Molly's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor told her to sit and look up at him. He turned to me, "Time to take some more pictures Rusty!"

I was so amazed at how fast this unfolded I had forgotten that I was the cameraman. I snapped out of my trance, brought the camera up, and started to take more pictures, while moving around the two naked bodies in front of me.

"Would you like to feel my 'member'?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Take hold of my penis with one hand and move the other along his length." He barked.

She did as she was told, raised both arms grabbed his cock with one hand and with the second hand wrap her fingers lightly around its girth and started to move her fingers back-and-forth along its length. It did not take long for his dick to get even larger. It was engorged enough for both hands to grab its length. She stared at his penis as it grew and pulsated in her hands. Suddenly there appeared a little pre-cum on its head.

"Molly, use your tongue to lick the white liquid off my prick and swallow it!" Trevor commanded.

She moved his penis to her mouth and licked it clean. She did not remove the dick from her lips, but instead started to open her mouth and slid it in.

"That was a very good move my little slave." He complemented her. "Now move it faster in and out," he commanded.

"Are you getting all this Rusty?"

"Yes," I answered.

"GOOD! Keep the camera running."

Trevor was standing in front of Molly receiving a wet blowjob. Trevor was enjoying the attention. We were all focused on what Molly was doing.

I lost track of the time, it felt like his cock was in her mouth forever, when Trevor grabbed her head and said, "It's time for your REAL fantasy Molly. Are you ready?"

He pulled her up and out of the chair, turned her around to face the back of the chair and told her to crawl up, kneel on the chair, and drape her breasts over the back of the chair. She obeyed.

In this position her ass and pussy were visible for my viewing and Trevor's fucking. Given the way she was moaning and squirming she was ready too.

"First I want to get my dick nice and wet using your pussy juices and let you feel my dick slide slowly deep within you and then back out." He positioned his penis at the opening of her pussy, and as he pushed in, she pushed back and started to moan louder.

Trevor placed both hands on her hips which helped him to guide his cock in and out of her pussy. First only half of his cock entered her hole, then with each new trust he went deeper while she moaned. He pulled out and moved even deeper then picked up his pace. Molly helped move his penis completely in. She wanted to feel his balls bounce off her ass. When his balls hit her, she knew he was completely inside of her. She enjoyed the feeling of his penis head hitting against her internal organs.

Trevor could have cum in this position, but instead was focused on giving Molly one her powerful orgasms he was told about. I had told him she could cum multiple times. So he played with her pussy, reaching around to flick her clit. This was driving her crazy. They both picked up the speed as her thighs tightened around his penis. She was now firmly heading for her first orgasm; she was working hard for it.

Molly was moaning very loudly now, probably loud enough for a neighbor to hear. She didn't care. She wanted her orgasm and she was going to have it.

Finally her body started shaking; she was losing control, and could feel the fast approach orgasm. She let it happen. Trevor let her take control and enjoyed the pleasure she was performing on his penis.

Molly's hips shook. She stopped thrusting, but could not stop shacking. Her breathing was open mouth, deep and audible. Both Trevor and I knew she was in the middle of an orgasm.

I continued to record the session.

Trevor stopped, stood still, remaining in her cunt, and then slowly pulled out. She tried to grab his cock using a kegel, but she was too wet. He pulled out and let his dick drop against his leg. He knew he would not leave it there long. He gave her enough time to catch her breath, before he reached down, placed his penis in his hand and guided it up to her anus. She felt the tip of this prick run up her leg, over her ass, in between the crack of her ass and felt it stop at her ass hole. She knew what was coming next and she wanted it.

"Are you ready Molly?" Trevor asked.

"Yes, I have been ready for quite some time now." She breathed back. "Please, I need it now."

With that Trevor pushed lightly into her ass. He was not sure if she could take his entire length, but there was only one way to find out. He pushed her ass opened, his penis' head enter her anus, he pushed again, and a few more inches entered her ass. He pushed a third time and this time she pushed back. It felt like half of him had entered her at this point. She started to moan louder.

"It hurts but it feels so good!" Molly exclaimed.

Trevor pulled out and then slid back in; letting the lubrications buildup. He did this a couple of times until he could feel his cock start to slide easily from the lubrication. Molly started to rock in the chair.

"I want it all," She demanded. "I want all your cock in my ass!"

"Okay, then." With one final push he could feel he was all the way in as his balls once again bounced off her ass."

She was acting was like a mad woman that wanted more. She was rocking faster and faster in the chair, wanting to feel his full girth deep inside of her.

Molly tried to look back at Trevor. She turned her head and saw a man sitting on the edge of the far side of the lake watching her getting fucked. She had made enough noise that it did not surprise her that she had attracted a voyeur. She was now on full display for her husband, Trevor, and the voyeur on the lake. Her fantasy was now complete having an audience. It was exactly like the fantasy she was having for years, but now it was real and that drove her crazy. It did not take her long to cum a second time. This time it was a shattering orgasm that made her entire body, chair, and Trevor move. She could not get out of the chair, she was shaking so hard. Trevor had his orgasm while she shook.

Trevor pulled out, pointed at the voyeur and told me to reposition the camera to get everyone in the shoot. It did not take me long to reposition and bring the voyeur into view to complete this entire sexy scene. Molly was still shaking.

Trevor went inside, while I continued to take pictures. Molly had now stopped shaking.

I moved her naked body into a sitting position as she calmed down; leaving her on display for the voyeur to enjoy.

"Rusty, was this my birthday present or yours?" Molly could barely get the words out she was breathing so hard.

"It was both our fantasies," I answered.

"Then in that case I need you to fuck me now," she demanded.

I put the camera down, and started to take my clothing off. I looked up, saw the voyeur still watching. I told Molly to remain naked and walk over to the fence, face the voyeur, let him look at your tits while I remove my clothes and come over behind you.

She got off the chair, wiggled her ass at me and put a little show on for the man across the lake while I disrobed.

Moving up behind Molly I grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. It slid in easily and I started to fuck her doggy style from behind. The voyeur was on his feet, pointing his phone camera at the two of us.

After all that visual excitement and knowing someone else was recording, it did not take me long to come. I came hard and deposited a large load in Molly's pussy. She cooed when she felt his warm liquid enter her. She felt like quite the woman now that she made two men cum.

We finished our act of love, waved at the voyeur as he walked off. We returned to the house naked.

Trevor was already dressed and was packing up his equipment. He looked up and said, "That was some nice action on the deck. Molly, did you enjoy being my model?"

"Yes. I was getting very excited as you posed me. By the time you informed me that this was going to be my fantasy, my state of mind was you could make me do whatever you wanted. I would do it."

"Glad to be of assistance. Any chance we can do this again?" Trevor asked.

"Let Rusty and me talk. We'll get back to you with an answer. Is that okay?" Molly asked.

"Yes, more than okay." answered Trevor. "Molly, you are one hot woman and I would love to do you again."

"I know. Let me think about it." She answered.

It was not long before all of Trevor's equipment was out and loaded into his van. Molly, still naked, gave him a bid hug/kiss and thanked him for all he had done.

"It will be fun to review the film and photographs of this session when you complete the edit." I added.

"Can I keep a copy?" asked Trevor.

"We'll see." said Molly.

After Trevor drove off, I turned to her and said, "You know he going to keep a copy, don't you?"

"Yes, I just want to hold something over his head so he does not sell it to the porn industry. Maybe I will come up with another fantasy, which will involve another BBC. I don't want to lose his services."

I grabbed her, pulled her into my arms and gave her a good, long, kiss and squeeze.

"BEST BIRTHDAY!" I said out loud.

12