Molly's Frat Gang Bang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, you're right. I did say I'd follow your lead."

"That's better. We're young, cute, and away from home for the first time. We have to have some fun now. After college, we'll be working for the rest of our lives."

"Okay, I get it. We'll go to the party but I'm not sleeping with anyone."

"Keep your options open, Molly."

After dinner, the girls got ready to head over to the frat party. They heard it was going to be wild but Angie promised Molly if it got too bad they could leave. She didn't realize Angie only said that to make her feel better. Angie made Molly wear something revealing again. Molly was reluctant but agreed. She wore a pair of black leggings that showed off every curve of her firm, round ass and even tucked in between her cheeks. They were low-rise so the string to her thong was visible. Her top was a yellow bandana style that looked like a handkerchief with a bareback except for the lace-up ties in the back. Angie tied it loosely for Molly so it hung on her breasts to show off more cleavage than Molly wanted but was influenced by her roommate to wear it that way. Angie wore another short skirt and a tube top.

When they got to the frat party, there were more people than the night before. People were passing joints around outside and the girls took a few hits before going inside. It was some strong weed and Molly's head was spinning. When they got inside, one of the frat brothers told them how hot they looked and handed them a red plastic cup filled with beer.

Molly told Angie, "I don't know about this. It's crazy in here."

"Don't worry. We just got here, relax."

There was music blaring with guys and girls making out all over the place. If they weren't making out, they were sizing each other up to see if they wanted to have sex. People were dancing and it was wall-to-wall people. As Molly and Angie made their way through the crowd, random drunk guys would sneak a quick feel of their asses but were gone by the time they turned around. More than one guy brushed up against their breasts.

The girls were drinking, dancing, talking to several guys, and having a good time. While Molly was getting horny from the joints, alcohol, and dancing, she resisted any effort from a guy to get her to have sex. She promised herself she was going to be a good girl. At just about midnight, the DJ announced that the wet-t-shirt contest was about to begin and it was the last chance for girls to compete.

Angie looked at Molly who knew what she was going to say and told her, "There's no way doing that."

Angie looked disappointed but understood. After the next song was done, about a dozen coeds dressed only in t-shirts and their panties gathered on stage as the contest was about to begin. Guys were pushing to get a closer view and one of them accidentally spilled his beer on Molly's shirt. She didn't realize at first that her top was now completely see-through and clung tightly to her breasts with her nipples clearly visible.

The frat brother apologized and said, "Why don't you enter the contest? You've got better tits than any of those girls on stage, besides your top is already see-through."

That's when Molly looked down and saw her predicament. She blushed and covered up as best she could but it kind of turned her on that the boys around her had already got a peek at her breasts.

Angie and Molly watched as one-by-one the girls introduced themselves, said what they were majoring in, and got cold water poured over their chests to show off their tits. The guys in the crowd were going wild as each one danced, shaking their tits and asses. A couple even lifted their shirts to show off their bare breasts. Molly was thinking she'd never have the courage to do anything like that but inside, she was getting turned on by the thought of having a roomful of people cheering as you exposed your body to them. She found herself lowering her arms so the guys close by could get a look at her tits through her still-wet top. She was proud that even though the girls on stage were brazenly baring their tits for the crowd, she was distracting attention away from them. It was an ego booster for her.

Molly felt her pussy getting a familiar itch to it the longer she watched the contest going on. After the girls were all wet down they did a dance-off where just about all of them lifted their shirts and then the crowd voted to get down to the two finalists. Those two then danced again but this time both were topless and only wearing their thongs. The DJ pretended that it was too close to call even though there was a clear winner.

The crowd cheered, "Walk the gauntlet. Walk the gauntlet."

Molly had no idea what that meant until the DJ told the girls they had to walk through the crowd so they could get an up-close view of the participants. The girls got off the stage and began to walk through the crowd almost naked. Guys and some girls were now reaching out to grab their tits or asses. Some of them even touched the girls between their legs. Molly was in a state of shock seeing the girls allowing anyone to grope them.

At some point during their walk through the crowd, the girls had been stripped of their thongs and were now naked. One of them even stopped to let people finger her. Molly found her pussy getting so wet that her thong was soaked. She secretly wondered what it would be like to be naked in a crowd and have people randomly groping and fingering her.

