Molly's Post Apocalyptic Life

Story Info
Molly signs a deal she’s not ready for to keep from starving.
5.9k words
4.39
11.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my 18th birthday, I was told I could no longer stay at the children's home. They couldn't spare the resources to keep me fed and healthy.

Most children left in the world were in these homes now, as resources were limited due to the blight that killed off most farmable land 100 years ago. But there were some who had managed to save their land, and maximize their growth, while keeping their land from dying from overfarming.

Many adults were housed at these farms, kept healthy and fed in exchange for work, and the owners of the farms became kings among their farm's people.

"Molly, have you given any thought to which farm you may want to apply to live and work at?" My counselor, Beverly asked me.

"The pictures of the produce at Sunshine Farms seems good."

She shook her head, and said, "I haven't heard good things about that one. Have you considered 1000 Green Acres Farm?"

I shrugged. "Their brochures and stuff don't seem too exciting. But if you think they are good."

She nodded and scribbled down something. "I've had a lot of luck placing young women there. And when I've gone back to visit they seem to be thriving."

I smiled and nodded. "That sounds good!"

"They have a good exit policy, anyone who wants out need just say the word, and they may leave without notice."

This was important as a lot of farms had basically slave contracts, and there were rumors that people would get stuck and be incapable of getting out.

"Can we go for an interview?" I asked, an interview usually ended with rejection or move in being same day.

I packed my couple things and said goodbye to my friends, aware that I might not get to see them again. Then Beverly and I drove to Sunshine Farms.

On the way there, the land was dead and crumbled. This had all been green and lush a hundred years ago, but was now barren. Montana was as dry a desert as any.

After an hour, we could see the lush green of trees and farm, which I had never seen in real life before. It was so beautiful.

When we arrived, I saw men working in the field, they were different ages, races and sizes. I hadn't seen adult men before. We were separated from the boys at puberty, to avoid incident.

I was hopeful to find a job here. The farms were often overstocked with men, and short on women to work in the house. I was also told that my looks could help me. I was thin, with wide hips, and ample breasts. My looks signalled that I would not require as much feeding as others, and being young and pretty was a moral boost. This is what we were taught.

The front gate had a small office building, and we pulled in to a spot beside it, and walked in. A large heavy set white man welcomed us, and sat us down.

"I looked at your resume, you look like you learned all of the perfunctory skills. Did you excel in any?"

"I didn't, but I was just below the top of the class in housekeeping and cooking."

"She also is very obedient," Beverly added.

"We do have an opening, in the house, but I would need to get you started today, will that be a problem?"

I shook my head. He pulled out a contract, and started pointing to spots to initial, and sign.

"All of our workers have the right to quit at any time for any reason. just say the word."

I looked at Beverly and she nodded encouragingly, and I signed and initialed.

"Ok, put on one of our headsets, and it will take you through orientation, and I will discuss openings for future graduates from your school."

He gave me a VR headset, something we had used occasionally for learning purposes in school. They covered your eyes and ears fully.

A pattern of light colors blending into one another like water gently lapping in a tub. And there was a soft sound that was as non-descript.

"I want you to focus on the sounds and sights in this headset," a disembodied voice said softly. "Tense and relax your toes," I did as I was told, and it walked me through every muscle group all the way up my body. I had been hypnotized before, it was a common training technique. The hypnotizers were allowed to help us with behavioral patterns, but it was illegal to try to change our consciousness. I couldn't be made to shut my brain off. Even in suggestive states or trances I would be conscience of everything around me, without being able to act or speak on it.

My limbs went slack, and I slumped back into my chair.

"Wow this one is very susceptible to hypnosis," the man said as he pulled my headset off.

"Yes. I think she'll be perfect for your menagerie. As you can see she has a pretty face and a sexy body. She's also a fully intact virgin."

I immediately panicked as they started talking about me. There were rumors that some farms had sex slaves, but our school had so many success stories I couldn't imagine being given as one.

"Molly, I'm going to implant some behavioral rules for you, and you're going to follow them at all times," he said.

'Oh fuck,' I thought.

