All Comments on 'Molly's Fantasy'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why?

Why is it in many of these birthday present type stories the "Partner" or other spouse has all the fun?

You would get better scores in the IR category but technically this is a LW story.

And this is fantasy as no way would she take it on the ass that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to have you back writing for us. your earlier scores were quite high and the stories were fun and erotic. Naturally, though, the LW category with willing cucks will grade low, despite your good writing. So, please so not give up as we need good authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Photo Shoot Corruption!

My young, sexy wife just loves photo shoot stories, and yours was an excellent one. We both enjoyed your story tremendously. She has done a number of ‘boudoir’ photo shoots and I always enjoy the gift of her photos.

We married when we were 20 years old and now, 15 years later, she has had ‘photo shoot experiences’ with four different photographers. They always turn into a full ‘experience’ and not just a simple photo shoot. Each time, the photographer was referred to her by girlfriend of hers. The photographers all had ‘very large hands’ which, is a prerequisite for wives!

With each one she ‘allowed’ him to position her into increasingly erotic poses. Of course, he gave her a couple of glasses of wine to help her relax and get in the mood. She became more flirtatious as she shed more clothing. Eventually, they agreed that she should do some full nudity shots as a ‘special gift’ for me.

Very soon she was caressing her breasts, spreading her pussy lips for the camera, and allowing him to shoot while she masturbated. He eventually fucks her while the camera rolls. When she is with ‘other men’ she is multi orgasmic and we have captured some great footage.

My wife’s motto is, “If wives were not met to spread their legs for other men; then, why were they created to be multi orgasmic?” As I’m a ‘one and done’ she does have a point there. She has fucked about 20 other men during our marriage.

Afterwards her photo shoots, she likes to become the photographers unpaid ‘personal assistant’ for a few months of steady fucking. In addition, she is good around the studio: setting things up, adjusting the lights, and assisting during his photo shoots with other wives. Many shy brides feel more comfortable if there is a woman in the studio during the shoot. They usually set up a series of four or five photo sessions for the women, and each one is progressively racier.

However, little do they know, although my wife is helping out around the studio, she is really setting them up to be taken by the photographer. Being a woman, she can read their body language, their reactions, and guide them toward her ultimate goal: infidelity. She just delights in helping a photographer, or any man, corrupt a wife.

She will even step aside and let the newbie become his lover, until he gets her well ‘broken in’. Afterwards, my wife and the photographer host artsy, gallery parties where the young wife is handed off to her next lover, and then the next, and the next.

They agree that once a young wife has had three different men’s big cocks in her cunt, she is pretty much ruined for life. She will always be a hot wife in need of stray cock. If the wife is young enough and beautiful enough, they even receive a finders fee for referring her out to an escort service.

After 15 years of this, my wife can proudly say, she has actively led over 50 wives into perdition and sexual satisfaction.

The funny thing is, they always give the wife’s photos out the husbands piece-meal; just a few at a time. He starts jacking off and fantasizing to his wife’s hot photos. Then, when they start sharing the more hard core photos, he is already in the groove. When the young wife finally shows her husband the video, of her cumming on the photographer’s humongous, long cock, the husband is usually so excited that he thanks her.

So far, so good, no divorces. Just lots of loose wives and cuckold husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This should be posted in IR

Ugly story about a husband pimping out his wife and a good reason why most fantasies are better off being left as fantasies.

1 star

tmpforumtmpforumabout 3 years ago
NIce to see you again!

I have not read it yet, but I'm happy to see a new story of yours.

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 3 years agoAuthor
Dear ANONYMOUS…

This is Molly’s favorite fantasy.

I did give her this fantasy.

She was photographed in the living room.

She was photographed in the TV room.

She was photographed on the deck.

She was fucked on the deck.

She was fucked in the ass, because she loves anal sex.

We did have an unexpected voyeur.

The voyeur did have a camera.

He did take pictures.

I was not able to give her the BLACK photographer, which is why this story is listed under the “Loving Wives” category and not “IR”

So ANONYMOUS, in answer to your question of “Why?” is “Because”

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 3 years ago

Welcome back Rusty!

Excellent way to return...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot and the comments are interesting. If my wife had hot photos but didn’t tell me I’d be pissed. Then if she had a video of her cheating fucking the photographer I’d divorce her immediately . Fantasy all you want it’s fun but my line ends there , anything over is

cors41214guycors41214guyabout 3 years ago

Lovely story, got me hot in no time.

Nice to see you are writing again, I like your style very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A long gap before this was written. Very erotic . Welcome back!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Ir cuck/whore garbage posted by a smartass idiot.

CandTNQCandTNQalmost 2 years ago

Great story

I have posed for a few different photographers, with and without hubby present, and just get so aroused EVERY time

I cant wait till hubby finds another photographer for me when we have some time to enjoy the experience

Hope you write some soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous