"

"You are too cheeky for your own good young lady."

"Yes, aunt."

Mary looked at Molly. "Don't worry about what I might think. I am just intrigued. Please tell me all about it. Please?"

Molly and Nancy told Mary all.

"That was quite hot, don't think we need the hot chocolate really." Said Mary. "Are you two in love?"

Molly and Nancy looked at each other. "Not really, just really really good friends." Said Nancy.

Molly felt a bit of disappointment but she was also okay with this. After all, she was really starting to fancy Mary.

Mary asked Molly to help with the dishes. But as Molly headed into the kitchen she saw Mary going over to Nancy to have a word, a quiet word.

As Molly washed and Mary dried the dishes Molly tried to check Mary out.

"I think you were very brave asking Nancy to pee in your mouth."

"Thank you."

"Were you checking me out just then as I put the dishes up in the cupboard?"

"Yes." Molly blushed.

Mary touched her hair. "I want to kiss you."

"I want you to kiss me."

Molly felt Mary's lips on hers and she felt something new, she knew she would never experience it again like this, so new, just like the first time you see a coral reef teaming with life. It was out of this world.

Molly felt Mary's strong hands on her ass, pulling her into her. Their lips meeting with Molly feeling Mary's tongue pushing to meet hers.

"Will Nancy be okay with this?" Said Molly, breaking their kiss.

"Yes, I made sure. You and I will be in the king size bed tonight. Nancy will be in bed with a good book and hopefully she will finally give herself an orgasm. That girl needs to learn to please her own body or she will never know her own body." Said Mary as she slid her hand down the back of Molly's PJs feeling her knickers and ass up close as their tongues started playing together again.

"One of your dirty books?" Said Molly, again breaking their kiss.

"Yes." Mary smiled and looked into Molly's eyes. "Now as you cannot focus on kissing, get on your knees, I need to pee." It was an order but Molly could also hear that Mary was testing her and that obviously she had an out if she wanted. She didn't want an out.

"Yes, Mary."

Mary took her PJ bottoms and knickers off in one move and as Molly's knees touched the floor her mouth was full of Mary's pussy and the first stream of piss was flowing into her mouth. Mary stopped to allow Molly to swallow. She moved her pussy away and watched Molly swallow.

"Fucking hot. You are a find?"

"Thank you." Molly said as she looked at Mary's wonderful pussy, it was covered in a full set of soft hair that was trimmed short.

Mary pushed her pussy back on the waiting mouth beneath her. Molly received three more loads and swallowed every single drop. Mary's pee tasted good and Molly only had to remove one pubic hair from her tongue that had somehow escaped from Mary's bush as she licked all the droplets away.

"Take your PJ off and come to bed." Said Mary as she took her top off.

Molly did as she was told and they walked naked together to bed.

Molly could hardly believe how nice it was to crawl under the duna and cuddle up with Mary, kissing, running your hands over her body to explore each other. Then how Mary's hands made her feel. Mary was so gentle and firm at the same time.

Mary's fingers found Molly's wet slit quickly and started playing with her outer and inner lips and once in a while teasing her clit. Fuck it felt so good. Mary's other hand was now pushing three fingers into Molly's pussy and when they were really wet Mary moved them over to Molly's asshole and used the middle finger to gently penetrate Molly's ass. Fuck it felt good as Mary's fingers were now in her pussy and ass.

Mary then started feeding Molly her own pussy juices. She even took her finger from Molly's asshole and offered it to Molly. Molly sucked it without hesitation; she was sinking deeper and deeper into subspace. She was now sucking two fingers at once knowing that one had been in her ass and that probably both of them were going back in there. She lubricated them with spit the best she could.

Her pussy now had four fingers in it; she could feel that Mary's thumb was inviting itself too now. The two fingers in her ass were meeting up with the fingers in her pussy inside her body.

Molly found herself without any fingers in any holes and then she was on her stomach with her ass propped up with two thick pillows. Mary was stroking her back and bottom, then kissing her neck working her way down. As she moved down Molly could feel Mary's tits and hard nipples on her back. Mary worked her way all the way down to Molly's firm bottom, She kept caressing this wonderful body with her hands and then licking and kissing it. She licked the top of Molly's crack and slowly started working her way down, spreading the ass cheeks apart and with that Molly turned over, opening her legs wider, inviting Mary to lick her pussy.

They both felt so good. Molly felt like all the nerve endings in her brain were firing at the same time and when Mary both tongued and fingered Molly's clit and pussy it was like a sensory overload in the best possible way.

Molly came, again and again and again. She had to push Mary's head away from her pussy and just managed to breathe out the word "enough" as she pulled Mary's into her arms.

They fall asleep within minutes.

*** Back to Molly on the train as she is asleep dreaming of what was and would be ***

Molly woke up from her semi-sleep state. She had often wondered if Mary would have licked her asshole if she hadn't turned around. Maybe this time.

She could feel a light touch on her shoulder. "Time to wake up, we are almost at the station." The young woman that had touched her shoulder was looking at Molly with a knowing smile, adding "you might like to catch that drool. Some dream you were having.

Well it had been a dream and memory all in one for Molly as she used the sleeve of her hoodie to catch the drool while she checked out the woman, wondering if she might have talked in her semi-sleep stage.