Molly found herself fidgeting and rubbing her thighs together to try and resolve the problem she was having by getting so turned on. Her shirt wasn't as wet as before but her top still clung to her tits and her dark brown nipples were still somewhat visible.

After the winner was announced, the crowd started milling around again. Several guys looked at Molly's chest and told her she should have entered the contest and she would have won. She politely shook them off. She had one problem though, she was horny and wanted to find a dick to fuck.

A handsome frat brother approached Molly and offered her a drink that she accepted. They started talking and he was checking out Molly's chest but she was also checking out the lump in his pants. It was so loud, she couldn't hear his name but she thought he said it was Brad.

After several minutes of talking, it was obvious that there was a sexual tension building and Brad blurted out, "Do you want to go upstairs to my room?"

Molly thought about it for a second or two and replied, "Sure, why not? Just let me tell my friend and I'll be right back."

Molly stepped aside to text Angie and she said she found someone too. Molly then followed Brad to his room. As soon as the door was closed, they began to kiss with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Molly found herself out of control again but she was too horny to care. Brad slipped his hands up Molly's shirt and began playing with her sensitive breasts. She moaned as they were kissing. Brad told her she was the sexiest girl at the party even sexier than the naked girls in the contest. He also told her she could have won. That made her even hotter. When she closed her eyes, she pretended random guys were groping her instead of only Brad.

They quickly removed their clothes and got onto the bed. Brad wanted to sixty-nine so Molly straddled his head and began to suck his dick while he ate her pussy. Molly was hot so it didn't take long for her to cum. Brad wanted to take her from behind so she gladly got on all fours with her ass high in the air offering herself to her new lover. Brad mounted Molly and began to fuck her while groping her ass and tits. Once again, Molly was fantasizing about being naked and groped by a roomful of strangers.

She could hear sounds of couples having sex in nearby rooms which only made it more exciting for her. Molly made it a point to be more vocal in her moans of pleasure and begging to get fucked harder so the others could hear her too. That made it more pleasurable for Brad who was fucking a gorgeous and very hot piece of ass.

Brad plunged his dick in and out of Molly's young, tight pussy while telling her how gorgeous she is and how a lot of his frat brothers thought so too. That made her hotter and she came again. When Brad came, he dumped a huge load of cum into her. He ended up fucking her again that night.

It was early in the morning when Molly got a text from Angie and they agreed it was time to leave after they both got laid. They both walked back to their dorm with mussed hair, wrinkled clothes, and smeared makeup. Angie even had some cum in her hair. It was the first time Molly did the walk of shame. Several people saw them in their condition and commented. Molly was embarrassed but proud. She was rebelling in a way that was her parent's worst fear.

Molly felt guilty the next day for acting like a slut but she was also sexually satisfied and being a wild girl she was never allowed to be. She was determined not to get drunk and have sex with a random guy that night. She didn't care how much Angie pleaded with her, she wasn't going out. However, Angie wasn't going to let Molly sit in the dorm on their first Saturday night away at school.

We all know how this went. It took a while, but Angie eventually wore down Molly and they got dressed to attend another off-campus party. Molly couldn't believe she let Angie talk her into going to another party but she was also having fun and this is what college is all about, that and learning of course.

Molly didn't wear anything provocative. She was dressed in a jean skirt and a tank top. Angie wore a very low-cut tank top to show off her boobs and leggings to attract attention to her butt. They found a party thrown by the rugby team and although they weren't invited, the guys weren't going to throw out two good-looking freshmen.

The rugby guys and their friends were very macho and extremely well-built. You could feel the testosterone in the room. It was clear by the way they looked at Angie and Molly that they considered the girls fresh meat. It made Molly feel a little self-conscious but after a drink or two, she was getting into being stared at and hit on.

Molly ended up talking for a long time with who she realized was the captain of the team, Brian. He was extremely arrogant and seemed like the typical bad boy. He made no secret that he kept analyzing Molly's body, undressing her with his eyes.

Brian and Molly were talking about school when he abruptly changed the subject and asked her, "So do you want to go upstairs and see my room? It's the biggest one in the house."

