Molly's Adventures: Lesbian BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly put her maid's clothes on, including a little white hat thing, a white silk organza cap it was apparently and looked at herself in a full length mirror that was on the inside of the cupboard door. Somehow it felt naught to be in such a conservative outfit, short hem notwithstanding, without knickers or bra and wearing ankle and wrist restraints and of course the collar.

Molly greeted the three ladies that arrived one after the other: Martha, Estelle, and Dorothy. Yes, all ladies in their 40s or early 50s, Molly thought.

They had all smiled at her and let her take their clothes to look after and their leather bags that they each arrived with along with the more traditional handbags.

One the ladies had paired off and started playing Molly discovered that her key role was going to be mostly decorative though they did need to have their drinks refilled once in a while. Turned out she was also going to be the prize for the winning pair. While the losing pair would get to watch. The x-structure would feature, as well as the bags of tricks each lady had brought. Apparently.

***

Estelle and Dorothy won, thus Martha and Mary would watch sitting on the sofa.

Estelle and Dorothy took turns kissing Molly and Molly enjoyed their hands exploring her. Sometimes gently and sometimes with more firmness like when Estelle made her way to her bottom.

Gently they peeled her clothes away.

"No, knickers." Said Estelle.

"And no bra." Said Dorothy.

"Punishment?"

"Yes, at least twelve with a cane."

"Let's warm her up first."

"Yes."

They attached her to the X-frame with her back towards them.

Then they proceed to warm her up, spanking her ass followed by a flogging of her back, ass, and thighs.

"Here are some knickers for you. As you seem to have forgotten yours." Molly didn't know whose knickers but a pair of knickers was pushed into her mouth. She could taste pussy.

"Now for the serious stuff. You will get 12 strokes of the cane from each of us. Lucky for you, one of us is happy to use her left hand to give you a nice balanced caning."

Molly wasn't sure if that was being lucky.

The caning hurt much more than the one Tash had given her what seemed like a long time ago now.

The intervals between strokes were just long enough for Molly to feel the pain start to fade but then be reintroduced.

Mary and Martha got to see a wonderful pattern of lines forming on Molly's ass as Estelle and Dorothy showed off their expertise.

Half way through her caning she got a break and some water with Estelle checking in on her.

Molly took the second half of the caning like a champion. There were a few tears but they were really tears of joy having made it rather than tears of pain.

Estelle checked in on her again as they freed her from the X-frame only to secure her to it again now with her front on display.

Dorothy went to her leather bag and got out some nipple clamps ropes and weights. Mary had gone and gotten a little ladder and helped thread the rope through a pulley in the ceiling.

The nipple clamps were attached by a chain and the chain was attached to the rope. At the other end of the rope Dorothy was attaching small led weights. Then she let go. If Molly had been a cartoon character she would have seen stars but fuck did it feel good. Her nipples and small tits were pulled out and up.

"Aaaaah." Was the only sound escaping from Molly's knicker filled mouth.

Estelle had gotten wooden clothes pegs from her leather bag and attached them to Molly's outer pussy lips. Right at the bottom of her lips she attached some sort of binder clips that she then proceeded to hang weights from.

Molly was sweating.

Estelle and Dorothy got their canes again.

Molly really started sweating.

They gave her three strokes on the top of each breast and then three under each breast.

Molly could see the lines on top of her tits change color. Fuck this hurt. Her feet were starting to shake.

Estelle started playing with her clit as Dorothy removed the pegs one by one. Molly felt like she was about to cum every time a peg was removed. Then the binders with the weights went and she almost came. When Dorothy eased the weights that had been pulling on her nipples she started to cum. Mary and Martha were there by her side, unclipping her from the X-frame and holding her up as Dorothy removed the nipple clamps. Molly came. It felt like waves hitting the beach as she came again and again. They got her on the couch and put a blanket on her. Mary kissed her and cuddled.

"My wonderful girl. Well done."

That night Molly slept soundly in Mary's arms.

***

The next day Mary had to go and work, leaving the proverbial cats to play as they say - apparently.