"In your life here, you will behave like a dog. You will walk on your hands and knees, when you try to speak it will come out as barks, and you will obey commands from men and women in human roles. When you are resting or have free time, you will try to lick your own vagina, this may take some practice, but your flexibility will adjust over time. You will not lick for your own pleasure, but for cleaning and for show. When a person enters a room, you will sniff their crotch to greet them. When in the presence of another human animal, a dog, cat, cow, pig, or horse, you will sniff their butt, your nose getting between the base of their tail plug and their anus."

"When you come out of the trance, you will remove your clothing without speaking and be in your dog role."

I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. I was paralyzed in place.

"Now, when I say Heel Bitch, you will come out of the suggestive state, disrobe and begin life as a dog." He looked at Beverly, and she smiled in approval.

"Heel Bitch," he commanded.

I stood, took off my school uniform, bra and panties, my eyes being the only part I had control over.

When I was fully naked, I got on my hands and knees, and my tongue hung out.

"Please, I don't want to be a dog," I tried to say but "woof woof woof" came out instead.

"I'm going to break her in for a tail, do you want to feed her some peanut butter?" the man asked Beverly, who nodded.

He went and got a buttplug with a tail, and some lubricant, and a jar of peanut butter. She lifted her skirt, and revealed no panties covering her small grey bush. She was in her sixties, and had been like a mother to me for the last few years.

She spreaded peanut butter over her pussy and into her ass crack.

"Come here puppy," she said deviously. "Lick up the peanut butter."

I didn't want to, but her command forced me to comply. I got close and started licking, closing my eyes in shame.

The peanut butter tasted good. I had only had peanut butter once before, but when I began tasting her pussy too, I felt as if I might be sick.

The man was rubbing his wet fingers across my bum and then into it slowly. I knew he was going to put the plug in me, what I didn't expect was his penis, which I felt after his fingers. He pushed the head slowly against my hole, and I looked back at him with a whimper.

"Please don't, I want to go home!" came out as "Woof woof woof woof!"

He patted my head before forcing it to turn back to Beverly, who's bum was still covered in peanut butter.

I started licking in her bum as he pushed into mine. I cried both from the humiliation and the pain. And as the peanut butter disappeared and I was just licking this woman who I had loved until now, his penis entered me and I thought I must be bleeding from the sharpness of the pain.

'Oh fuck' I thought as I could feel and taste and smell all of the things I was doing but couldn't control any of them.

Beverly took my hair and guided my head back up so I was licking the top of her vagina, and she looked down at me.

"Be the good girl I promised you were," she said and I felt ashamed that I had always been such a rule follower.

I licked and licked, and kept eye contact with her, the man pushed his penis into me and luckily he wasn't too big, only a few inches. It hurt, but I knew it could be worse.

After several minutes of him sodomizing me, he ejaculated and I felt a lot of semen enter me. He pulled out, and Beverly let go of my hair.

His penis had a thick pearl of semon on the tip, and the rest was shiny from lube, and probably more.

"Lick me clean, bitch." He commanded and I couldn't help but obey. The semen didn't taste good, and I wanted to gag but couldn't, then I kept licking up his penis, tasting his dirtiness, my dirtiness, until he told me to stop.

I sat on my feet, with my hands on the floor, tongue hanging like a dog, as they concluded their business.

"I have a redhead, tall and thin, she'll come of age next week and I'll try to talk her into coming here."

He nodded and gave her a bulging envelope.

"It's always a pleasure doing business with you."

Beverly left, and I was here with the gate man.

He put knee pads on me, and then bound my ankles to my hips, so my heels were against my buttcheeks.

"You'll be in these bindings a couple hours a day minimum." Then he put the plug with the tail inside me. he put a collar around my neck, with a leash attached. He had rubber paw gloves, and he put my fists in them and tied them shut. Lastly, he found a pair of floppy dog ears that closest matched my brown hair, and attached them with a headband.

There was a knock on the door, and a young woman came in, she was cute, maybe thirty, and when I saw her, I went over to her and pushed my nose up under her skirt into her panties, and sniffed thoroughly. She was clean but her vagina still had a scent, that wasn't unpleasant.

"Good girl," she patted my hair, and scratched under my chin. It felt good.

The man handed her a file, and the handle of my leash. She walked me out into the parking lot, she had a little car, and she helped me up into the passenger seat, petting me all the while.