Molly couldn't help but grin at that statement and replied, "I've heard those that say they have the biggest actually have the least."

Brian smiled and replied, "Good one. I guess there's only one way to find out if I'm bluffing."

Molly didn't want to believe that corny line was going to work on her but she found Brian extremely sexually attractive. He sounded like an asshole but he was cute, well-built, and hopefully as hung as he alluded. Molly said she was going to talk to her friend and let her know where she is.

Angie saw Molly talking to Brian and saw her approaching with a grin on her face and said, "I know what you're going to tell me."

Molly replied, "Brian wants to show me his room. He says it's the biggest in the house."

"Oh, you little slut you. "

"I learned from the best, Angie."

"Have fun. I think I found someone too."

Once again, Molly found herself following a new guy up to a bedroom. Once inside, they began to kiss but Brian was quick to strip Molly out of her clothes. He grinned while telling her she was even better than he imagined. That was another confidence boost for her.

She watched as Brian began to take off his clothes. Molly's eyes got wide when Brian took off his shirt to reveal a very muscular chest, shoulders, and arms. When he took off his pants and underwear, he showed Molly he wasn't exaggerating. He had a very big cock. When he bent over to take off his pants, Molly saw a firm ass and legs. Brian had a right to be arrogant, he had a hot body.

Brian took Molly in his arms and began to fondle her body and suck on her tits. Meanwhile, Molly was getting turned on feeling his big biceps and shoulders. Eventually, one of her hands took hold of his big dick and began to stroke him while the other fondled his tight butt cheeks. Brian's fat finger was now in Molly's pussy.

Brian sat on the edge of his bed and said, "How about giving it a little suck?"

No one was going to accuse Brian of being a romantic but Molly found herself down on her knees staring at the biggest dick she'd seen. She wondered if she could fit it into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and lowered it onto the cock in her face. She managed to get it into her mouth but she couldn't go too far down on it either but she tried her best. She even scraped his cock with her teeth a couple of times. She felt bad but she was still blowing him.

After several minutes, Brian told Molly to get on the bed so he could fuck her. He was so arrogant that he thought Molly was lucky that he chose her to bring to his bedroom. It was that arrogance, his great body, and his big cock that Molly found sexually attractive. She didn't know why it turned her on but she wasn't going to question it either. All she knew is the liked being treated like a piece of ass.

She dutifully got on the bed and opened her legs, offering her pussy to her latest lover. Brian climbed on top of Molly and started to pump his big cock into her. Molly never felt so full. Brian's dick touched places and nerves in her pussy that she never felt before. He may have been an arrogant asshole but he knew how to fuck. Because he was so strong, Brian was able to fuck her harder and longer than the other guys she'd been with. She also had her first vaginal orgasm. There was no doubt that Brian had Molly squirming in ecstasy underneath him.

She was moaning and groaning while begging Brian to keep fucking her hard which led him to ask, "Damn, you're a hot piece of ass, aren't you? You like Big Brian's dick, don't you?"

"Oh, you fuck so good. Oh, Oh, Oh, I love Big Brian's dick. Oh, fuck me hard, Brian. Fuck me."

He brought Molly to another orgasm before he came deep into her pussy. He had a pretty big load too. When he was done, he had Molly lick him clean. She was wondering what was next and then Brian got up and got dressed even though Molly was still naked and hoping for more.

"I'll meet you downstairs after you get dressed."

Molly felt used again. She was a new piece of ass for Brian, just another one of his conquests. Molly felt cheap and used, however, she also found it exciting. She was enjoying sex without the complications of being in a relationship. Maybe casual sex wasn't as bad as her parents made it out to be. As Angie said, she was also using his dick to satisfy her needs. She had no intention from the beginning of wanting Brian as a boyfriend, all she wanted to do was fuck him.

When Molly got downstairs, she saw Angie talking to a group of people. Molly gave her a nod of her head that she wanted to leave. Angie met her friend at the door and on the way back to the dorm they compared notes on what each had done.