It had been a warm afternoon and Molly was almost asleep on the couch in Mary's lounge when she felt Nancy's hand on her face, stroking her hair away.

"I want to kiss you."

They kissed.

"You really are a naughty girl. You know that Molly. Right?"

"Yes."

"Tell me all about yesterday. Judging by your marks I can guess some of it." Molly was naked bar from a sheet that only covered her partly.

Molly told her everything.

"Do you regret anything?"

"No, I don't."

"That is good." Nancy slipped her hand down Molly's body. Molly's body responded and she spread her legs giving full access to herself.

Nancy was also naked soon enough and she started kissing Molly's body all over paying special attention to her cane marks.

"You will have them for about two weeks max. You might get some questions if you go swimming." Nancy smiled saying this.

"Will you lick my asshole Nancy?"

Nancy looked at Molly. "Say please."

"Please lick my asshole."

"Sure thing. Knell."

Nancy played with Molly, teasing her naked body. Kissing the back of her neck and working her way down her back. Just like Molly remembered Mary doing. When she got down to her lower back she worked her way up again. Molly moaned in pleasure and frustration. Again Nancy worked her way down her back and at the top of her ass she started licking Molly's crack. She spread Molly's ass cheeks apart and licked up and down her crack paying special attention to the sides. She teased Molly by lightly running the tip of her tongue over her asshole and then licking all around it before she kissed it and let loose with her tongue. Molly could have sworn that she could feel Nancy's tongue push inside her ass. Fuck, this was the best ass licking she had ever in the whole world received. She felt Nancy start playing with her clit and before too long she had a wonderful orgasm or two or three.

When Molly recovered they had magically moved to Nancy's bed. Molly could not remember when that happened but anyway it was warm and nice in her bed cuddling like this. They kissed for the longest time.

"Thank you Nancy, that was the best."

Mary smiled as she pushed the door gently closed again. It made no sound. Mary knew how to oil hinges.

***

They spent the next morning washing and cleaning and then off to a museum and then a late lunch in Chinatown.

"Tonight I am taking you to a new fun club." Said Mary as they sat in the tram going back to her place. "It has a proper space for dancing and good house music. Then there is a surprise for you two upstairs."

Molly and Nancy were really curious about this club but Mary was not giving anything away.

***

Going clubbing with a 40 something aunt had not been on Molly's list of things to do in Melbourne but why not. Mary seemed to know everyone wherever they went in the theatre and art worlds more generally.

They took a tram into the city. Changed trams and then after a short walk in an industrial area they were outside the club. Molly didn't care that some people seemed to stare at her collar, she was with Mary and Nancy and what others thought, well who cared.

"Uh, oh, what a name for a club. Where are you taking us, aunty?" Said Nancy as she looked at the name of the club.

Mary said nothing but she clearly knew the door man who let them in with a smile.

Having a collar on wasn't at all strange once they were inside. It was almost normal.

Dancing was just the best because the DJ was spot on with the house music and there were plenty of spaces to dance. Not like in the typical bars Molly had been to that had live music and where you could only just stand a few people in front of the stage.

Molly did wonder how they made any money. There had been a cover charge but then people were not off their face drunk. Hey, Molly thought, there is a naked man just walking around. Yes, she was not seeing things, he walked and no one bothered him and he did not bother anyone. Naked guy walked past. Molly smiled at Nancy who smiled back as the three of them danced together. Anything seemed to go except bothering other people. Molly loved it.

Mary got them some bears and they chilled for a while on a sofa.

"What do you think?" Mary said.

"Wow. Just wow. What is this place?" Said Molly.

"The best one ever for dancing and then you have not seen upstairs yet." Said Mary.

She took them upstairs and there in a remote part of the club was a room with a familiar looking X-frame at the end of it and lots of chairs lined up for people to sit and watch anyone brave enough to go to the frame. It was occupied as they entered and though he wasn't naked the Master and Mistress, Molly didn't know which, had pulled his top off and his pants down exposing his back and g-string underwear to the audience. The flogger was massaging his back and buttocks turning them a nice shade of red.