"I'm Heidi, I'm going to be your trainer and caretaker. I'm good to the dogs and cats, but I cannot protect you from the heirarchy of the farm." As she drove down the dirt road, she stroked my belly, which also felt good.

"I'm going to take you to the vet, he'll check you out and make dietary recommendations."

I couldn't help it but I rested my head on her lap, as she began stroking my hair.

"Good girl," she cooed, and I felt warmth in my chest. I gently licked he knee.

We pulled up to a shack, and she got out and helped me out, and led me by my leash into the vet's office, and there was a ramp for me up onto the exam table. I sniffed his crotch, and was happy to not smell much of anything.

"Ooh, this is a pretty puppy," the vet said to Heidi, giving me a pet behind my actual ears. "Good hips, a bit of baby fat still," he pinched my stomach gently, "she'd be a good breeder, and has the breasts to move up to the hucow barn in a few years."

Heidi nodded solemnly.

The vet flipped open my file, and leafed through quickly.

"Oh, she was born here. Her mother was a puppy, she's since moved into the hucow barn. Make sure until we find out who her father is that we don't let anyone enter her vagina."

His fingers touched my vulva, and he wrote something down.

"She is fairly moist, and I think you can mix half fluid with her water to get her as wet as she should be."

I didn't know what he was talking about, but Heidi nodded.

"I'm going to give her one treat three times a day, to help her enjoy life here."

He pulled out a long cotton swap, and swabbed the inside of my cheeks.

"I'll do a rush test on her DNA against your father's because if hes not her father, he'll want this perfect little puppy pussy," he said patting my vagina softly.

My mother and probably my father were here, and that would have overjoyed me a day earlier, but now I knew my mother was a slave and my father likely one of her captors.

"Puppy want to give me some love?" He asked leading my leash back down the ramp until I was at eye level with the zipper of his pants. I looked up at him and my tongue hung out.

He unzipped and used my mouth holding my head steady, for several minutes. I had moments of struggling to breathe but my hands wouldn't reach up to my defense. Eventually my bum started swaying back and forth.

"Good girl," the vet said. "Look at you wagging your tail."

Then he grunted and ejaculated into my throat, and I drank it down, no other choice. It tasted better than the man who had been in my bum, but I didn't like the feeling like a thick viscous blob.

When I was done, he reached into a jar, and pulled out a little baked dog bone cookie and held it in his open palm, I ate it from his hand. I was surprised, it tasted good, and seemed to remove the lingering sement taste from my mouth and throat.

While I chewed it and swallowed, he reached down and squeezed my breasts.

"Your father may want to enhance these if she doesn't become a hucow. I do kind of hope he leaves them natural for a bit. They're perfect. Chubby girls have the best tits."

I didn't like that he called me chubby, and I barked when he said it.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way, don't worry, you'll lose your baby fat here."

He handed my leash back to Heidi, and she lead me back to the car and we drove up to the main house, which was a mega mansion.

"Do you need to pee or poop?" She asked and then said, "Bark once for yes, twice for no."

"Woof!" I had to pee.

"You need to pee?"

"Woof."

"Do you need to poop?"

"Woof woof."

"Good girl," she took me to the back yard, there were a dozen human dogs playing in the yard. Looking like they enjoyed their lives as sex slave pets. There were some boy dogs, a few had really big penises.

She stopped on a patch of grass and told me to pee. I did and made a mess of my thighs.

Heidi pulled out a wet wipe and wiped my thighs then my vulva clean.

"Thank you,"- "Woof woof."

"So, if you need to pee or poop, you can nuzzle the human you're with behind their knee, and they should take you out here."

"I'm going to take you off leash and you can go play for a bit before dinner."

She unhooked my leash, and I looked at her, and didn't move. I wasn't on autopilot.

"Do you want to play fetch?" She asked and I barked twice for no.

"Do you want to go play with the other dogs?" She sat on a bench.

"Woof woof."

"I get it, you didn't plan on this. They apparently tell you that when you hit 18, you'll come live on a farm and help the farm in exchange for food and housing. Then you get here, and you are a pet... If it makes you feel better, you do help around here. The suppliments the men take to allow them to eat less of the food supply, has the side effect of making them insatiably horny. So they keep pets, and house maids, for the men."

I hung my head to the side a bit.