Molly explained that Brian was an asshole but he had a great body, a big dick, and knew how to fuck. Angie wasn't as lucky. Her guy gave her a mild orgasm but it only took him a few minutes to cum. Molly definitely got the better of the guys.

Both girls took it easy on Sunday so they could be ready for early classes on Monday. Start class was an overwhelming experience for both girls and were bogged down with how much reading was expected of them. It was a busy, nerve-wracking first week at school and the girls were ready to relax that weekend. Unfortunately, Molly had her period. She also received a surprise text from Brad from the frat party. He invited Molly and Angie to a smaller party at the frat house. Both girls agreed to go besides, Brad was cute.

Molly wore a pair of low-cut jeans so she could show the whale tail of her thong and a cami crop top with no bra. Brian greeted them at the door and immediately got them a couple of beers. A couple of frat brothers came up to talk to Angie while Brad got Molly one-on-one. It was an obvious scheme by Brad to separate the two friends so he could focus on Molly.

Brad took his time talking to Molly before he suggested, "Do you, uh, want to go upstairs? I had a great time last week."

"I'd love to, Brad but I've got my period."

"How about a blow job then?"

That was a pretty bold request to ask her to satisfy him but Molly said, "Okay, let's go."

Molly liked the spontaneous aspect of giving a guy a quick blow job and figured it would be something she'd never done before. Angie looked on as her friend went upstairs with Brad. Molly stuck her tongue into her cheek like she had the head of a dick in her mouth and Angie winked and smiled.

When they got to Brad's room, he began to take off his clothes and said, "Strip down to your panties so I can see those gorgeous tits of yours again. Molly did as requested and a naked Brad came up to her and began to play with and suck on her nipples. Molly was getting turned on and wished he could fuck her. Brad began to grope Molly's ass while she started stroking him.

Brad gave Molly a pillow to kneel on as he sat on the edge of his bed. She got between his legs, staring at the erect cock in her face. Brad was playing with Molly's tits as she lowered her head and took his dick in her mouth. Her head bobbed on Brad's dick. The more Molly gave blow jobs, the more she enjoyed giving them. She liked when a guy moaned as she was sucking him. She knew she was blowing him good when he would rub his hands gently behind her head. It was even better when they said what a great job she was doing.

"Oh baby, you really know how to suck a dick. That's it just like that. Oh yeah."

While Molly was sucking Brad's dick, his door opened. It was his roommate Lou who quickly apologized. Molly stopped blowing Brad and instinctively turned around to see who else was in the room. In doing so, she allowed Lou to get a good look at her tits and panty-covered ass.

Lou was about to leave but Brad asked, "What's up bud? What do you need?"

"I was just wondering if you were in here. I didn't know you were, you know, getting a blow job."

"That's okay. Keep going, Molly. Lou's seen this before."

Molly found the prospect of sucking Brad's dick in front of his roommate quite thrilling. She got a charge out of getting caught too so this only added to a very erotic evening. So Molly went back to work sucking Brad's dick while he talked to Lou. She could tell they were making up a conversation so she wouldn't expect Lou to leave but she didn't care. Molly liked performing for Lou and got even more excited while sucking Brad's dick. She was moaning around his cock and the guys stopped talking. Molly knew they were focusing on her blow job and wanted to give them a show so she started rubbing her clit.

Both guys were in awe as Molly masturbated to orgasm while blowing Brad. He didn't last too much longer after that. He flooded Molly's mouth with cum and she swallowed every last drop and licked him clean.

"Damn, you got a hot one there, Brad. Wow, that looked awesome. I've never known a girl to orgasm while giving a blow job."

"Do you want her to blow you?"

They were talking about Molly like she was a piece of meat but that's what she liked about it. They were treating her like a slut. The truth is, she wanted to suck another dick. She was so hot that she didn't care that she just met Lou.

When Lou answered, "Hell yeah, bro."

They both looked at Molly for a response. She felt a certain amount of pressure to agree to suck Lou's cock but she didn't need a lot of convincing either. Molly nodded and told Lou to come over to the bed. He must have set a world record for getting naked. He was already sporting an erection by the time he sat down in front of the kneeling Molly. She couldn't help but feel this was all planned by the guys and she was being set up but she didn't care. She wanted to suck another dick.