"You are next." Whispered Mary in Molly's ear.

Molly took a deep breath.

The Mistress had noticed Mary and smiled at her as she approached her.

"New blood, I see."

They touched cheeks and kissed the air politely.

"Yes."

"Come with me."

Molly followed the Mistress. The man on the frame was being freed.

"What do you think? Want to give it a go?"

"Yes. No one knows me here anyway."

"That is the spirit. Just say the word pizza if you want to pause at any time and I will check in with you."

"Okay."

Before Molly knew it her top was off. Ups, maybe she should have worn a bra. Some of the audience caught a glimpse of the cane marks on her tits and a little gasp could be heard before her back was turned to the audience. Her wrists and ankles were secured to the frame.

She could feel hands on her back. It was the Mistress. Her hands moved down and then she lifted Molly's skirt. Another more audible gasp could be heard as the audience registered Molly's nicely caned bottom as her g-string did nothing to cover her cheeks. The flogger was not nearly as bad as the cane; it felt good to feel its full force on her back and bottom. At one stage the flogger made its way between her ass cheeks caressing her pussy. Molly wanted to push her pussy back and open it up to the flogger.

When she was freed from the frame Mary and Nancy were there and helped her put her t-shirt back on and fix her skirt.

"Wow. That was so good." Molly said. "Thank you Mistress."

"Anytime." Said the Mistress as the trio headed for a different part of the second floor. A sofa was going to be nice.

*** The End. For now. ***

Molly's adventures: Timeline

Mostly managed to keep it right, sort of. Molly lives in a fictitious suburb of Brisbane land of the Turrbal Tribe, Queensland, Australia

The area is based on the late 1980s and early to mid-1990s.

19 years old (see Bob's M)

Found uncle Bob's stash of dirty books and magazines and sex toys

20 years old (see Bob's M)

Uncle Bob still alive, obviously

Introduced to professional BDSM for the first time (Tash)

Meets Tesh (supports Hera) and Hera (dominatrix)

Sees Uncle Bob submit to needles, clover clamps, butt plug

First time getting spanked

First time getting caned

First time taking needles in her nipples

Pictures taken by Tash of Molly's nipples with needles through 'em

Fingered and licked by Tash

21 years old (see Camping, think Wilsons Promontory National Park)

Uncle Bob has died

Casual job at a beauty salon

Gives massages at the salon etc. not sexual massages

Waxed her pussy to try it and as she is working at the salon

Drinkings pee (Nancy's and Mary's)

Goes down on Nancy

Nancy had always been taught that touching yourself and being with boys before marriage was wrong but then she wasn't touching herself and Molly wasn't a boy

Fingered massaged Sam to an orgasm

Nancy finger massaged Fiona to orgasm

21 years old (see flash back in Lesbian BDSM, think Melbourne mid-90s)

Drinks Mary's pee

Kisses Mary

Mary is in her forties

Mary fingers her ass and pussy

Mary goes down on her pussy

22.1 years old (see Paid housework)

Has her ass licked for the first time by an older man

Caught by the man's (Nick) wife (Helga) in the kitchen but wife does not care

Sees a cock cage for the first time

Sees a man caned by his wife (Helga)

Tries caning Nick

Stuffs her knickers full of cum into a man's (Nick) mouth

22.1 years old (see New neighbors)

New neighbors overlap with Paid housework.

Meets Fred

Fred eats a creampie from Molly's pussy, cream supplied by Nick.

Gets her first domination over a man.

Fred eats Molly's ass out. Chocolate and his own cum mixed up.

Fred's mum sees Molly dominate her son as he licks Molly's pussy and asshole.

22.3 years old (see Lesbian BDSM, think Melbourne mid-90s and what happens when they go clubbing is based on real life experiences of clubbing in Melbourne around this time)

Sleeps with Mary.

Drinks Mary's pee.

Drinks Nancy's pee.

Collared by Mary.

Wooden clothes pegs on her tits, pussy lips, and lips and tongue.

Caned on the ass and tits.

12