"But when I grew up, and my dad asked me what I wanted to do around here, cause he's the owner of all this, I said if we were going to have pets that I wanted to be in charge of caring for them, to make it better for them. Better for you. This might seem brutal, but it used to be so much worse."

I crawled closer to her and rested my chin on her knee as she talked.

She pet my head, and sighed, she looked out at all the dogs.

When I realized she was done talking, I laid as best I could on my side, and lifted my right leg, and started trying to lick my own vagina. I didn't want to but it was natural. I couldn't get my face to it, but was only a few inches away, and I could smell it. I had smelled myself on my fingers before, but this was stronger, more pungent, and there was a visible sheen of moisture on my puffy lips. Did I always look like this?

I kept stretching trying to lick myself, until Heidi spoke again.

"Stop," she told me.

"You'll get to the point where you can, but if you focus too much on it your first day you will pull a muscle."

The she did a loud whistle and all the dogs turned to look at her.

"Francesca, come here girl!"

A stunning brunette with a toned torso and small but nice breasts trotted over on her hands and knees, her feet tied up to her ass as mine were. Her tongue hung and she had the blank stare of an obedient but unintelligent dog, and she stepped beside me. We took a moment sniffing each other, my nose going in between the base of her plu and her anus and sniffing long and hard. She wasn't clean but not too dirty either. She sniffed me and I hoped I smelled better.

Heidi gave her a treat, one of the small bones the vet had given me.

"Have you been wiped since the last time you peed?" She asked.

"Woof woof," she said and resumed her tongue hanging.

Heidi pulled out a wipe, wiped Francesca's thighs and vulva and patted her on the head.

"Franny, this is Molly. She's your new sister. You'll be nice to her, right?"

"Woof."

"Good, now show Molly how you clean yourself."

Francesca lay on her side, and lifted her leg, and curled up so she was licking her own vulva.

"Good girl. Do you like licking yourself?"

"Woof."

"Do you want to clean Molly?"

Francesca looked at Heidi hesitantly.

"Woof woof."

"That's ok. You don't have to. Instead, why don't you take her to play with the other dogs."

Francesca picked up my leash in her mouth and started to lead me to the other dogs. The other dogs surrounded me, taking turns sniffing my butt, and the boy dogs sniffing my vagina.

The boy dogs, I could now see, had a leather strap around their penis and testicles, so both were bulging and their penises were erect. I wondered if they were also sex slaves, and I assumed they must be.

The biggest boy dog hopped on top of me and I felt his penis thrusting wildly at me, but Heidi ran over and stopped him.

"Her pussy is off limits, Bill," she scolded him and he growled but hopped off of me.

He walked around until he was in front of me and I sniffed his butt which smelled like the semen I had tasted earlier. He put his front paws up on my back, and hung his bulging penis in my face, and I knew he was going to dominate me. I sniffed his penis but before I could do much he started thrusting, and I opened my mouth despite not wanting to.

As he began fucking my mouth, I realized this was my new life, and I tried to let it pass. The other dogs sniffed my butt and pussy-that's what it was now, a pussy waiting for the use of horny men.

Bill sprayed his cum down my throat and trotted off to get a tennis ball.

I looked up at Heidi, and she took my leash.

"I'm sorry, girl. But the dogs get to use each other to cum, thats my dad's rule. Bill is the alpha of the pack, so he gets first dibs. Once my dad has used your pussy, you'll be fairgame for them to use yours, none of them has been here long enough to be your dad."

She pet me and gave me another bone. I didn't take it right away, I was feeling my head being a bit cloudy from all this new info, but my pussy was throbbing with need. I suspected the first bone was the culprit.

"You horny?" She asked, when she looked at my swollen wet pussy.

"Woof!" I said confirming in shame.

"These bones do that, but its good because it makes you enjoy the things out of your control." She offered it to me again and I ate it. It did a good job of getting rid of the semen taste, but if I was already this horny what would a second do for me.

"We have a couple of hours before dinner. Let's go make you more comfortable."

She led me into the house, and there was an elevator up to the second floor and we went to her bathroom. She took off the bindings on my ankles and thighs, and my feet drooped down to the floor with relief. Then she pulled the plug from my butt, and took off the knee pads and the ears. The rubber paw gloves came off of my hands.

12