***

Mary and Nancy had been there to greet her and take her home to Mary's where they had a quiet dinner and early sleep with Mary making sure that she would have Molly in bed with her.

When she woke it took her a few minutes to figure out where she was. The summer curtains let sunlight in and Molly rolled towards Mary's voice and into a wonderful good morning kiss. As their lips departed their long embrace Mary said "you can sleep longer if you like. I am going to get some breakfast ready. Do you happen to be thirsty and would you like my special juice?"

Molly was now wide awake. "Yes, please."

"Then, get on your knees on the floor."

Molly knew what was coming. She knelt before Mary and drank her strong concentrated piss. Mary did not stop and a little dripped down between Molly's breasts and she spread it over them with her hands.

"Go clean yourself up," Mary said with a smile "before you go back to bed."

"Yes, Mary."

As Molly walked past Nancy's bedroom and heard Nancy call her. "Come here you thirsty slut."

Molly did as told and found herself receiving another serving of warm concentrated morning piss.

"So good not to have to go all the way to the toilet," said Nancy as she dismissed Molly after Molly licked her pussy clean of any piss.

"Actually, come back here. I have a special treat for you."

Molly wondered what it might be. Nancy turned around, bent over the bed and spread her ass cheeks open. Molly got back to her knees and started licking ass and fingering her own pussy and clit.

"If you lick ass then you need to get your own ass licked too." Nancy said. Molly wondered if Nancy licked ass and then whose but then maybe it was one of the rules that only apply to others and not to Nancy herself.

Having sent Nancy into the land of asshole licking and pussy finger banging orgasm Molly decided that she was already awake and that she needed a big drink of water and a shower. She tasted her own pee in the shower and wondered if she could tell their pee apart. What if she had a blind test matching the pee to the person.

After the shower Molly wrapped a big soft towel around herself and walked into the kitchen to help Mary.

"Take the towel off. From now on you will be naked in my house unless I give you things to wear."

"Yes, Mary." Molly took the towel off and put it on the back of a kitchen chair. It was like she had never left after the camping trip. Well having told Nancy that she'd taken a spanking and caning might well be at play here too.

Mary gave her a kiss and they both went to work in the kitchen. Mary was making a nice breakfast for Nancy and Molly and then they were all going to make afternoon tea for Mary's bridge club as she explained. "Nancy will be out but Molly will be essential for a successful afternoon."

"Yes, Mary." Molly wondered if she would be naked and licking the ladies to orgasm as they played bridge. Or maybe she had just read too many dirty books. Oh and by the way, there had been no mention if there were only ladies playing bridge.

***

To get ready for the bridge afternoon Mary took Molly over to the other half of her home where Molly had not been before. The living room there was well furnished but more sparsely and there was a big wooden x-shaped structure by the end of a wall. It had metal D-loops at each end of the x.

They set up the folding bridge table and four chairs. Molly put new candles in various candle holders. A table on wheels was then moved into the kitchen; it was to be used to serve up drinks and nibbles later in the now bridge room.

"Thank you Nancy." Nancy had just brought a leather bag into the kitchen and placed it on the kitchen table where they'd had breakfast.

"Come here Molly." Molly came and stood in front of Mary.

"So, given your submissive tendencies. Are you willing to serve me and my guests this afternoon? After all, you knew this might be in the cards as I invited you here."

"Yes, Mary."

"Good. Kneel." Molly did as told.

Mary opened the bag and got out a black leather collar with a metal loop at the front.

"As a symbol of your servitude to me will you wear this collar for the rest of the stay here with me."

"Yes, Mary."

Molly could feel the cold leather close around her neck and then she heard the collar being locked in place with a small padlock. Mary put the key on a silver chain that she wore round her neck.

Next Mary got out matching wrist and ankle restraints each with a metal loop. Nancy secured the wrist restraints behind Molly's back. While this was happening Mary was bringing wooden clothes pegs out of the leather bag. She started placing them on Molly's nipples and breasts and her outer pussy lips. Having placed seven pegs on each breast and six on each lip she told Nancy to loosen the restraints and for Molly to stand up.

As Molly was about to express her pain in words Mary put four pegs on her top lip and four on the bottom lip and then one on her tongue. Getting a peg on her tongue made her forget all about the other pegs. Fuck if was uncomfortable and painful.

"Don't worry I will take them all off soon but judging from your wet pussy you don't seem to mind." Said Mary as she moved her index finger a few more times over Molly's clit before offering it to Nancy who licked it happily. "You will not speak unless spoken to this afternoon. Got it?"

"Yes, Mary." Talking with a peg on one's tongue was not easy.

"Good." Mary removed the pegs and put them back in the bag. "Now back to help with cleaning and cooking." Smiling, she added "and put some clothes on. These actually." Mary pointed to a cupboard that was partly ajar and there Molly found an old fashioned maids dress, maybe Edwardian, that had maybe been modernized a bit with the hem of the black dress coming up to the knees and though the sleeves were long they would not hide her new wrist jewelry. There was also a nice looking white apron that then went over the black dress. Parts of the apron looked like they had been embroidered.

AlonThor
AlonThor
73 Followers
12